All Comments on 'The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 18'

by WilCox49

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannalmost 6 years ago
Changing genres

First & formost I’m totally loving this story!!!! My only request is that if you need to change genres between parts, or even chapters, is to please leave a post script at the end of the last chapter before you change genres.

Thank you for your time & for this great story!!!!

WilCox49WilCox49almost 6 years agoAuthor
change of genre

@ahziwyldemann

Thanks for the advice. I might not have thought of it.

But if you have in mind the fact that Part 1 is in Novels and Novellas, that's not my doing. All the parts had been in Romance, where I intended them to go, and then overnight they, and subsequent parts, were suddenly in Novels and Novellas. (I wouldn't have put them there. I wonder who logs in here and says, "Hm. I think I want to read something really long," and goes looking on that basis.) I'm not sure who made that decision, or what if anything I could do about it, so I didn't do anything. But by my intention, this whole story is a long romance. Several interlocking romances, maybe.

Again, though, thank you for your comment.

--WWC3

WilCox49

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous