The Humiliation of Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay still," he demanded, "and open your mouth."

Of course he wanted me to taste it. Of course he wanted me to drink his piss. Of course he wanted to soak me with it.

Lots of men are not able to piss on a slut like me, but this meet was different. He didn't have any of the hang ups normal guys have about urinating on another human. It was just something he did, with no worries about it whatsoever. Like I was his to piss on.

There was no use fighting it, once you are soaked you may as well just sit, or in my case kneel, and take it. He pissed for nearly 30 seconds. It wasn't strong smelling, but not weak. It was most definitely piss. It has soaked through the front of my blouse, revealing my black bra that used to be hidden underneath. It sounded hollow as it dripped and sprayed off the front of my black leather pencil skirt, that was held taught between my knees.

At least its over, I thought, I got through it. But it wasn't over.

With a powerful motion he pushed me, rocking off my knees and heels to my back. This wasn't part of our plan, our agreement. Yes, he had done things that were rough and grosser that I expected, but it was still part of what we agreed on beforehand.

He kicked dirt over me, like you would kick sand at a beach.

"Look at you." He said. "Just fucking look at the state of you. I fancied you half an hour ago. Not any more."

Pushing myself up with my elbows, I looked up at him. he still couldn't meet me eyes.

"I could hardly get an erection from you. I had to force myself to cum on you. Pissing on you actually made you prettier!"

He was in the moment, he believed this.

he bent down, and grabbed me by the ankle. Lifting my leg rocked me back again, and he now held tightly with both hands. He was older, but about twice my weight and more powerful than I was. He turned me around with me leg, grinding the back of my white blouse into the dirt.

He leaned back and found he could drag me without too much trouble. Walking backwards he dragged me over to an old tractor tyre run, and stood a ride it. It was six inches deep with muddy water. He pulled again, and i could feel my bottom slip down into the divot. Ice cold water flooded my skirt, soaking my panties and crotch. He dragged me more, so that my back was now in the hole too.

"Now you actually are a filthy slut."

"Oh you twat," I struck back, "this wasn't what we agreed on. Wasn't eating, yes EATING your fucking fowl spunk enough for you?"

I knew instantly that this wasn't my role. I'm the submissive trans girl that gives good head, I'd lost control.

With a rage inside him, he ordered me to "Shut your fucking mouth."

I could feel his hands lift my leg higher, and start to unbuckle the ankle strap of my high heel. I tried to kick him off, but he levered the shoe clear. A glint was in his eyes. I swiped with my arm to try and claim it back.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I need it. This isn't funny anymore."

He lowered the stiletto shoe to the ground, but quickly using it as a trowel, scooped up a mixture of mud and water from the tracks.

He laughed at what he had just done.

"Now strip to your underwear."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I shouted back at him, my voice raised.

Slowly and deliberately, he repeated the words, "Strip. To. Your. Underwear."

"Oh no!"

"You will give me that blouse and your skirt even if I have to tear them off you."

And at that moment, I realised that he would do if I didn't comply with his order.

I rolled to my side, and pushed myself up so that I was standing again. I was wearing one heel, but I wasn't going to give that to him. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it from my shoulders.

"Give it to me."

I threw it to him, but he made non attempt to catch it, and just let it drop to the ground. It did so with the sound of a wet rag. It was a wet rag.

"Now the skirt."

I reached around to the back of my skirt, and took down the once silver zip. I had to pull from the hem to get it past my hips. It dropped to the floor and I stepped it of it.

"Give it to me."

I hooked the skirt around the toe of my stockinged foot, and flicked my once shiny black leather pencil skirt at him. It hit him on the thigh and dripped to the ground having caused a satisfying wet patch to appear on his jeans. A small payback.

"Thank you." He sneered, "and now you can have your shoe back."

He collected my skirt and blouse from the ground, and threw what was once an expensive shoe back to me, now full of mud.

I scooped out most of the mud from the shoe with my hands and rinsed what was left out in a fresh pool of water. At least it was clean if not dry. I steadied myself as I replaced it and struggled with the buckle. It never occurred to me that I was now standing on a dirt track in nothing but stockings, suspenders and a bra.

There was a loud slam as the rear door of the van closed. My date, if you could call him that now, had tried to make my humiliation complete. But he had one last surprise. He had placed my once white blouse and my leather skirt under each of the front wheels of his van.

"No, don't, don't do that." I pleaded.

"Sorry slut, it's for your own good."

I knew that they were my only way of escaping, as stupid as it sounded. Big hopped into the cab. I fused around to the passenger door, it was locked. The engine roared into life, revved, and the front wheels spun sending my blouse and skirt under the van only to be rolled over by the back wheels.

Head in my hands, I couldn't make a sound. I approached what remained of them, and held them up. It wasn't that bad, right?

"Put them on." Was the shout from the van. "Put them back on and I will give you a lift back to your car.

We're some clothes better than no clothes, even if they had been ruined? I had no choice. I picked up my skirt off the ground, the leather had held up well. The zip had too. Yes, it was a little ruined, it has just gone around the wheel of a van after all. I rinsed it off as best I could and I held it up in my hands. Several whips by me drove off the worst of the water, it was at least an attempt to clear it.

I stepped back into it, it was soaking. At least it would hide my clit.

My blouse had not survived as well. Once a brilliant white, it was now at best a grey and had fine grit squashed into the cotton where the wheel had driven over it. It had changed from clothing to rag, but I'd have to put it on. Slipping my arms through was like submerging myself into a freezing cold bath. The weather was warm, but the water wasn't.

Why did I leave my jacket in the car? It would have been very useful now.

Soaking, filthy and thoroughly broken, I made my way to the passenger door.

"Whores in the back," he laughed, and pointed to the rear of the van. "I'll give you two knocks when we are in the car park."

"Bastard." I muttered under my breath,

The back of the van was bare, empty. It was impossible to stand up when the van was moving, especially in 4" heels. I'd have to sit again, on my wet bottom. How long would this take?

Five minutes later I felt the van turn into the car park, soon this would all be over.

Two loud bangs.

I opened or half of the rear doors. There was my car. 50 yards away.

"Closer." I shouted, and I could hear laughing.

"Ive just thrown your purse out of my passenger window, slut." he said, "And I've put a fiver in it for you."

I sat on the edge of the van bed, my legs visible by kept myself hidden from anyone. It was now gone 3pm and it was getting busier. I didn't want to go, I know it would be embarrassing. I was a wreck, a literal filthy slut. Cum, piss, mud - all for me.

I could have sat there for eternity, but the van started to move forwards. It moved a few yards, and I could see my purse. He will actually keep driving away!

I pushed myself out the van, and quietly closed the door as to not draw any more attention. I grabbed my purse from the floor. People were around, but not looking. Could I style it out? I'd have to.

Like this was the most natural thing in the world, I lifted my head high. Yes, I had been deep throated by a horrible person, but I took it without complaint.

As I opened my car door, still dripping with dirty water, I thank goodness that my pvc jacket was on the seat. At least I could keep my car dry this time.

12