The Humiliation Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her neutral expression didn't change as she puckered her lips, but that was NOT what I had in mind.

Amanda's eyes widened as I applied the makeup. When I was finished, I turned her so she could see my handiwork in mirror. I pointed, "Look."

CUMSLUT

The word was scrawled across her forehead in bold letters.

But I didn't stop there. As my wife remained completely still, I autographed her body with more insults. It was perhaps the most demeaning, misogynistic thing that I would ever do to her, but the arousal it gave me was undeniable.

Cum Receptacle. Blowjob Queen. Sperm Bank.

I etched those insults and more all over Amanda's sexy body that had become, literally, my personal canvas. I scribbled them on her tits and ass, and over the ridges of her impressive 6-pack, filling as much surface area as possible. When I was finished, I left some space for Chase as I tossed him the lipstick. He was grinning awkwardly and glanced at Amanda, who kept her eyes on the mirror. When her expression didn't change, he carefully wrote her on body, though the young man wasn't as colorful or insulting as me.

Cunt. Fuck Toy. Cum Guzzler.

I ogled my wife, who was graffitied colorfully from head to toe, as she studied her defiled image in the mirror. There was something wonderful about her battered appearance. It excited me shamelessly, and I made sure that she knew with mocking catcalls. For further emphasis, I slapped Amanda's hip with my erection then reached out and smeared makeup all over her chest, causing her to appear even more wretched.

I looked at Chase and indicated that he should sit at the edge of our bed with a curt motion on my head. Then I prodded Amanda forward, grabbed her by the back of the neck, and pushed her face towards the young man's crotch. "Show us your inner porn star, slut. And don't forget to thank our guest afterwards for letting you suck his cock."

I pushed Amanda's head down and impaled her throat on Chase's shaft.

With my wife bent a complete 90 degrees at the waist, the nipple weights dangled precariously. They were so heavy that they barely swayed as Amanda's body began to rock back and forth. She suddenly gurgled, and I curiously wondered if it was from the huge cock lodged down her throat or due to discomfort from clamps.

I suddenly noticed a pink lacy bra on the bed next to Chase, which he had torn off Amanda hours ago. I gestured curtly, and he tossed it to me. Amanda's arms had been fully extended on the bed on either side of the young man for leverage, but I yanked them harshly and used my wife's own bra to bind her wrists behind her back.

Amanda's ass was displayed prominently while her face was buried in Chase's crotch. I rub my hands over both cheeks and gave them a spank. Amanda started each time, but smoothly continued flaunting her oral skills without interruption.

Licking my fingers, I jabbed them into her pussy.

Irrationally turned on by the sight of my helpless beautiful wife sucking another man's cock, I slammed into her from behind without warning.

The force of my penetration caused my wife to deepthroat Chase completely; he yowled in delight.

"Push," I commanded. "Let's give Mandy a spitroast she'll never forget."

We probed hard into Amanda from both ends. With Chase's large hands securing her head, my hands latched onto her hips, and her wrists bound behind her back, my wife was completely at our disposal. We kept our penetrations slow and deliberate at first but, as was always the case during our threesomes, Chase and I quickly worked ourselves into a snarling fury. We were soon battering her holes with wanton aggression, seemingly with little regard to Amanda's well-being.

We jostled her roughly, bouncing my wife between us like a pinball with enough force to finally cause the nipple weights to sway. She was snorting and drooling all over Chase' cock, but the swinging of the heavy sex toy was causing her to whimper in discomfort, too. Amanda had never endured such vile punishment and humiliation from us before.

Yet through it all, my wife serviced us indefatigably like a sex machine.

Feeling unusually cruel and bold, I leaned forward and fish-hooked the corners of her mouth with my index fingers. "Open wide. I want every inch of that fat cock down your throat."

Amanda gurgled an unintelligible response, and even Chase seemed taken aback by my misogyny. However, he noticeably didn't stop pummeling her throat just as I never stopped pounding her pussy. But none of the abuse deterred Amanda as she continued to suck and slobber loudly without shame. I knew she was partially performing for my benefit, so I indulged myself before unhooking her mouth.

