The Humiliation of Amber

Story Info
A novice girl to humiliation tests the water.
3.1k words
3.7
16.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

"Are you sure you can take this?" Inquired Jane down the phone to Amber.

"I think I will be able too."

"Look, I'll set a test out. If you get through it, we can go onto stronger things, but I suggest you do this test first and see if you're cut out for this kind of thing."

"How bad can it be?" Amber naively asked.

"It can cause psychological damage, and I wouldn't want that on my conscience."

"It's just a bit of spanking a bit of fun, yes I'm up for it."

"Are you sure? Do you still want to go ahead?"

"Yes, try me out!"

A day later.

My old girlfriend, Jane, had summoned me to her house as she was disappointed with her new girlfriend's attempts at getting her off.

I walked in to find her laying back on the sofa in her long white transparent nightdress that showed off her luxuriant undies.

She was sipping wine and showing signs of unhappiness.

"What's the matter?" I kicked things off with waiting for a litany of complaints.

"I need a bloody good orgasm!" Hissed Jane coming straight to the point, "my lastest girl has proved an enormous disappointment, she just can't get me off and is so prim and proper."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me! Give me a good seeing too in front of her and show her how to satisfy a woman."

"Why don't you just kick her out and get someone new?"

"Because she's paid rent up to the end of the month and won't take the hint that she's persona non grata and won't go."

"You could just ignore her."

"She's cramping my style, and if shes' going to mope around the house I may as well teach her a lesson and have some fun with her caucus while I'm about it."

"That's a little cruel," I said.

"Cruel to be kind, she needs introducing to the real world, pull her finger out, and satisfy me to the normal standards of any loving couple."

"Where is she now?"

"She's in the kitchen washing the dishes. I have her wearing a maids outfit to put her in her place. I told her to wear it or just get out now."

"A maids' outfit that should be fun!"

"Oh, it is, just to see her stompy attempts to walk in high heels."

"Wouldn't it be kinder just to boil her in oil?"

"Yes but not as much fun plus she needs teaching a lesson."

"Amber, get your ass in here now!" Jane shouted.

Amber came in from the kitchen, tottering on her high heels. We sat on the sofa, laughing at her gait as she clumsily walked in.

"Look at her, to think I once loved that! She has all the finesse and feminine grace of a Hippo on stilts!"

Amber stood before us, her ruffled white panties blooming out from the flare of her dress.

"Curtsy!" Bellowed Jane, "show some respect you, slovenly bitch!"

With her head bowed low, Amber curtsied pulling her dress out as she wobbled on her heels. She was constantly pulling at her panties to lift them."

"Keep still girl," screeched Jane, "do something right for once in your life."

"Sorry Jane, but these panties are too big and keep falling down," Amber whispered.

"I know," laughed Jane. I wanted to see you struggle to keep them up and not bare your ass to the gardener and the delivery men."

"Oh, a good one, Jane, you are evil, I do think those panties are sexy," I praised agreeing with her as she was going to let me get my end away.

"Yes, they are, far sexier than the boyish monstrosities she wears. She may be a Dyke, but you'd think she'd try and wear something sexy for me, the selfish cow."

"So, what now?"

"I'm going to teach her a few things to stop her from being such a prude."

"I'll try harder, Jane, I promise," Amber meekly submitted.

"I'll try harder!" Jane mocked in a cruel imitation of Amber's voice, "you should have tried long ago, you're just not up to it, useless!"

Amber bowed her head.

"Now put your hands on your head."

"But?"

"Don't argue or I'll have you thrown out as you stand. Fancy walking through town to get home in those shoes while trying to stop your panties falling down?"

Amber surrendered and raised her hands to her head, and immediately her panties started to slip to the floor slowly. We laughed as she tried to widen her legs to stop the descent of the garment covering her modesty.

The shortness the maids dress riding up with her hands on head and her panties slowly heading to the floor made sure we were going to get an eyeful of her pussy.

A hand came down to cover her exposure and grab the falling panties only for Jane to scream at her in anger, "keep those hands up, you prissy little town mouse!"

Her hands returned to her head, and her panties fell to her ankles, causing us to howl with laughter. Amber blushed with her head, still bowed.

"May I pull them up?" she meekly asked.

"No, you cannot, I want my friend to get a good look at what I've had to work with, besides the rest of your clothes will soon be joining them on the floor anyway," Jane laughed.

"She has a cute little pussy," I decided.

"It's what she does with it that's so disappointing. You'd think she'd put some minge into her lovemaking, but she just expects it to lay there and have me do all the work."

"How on earth did you end up with her?" I asked while inspecting Amber's pussy in close.

"I don't know, a mercy fuck I suppose, don't get close her hygienes not been too good lately."

"Jane!" Amber cried, "you told me not to wash because you wanted to..."

"Don't cross me, girl!" Jane threatened.

"So she doesn't bathe it daily?" I teed up.

"Bathe it daily, who's he?" Jane finished causing us to laugh hard at an old joke.

I breathed in sniffing over her fragrant pussy, "hmm, smells like stilton."

"Right enough of this. Strip!" Jane commanded with relish.

"Strip?" Nervously repeated Amber.

"Yes don't pretend to be so meek, get your kit off, now!"

I sat back on the sofa with Jane to watch Amber apprehensively started to undress.

I felt a stirring in my loins and lent back to take in the view, "boy I'm going to enjoy this," I smirked.

"So will I," joined in Jane, "It's why I asked you over, she hates being naked, and she'll be squirming before your eyes."

"Will she? There's nothing better than watching a timorous reluctant girl strip naked in front of you."

Amber slowly stepped out of her shoes and reached around to undo the bow around her waist. She then slipped the dress off each shoulder, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her pale white flesh.

"Nice tits!" I declared as Amber brought a hand to cover her far nipple while her other hand blocked the view of her snatch.

"Get everything off, hurry!" Snapped Jane impatiently, "you see what I have to put up with?"

Amber burst into life, rolling her stockings down quickly before straightening up to thrusts her boobs forward to undo her bra, leaving her body completely exposed.

"Her tits look almost look worthwhile when she pushes them out like that," mocked Jane as Amber whipped her bra off and quickly threw it to one side so she could cover up again.

"Get your hands on your head," barked Jane, "let him see what I had to work with for months."

Amber did as she was told and put her hands up to reveal all her body had to offer.

"Nice," I declared, "I wouldn't kick it out of bed, well, maybe after I had nailed her ass twice."

"Ha, you've no chance, men aren't good enough for her, that's a beggar being a chooser, I, mean, look at it?"

We both laughed as Amber visibly wilted.

"Turn around bend over and spread your ass cheeks so we can see your best side," mocked Jane.

Amber reluctantly did as she was told and spread herself.

"Come on, wider, lets she right up that prudish ass of yours," Jane raged.

"A very spankable ass," I commented.

"It's all shes's suitable for."

"Have you spanked it?" I inquired.

"Yes but not hard enough, what do you think I've invited you, around for?"

"Oh thank you, do you mind if I inspect it?"

"Be my guest!"

I got down on all fours and homed in on Amber's spread ass. I felt and stroked it while having a sniff of her buttonhole. I gave her ass a quick spank and watched my handprint of red fade.

"Nice spankable ass," I turned and complimented Jane, "that must have been fun alone?"

"But I want more, I need a good fucking and plenty of tongue work," complained Jane as she pulled off her nightie over her head.

"Amber get on your knees and watch how you should pleasure a girl."

Jane lay back on the sofa as she pulled her panties off, "now watch and learn," she commanded as patting her pussy while looking at me, beckoning me to go to work. I slowly lapped at Janes moist pussy, and she instantly sighed in pleasure.

"Fuck have I missed that," she cooed as I worked her labia. She gave herself to me for a minute before getting back on Amber's case.

"Now that's how you eat pussy!" She sighed in a reverie before looking over at Amber. "Don't just kneel there, gawping, masturbate for us," she snapped.

As I tongued Janes pussy I glanced at Amber who slowly started to rub at herself.

"Oh god, look at it! Have you ever seen a more lacklustre wanker? She may as well have a finger up her ass." Jane broke out laughing, "actually, that's a good idea, get your thumb up your ass while you wank."

Amber meekly obeyed and went up on her haunches to insert her thumb in her ass.

"And keep wanking," Jane yelled before moaning in surrender receiving her oral pleasure.

I sneaked a view of Amber's uncomfortable thumbing and thought how badly she must have let Jane down to be ridiculed so harshly. I also wondered at how much she must love Jane to put up with so much abuse. Wear a maids outfit, strip before me and now masturbate for us. Jane still wasn't appeased.

"Come on," she bellowed, "put some minge in it and fondle your tits!"

Amber sped up her kitty-cat shuffle rubbing her pussy in a blur while tweaking her nipples with her hand released from its ass duty.

"Tweak and pinch, tweak and pinch your nipples for fucks sake, how many times do I have to tell you?"

Amber did as she was told and twisted and pinched her nipples.

"Harder, come on, I want to hear you groan!" Ordered Jane seemingly oblivious to my oral work, "tweak them hard, I want to hear your pain."

Jane then turned to me, "I've told her time and again how to play with my nipples but has she listened? No! Useless!"

I could hear Amber hurting herself, a testament to her subservience to Jane as her small cries at her self nipple pinching, at last, brought some satisfaction to Janes malevolent lust.

Jane turned her attention to me, "right fuck me," she ordered.

I needed no second command as I unzipped and slipped into Janes worked snatch.

I fucked away, and soon got up a good stroke going, but very quickly, Jane was back on Ambers case.

"Agh, you see, this is what you can't do, you can't give me a good rogering!"

I banged away.

"Surely she can use a strap-on?" I suggested through gritted teeth, enjoying my cock deep in Janes moist haven.

"You'd think so, but no, she's straight up and down back and forth. Not a skilled fucker like you!"

"I aim to please!" I joked.

"Haven't you cum yet?" She yelled at Amber, "Look at her, pathetic, shes' not only a wanker but a useless wanker!"

Amber's head was still bowed as she thrust away, mechanically at her pussy.

"Watch me being fucked, girl!" Jane dictated, "look and learn, and spank your ass while you're at it."

Amber spanked her ass in time to my humping while looking soulfully at Jane's face. Jane then whipped her bra off and let her boobs roll around.

"Watch my tits move. You wouldn't get that fucking her!" Jane hissed as she started to cum! I quickly followed, and I shot my seed in her.

"Fuck I needed that," she cried as she eventually came down. "Right, you get here," Jane commanded of Amber as she turned on the sofa and opened her legs.

"You're going to earn your corn and lick me out," as she grabbed Amber's head and pulled it towards her puffy fucked cunt, "lick me bitch!"

Amber apprehensively approached Janes sopping pussy with her tongue out before Jane pulled her right into her pushing up her snatch to meet her face.

"Lick me!" She ordered, and soon I could hear the soppy sound of Amber's tongue at work.

Amber was on all fours, and so I took advantage of her upturned ass and moved into position.

"I think Amber needs some motivation," I hinted.

I spanked her ass hard, and she jolted forward into Janes pussy with a cry.

"Oh, bravo, that's improved her performance already," complimented Jane.

I didn't warm her ass up. I went straight to the hard spanks to make her head jolt forward into Janes pussy with every strike.

My hand shattered hard into Ambers ass, and her muffled cries could be heard as she worked on Jane's puffy pussy.

"Keep spanking her ass. It's making her do wonders on my clit," sighed Jane.

I changed the tempo from slow hard measured spanks to a quick flurry. Spank after spank I rained down on Amber's ass, and a long single note could be heard as Amber buried her mouth deeper in between Jane's legs.

I went to two hands and doubled up my spanks as if playing Amber's ass like a tom-tom. We laughed as we heard Amber's buried muffled cry into Jane's pussy go up an octave as her ass cheeks clenched harder at the doubled assault.

"Oh, keep going, smash the bitches ass, it's doing wonders for her performance," cried Jane.

I kept up my tom-tom beat on Ambers ass, and her muffled cry suddenly sharpened as the onslaught on her ass become too much to take, and she shrieked at the ceiling.

Jane and I laughed, "Its sounds as if she's gone out of tune," giggled Jane, "play her differently," she asked as she took hold of Amber head and pushed her into her gaping snatch once more.

I thought a while before opening her ass cheeks wide and snapped a hard spank on her buttonhole. Amber gave a single loud, sharp cry into Janes haven.

"Oh that worked well,'" I commented before unleashing another blow on her reddening buttonhole. Once more, the snap on her sensitivity caused Amber to squeal sharply. After each spank, Amber's work rate increased, and the extra work on her privates made Jane groan in appreciation.

I ravaged Amber's buttonhole many times, making it turn a deep crimson. Amber tried to turn her head as the repeated blows were increasing the pain, beating the bruise.

"I don't think her sphincter can take much more," I indicated as I returned to spanking her ass low just above her pussy.

Amber's head jerked from side to side in a frenzy, and soon it was Janes turn to cry out. She orgasmed on Amber's face crying out in pleasure. I carried on with my low swots to her ass, leaning over to watch my upward strikes pull her pussy up.

I carried on spanking, forgetting that Jane had cum and my low strikes were still encouraging Amber to eat her. Jane began to cry out in spam as Amber was eating her over sensitive cum pussy, and she jerked into life pushing Ambers head away.

I carried on my low spanks of Ambers ass with my face close in inspecting her.

The low spanks were lifting her pussy, and momentarily after each lifting spank, I could see the moisture of her inner lips.

"You know I do believe this is turning her on," I said oblivious to Janes deep breathes as she came down from her orgasmic high as I kept spanking and inspecting her.

"Wow, that was fucking good," cried Jane, "so the bitch is on heat, is she? We'll have to beat that out of her. Jane rose, pulling Amber up with her. She marched her around the back of the sofa and pushed her over the back of it.

Amber's scolded red ass was now high in the air with her feet unable to touch the floor.

"Let's spank!" She cried, and we instantly took an ass cheek each. We spanked her hard alternatively, her cries now loud and unhindered. Her legs kicked wildly, but we kept on spanking increasing the tempo and sharpening Amber's cries. We spanked and spanked until we could do nothing but laugh!

Jane brought out a marker pen.

"What should we write on her?" She asked while sucking on the pen while keeping Amber in place with her other fingers deep in her pussy.

"My she is wet, isn't she? My fingers keep slipping out," Jane mused.

"Ass for rent?" I offered.

"An ass crack too park your bike?" Returned Jane.

We began writing on her with all the usual slogans, 'spanked ass," "cum slut" " an arrow pointing to her vag - "cum dump." "Whore bitch!" and many more making her red and black all over.

"A spankable ass for anyone?" I suggested.

"What do you mean?"

"We write it on her, take photographs and put them up on the internet."

"Great idea!" I've got all the e-mail addresses of her friends on my computer we can send them to all."

"With a link of an uploaded film of her being her being spanked!"

"Great idea, but we've no film of her being spanked."

Jane walked away and came back with a camera.

"We haven't yet! Amber prepare yourself for the thrashing of a lifetime!

Two days later

"Dear Jane I read your manuscript for what you have in store for me, and I have to admit you were right. It is much too strong for me, and I believe I wouldn't make an excellent submissive candidate for one of your sessions. Thank you for your brilliant professional advice - I'll be trying something a little less degrading in the foreseeable future.

Thanks once again for your invaluable insight. Lots of Love Amber xxx"

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers