The Humiliation of Miss Tits-a-lot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAwoman
LAwoman
98 Followers

Kelly reached into the cupboard and took down two dog dishes, labeling them "Titsy" in black marker. She set them down next to the two other dog dishes marked "Dano," and filled one with water.

She hooked a jeweled leash onto Titsy's collar and led her to the water dish. "Both of you have to drink up before you go to bed."

Dano and Titsy lapped up their water as Kelly pulled out a camera. "I want to record our fond memories of our new pet." She snapped pictures of Titsy bending over her dish with her tits resting on the floor and her tail swinging behind her.

Kelly yanked on her leash and explained, "Dano doesn't need a leash for the house anymore because he's house-trained." She grinned maliciously. "Now let's take care of business before bedtime." She led her pets out the sliding glass doors to the backyard. Dano trotted out to the grass and Kelly followed with Titsy on her leash. Dano lifted his leg and let out a stream of urine onto the grass, and Kelly praised him for being a good boy.

Fiona felt the water jostling in her bladder. She told herself it was nothing she hadn't done before at Pam's, but to do it in front of this woman. She clenched her muscles, and Kelly tugged on her leash. "C'mon now Titsy, go pee pee. I can't let you back in the house until you do."

As the full force of her situation hit her, a flood of hot shame stole over Fiona's body, as always soaking her pussy. She parted her knees and peed in the grass while Kelly clapped her hands and took a few more pictures. "What a good girl you are, Titsy. We don't' want any accidents in the house tonight or I'll have to rub your nose in it. Dano knows all about that."

Kelly led her pets back into the house and indicated a large basket on the floor at the foot of her bed. "I don't have another basket for you, Titsy, so you'll have to share with Dano. Don't worry about him. I know he's a horny little pet but I've promised him a treat if he can control himself tonight. Before you hop in and make yourself comfy, I want to make sure I get some sleep tonight so I'll be well rested for my party tomorrow night."

She walked to her closet and brought back a leather muzzle. "This used to be Dano's, but he doesn't need it any more." She buckled the muzzle around the lower half of Titsy's face, shoving a protrusion from the muzzle into Titsy's mouth. "That will keep you quiet."

She ordered both pets to crawl into the basket, and Dano was immediately all over Titsy, rubbing his giant prick against her thigh. Kelly admonished him, "Remember what I said, Dano. No pussy tonight. I want you nice and horny for tomorrow."

Dano whined and then lapped at Titsy's tits and looked at his Mistress. She laughed and consented. "All right, you can play with those." She watched her two pets with a gleam of satisfaction in her eyes, as Dano buried his face in the new pet's tits, sucking and nibbling. Titsy responded by rocking her hips forward, and Kelly was amazed again at what a slut her former boss was. Everyone always theorized that she was cold and frigid, but Kelly figured she just hadn't discovered her true self yet, and that true self was a slutty little sub who was willing to subject herself to the basest of humiliations in order to cum. Well Kelly had plenty of that in store for her this weekend.

The next morning, Fiona woke with stiff limbs and an aching jaw. Dano's head was still planted between her breasts, his hand between her legs. She glanced down at his cock, flaccid for the first time since she'd seen him. Kelly was already awake and walked to the basket to stare down at her pets, nudging Dano with her toe to wake him.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head."

Dano stretched out in the basket then crawled out to prostrate himself at his Mistress's feet, licking her toes. Kelly giggled and spanked him lightly on his ass. "Go outside and bring me the paper."

She removed Fiona's muzzle and sent her into the other room to watch Dano retrieve the newspaper from the front lawn. He trotted outside boldly, oblivious to any stares he might receive from the neighbors. He dropped the paper at Kelly's feet and sat up expectantly. She rewarded him with a biscuit.

She turned to Fiona. "Titsy, fetch my slippers from the bedroom."

Fiona returned to the bedroom, gathered Kelly's slippers in her mouth and placed them at her feet. Kelly patted her head absently while she opened the paper. Fiona had to pee and wondered at the protocol. From what she understood of her position, she wasn't allowed to speak. She glanced at Dano, who waited patiently beside his dog dishes. She decided to do the same.

Finally, Kelly glanced at her pets, rose from the chair, and filled their bowls with fresh water and dog kibble. She commanded them to eat. Fiona, who'd been eating more since Pam decided to fill out her curves, was starving as she hadn't eaten since dinner before the club last night. She dipped her head and crunched through the kibble, taking sips of water in between to wash it down. Now her bladder was really full, and she decided to wait by the sliding glass door. Dano waited with her, but still Kelly ignored them until Dano started whining and scratching at the door. Fiona followed his example, and Kelly exclaimed, "You naughty, pets, do you have to pee pee?"

She opened the door and released them. Fiona immediately squatted in the grass and peed. Dano followed her, lifting his leg and peeing on her hip. She jumped away from the stream of urine while Kelly laughed. "How sweet. Dano is marking his territory. You two amuse yourselves outside while I finish up a few things for the party tonight."