I peered down at her impeccable ass and long legs that were like a work of art. Then, bringing my thumb to her anus, I gently traced its rim with the tip of my thumb, exploring and teasing. My wife hadn't reacted disapprovingly to the physicality that Chase and I had been inflicting on her all night, and she still didn't.

I slipped my thumb into her ass halfway; and when she still didn't resist, I forced it in all the way to the knuckle.

Suddenly, I realized that I was still clenching the lipstick in my hand. Without pausing to give it any consideration, I violated my wife's anus with the handle. She flinched in genuine surprise but swiftly recovered. I immediately felt a greater tightness around my cock as now both of Amanda's adjacent holes were stuffed, the lipstick competing with my manhood for space in her body.

I could sense Amanda's excitement as she was triple-penetrated for the first time.

It felt like an "all or nothing" moment.

Pulling out of her pussy, I immediately tossed the lipstick aside and stuffed my cock in my wife's newly stretched ass.

Amanda's low murmurs instantly rose several octaves, and she began thrashing like a fish out of water. However, we kept her forcibly in place as Chase maintained his hands on her head and while I placed a steadying hand on her back. "Ooooohhhhh... I love it when you struggle and squeal like a pig," I taunted.

I had performed anal sex on Amanda plenty of times, of course, but never during a threesome. To her, it was an act more intimate than oral sex or even traditional vaginal sex, and something that she reserved for ourselves. But I craved anal sex MUCH more often than she allowed it.

And right now, I couldn't resist claiming Amanda's incredible ass for my own.

I ploughed into her anus just as Chase doubled his efforts in her mouth.

In a hilariously short amount of time, we both ejaculated.

The handsome young man climaxed first. His hot white sperm so thick and copious that Amanda was momentarily drowning. She gurgled pitifully, and I hated myself for getting off on her plight. But after my wife swiftly got a handle on the situation, she sucked on Chase's manhood like a straw, swallowing faster than he could ejaculate and expertly did not waste a single drop. The young man yowled in ecstasy, releasing Amanda's head as he fell back, his entire being overcome with such pleasure that he instantly knew no other woman could ever make him feel this way.

I erupted just as Chase was spurting his last vestiges into my wife's mouth.

My cum boiled into Amanda like hot water, filling her bowels so completely that it oozed from her anus. I continued to thrust frenetically even as my ejaculation gradually subsided, so engrossed by my wife's ass that I wanted to prolong the magic for as long as possible. Even as Amanda swallowed Chase's final load, she shrugged off the bra that had been tied loosely around her wrists in order to reach back and spread her asscheeks further for me.

"Oh fuck..."

I pounded her bottom like a piston until I was devoid of sperm. And even then, I remained inside, not wanting to leave this warm and wonderful place. But eventually, knowing that Amanda must be growing uncomfortable in such an awkward position, I reluctantly pulled out, admiring the sight of my cum seeping out of her anus and rolling down her long legs.

Amanda rose and pressed against me. We temporarily ceased our roleplaying as I pulled her close. I nuzzled her neck affectionately, and my hands wormed around her and sought her breasts again. Carefully, I detached the nipple clamps and let the weights drop to the floor. She cooed, and turned to look at me with loving eyes, seeking a reassurance that she didn't need.

I didn't care that another man had just cum in her mouth; I kissed my wife with such genuine ferocity because my love and adoration for her was absolute.

There was no trace of foreign saltiness on my Amanda's lips, only her familiar taste.

Chase was polite enough to give us a moment but he was soon unable to stave off his own needs, and approached. Amanda's head was slightly twisted as we continued to make out, and the young man began softly kissing the exposed areas of her neck and shoulders before gliding down to her breasts. Chase sealed his lips over her nipples, which were still sensitive from the clamps, and gently kissed and flicked his tongue over them.

She murmured encouragingly, and I kept my lips engaged with hers for a bit longer before allowing her more fun with Chase. "You didn't thank him for allowing you to suck his cock," I admonished quietly.

Amanda smiled angelically and told her young lover, "Thank you for letting me suck your cock."

Then gave him the same type of sensual attention that she had just given me.

The young man and I sandwiched her, Amanda's scent as well as the warmth and firmness of her body, quickly bringing us to full arousal once more. Somehow, as if sharing a single mind, the three of us were able to know what each other was thinking. With a gentleness that was the antithesis of moments ago, Chase and I carefully hauled my wife onto the bed where we lay together.

I spooned Amanda as she faced Chase. They kissed and spoke softly, giggling and caressing each other. I found myself pressing my crotch into her bottom once more. My intention was not to interrupt them, but I craved my wife endlessly and ALWAYS sought the touch of her body.

Our hot threesome had started hours ago.

It didn't end until the next day.

*******************************************

Amanda was gone for an exorbitantly long time.

I sat up when she finally sauntered back into our bedroom, still naked but with a satisfied smile. We had headed to the shower long ago, where Chase and I thoroughly cleansed her sullied figure... which, in turn, led to another long fuck session and a subsequent round of our soaping down my wife's luscious body. Now Amanda's skin was back to its unbelievably smooth and unblemished form again.

"I was beginning to think that you and the kid were having fun without me."

"I did consider a good-bye fuck or blowing that boy one last time," Amanda admitted. But her deadpan expression became serious. "You know I would never do that to you."

"I know, Mandy."

She rejoined me in our bed that was much more spacious without Chase's stout presence, and snuggled in my embrace. We basked cozily in the aftermath of our debauchery, and Amanda listened to my heart that beat only for her as she lay on my chest. We quickly forgot about the rest of the world.

"You know, I think this is the longest I've ever been naked."

I found her statement quite humorous and laughed.

"I'm serious! Last night was on a whole different level. We've never had sex for that long!"

"Last night and this morning," I corrected.

"Whatever. My point is, you two roughed me up pretty good," she pouted petulantly. "I won't be able to walk straight for days."

Involving Chase allowed Amanda to indulge in her threesome fantasy with 2 men, but it also enabled me to act out my misogynistic fantasies. But that's all it was to me: an opportunity to roleplay when, in actuality, the last thing I would ever do was hurt my wife. As a result, I was immediately overcome with guilt and self-loathing by her comment. I started to grovel for forgiveness when Amanda lifted her head from chest and laughed, and it the most beautiful and comforting sound that I'd ever heard.

"I'm just teasing you, dumbass!" Amanda laughed. She playfully punched me in the shoulder with enough force that would've elicited a painful response from most men. "You know I would've said something if you or Chase went too far. Besides, I'm going to get you back for that."

There was a strange inflection in her voice that I totally missed.

"I know. But you scared me when---"

"I have to say," she continued, taking advantage of my unawareness, "The nipple weights were a surprise, and a very nice touch. I'll have to thank Chase for that."

"Hey, that was my idea!"

"You know what else was a surprise? When you poked me in the butt!"

"You mean, with the lipstick?"

Amanda let that pass. "I thought you were stabbing me with a hot poker when you shoved your penis in there."

I flush guiltily. "I'm sorry, Mandy. I know I should've asked first... but I couldn't help it. I was too caught up in the moment."

"Bad boy. Bad, bad boy." She glared at me but a faint grin belied her annoyance.

"You know how much I adore your ass."

"You're just saying that."

"I can never get enough of it---"

"Oh stop."

"--- just like the rest of your body---"

"Now you're just making fun of me."

"--- like your legs, your pussy, you're incredible tits..."

Amanda flew to my embrace, and I was suddenly fearful of ever letting go.

"My god, Mandy. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"Funny. I was thinking the same thing about you. You're the one letting me sleep with that beautiful boy." She looked at me. "Thank you, babe. Not just for Chase. But for the way you always make me laugh and look after me... for the way you treat me like I'm the only girl in the world. For trusting and loving me... for everything."

"I love you with my heart and soul, and I trust you completely."

Amanda paused. "Do you trust me enough to invite another man to have sex with me?"

My eyes widened. "Are you saying that you want to have a foursome?" That was bold, even for Amanda, but it DID sound awfully appealing.

Her pretty face took on a dreamy expression. "I'll be honest... when you were stuffing things into my ass while you and Chase were both inside of me... omigod, babe. That was exquisite! And then adding those nipple weights..." Amanda suddenly closed her eyes as if she was a trance and began touching herself.

My tongue was dangling so far out of my mouth that it almost hit the floor. "If that's what you want..."

Amanda opened her eyes and I sensed that she was testing me when she spoke. "What if I keep asking for more? Would you keep giving it to me?"

I answered without hesitation. "I'll do anything... and let you do anything... if it makes you happy."

My wife hugged me as fiercely as she ever had. "I don't want other men!" she cried. "I just want you."

I made love to her like I was 50 men.

******************************************

Part II: Her Turn

Chase joined us for a menage-a-trois on a monthly basis, and it was something that we always looked forward to. I proudly shared my hot wife just as Amanda proudly slept with a much younger man. Each of us were already thinking about our next threesome before the last one had even ended! It was a secret that we confessed to no one, and the naughty arrangement kept our marriage fresh and exciting.

It was approaching that time again when I texted Chase from work to confirm our plans. He and I had previously decided that we would set the mood by whisking Amanda away on a weekend trip to the beach. I was always trying surprise her, and the idea of a threesome by the ocean was exciting and romantic. If we were lucky, maybe we'd even be able to have sex on a secluded strip of the beach! I grew hard at the prospect.

But I couldn't believe the young man's response.

Amanda didn't tell you? She cancelled.

My brows knitted in confusion; Amanda would've informed me if she didn't want to see Chase, and she ALWAYS wanted to see him.

Are you serious? When was this?

Earlier this morning. Please talk to her!

Chase signed off a frowny emoticon. Even through text, his disappointment was palpable. That wasn't surprising since any man would be depressed over a missed opportunity to sleep with my hot wife.

I was more curious than disappointed when I arrived home.

"Hey, babe," Amanda greeted me. Then she noted my pensive expression. "Let me guess: you talked to the boy?"

"He texted me earlier. What's up, Mandy? Why did you cancel? Chase and I had something special planned for you."

"'Special', as in more ways to abuse and torture me?" Her tone was slightly acerbic. "Maybe I just want to spend a romantic evening alone with my husband." However, my wife's expression suddenly grew more serious than I'd ever seen. "The truth is, Sy... I found someone else whom I want to join us."

"Ok," I replied cautiously, attempting to keep my tone level. Though Amanda had been sleeping with Chase for months, he was someone whom I had chosen for her... and not someone whom she had chosen for herself. Furthermore, though we never discussed it explicitly, I assumed that Chase would be our first and only threesome partner. I never expected that my wife would want to trade him for another man.

She was, indeed, asking for more and I was suddenly very apprehensive.

But there was an odd expression on Amanda's face as she struggled to contain her excitement which gave me the inkling that something else was going on.

It took me a moment to collect my wits. "Well, when I told you that I would do anything, and let you do anything, to make you happy, I meant it. So, if you prefer another man over Chase..." A strange lump formed in my throat, and I was stunned to discover that I was actually hurt and jealous.

Perhaps Mandy sense it because she pressed her forehead to mine in a gesture of profound love. "It'll be ok, Sy. I promise." She clearly wanted to say more, but didn't.

The fact that my wife was wanting to have sex with other men beyond Chase was causing me great anxiety, but I did my best to push it aside. After all, it had been my idea for her to sleep with the young man in the first place. If the proverbial floodgates were opening, then it was of my own doing. But most importantly, I trusted Amanda and knew that she would always love me and come back to me no matter what.

"I know, Mandy. I know. So, uh, how do you know this new guy?"

She looked at me angelically. "I don't want to say anything."

"What? Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. I don't want to say anything until it happens."

Her secrecy was peculiar but I wouldn't lose faith. "Fine. But I still get to join, right?" The idea of my hot wife having sex with another man without me was suddenly terrifying.

"I'd be very surprised and disappointed if you didn't."

That was comforting, at least. "When do I get to meet this person?"

Amanda grinned from ear to ear.

"Tonight."

********************************

About an hour before our new threesome partner was to arrive, Amanda abruptly tasked me with going to the store for a bottle of wine. She had never done anything like that for Chase, and I jealously wondered if my wife was planning to have sex alone with this mysterious newcomer before I returned home. But I forced the thought from my mind.

I was becoming paranoid, and that wasn't a good thing.

I tried to relax as I drove to the store.

For better or worse, there was no turning back.

********************************

"Mandy?"

The living was empty when I entered carrying the finest bottle of wine that I could find. The newcomer should've already arrived, but the house was deathly silent. I was about to check the rooms when I noticed a note in Amanda's handwriting on the coffee table.