The Humilifuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Depravity is contagious. Male aggression finds a reward.
2.5k words
4.38
11k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

All participants are depicted as over 18, much older, as they should be for such depravity. It is also a fantasy.

The Humilifuck Ch.02

This would be one of my most challenging roles. I would play the part of a woman that had recently taken her ex-husband to the cleaner through a messy divorce The details of how she emasculated him meant nothing to me, but it gave me the opportunity to really play the role of supplicant.

I would be kidnapped and driven to a fishing lodge, where I would be used as a cum toy by my ex-husband's friends, and finally, he would fuck me, and I would have the most explosive orgasms of my life and beg him to take me back.

That's about it. Humiliation is my thing.

I never gave a thought to the implications. I was not really being raped after all, and I was getting 6k for the weekend of work, although I didn't expect to catch any fish. I would earn my money the old-fashioned way.

I noticed the van right away. It was a rental, but not U-Haul. It had large, tinted windows, even in the front. When the door slid almost silently open, I overreacted a bit, as I turned to run, but someone was behind me, and I didn't have a chance. One hand covered my mouth while the other went around my waist, then two men inside the van dragged me in with my assailant pushing in behind me.

"Get the ball gag," he gruffly demanded.

I actually tried to stop them, until one of them slapped me hard. I do not like pain, so I instantly stopped struggling and lay limp while they put my wrists in a special yoke that held my ankles too.

I was left that way as they headed for the turnpike. Four men just sat back and watched the cars for the first hour.

I was feeling pretty bored, laying there with drool leaking out of my mouth, flooding the vinyl seat under my face.

"Can we start now, or do we have to wait for the cottage?" One of the men asked, but I couldn't tell who would decide.

"I think that Paul would want us to get a head start on her punishment," Another man suggested.

They looked at me, as if I could answer the question. The gag left little chance that I would talk. I didn't want to go out of character, so I did the one thing that I could do. I pulled my legs up into the air and spread them wide.

My skirt fell to my hips, exposing my clean pink panties, covering my cleanly shaven pussy. My labia was swollen, creating a nice pillow effect on either side of my vagina lips. As I spread my legs more completely, the fabric barely covered my mound, and the slit became more obvious and damper.

Two pairs of hands grabbed my ankles to ensure that they would stay spread, while the panty material was pinched, and pulled to one side.

"Damn!" Guy one said, then he leaned in to push his tongue inside of me. I just lay back and enjoyed the feeling. I could tell that he found a puddle.

Four men were available for a travel fuck, and now they were going to splash me all of the way to the party.

The first guy to get a condom in place pushed on top of me.

"I hope she's tighter than she looks," he groaned as he pushed inside.

He did not talk again until he was grunting out a thanks to his gods and filling me with his juices. Of course, the condom took the brunt of the blast, and he took a back seat, while another guy took his place.

I still had the gag in place, so my saliva was running down my cheeks and down onto my breasts. They were happy to take turns on my pussy, having found it tight enough.

The tinted windows made my fantasy rape so much more surreal. I could see other people in their cars. They were probably heading home to their families, unaware of me, naked and gagged, on the other side of the tinted glass. Had it been night, they probably would have seen us, but in the bright sunlight, we could see them, but we were lost in a private world.

An hour later, they had to pull into a pharmacy for more cream and condoms, and two bottles of cheap hootch to keep us hydrated.

"I'm Bobby," Bobby whispered in my ear as he ground his pelvis into mine. "If you need a rest, or a joint, or more lube, I'm your man," Bobby offered, revealing that he was both a Gentleman and a sophisticated lover.

I might remember him for the weed, which was quite nice. He knew how to use his cock, but I did not exchange private numbers with him. My standard for fucking friends is very, very high, and they all have good weed.

I did not allow myself to have an orgasm. As a professional, I have great control over my body. To make it easier on me, I kept my hips pressed down, to keep most of the contact away from my clit, and that keeps me in control of my climax. So far, they were so horny and excited from the optics, that they just wanted to drop a load in my pussy.

The actual customer was waiting at the cottage, so I was well used before he got to fuck me even once. They left me naked as they carried me into the Great Room of the old lodge.

"We got the bitch, Mr. McAllister," the first guy informed my client.

"Strap her into the fucking seat, guys," Mr. McAlister wanted to get his piece.

They released me from the bonds that had held me since they grabbed me, but they gripped me firmly, while they stretched me out on a small leather pad. They wanted access to my three cum holes, and they would not have anything in their way. The ball gag was removed, but my wrists and ankles were buckled into secure positions on the sides of the apparatus.

It was my job to look helpless, but it was easy. I continued to moan and cry for mercy, but McAlister pushed his cock into my mouth, and gave me my first face fuck of the day. I can handle an 8-inch cock, if it's not too fat. The head is always the fattest part, but it compresses better than the shaft. Of course, that makes it a good plug too, so breathing can become an issue.

While he did a slow fuck on my face, I looked around the room. His friends had mugs of beer and thick cigars, and they all sat around watching the fun. Then I saw the cameras, on each of the support posts and overhead. I guessed that he wanted a permanent reminder of his special night, but our contract would not allow him to make money on the video unless I got 50 percent of the gross.

"Don't wait for me, fellas, she wants your dicks! She took me for everything, so she might as well have our cum too!" He pulled his cock back and blew his white cream across the bridge of my nose.

From that point on, they sprayed their cum when they could. Across my face, on my tits, over my ass, nowhere was safe. The humiliation was nearly complete, but they had to push two vibrating eggs into my pussy and cover it with my panties, then they sat back and watched me having orgasm after orgasm, while the eggs danced inside my love channel.

They pressed a wand shaped vibrator against my mound, whenever they wanted to see some squirting or deeper convulsions.

They kept giving me water, and eventually I had to add public urination to my list of embarrassments.

The night wore on, with the cum flowing in drops and trickles.

I got to have a nice break, when it finally got to be painful for them to cum. I did not feel bad for the aching balls though, since my pussy had been very heavily used. Usually, they hit my ass a lot more, but these guys didn't do that much.

After I had a good rest, they returned me to my role as the hated ex-wife. They gently strapped me back into the rape chair, adding two straps at my thighs to further the spread. The fucking machine that they pulled out of the closet, was not in my script, but I was always ready for a twist. They attached a very reasonable dildo and set it to a deep thrust of my snatch.

"We are going to watch the ball game, while you consider your future, bitch!" Mr. McAlister growled.

He pushed two flexible vibrator heads into my labia and set them to the high position. Nothing was on my clit, but I could feel the flaps of my labia vibrating and that was even more captivating than the piston in my pussy.

"Enjoy yourself, Madison." He demanded and laughed.

Madison is the ex, of course.

I did my normal orgasmic stuff. The dildo squirts lubricant every 60 seconds, though it probably didn't need to. They played cards and watched the football game, while I shouted out and begged them to stop the torment. The cameras were drinking it all in. The white cream that the dildo pushes out, starts leaking from around the shaft of the cock and down my ass.

"She is really good, Mark," one of the friends commented, as they watched.

"Madison had it good too," he added.

I knew that there were no kids in the breakup, so I could not judge who brought more value to their relationship. Mark was smart and handsome, and I supposed that Madison looked about as good as me, so he did very well there, but of course she could have been super crazy, like some of us 10's can be.

"I bet she's going to marry her lawyer," one of them suggested.

"He better get a prenup," another spoke up.

I had to let the machines take over for a while, as I lay there exhausted. They got bored with the game and came over to watch up close.

"If Madison liked sex one tenth as much as this vixen, I would have paid more attention to her," the disgruntled ex-husband whined.

Eventually they pulled the toys away and they enjoyed another round of deep penetration. Bobby got his first blowjob from me, and he loved it.

"God damn! Maybe I should grab the real Madison, because I could get used to this."

When I finally got to leave, they were ignoring me completely. The money was handled through my agent, so there was never going to be a problem with that. I called for an uber, when it became apparent that they had moved on, as men do.

It was Tuesday when my agent called to tell me that they were monetizing the video, so I could expect some small royalty for the next few years. On Thursday the call was from Madison. I didn't know the number, so she had to leave a message for our first contact.

"Hi, my lawyer got your number from your agent," the machine played back for me.

"I am Madison, the woman that you played so brilliantly. I was hoping to buy you lunch."

I called her back, and we set it up for my favorite diner, the next day. I have friends there, so it would be like home base for me.

When she walked into the diner, I could see her confidence beaming from her face. I was in love!

Okay, I don't prefer women, but she was a solid 10. The guy was going to miss this one, especially as he wrote her another alimony check!

We chatted for a bit, as she was not familiar with the Adult Film Industry, or any of my earlier work. She had done her research, so she knew my past much better than I knew Her's.

It turns out, of course, that the 'arm candy' that had married Mark McAlister, was not an airhead, and she considered herself a major contributor to the family success, thus she felt that her divorce settlement had been quite fair.

All she wanted was the details of my encounter with her ex-husband and his friends. She told me that she would have an 'appropriate' response to her ex's aggressive behavior.

I asked her to keep me informed.

"I'll do better than that," she answered back. "I'll send you my video!"

I had no idea what she planned to do, and I'm glad that I didn't know.

Two weeks later I had an email with a video file added.

The video file had an attached warning, explaining that it was a graphic depiction of sexual sadism.

I pressed play.

In the middle of the screen was a handsome man, spread out naked and shackled at four points. He wore a black face mask, but I was confident that it was Mark McAlister. His cock was soft, but it looked vaguely familiar.

"I think you like this," Madison was also wearing a black mask, and a cute black leotard with a white tube top that let her nipples show through. She was fondling her ex-husband's cock, while she showed him a long dildo. It glistened with lube. Releasing the cock head, she grabbed the ball sack and lifted it enough to reveal Mark's puckered ass hole. She pushed it against the pucker and twisted it while pushing. The grease helped it to open up the sphincter, and the ass was quickly filled with the long rubbery toy.

The grunting from the mask was intense, but the bonds held firmly.

Madison had a handheld masturbating sheath, which she pushed over the stiff cock and Mark soon found himself being ass raped while getting a hand job! I had no idea what that would feel like, but I thought that it would be confusing for a heterosexual man.

Madison had the cock imprisoned in the toy, and she left it running, while she set the ass fucking dildo to pump lube every 60 seconds.

Mark was in his own hell.

Madison had another ace up her sleeve. She produced a pair of goggles that she placed over Mark's facemask. Then she sat back down and turned on the big screen tv that Mark and his friends had watched football on.

"I found one of our old sex tapes, darling, and I thought that you might like to watch it, while you jack off," she explained to her imprisoned man.

She laughed when his cock burst with cum. She pushed the tube over the head of his dick and pressed for the pump to start. It was only a gentle suck, but any cum that Mark produced would go straight to the tube at the back of his throat. He would swallow his own cum, while being ass fucked and masturbated!

I had no idea who else she might send such a video to, and if I was Mark, I wouldn't want to find out.

I thought that I was the Humilifuck? LOL.

I sent a thumbs up to the new Sheriff in town.

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers