All Comments on 'The Human Bearer Ch. 22'

by daemondhart

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedee7 months ago

WAIT. Rio has to carry Kanto’s eggs as well? That’s messed up, man.

wishiwere1wishiwere17 months ago

ewww, I just turned. I guess it was inevitable. Too bad, I was thoroughly enjoying this

geemeedeegeemeedee7 months ago

I should add to my earlier comment: Messed up, but an intriguing plot twist!

sealandssdsealandssd7 months ago

I follow. Maybe I am wrong, but I suspect that Xana needs Kanto since he doesn't punish him like he did those young xenos. And what Marn does is to break the cooperation between Xana and Kanto.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why did I know this was gonna happen. I knee they weren't gonna leave the whole Kanto can of worms alone. The sexual chemistry was to much, but I still think that marn doing this was all calculated before hand. Which passes me off, I mean why did it javelin to be Kanto, it could be anyone else, even marn himself for that matter, but he picks the guy that caused this issue in the first place and who also tormented Rio this whole time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemondhart@daemondhart
I write gay erotica that pushes the limits of imagination, kinks, and lust. Read ahead on my online series and hot short stories on: https://subscribestar.adult/daemon-d-hart This is where I talk about my stories and what I intend to do with them. Website: https://daemondh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES