The Humilifuck

Story Info
A porn star learns to make money differently.
2.7k words
3.96
20.3k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

This one is another fantasy, with no inclusion of minors.

I got out of the Adult Entertainment Industry early. I was only 24, but 6 years of deep throat and deep pussy and deep ass fucks, had taken their toll. I had the talent and the body, but the entire industry went belly up when the age of the Internet made pornographic films compete with the hoards of China and Brazil and Taiwan! Those girls will work their hips for a half bag of rice and a fish head!

I had no other talent, and I liked sex enough to not want it with the same Sugar Daddy for the rest of my life, so who do I fuck to get a free pass on the wonderful things in life? I love Island vacations and travel, new clothes and jewelry, but I had to worry about rent! I would not become a hundred dollar hooker. I see them all around, with their overdone eyeliner and thick lipstick. They work on volume, but you have to make 2k a week or you can't afford the bribes and the protection money. So you're fucking and sucking 5 or 6 guys each night, not knowing which one will slice you, or which one will put you in his van.

When you decide you need better protection you're going to need more money, more fucking and more protection, rinse repeat.

I decided on a specialty service. I retired from Porn and became a Humilifuck.

I was surprised to find the word in the Urban Dictionary, but it has no results on the popular porn sites that I checked. To me a humilifuck is when you take a person against their will, then make them have an orgasm. Of course when I do it, I get paid to act as if it's a rape, and I do not want it, until I am forced to present the most explosive, demonstrative, shaking, orgasm that I can muster. The payout can be worth it in both money and orgasmic bliss!

The cost is negotiable and dependent on many factors. They pay for my security, which again depends on the location and the clients. I might not need any help for a simulated bondage rape if it involved 6 accountants (one of which is mine), but a similar scene with a biker gang might have to be at my chosen location and with my armed platoon of Navy Seals. I would then have to trust the Navy Seals, but now I'm getting off topic...

Sometimes the job is easy, like the second Monday of every month.

A text from the doorman at 10 a.m. reminds me that Oscar is on his way up to my apartment. I get out of bed, which I've only been in for 4 hours, and I go over and unlock the door for my first client of the week.

"They had the 5 percent cream for yours Sabrina," Oscar shouted as he came in. I heard him close and latch the top lock, I then knew that he would do the other two so I zoned out and pulled the covers back over my head.

I heard the belt buckle being undone and I visualized one of the tall muscular guys that fucked me last night.

Oscar weighs over 4 hundred pounds. One time, after some vigorous raping of my innocent body, he treated me to some breakfast at my favorite greasy spoon. I quickly saw why he was so big... anyway, I digress.

I felt the bed moving and heard it groan, as Oscar climbed in alongside me.

"Put your hands behind your back, you filthy whore," Oscar growled in my ear.

I complied, slowly since I was exhausted and not ready to play the victim quite yet.

Oscar took over. He grabbed the slower of my wrists and brought it to the other one at the small of my back. He gripped both wrists in one giant hand, then used his other hand to roughly grab my shoulder and flip me over, partially onto his big body.

"Spread your legs! You filthy cow!"

He was not as rough as his words would suggest.

"Oh my lord! Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you ask, just please...please don't hurt me!" I begged as realistically as I could.

I spread my legs and closed my eyes. Again I visualized that stud-muffin from last night's performance as Oscar's fat finger pushed into my snatch.

My pussy was just wet enough. It might have been my visualization skills, or there were some leftovers?

"You are wet! You slut!" Oscar growled again. "I'll just have to punish you."

He grabbed me by the head and hair and he shifted my mouth to his fat cock. He had to lean back to make enough room for me, but I was not just a rag doll. I was scurrying into position, knowing my roll in this charade.

He face fucked me, with his hips moving 2 inches and his arms pumping me for the other 2, he managed to get the stroke that he needed.

There is nothing for me to enjoy here. I am nearly suffocating in blubber as Oscar shoots his big load into the back of my mouth.

"Don't you fucking dare spill a drop, bitch!" Oscar fumed with his mock anger.

He is almost too fat to fuck conventionally, but I'm a professional and when it comes to sex, I've seen it all.

I charge Oscar $500 for a one hour session. When he first came to me I was charging 2 and a half, but when he called at the first of the next month, I told him it would be 300 and he said fine. I kicked myself for not saying 4, but two months later I went for 4 and now... well now I was used to him.

"Get me hard, Bitch!" He demanded.

Sometimes I wanted to punch him in the ball sack, but I went down and stroked the guy. If not for the belly he would have a nice tool.

"Take the position, Sabrina, um, I mean Whore! Yes, useless cunt of a cow, get in your fucking position." Oscar was really into his character.

"Anything you want, Sir, just please don't hurt me!" I wailed.

I lay on my back and brought my legs way, way back. My knees were on either side of my head. Oscar knelt in front of me and shimmied forward, with his cock sticking out like a guided missile. I used my own hands to bring him in close, then I parted my own vagina lips, and herded the beast into place.

"Ah," Oscar moaned. "I have been looking forward to your tight box for a month!"

Oscar actually held his own tummy, while he thrust into me. I could only surge a bit, adding a half inch to the stroke, but he seemed to love it.

"Thanks for always being here for me, Sabrina," Oscar whispered, as if it would keep his mean side from hearing it.

I stayed silent. I did add another half inch to the stroke, but it would be a monumental accomplishment for me to have an orgasm. I could bring a vibrator into the game, but it was all about the client, and Oscar didn't need me to cum...darn.

I gave Oscar a kiss when he dropped me at the diner. His big Chevy cargo van was just like the one that I was raped in last week. It wouldn't have been comfortable with any more than the 4 guys that forced me into it, but it was alright as long as they didn't double team me. I didn't want to have to include a security guy, so they didn't use bondage, but they were pretty forceful when they moved me into position after position of ass to mouth. I was prepared for it, as always. Lots of fluids and self lubricated condoms.

I meet with these girls every month, right after Oscar. The timing is perfect for us retired porn stars. Pam and Zeba are lovers now, though I imagine that they bring any sex to their bedroom. They have invited me, but I don't prefer sex from a woman. Yes, I'm a pro and I can do anyone, but when I'm having fun I prefer men and a big stiffy. Not necessarily a big long fatty, though they have their time and place, but a 5 inch is fine if they can use it!

I prefer a man in his 30's, with strong hands and fast hips.

I don't have these 'anal' orgasms that people talk about, but I do enjoy a slow butt fuck. If someone else doesn't strum my clit then I'll do it. In the humilifuck business they love it when I masturbate while they are ass fucking me. The look on their faces just pushes me into multi orgasms.

You can imagine the mess.

We were discussing our clients, without using their full names of course.

"Was that Oscar that dropped you off, Sabrina?" Trixi asked. "I thought that you were going to raise your prices 'till you priced yourself out?"

Trixi had a list of regulars and a very full schedule, but she always made time for our breakfasts. Her trim figure suggested that she skipped quite a few.

"I took him to 5, but I just didn't have the heart to go any higher," I admitted to these hardened friends.

"$500! For a night?!" Rachele, our regular waitress squealed with amazement.

We all snickered a bit.

"That was for an hour, dear," I responded, with a smile.

I think of Rach as a fan. She is a good waitress, and always polite, but she is rather nieve in the sex area. She listens to our escapades and always stops to talk to us like real people with talent and brains. Yeah, that's why I like her.

"Yes, he is quite a dear in real life Rachele, but he can be a real burden, if you know what I mean," I replied. "He brought me coffee this morning, though it was cold before I got to it."

I had taken some extra time with Oscar, even taking him into the shower. He got on his knees and gave me a great hummer. It was as good as a sybian machine, with a warm tongue. I had to help him up afterwards, but I still liked it, and I let him know as much.

"Rachele, would you ever want to take on a client like Oscar?" I asked, on a hunch.

She paused, just long enough to make me think that she had already thought about it. She was so curious about how many guys we could handle in a night and how to take a cock so deep in your mouth? She might do it!

"Absolutely not! She said with a little too much conviction. It sounded practiced and insincere. She took her tray to the back, a little faster than usual.

"I think I just saw a convert," Trixi said quietly. "Maybe you can get rid of Oscar and help out a sister too".

Trixi had seen the same hesitation and the same absorbed interest that Rachele had shown us for over a year. We stopped talking about it when Rachele returned.

"More coffee, Ladies?" Rach had two full carafes, one would be decaf. This was not a fancy diner.

We all got our re-fills and stayed quiet as Rach did a professional job, using both hands at once, but she could still talk, as if the independent movement of her hands did not need guidance.

"So, I know that your clients are screened every 3 months for STD's, and you use condoms, but do you have to do anal?" She wondered.

She had a grimace on her face. I guess she had never done anal.

I sat her down and explained Oscar to her. She had experienced being screwed by a big guy, and she was not afraid of their weight. She was not petite, and she had plenty of natural curves.

"Oscar has asked me, many times, if he could see me every week. I always make excuses."

Rach set her carafes down on the tablecloth, and Trixi wiggled over to give her room to sit.

I saw more than a little interest in her young, but washed out face, as she accepted the seat.

"It's just me and the runt, and my mom, and, and her pension ain't much..."

I held up my hand to shush her, and smiled, while Trixi caressed her arm. We are sisters, after all, and we have all been there.

I told her that I would bring Oscar in, next month, but only if he was agreeable to a chat. She understood, and we went our separate ways.

The month passed fast.

Not a day went by when I wasn't being raped by 3 to 6 men. Of course I am not being serious. It was 13 sessions of no more than 4 hours with proper breaks and supervision. I did very well.

The alert brought me out of a wonderful dream. Oscar was here.

I hurried to the door, my mind was snapping with the possibilities of my matchmaking endeavor.

I was wearing a waitress uniform precisely like the one that Rachele wore every day.

"Oh!, you usually leave it unlocked, Sabrina, so I was surprised," Oscar mumbled as I took the tray of coffee and two donuts, which Oscar always ate. I turned and headed back to the kitchen. I saw him checking out my skirt and sheer nylons. I heard him locking the door as I set the tray on the table and turned to my first client of the month.

I got to sit and drink the coffee. Oscar ate both donuts while I explained my plan.

"Rachele is a 28 year old mother of one, and she has had a few lovers, but not many. She lives with her 8 year old son and her disabled mom. She could use an extra income."

They would have to make their own deal, but Oscar was amicable to an extra donut when he gives me a ride, but for now, he needed to rape a certain waitress.

Two hours later, I brought Oscar in, and put him at a table in the row next to my girlfriends, then I went to sit with my fellow cocksuckers. Rachele had taken a break from work, but she was still wearing the identical uniform that I had worn while Oscar slammed into me. He had pulled the white fluffy blouse down, to play with my tits, while I had to hold my own legs out of the way!

I saw the way he looked at her, and I knew it was hers to take.

Ten minutes later, Oscar stood, and gave me a smile and a wave, then he scooted out the door, as fast as a fat young guy can go.

All of the ladies pulled in when Rachele rushed to our table. She shouted to her boss that she was taking lunch, and he grumbled, but he liked us too much to get nasty.

"He said that he would pay a thousand each month for an hour every Monday," She squealed with rosy cheeks, jumping in her chair.

"So I think that I surprised him when I said 'is that all', so I added, 'only once per week?'"

She went on to explain that she had negotiated a three bedroom apartment in his Apartment Building! She would give daily service for $4000 a month, rent, utilities, and high speed fiber optic internet service. Unlimited.

We were all thrilled with her probable success. She could always get waitress work if this gig fell through. We all knew that we had to put away some nuts for a cold day.

Another month was drawing to a close. Another good one. More savings, more good orgasms given, taken, and forced.

I am a Humilifuck.

The van pulled up and the door slid open...

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers