The Humiliation Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The petite woman squirmed. Clearly, no one had ever rimmed her before, and I was intent on making her first time the standard by which she would measure any subsequent rimbjob. I worked her enthusiastically, eating her virgin ass as if it was the last piece of food on earth. Even Amanda hooted appreciatively at my enthusiasm.

How did it ever come to THIS? I wonder in amusement.

I lost track of how long I was rimming Marissa when both ladies suddenly rolled away.

I remained on my knees and looked at them eagerly.

Amanda retrieved my leash. I started to rise but she yanked hard without warning, throwing me off balance. "Follow us, puppy. On your hands and knees."

I padded after them subserviently.

They led me to the bathroom. Amanda opened the shower door, and ordered me inside with a curt motion of her head. I complied, and the ladies entered behind me. Our shower stall, with fancy showerheads on opposite ends, was spacious enough to easily accommodate the three of us.

I was still on my hands and knees when my wife placed her foot on my back and pushed down hard.

I suddenly found myself laying on the very hard and uncomfortably cold tile floor.

The girls each turned on a showerhead, and my discomfort intensified as freezing water came raining down.

Luckily, our water never took long to warm, and I was only slightly less uncomfortable as Amanda and Marissa began to soap each other down, tittering gaily as they enjoyed themselves. From my stomach, I twisted to steal a glance at them. Their incredibly fit bodies were even more perfect wet and covered in suds. My penis ached painfully against the tile, and I desperately longed to fuck them or jerk off.

"Oh, you're still there, puppy?" Amanda feigned noticing my presence. "Stay right where you are."

The girls grinned at each other and nodded knowingly. My wife towered over my head and Marissa stood by my feet, hands on their hips and stances noticeably wide. They suddenly became very still and appeared as though they were straining.

Then I felt something warm--- warmer than the cascading water--- pouring down on me.

No... they couldn't be... holy shit, they are!!!

I was receiving my first golden shower.

More accurately, I was receiving my first two golden showers!

Amanda's hot urine felt like a laser as it jetted on my neck and shoulder. Behind me, Marissa's flow was only slightly less intense she peed all over my ass. None of us spoke as they doused me, the sound of running water like thunder in the otherwise silence.

I received their offering obediently.

This was an evening of so many firsts!

"Our gift to you, babe. Enjoy it."

Without warning, I looked up, unflinchingly letting my wife pee on my face, much to her astonishment and Marissa's. Amanda's stream wavered for a second as she started in surprise, but she refocused her aim when I remained resolute. And I didn't move again until her stream dissipated.

I lowered my head in total subjugation.

Amanda's left foot was near my face. Cradling it adoringly, I planted a kiss on it before sucking on her big toe unprompted. Her sounds of contentment inspired me to attend to every one of her toes in sequence.

And thus, my foot fetish was born!

I waited for the yellowish water swirling into the drain to turn clear again before I dared to look up.

Amanda's expression was a mixture amusement and disbelief. "Finish cleaning us, puppy."

"Yes, ma'am."

I rose to my feet, retrieved the bar of soap, then commenced soaping my wife's luscious body down simultaneously with Marissa's. I proceeded slowly, intentionally spending an exorbitant amount of time on their tits and asses, and in their cracks and crevices. I was also mildly surprised to discover that my cum remained hot and thick in Amanda's pussy as I cleansed it with my fingers.

My diligent hands reached everywhere; no part of their bodies was left untouched.

When I was finished soaping them down, I led Amanda beneath one showerhead and dutifully rinsed her off. I did the same to our friend before shutting off the water, and then quickly scurried out to retrieve an oversized beach towel from the linen closet. Freezing and dripping wet, I ignored my discomfort as I toweled the girls off together.

I momentarily forgot about my role as a submissive as I wrapped the beach towel Amanda and Marissa, and pulled them close to me. They didn't reprimand or smack me like I was expecting, or even resist. In fact, the atmosphere abruptly changed as their hungry, needy expressions matched mine.

My wife, former sister-in-law, and I shared a very long and sensual 3-way kiss.

I was drunk with passion when we finally pulled away. "That was incredible," I murmured.

"Let's go back to bed," Amanda suggested quietly. We looked at our friend, who nodded emphatically.

They slipped the towel from their bodies and patted me dry. They giggled as they returned the favor, spending extra time on penis and ass. By the time they were done, I was fully hard again.

I took the girls in each hand and led them back to the bedroom.

********************************

Part III. Our Turn

Our game of domme-and-sub was over, but our threesome was not.

We shared countless kisses in the short distance from the shower to the bed. I lay Amanda gently on her back and promptly mounted her. Unlike the earlier violence and depravity, our motions were gentle and loving. Marissa made her presence known by alternating kisses and light rubs between us as Amanda and I made love. I took our friend's hands and placed them on Amanda's breasts.

The only thing hotter than watching another man touch my wife was seeing a woman almost as hot as Amanda do it.

I was still pumping into Amanda when Marissa lay her head on my wife's abdomen, facing me. She took of my erection as I was retracting my hips and gently pulled me out. Then she opened her jaws wide, and I slid down her throat as easily as I did Amanda's into pussy.

I looked hotly at Marissa. Her cheeks puffed as she sucked me, and I weaved my fingers through her jet-black hair to gently guide her movements. Amanda smiled as she watched, stroking her best friend's hair as well.

I was so enthralled by the blowjob that I sighed happily. After a while, however, Marissa carefully slid me back into my wife and crawled next to her. They whispered lowly but excitedly to each other.

Shifting Amanda but deftly remaining inside her pussy, I rolled us as one onto our side. Now in a very cozy spoon position, I continued to thrust while facing my wife toward Marissa. It was where my wife belonged.

Nestled comfortably between us.

I closed my eyes and paused, content to simply remain rooted inside my wife for now and savor the pleasant sensation of her pussy wrapped around my cock. The sound of the girls' playful but affectionate interactions was erotic, and added to my hardness. I was more exhilarated than I'd ever been.

My eyes remained closed and my consciousness slowly began to drift into that wonderful realm between sleep and wakefulness as I fantasized about all the nasty, despicable acts that I still wanted perform on the girls.

But a movement roused me, and I discovered that they had switched places; now Marissa was beside me while Amanda was on her other side.

"Sy... do you want to fuck Rissa?"

The question was to be expected yet still caught me off guard. It was simple yet so profound. For a long moment, I couldn't answer as they regarded me closely.

Of course I longed to fuck Marissa! I had sorely wanted to have sex with her WAY before tonight, but loved and respected my wife too much to currently ask. Yes, we were in the midst of a threesome, and Marissa and I had already done plenty of intimate things to each other, but actually having sex with her, to me, was something much more profound. As badly as I desired her, I needed Amanda's consent first.

And Amanda needed to explicitly give it to me because I would never ask.

However, it was a rhetorical question that we all knew the answer to, so there was no use in pretending.

"God, yes." I looked at Marissa in the eye. "I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I met you... when Ryan brought you home to meet the family. And on the day of your wedding... you looked so hot in your wedding dress that all I could think about was banging the hell out of you on your wedding night."

Marissa's eyes flared at my admission. But before she could comment, I smashed my lips onto hers and stuck my tongue down her throat. She didn't resist, and we were suddenly making out like 2 horny kids under my wife's watchful eyes.

It wasn't before long before I rolled Marissa onto her back. Before I could take hold of my erection, however, Amanda grabbed it first and stroked it several times to make certain that it was adequately hard for her best friend.

Then she carefully guided me into our former sister-in-law's pussy.

Amanda lay next to us as Marissa and I had sex. Having my hot wife as a captive audience was as arousing as the sex itself. I glided into Marissa slowly and gently as Amanda lay her head on Marissa's shoulder and kissed her neck. I lowered myself to kiss Marissa, too, and her petite form felt warm and solid beneath me. Then I felt my wife planting kisses on my neck and shoulders as I lay on our friend, penetrating deeper as she writhed under my weight.

When Amanda was fully ensconced next to our lover, I pivoted so I remained in Marissa but lay diagonally across the girls, forming an "N" with them so I could kiss my wife while making love to her best friend. And I was still kissing Amanda when my climax erupted.

I had previously experienced a powerful orgasm tonight, but this one was just as intense. The girls cackled and egged me on as euphoria flowed between my legs once more. Marissa was also panting and clenching the sheets, and her pleasure, too, peaked as I ejaculated into her womb.

A new fantasy suddenly flashed in my mind.

Before the downward slope of my orgasm, I clenched my pelvic muscles tightly to halt it. Frantically, I pulled out of Marissa and was greeted with a disappointed whine. I didn't have time to explain, however, as I pushed Amanda onto her back and quickly mounted her, howling as I started my climax in one hot female but finished it in another!

I collapsed between Amanda and Marissa in an exhausted heap. I touched my forehead to my wife's and then kissed on our former sister-in-law on hers as they cuddled with me. None of us spoke; no one needed to as we were all warm and naked, and very, very content.

My last thought before I drifted asleep was a sexy one.

How hot would it be to impregnate BOTH of these beautiful girls at the same time?

********************************

Though I was in a deep slumber, I still felt Amanda's eyes on me. I groggily awoke. Marissa was still asleep, and her head lay on my chest while my right arm was wrapped around her possessively and protectively. My wife, however, was to my left and looking at me.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to wake you."

"No worries. Are you ok?"

"Never better. Are you ok?"

"I just had a threesome with the 2 hottest women on the planet, and you're asking me if I'm ok?"

Amanda chuckled as she propped her head on one elbow. "You know what I mean." She struggled to find the right words. "Did anything tonight upset you?"

"I have to admit, the forced blowjob and pegging shocked the hell out of me," I conceded glibly, "but after that, the double golden shower was a piece of cake!"

"Omigod, when you make it sound that like that..." She laughed. "The dildo was payback for the nipple weights," my wife continued, "and the pegging was for poking me in the butt. I did warn you that I was going to get even."

I nodded. "You know I would've told you if I wanted you to stop." My seriousness quickly switched to curiosity. "Where did you get the idea for all that stuff, anyway? The dildo... the golden shower... and rimming, too! We've never watched any of that type of porn."

"I just really wanted to surprise you."

"Consider me very surprised! I enjoyed seeing that side of you, Mandy. I like discovering new things that get you off... terrible, disgusting things that I never would've expected from you. I've always loved watching you during sex... and now I love it when you take control. I want to see more of that twisted side of you. I want you to dominate me and make me your submissive... your personal sex slave to punish and push around."

Amanda didn't say anything as she touched her forehead to mine.

"You know what else surprised the hell out of me?"

"What's that, babe?"

"When Rissa walked out of our closet! I thought for sure that you were bringing a guy home to replace Chase!"

My wife barked so sharply that it was like the crack of a whip. There were actually tears in her eyes. "I know! I could tell by the way you were walking around like a wounded animal. I hated to hurt you like that, but I really wanted her to be a surprise. I knew how badly you want Rissa. You get a bulge in your pants whenever someone just mentions her name."

"Yea, well, apparently, I want her as badly as you do!"

Amanda snorted. "And you don't have to worry that I'm trading Chase for another boytoy. I like Chase. In fact, I already told him to come over next weekend."

"You did?"

"Yup! I texted him while I was putting on the strap-on."

Our playful banter woke our current threesome partner. "You two aren't having sex without me, are you?"

"No. I'm still recuperating from the beating you and Mandy gave me. Then I'll gladly have sex with you again."

The three of us shared raucous laughter.

"Thank you so much, guys." Marissa was appreciative as she embraced us. "I really needed this. Ever since I left Ryan..."

Amanda shook her angrily. "He's an idiot for letting you get away."

"I should've married you, Amanda, and not your brother." Then Marissa flashed me a self-deprecating look. "No offense."

"None taken."

Our Asian friend sighed forlornly. "I don't suppose either of you know any hot single guys who also happen to be nice, and mentally and financially stable?"

Amanda and I looked at each other as something clicked in our collective mind.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Most definitely."

My wife's expression was innocent as she regarded her best friend and former sister-in-law. "So, Rissa... how do you feel about younger man with a huge penis?"

Her expression told us all we needed to know.

A foursome just became a strong possibility!

********************************

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading!

"The Humiliation Game" is a non-linear addendum to my main series "Sharing My Wife Amanda".

As usual, these stories are dedicated to my real-life wife Amanda, who never ceases to amaze me in and out of our bedroom.