The Humiliation Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in the bedroom.

My heart sank.

I couldn't help it. When Amanda and I first agreed to having threesomes with Chase, it was with the assumption that it would be Chase and only Chase as well as with the agreement that I would always be present. And now, my wife wasn't just choosing just another man whom she wouldn't reveal, she was having sex without me, too.

She was changing the rules, and it hurt deeply.

Composing myself and hoping that the night would end much better than it began, I trudged up the stairs to Amanda and her new lover.

********************************

The bedroom door was partially shut when I arrived. The light inside was off, but there was a soft glow emanating through the cracks. There was no sound of movement.

I pushed the door and stepped in.

A dozen candles were strategically placed throughout the room. The entire area was much more organized than usual, and everything was immaculate. Even the temperature was perfect. Despite my sour mood, I had to begrudgingly admit that the atmosphere was extremely romantic.

The only thing out of place was the empty chair in the center of the room.

Amanda was seated on the edge of the bed, and regarded me seriously when I entered. She was dressed in lingerie that I had never seen before: a black lacy bra with matching panties composed of a material so sheer that it was practically see-through. A garter belt that was clipped to thigh-high stockings completed the risqué ensemble.

Amanda sat at attention, with her long legs crossed, back fully erect, and hands folded on her lap. It was clear that she had been waiting for me. Her long black silky hair was wound in a chic bun, highlighting her beautiful face, and sleek shoulders and neck, even more. She was a heavenly vision, and I momentarily forgot my unease. I simply stared in awe as my pants tented.

Amanda asked demurely, "Like what I'm wearing?"

"You're even hotter than usual," I breathed.

Even in the dimness, I could see her blush. "Thanks, babe. Your compliments always make me feel so good." She hesitated. "Someone bought it for me."

And thus it began.

A thousand questions raced through my mind.

When did this guy buy it for her? Did she already try it on for him? What else has he bought for my wife?

How long has Amanda known this guy... HOW does she know this guy?!?!

Amanda's expression was pained as she noticed my anguish.

"Sy, please sit down. We need to talk."

She spoke in a tone that I had never heard before, and I was scared. Is she leaving me for another man? I cursed myself, never thinking this would happen.

What have I done?

Unable to speak, I approached Amanda on leaden feet. But as I went to sit beside her on our bed, she stopped me. "No. Over there... on the chair."

I felt too defeated to argue.

I plopped myself down.

Amanda pursed her lips and as she considered her words carefully. Then she slowly rose, her toned form looking better than ever, and circled behind me. She placed both hands on my shoulders and spoke softly.

"I invited a friend over tonight."

"Yea, I got that," I replied sullenly.

"But this isn't just any friend, Sy." She spoke seductively. "This is a very special friend."

The buildup was intended to be foreplay. However, I wasn't feeling very playful even though the sight of my hot half-naked wife had me hard. Finally, I demanded the question that I was desperate to know.

"Who is it?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Amanda moved to stand before me. She was only inches away, and the warmth and scent of her presence were irresistible. Up close, the material of the lingerie was even sheerer than I thought, and every one of my wife's fabulous curves were magnified.

Amanda looked up and nodded to someone behind me.

I turned around.

The most gorgeous Asian girl I had ever seen, wearing sexy underwear like my wife, slowly padded out from our walk-in closet.

I gasped.

"Rissa?"

Stunned, I gaped at my wife, who burst out laughing.

********************************

Marissa, or "Rissa" as we affectionately called her, was our former sister-in-law.

Amanda met the Asian beauty in postgraduate school, and they had instantly hit it off. My wife eventually introduced Marissa to her brother Ryan, and they dated for almost 5 years before getting married. Unfortunately, the couple functioned much better as boyfriend-and-girlfriend than husband-and-wife, and their marriage lasted only 2 years.

Amanda and I both agreed that Ryan was primarily to blame for their failed marriage.

Despite the divorce almost a year ago, the girls remained close. They may have been related only through marriage, but still considered themselves sisters. Their friendship would endure no matter what.

Marissa was similar to my wife in a lot of ways: they were as beautiful as they were intelligent, both possessed a sense of humor to match her compassion, and each possessed long black silky hair and a naturally tan complexion. And like Amanda, Marissa sported a youthful countenance that still enabled her to pass as a high school coed.

However, whereas Amanda was fairly tall and sported the toned body of a fitness model, her best friend was petite, standing barely 5ft tall. And though she wasn't voluptuous like my wife, Marissa possessed a tight body with compact 34B breasts and a firm bottom. Next to Amanda, Marissa was easily the hottest girl I knew.

Which is to say that I had always wanted to fuck my former sister-in-law.

Badly.

********************************

"Rissa?" I repeated in disbelief.

"Hey, Sy. Fancy meeting you here."

As she stepped close, I was able to get a better view. Marissa's hair was tied in ponytail, which made her look even more youthful than usual. However, what truly caught my attention was that she was wearing the same sexy lingerie as Amanda.

My eyes darted between them in confusion. "What... what's going on?"

Amanda suddenly sat down on my lap, straddling my hips as she faced me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. As usual, her touch and scent acted like a pheromone, and my erection pulsed into her bottom. She felt it and giggled, and drew even closer. I expected her to kiss me, but she averted her face at the last moment. I regarded her with an injured expression, and she was having trouble hiding her amusement.

"Do you remember what I told you the last time we were with Chase?"

"You told me a lot of things that night, Mandy."

"True. But I told you, very specifically, that I was going to get you back." Her expression grew sly, bordering on evil. "Consider this payback." I felt suddenly empty and very needy as Amanda rose from my lap to move away. I reached out, imploring her to return, but she slapped my hands away with surprising force. "Stand up," she ordered.

Eying both ladies with uncertainty, I obeyed.

"Now strip." When I hesitated, Amanda continued with exaggerated exasperation, "Don't think, Sy. Just do what I tell you like a good little puppy." Her voice grew hard. "Strip! Down to your underwear."

I regarded Marissa awkwardly as I slowly undressed. A thousand thoughts and ideas raced through my mind, none which I dared to speak aloud just yet. When I was finished, my erection was blatantly tenting my underwear.

Marissa eyed it appreciatively. "Looks like your puppy is a little excited, Amanda."

She rolled her eyes. "You know how predictable men are. Show 'em a little skin, and they won't be able to keep it in their pants."

They laughed at my expense.

Amanda suddenly grabbed the waistband of my underwear and yanked it down without warning, exposing my penis that instantly expanded with its newfound freedom.

"Very excited," Marissa corrected.

Still stunned at the situation I currently found myself in, I finally asked, "Mandy, what's going on? I thought we were meeting your new man tonight?"

"I never said that."

"But---"

"I said I was bringing a 'special friend' over. There's a big difference."

"But... but..."

"Is he always this clueless?"

"He sure is, Rissa. That's what makes him so adorable." I was staring at the petite Asian woman when my wife placed her hand under my chin and swiveled my head back to her. "Look at me, Sy." My attention was laser-focused on her. "I know I have your trust, just like you have mine. And since you let me sleep with Chase, and were willing to let me sleep with other men..."

Amanda paused for dramatic effect, and I found myself holding my breath.

"... I figured that you wouldn't mind if I slept with another girl instead."

She said it so casually that it didn't register at first.

Comprehension was only starting to dawn on me when the women regarded each other, and something unspoken passed between them. Marissa appeared more amused than ever. My wife went to her as she turned away, and reached for her. Our friend took Amanda's hands and, together, they drifted several steps back. They were giggling like young schoolgirls.

Then, my beloved wife and former sister-in-law... the two hottest females I had ever known and would probably ever know... did what I only ever imagined in my wildest dreams.

They kissed.

It was long and drawn out as the girls murmured into each other. Marissa's posture was more rigid than Amanda's, but there was a touching shyness in both of their movements. Incrementally, however, they became more uninhibited. Their lips smacked louder as their kisses became more passionate, and their sighs became heavier as their tongues began exploring each other's mouths. Amanda's hands hovered over her best friend's bottom for a moment before she gently placed them there, and it inspired Marissa to do the same.

They explored each other in a way that was timid yet deeply sensual, and I realized that this was the first time Amanda and Marissa had kissed another female.

I watched them make out in disbelief.

My wife's eyes fell on me, and there was actual force behind that deadly look. "You're going to learn what it feels like, Sy. The pain... the humiliation... the way you embarrass me with the boy. You're going to experience all of it--- and then some--- firsthand. I warned you that I was going to pay you back, and payback can be a real bitch."

Amanda then addressed Marissa in a hushed tone, and they glanced at my stunned expression and erection before giggling once more. I heard Marissa respond with an excited "Ok!", and the ladies began kissing and groping each other again.

Then Marissa removed my wife's top.

She didn't stop kissing Amanda as she unclasped the bra and tossed it aside. My wife tilted her head back and purred contently as Marissa rained soft kisses from Amanda's lips to her cheeks, down her neck, and over to her chest, where the Asian woman gave considerable attention on my wife's breasts. She groped one as she sucked on the opposite nipple, then switched. Amanda arched her back as she did so, giving her lover ample access.

"Are you watching, babe?"

"My god, Mandy... I can't believe that... I never thought that... I didn't think that..."

Amanda snickered at my speechlessness as Marissa continued to work her over.

Marissa's trail of kisses had arrived at Amanda's navel area when my wife abruptly ushered her petite friend to her feet. Then Amanda returned the favor by removing Marissa's bra. Instead of casting it aside, however, she made a show of sniffing the fabric and caressing it against her cheek in an affectionate gesture.

"Fuck," I breathed.

I laid eyes on Marissa's bare breasts for the first time. They were even prettier than I had fantasized. Her tits were a full cup size smaller than Amanda's, but exquisitely shaped and proportional to her petite frame, and perfect in their own way. My mouth began to water and my manhood twitched with desperate need.

Unable to contain myself, I stepped towards the topless women, arms outstretched hungrily and ready to sweep them into my embrace.

But Amanda halted me by planting her hand on my chest. "No boys allowed."

"What!"

"You heard me. No boys allowed. You only get to watch."

"But I thought that... that's not fair!"

She chuckled evilly. "Life's not fair, babe. Get over it. Now make yourself useful and hold this."

She hung Marissa's bra on my erection, degrading me by reducing my manhood to a clothing rack.

I could still feel Marissa's fleeting warmth on the fabric. The lace was pleasant on my skin, and arousing. I went to reach for it, but Amanda slapped my hand away.

"Keep it there," she barked. "And do not move until I give you permission."

"Yes, ma'am."

Amanda returned her attention to Marissa, abandoning me, and kissed her so hard that even her friend appeared surprised. But they anxiously dragged each other to the bed, where they lay side by side. Their passion was starting to burn hotter and they cast their inhibitions aside, and it took superhuman not to masturbate as I watched.

Amanda sat up and began peeling Marissa's panties down her legs.

"Amanda," her lover breathed.

Whatever else the Asian woman was going to say was cut off as my wife smothered her lips again. Then, as her friend had done to her earlier, Amanda planted kisses all over Marissa's petite form and worked her way down. Amanda fed on her engorged nipples; she flicked her tongue around along Marissa's navel, which made the Asian woman giggle and squirm.

Then my wife began licking and sucking on her former sister-in-law's pussy.

Amanda was is a prostrated position as she gave cunnilingus for the first time in her life--- at least, that I was aware of, anyway--- with her bottom waving at me. I twisted my neck to get a glimpse of my wife eating pussy, but her incredible ass was too much of a distraction. Adorned with the sexy black panties, it wagged tantalizing as she murmured into Marissa's crotch, and I ached to mount it.

Amanda could sense where my eyes were, and coolly slithered her fingers through her underwear and into her wet hole.

"Jeezus Christ, Mandy. How can you expect me to just stand here and watch?"

"But, babe, I thought you liked watching me?" She emphasized the point by delving into Marissa's pussy more zealously, and removed her fingers to slide the panties down her thighs.

Then my wife slipped her slick fingers into her ass.

"Please... please let me join in."

Amanda raised up to her knees and chuckled at my pitiful desperation. Then she grabbed her friend's panties and threw them at me. "Hang this up, too."

I caught the undergarment in midair and hooked it on my erection like a horseshoe.

Marissa rose next to my wife. "Let's give him yours, too!" Both girls squealed with glee as she removed Amanda's panties and casted them over.

I stood before them with 3 pieces of women's lingerie on my makeshift clothing rack.

"Do not let them fall," Amanda warned ominously, "or else."

I was very curious what "or else" that might entail.

The girls turned to each other again, and there were more whispers and giggles as they were now both naked save for their stockings, which made Amanda's incredibly long legs appear even longer. I still couldn't hear what they were saying, but their conversation seemed to be more animated than prior. Their tones sounded excited yet nervous, and they kissed again once more as they seemed to arrive at some sort of agreement.

Marissa slowly lay on her back, and I assumed that Amanda was going to resume performing cunnilingus.

And my wife did... though not in the same manner that I was expecting.

She crawled over her petite Asian friend on all 4's, carefully spun 180 degrees, and parted her thighs wide. Then Marissa wrapped her arms around Amanda's waist and gently pulled her down. Amanda lowered her bottom onto the woman's face just as she buried hers into Marissa's crotch once more.

Then the girls fluidly rolled onto their sides and into a 69.

There weren't enough words in the English language to describe the steamy scene as the 2 hottest females I had ever known pleasured each other orally.

I realized that my wife didn't want me to join since she clearly had a plan, so I did the next best thing.

I wrapped the girls' lacy underwear around my cock and used them to masturbate as I watched them make out.

It was hard to contain myself. I could've easily climaxed after only a few strokes. But I took my time, wanting to prolong the bliss, because I knew that this would be a night to remember.

The girls ignored me as they continued to please each other. It didn't take long for my self-control to begin to wane as my wife and her best friend moaned loudly. I was masturbating faster now, and realized that I would not be able to hold out much longer.

Then my wife happened to look up from Marissa's pussy.

"Oh no you don't!" she cried. "You don't get to cum yet!"

Amanda surprised me by abandoning her lover and suddenly leaping off the bed. I would've climaxed with only 2 more strokes, but she wrenched my hand away. "Go get my bra. Now!" She gesticulated emphatically.

Frustrated but intrigued, I did as ordered.

"Good, puppy. Now sit down." Amanda scooted around me as I sat and, in a "tit for tat" moment, used her bra to bind my wrists behind my back.

Marissa was sitting at the edge of the bed observing when my wife returned next to her. The enjoyed another long, drawn-out kiss, and I could see there was a lot of tongue involved. I couldn't recall a time where my manhood throbbed so painfully as it begged for release.

Then the girls spread their thighs and began fingering themselves.

"Don't you want to stick your tiny dick in our pussies, babe?" Amanda asked mockingly.

Why are her insults turning me on so much? "Please... I'll get on my knees and beg if you want me to."

"So pathetic," my wife spat. The girls laughed and ignored my plight. As they reveled in the power that they wielded over me, they began to touch themselves even more intimately, driving their digits deeper in their holes while fondling their breasts. I was a prisoner to their teasing, forced to watch their lewd show.

But Amanda didn't have me sit for long.

"Come over here, puppy, and get on your knees."

My heart rate quickened with excitement. Perhaps she was going to make me beg, and let me fuck her and our hot Asian friend, after all! Hands still tied behind my back, I approached the girls, who were leaning posteriorly on their elbows now with thighs parted wide. Trying not to appear too eager, I knelt before my wife.

She hooked 1 long leg over my shoulder and pulled my face between her legs.

Her juices already tasted thick. I sucked and slurped with an energy derived from frustration. I wanted to fuck these girls, but eating my wife's pussy was not a bad consolation, by any means. Additionally turned on by having an audience, I enthusiastically used my lips and tongue. Amanda shifted her hips slightly as I gave her cunnilingus, sometimes thrusting them forward or rotating them, to enhance the pleasure.

I would've been content to eat her pussy for much, much longer, but my wife abruptly nudged me away with her foot. With wet lips and a glazed chin, I looked up at her questioningly, wondering how I could serve her better. But she gestured toward her partner.

"It's Rissa's turn. Don't embarrass me, Sy. Make me proud."

I glanced at the Asian woman then back at my wife, suddenly unsure because I would never---

Amanda kicked me irritably. "Now, Sy! How many times do I have to tell you... don't think! Just do as I say."

I dutifully dived in.

The petite woman's vagina was tighter and more compact than Amanda's, and I humorously recalled that all vaginas did not taste the same. My wife's juices were normally salty, but took on much thicker and metallic flavor as she became more aroused. Marissa, on the other hand, tasted oddly fruity, but in a pleasant way. I thought back to all the pussies I had eaten in my lifetime--- before I met Amanda, of course--- and ascertained that there was no comparison to what I was dining on tonight!