Fiona gulped at this second mention of a party and wondered if there would be anyone she knew there.

Kelly tossed a ball into the yard and Dano started nosing it around the patio. He shoved it toward Fiona with his nose and she rolled it back to him. Suddenly he stopped and yelped in excitement, racing across the yard. Fiona turned and froze. Two men, obviously gardeners, walked into the back gate. Dano frisked around them as they patted his buttocks, twitching his tail. He sat up to press himself against one of the men, and the gardener responded by smacking Dano's already erect prick. Dano licked the man's hand and received several more slaps to his cock.

The sliding door opened and Kelly walked out to the patio. She said something to the men in Spanish and then laughed. Fiona heard the word "Titsy." The men started calling to her in English. "Come here, Titsy. Come here, girl."

Kelly trilled, "Don't be shy, Titsy. Say hello."

Fiona crawled toward the two men, stopping before them and hanging her head. The men pointed and gestured toward her tits and prodded them with the tip of their work boots. One of the men bent down and slapped her tits back and forth the palm of his hand then took her nipple between his fingers and rolled it. Fiona responded by wiggling her ass and shaking her tail. The two men laughed again.

The gardener who pinched her nipple now stood up and put his leg between her thighs, rubbing his foot against her pussy. Fiona was suffused with hot desire, as her lips swelled and her clit throbbed. She rubbed against his foot, and as he withdrew it, she followed with her pussy. As he stood in front of her, she crouched up and took his leg between her thighs, pressing against him. She leaned forward, smashing her tits against his thigh, rubbing her pussy against the coarse material of his work pants. Soon she was lost to every sensation except the warmth surrounding her cunt, and she began to hump the gardener's leg furiously. She came hard and gripped his leg between her thighs, grinding herself onto him. He thrust his leg forward, shaking her off and sending her tumbling onto her ass.

Embarrassed, she got back on her hands and knees and noticed Kelly on the patio with her camera. She must've recorded the whole incident in pictures. Kelly put two more bowls of dog kibble on the patio and encouraged her pets to finish every morsel. While they finished, Kelly pulled their tails from their asshole, and as the gardeners started packing up, Kelly called to Dano. "Come do your business now, Dano, before the gardeners leave." Fiona watched in trepidation as Dano crawled to the grass in front of the two men, squatted, and defecated on the lawn in front of them. They moved forward with a pooper-scooper to pick it up. Then they turned toward her, and she backed up to the patio. Already she could feel the heavy kibble churning in her stomach. Kelly's eyes gleamed as she said, "Come now, Titsy. It's your turn."

Fiona stubbornly sat on the patio, ignoring the rumbling in her stomach. This is why Kelly forced them to finish two large bowls of kibble. Kelly's face grew tight and she warned, "If you don't do your business on the lawn in front of the gardeners, I'll have them shove that garden hose up your ass and flush it out. Ever experience a garden hose enema?"

The two men grinned and nodded, while Fiona felt defeat once again. She returned to the grass, squatted down in front of the men, and with Kelly snapping photos, defecated in the grass. While the gardeners scooped up her mess, Dano ran around behind her, sniffing and licking her asshole.

The gardeners aimed the hose at Dano, spraying him with cold water, and he lapped a few more times at Fiona's hole before retreating. He then spread his ass cheeks for the gardeners as they hosed him down, cleaning him up. Kelly then turned to her boss and ordered, "Spread 'em, Titsy." She had the satisfaction of watching the bitch balance on her enormous tits while she reached back spreading open her ass cheeks as the gardeners hosed her asshole.

She told her pets to stretch out in the sun on the patio to dry off and she'd insert their tails later. Gleefully, she went into the house and uploaded the pictures from her camera to her computer. Picture after picture flashed across the monitor of Fiona Tinselot in the most degrading aspects - wearing her collar, leash, and tail, lapping up water from a dish marked "Titsy," sleeping with Dano in the basket, humping the gardener's leg, and taking a shit in the grass. She was going to have to put these on the Internet. She knew a lot of people who'd delight in these pictures of their former boss, debased and humiliated. And the best part of all was that there was nobody forcing her to do it, nobody holding a gun to her head. She did it because she liked it, loved it actually, and that was pretty clear from the pictures. Fiona Tinselot was a slave and Kelly's own pet for the weekend.

She returned to the patio to find her pets curled into a 69. Titsy had her lips wrapped around Dano's huge cock, her hand fondling his heavy sack, and Dano's head was firmly between Titsy's thighs, his tongue shoved into her cunt, his nose buried in the folds of her swollen lips. She allowed them to continue, having no doubts that Dano could perform tonight. The man was in almost a constant state of arousal, and Kelly fed him enough Viagra to keep his prick hard. Titsy came first, sucking Dano in as she wet all over his face. Then Dano shot his load into her mouth as she gulped down the massive amounts of his cum. Kelly clicked her tongue. "I can't leave you two alone for two seconds and you're all over each other. Time to put your tails back in, then you can nap before the party."

Titsy and Dano were rested and groomed, sitting on the floor at opposite ends of the couch when the guests began arriving. None of the guests had slaves with them, but none showed surprise at seeing the two pets collared and tailed sitting obediently on the floor. Many already knew Dano and familiarly stroked his cock or played with his balls. They exclaimed in delight when they saw Titsy, tweaking her nipples, rubbing her tits, and pinching her lips. She was instantly aroused and squirming at the attention.

Kelly brought a man and a woman to stand in front of her. "You recognize her?"

The woman brought her hands to her mouth. "Unbelievable, it's Fiona Tinselot." The man gasped and then broke into laughter.

Fiona looked up into the faces of Linda, a former employee and Paul, a fellow manager, and then quickly hung her head in shame and embarrassment.

The woman asked, "What are you doing here like this, Fiona?"

Fiona kept her head down, waiting for Kelly to answer for her, but instead of replying, Kelly said, "Answer, her Titsy."

The man gaped, "You call her Titsy to her face? I remember we used to call her that behind her back."

Kelly laughed. "Her Mistress named her 'Miss Tits-a-lot,' but as my pet she's Titsy. Go on, Titsy, tell Linda what you are."

Fiona swallowed hard. "I'm Mistress Kelly's pet."

Kelly reached out and pinched her nipple. "But tell her how you came to be here."

Fiona replied, "My Mistress loaned me to Mistress Kelly for the weekend."

Paul spoke up, "She has a Mistress?"

Kelly nodded. "Yeah, a big blond bull dyke. But actually, she didn't loan her to me, I paid for her. She's my whore, you might say."

Linda pressed, "But how, why? Why is she here like this?"

Kelly arched a brow at Fiona. "Tell her what you are, Titsy?"

Fiona took a deep breath and confessed, "I'm a slave, a sub, a cum slut, and I exist to serve my Mistress and her friends and whomever she loans or sells me to."

Linda gasped. "She traded her power suit for a collar and leash. I don't believe you, Kelly. You must be holding something over her. Did you catch her doing something illegal or something?"

Kelly shook her head. "I assure you, she belongs to another woman, and she's her slave because it's her nature to be a slave. She's been with this woman ever since she left the company, and her Mistress has her trained to perfection." She gestured toward Fiona's cunt with the pointed toe of her shoe. "See for yourself if you don't believe me."

Paul crouched down, shoving a finger into Fiona's pussy. Pulling it out, he held it up for Linda to see the slick cream. Then he held it in front of Fiona's lips and she dutifully licked his fingers clean. Linda leaned forward and shoved two fingers into her former boss's cunt. While she was down there, she ran her thumb along the engorged clit. "She's soaking wet, and her clit is as erect as a prick."

She withdrew her fingers, smearing the moisture along Fiona's lips before wiggling them into her mouth. Again, Fiona sucked the fingers and then licked her lips. Linda drew her hand back and slapped Fiona's face. "That's for being such a bitch of a boss before." Then she smacked her huge tits back and forth. "And that's for being such a filthy slut now."

Kelly led her pets outside and hooked Titsy's leash to a post. Almost immediately, Dano was circling her and sniffing at her tail. She moved away from him, but he followed, sticking his head between her legs and lapping at her cunt. Fiona became aware that the guests started wandering out to the patio, and Kelly flicked on the outside light.

Dano continued his pursuit, and despite herself, Fiona started responding. He began licking where the tail was shoved into her asshole and rubbing his huge cock along her thigh. A few of the guests started turning toward the two pets in the yard, pointing and laughing.

Dano positioned himself behind her and began thrusting his prick toward her cunt. Now the entire assemblage, sipping their drinks and chatting, turned toward the two pets. Dano rose on his knees and mounted Titsy, thrusting into her hole. She blocked out the grinning faces on the patio and gave herself over to the sensations flooding her cunt.

He hunched over her back and humped her just like a dog. The guests had stopped talking and were now watching the pets on the lawn. Kelly had her video camera out recording her former boss's final humiliation. Her big tits were now swinging wildly in front of her as she accepted Dano's solid prick in her cunt.

Dano came and threw back his head, howling at the moon. He withdrew, lapped up his own cum, and mounted her again. Kelly allowed him to hump Titsy twice more before turning the hose on them. They broke apart and Dano returned to his Mistress for some well-deserved praise.

After promising to put the pictures and video on a website, Kelly said good night to her guests.

The following morning, Pam came to claim her pet. Kelly dressed Fiona in the clothes she arrived in, and handed her leash over to Pam.

Kelly winked at Fiona as she left, calling out, "Goodbye Titsy, I mean, Miss Tits-a-Lot."

LAwoman
LAwoman
98 Followers
12