The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 18

Story Info
Trying to get back on track, with interruptions.
25.7k words
4.66
6.3k
4

Part 26 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

Author's note:

This is, in all its seven parts and their many chapters, one very, very long story. If long stories bother you, I suggest you read something else.

No part of this story is written so as to stand on its own. I strongly suggest that you start with the beginning of Part 1 and read sequentially—giving up at any point you choose, of course.

All sexual activity portrayed anywhere in this story involves only people at least eighteen years old.

This entire story is posted only on literotica.com. Any other public posting without my permission in writing is a violation of my copyright.


Friday morning I woke just about enough before Sam's alarm to allow for a quickie when we got back from the lavatory. As we shaved before getting dressed, she told me, "Yes, that left me wanting more, but it's fine. Just having you inside, letting you satisfy yourself and enjoy me, was what I needed."

We got to the monitor's station before either Ellen or Jenny did, so once I was checked out and we were past, we stood there kissing. Miss Milliken cleared her throat. But she smiled at us and said, "You have no idea how glad I am to be here, not having to warn you about public displays of affection. Even if it means I have to watch you displaying."

"If you were Ginny instead of Miss Milliken, I might spare you a kiss, too. One."

She smiled at me us again. Jenny came up, followed maybe half a minute later by Ellen. We all went out and did some stretching, then set out to run, Ellen easily outdistancing Jenny and me, Sam falling behind but not as rapidly.

Jenny said, "Phil, I'm ashamed again. You took me back without a lot of questions and without asking me to promise anything at all. OK, you took Ellen in, too, but you both had every right to do that, she was telling you she was interested and I had just dumped you completely and then wouldn't give you a straight answer about what to expect. And Ellen and Sam were even the ones saying to do that, even though it means less for them, but you would have suggested that if they hadn't, wouldn't you?"

"Probably. I'm sorry, Jenny, I was enough off balance that I don't know what I might have done."

"And that was all my fault, too. But anyway, then Ellen said, 'With you, anything,' and I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Because I told you that, over and over, after the first time she said it, and then I didn't. And earlier, when Sam offered me a quickie with you, I actually hesitated, feeling like, only a quickie? As if I were entitled to more, when she was offering me a chance instead of just letting Ellen or herself have you.

"I assume you had a good time last night at bedtime, but did you and Sam get anything more during the night?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes. I'm betting it will show how selfish I've been."

"We had a quickie right before we came out here. And only because my bladder woke me a little before the alarm went off. Sam sets it to allow us time for sleeping, not for sex."

"So here you are, with Sam depriving herself because of not enough time for sleep and sex both, not looking for anything more for herself, and I somehow think I'm entitled to demand that you screw me whenever I want. Phil, I'm so ashamed of myself! Well, I'll try it again. With you, anything. And I mean it." She was near crying, and I wasn't too far from it, to tell the truth, but if I was going to get up this early for exercise, I wasn't going to stop for tears unless things somehow got much worse.

"Jenny. I forgive you. Please stop dwelling on it. What I need from you right now is a good running partner.

"Beyond that, though, I do need to point out some things to you. I'm not minimizing the stuff you've been saying. But at the same time, from the beginning, you were generous with my time and attention. More than you should have been, given how you were starting to feel. More than I could have been, if things were reversed."

We ran for a while in silence. Finally she said, "Well, I'll try to do it right somehow, this time."

After a minute or two, I said, "I don't know about you, but I need to get back to weights, too. And that will take time away from us, me and the three of you. I've lost enough ground that I can feel the difference."

"I'll lift with you, and I think there's a good possibility Sam will, too, if you suggest it. Maybe even Ellen, too."

When it was near time for the signal, we walked to the end of the lap and left the course. Sam was already waiting. Ellen came in pretty soon. We all went back in.

"Sam and I are showering on the other side. If you want to be there too, they may let you just say you're there to shower with me, or they may insist on my room number, I don't know. We'll probably be going by Sam's room to pick up stuff on our way to breakfast."

We all kissed, briefly and without hugging, as we were all hot enough to want to avoid much contact.

Sam and I had a very quick quickie indeed, except that she was enough aroused by the washing process to come too, and she made sure she was pretty loud. We stopped by my room to leave my soap and stuff. We saw Ellen and Jenny waiting as we headed quickly to Sam's room for what we would need for classes, and we waved at them. They weren't waiting when we emerged, but they were already eating when we took our stuff to our usual table. They had left two chairs between them, dumping the choice of who sat next to me onto me. I put my stuff next to Ellen, and Sam put hers next to Jenny. We hurried to get food.

As far as I could tell whenever I saw them, Claire and Barbara and Moira and Rosa were all very happy with their partners from sex ed week. Each of them had made clear she was open to an occasional fling with me, and I missed the times we'd had before. But given the lack of time for everyone else, and especially after all this with Jenny, I really didn't want to put any pressure at all on their relationships. So we greeted each other whenever I encountered one of them, hugging and even kissing briefly when it seemed appropriate, and we talked a little from time to time, but I didn't suggest sex and neither did any of them. Rosa came closest, thanking me occasionally for past opportunities and especially there at the beginning when she had felt she was so plain no one would ever be interested in her. It was obvious that the guy she was with—Ted Williams—appreciated her body and saw how pretty she really was. I was so happy for her! And I had three of my own, and a list of others who were interested in an occasional fling if not more. I felt ungrateful, with my occasional wistful thoughts of them.

The day passed pretty normally, and pretty well. At the beginning of gym, when we were all gathered for partner assignments, we were reminded that there would be no sex game the next week. Nothing was said about why, but I was sure no one had trouble understanding, this time. Nothing was said, as well, about any extra sessions to make up for the missed week.

I found myself paired again with Marie Trescontraire. None of the extras drew me. I noticed that Ms. Miller was not one of the extras, this time. Marie greeted me with a very affectionate kiss and then kept an arm around me as we waited until all partners were set. I told her, "You make sure you run to try to get away, hear? I caught you last time, I probably can this time, but don't you dare just let me catch you." She looked at me in surprise, then said, "I hear."

She actually ran quite a bit better than she had the week before, so I guessed both she and Ms. Miller were cheating that time. Still, I didn't have any real trouble running her down. We moved out in the tall grass, and it was generally a repeat of the week before, without Ms. Miller's presence. She was beautiful and very ready.

As we got dressed, she told me, "Besides being wonderful, sex with you must be educational. When I got caught earlier this week, I came, both times, and it was a lot easier, even though they just undressed me and screwed me without any preliminaries or any extras. I hope whatever you've done to me lasts." Then she hesitated a moment. "Except, I hope it doesn't, um, make me fall on my back with my legs spread whenever a guy looks at me, after we leave here. I'm sure ready to do that with you, whenever, though, you know."

We walked back, arms around waists, changing to holding hands while we waited to check in. We walked around together looking at the forfeits. Soon Jenny and Ellen and Sam joined us. Marie looked at them all uncertainly, but they just took turns holding my other hand.

At one point, Jenny said, "This reminds me, Phil. Tuesday morning, between classes, Linda Labelle came up to me and took me aside and, um, berated me on how I was treating you. I think she didn't know any real details, really, but her first words were, 'Jenny, have you gone completely out of your mind?' I gather she was forfeit, so you finally had a chance with her, and you were as good to her as you always are to everyone. And I think she would have harangued me longer if there had been time. Anyway, I hate to tell you to add another one to your list, but she should be on it." She kind of sighed.

"I wound up as her partner on Wednesday, too, so she got a little more. And all I told her on Monday was that even if you hadn't been forfeit you wouldn't have been with me, by your decision, and that I didn't know why and didn't want to talk about it. Oh, I said that while forfeit and so in principle available, you were sending out 'don't touch me' signals. Maybe I shouldn't have added that, but it seemed to me she would assume I'd taken advantage of you. And I guess I was just hurt enough to not care what I was saying. Anyway, she asked both me and Sam to be on first names with her."

"You didn't tell her anything a dozen or so people couldn't have. They all heard what you said, and how I answered—even though you tried to keep it quiet. And I was still trying to hurt you, at that point, and you didn't owe me a thing right then. In one way I wish you didn't cause every girl there is to react that way, but I'm glad you were so good to her, and twice." She looked at Marie. "Would you mind not repeating what we've been saying? Please? It's fine for you to have heard it, I just don't want rumor and gossip. But I treated Phil about as badly as I ever could have, and he's forgiven me and taken me back. I'm glad he's been good to you, too. He's still making time for his list, not next week of course, but it's going to be cut back some."

I thought Marie felt boggled by all this, but she held on tight to my hand. "I won't pass any of this on. I'm glad you're getting things settled. I guess I was out of the loop this week. But I, um, I find I care about Phil way more than seems reasonable from how little contact we've actually had, so I'm really glad."

There were a couple of cute girls, among the forfeits, that I didn't really know at all and hadn't ever had sex with at all. So I took turns with them that afternoon. I got them to enjoy it, and they were nice enough, but I never had any real contact with them again. Last names, still, but we smiled and said hi when we passed, thereafter. Actually kind of big smiles. I hoped I made up for some of the other guys. Marie stayed to watch, both times, and I thought she held my hand even a little tighter thereafter.

When it was time to go back in, we all went together. I kissed them all pretty enthusiastically once we were past the door monitor, and went off to the boys' wing to shower by myself. I went back to the cafeteria and studied by myself until the signal. I actually took a roll and some water from the serving area to eat while I studied. For some reason, I was feeling hungrier than usual.

The four of us studied together in Sam's room. This night was to be Ellen's, and she offered Jenny another quickie with me. This time the offer was accepted without any hesitation or show of resentment. Ellen began her offer by saying, "Phil, if you're agreeable . . . ," and Jenny waited for me to OK it before accepting.

This time, it really was a quickie, I went in with no more than a long kiss or two, and I came in probably less than a minute. But Jenny hugged me on top of her for at least another minute, kissing me. She thanked me. "You gave me better than a quickie yesterday, and this has to last me over a week, but it's also one less chance for Ellen or Sam, and they're letting me have it." When she was dressed, she hugged Ellen, too, with a kiss on the cheek. "I mean it, that was very generous, and thank you. It means a whole lot to me."

We left our stuff, and we all went out to the cafeteria. This time, once we had our food, Sam and I sat. Jenny simply sat on the other side of Sam, and then Ellen sat next to me. I hugged Sam and Ellen before I dug in.

When we went back to Sam's room, though, Sam said, "Tomorrow's Saturday. I think we're really all pretty much caught up, even with a good start on what we were assigned today. Anybody not?" After a brief silence, she went on. "Ellen, it's your night. Is it OK to ask you to get an early start and give the rest of us a little entertainment?"

"I'm sure you won't see anything you haven't seen before. In fact, you probably saw it all just this afternoon. But yes, an early start sounds wonderful, and tomorrow being Saturday we may not get as much sleep as we're normally trying to. Of course, the same goes for Phil tomorrow night, when he has to satisfy two, not just one. But Phil, is this OK with you?"

For an answer, I just stood up and went over to her. I kissed her. "Um. You do remember that I had three this afternoon, don't you? I hope there's enough left." I kissed her again and then picked her up, laying her down on the bed face down.

I took off her shoes and socks, unzipped her shorts, and pulled them off with her panties coming along. I pulled her legs apart and got between them. The angle wasn't very good, but I began licking. I took time out to nibble at the inside of her thighs, but desisted when she complained that it tickled too much.

After a few minutes, I stopped and got out of my clothes. I reached up under Ellen's blouse and unfastened her bra strap. By this time I was fully erect and very hard. I moved her legs back together, then took her by her shoulders and pulled her up into a kneeling position. I reached around her and unbuttoned her blouse, and then pulled it and her bra off. My cock was pushing hard against her ass and the small of her back as I reached around her to cup her breasts, and I kissed and nibbled the sides of her neck and her shoulders. She moaned. She said to me, very low, "I don't know what you're planning, but with you, anything. If you're going in the ass, I want lubrication. Please. But with you, anything, even if it's not what I want."

I laid her back down on the bed, and lay on top of her, cock against her ass and lower back, most of my weight on my knees. I reached around to her breasts again. I was rougher with them than I'd ever been before, because of our weight on top of them, against the bed. She gasped.

I moved my body to her side, then rolled her up to face me. Now my cock was pressed against her belly. One hand gently caressed her breasts, and one went down to her pussy. Her eyes closed and she moaned again, loudly for Ellen. I moved closer and kissed her. She tried to kiss back, but her attention was elsewhere. She thrust her crotch against my hand, moaning with each thrust, gasping when my fingers touched the right places. This went on for a little while, and then she came, thighs clamping around my hand, cries urgent.

"Oh, Phil, that was wonderful. I didn't know what you were planning, I really did have to let go and trust you completely. 'With you, anything' took on a whole new meaning.

"But you aren't done, that was just for me. What's next?"

"It wasn't just for you. Believe me. But you're right, I'm by no means done. Start by kissing me again."

She was down from her orgasm, and I would have to work more to bring her back to it. We kissed a while as I fondled her breasts. I cupped them with her nipples between my fingers. I gently rubbed across the nipples. I took a couple of minutes to suck on the nipples, too.

I again dropped a hand to her pussy. She once again began thrusting back and forth, lifting her hips and dropping them. "Phil, please, anything, but please hurry a little more! Oh! I love you!"

I went down to tease her pussy with my tongue and lips. She gasped and moaned and writhed and thrust. I put a finger in, and continued, and she lifted her hips, and she came again. The sensations on my finger were exquisite.

When she was completely done, I positioned myself on top of her and slowly pushed inside her. When I was all the way in, I held myself tight against her. I moved my hips, but my cock stayed buried in her, her hips moving with mine. Her body tensed and tightened, and her breathing was in gasps. She came again, and for a moment I was poised on the edge of coming myself, but then the pressure of her crotch on the base of my cock and the spasms inside conspired to make me spurt once, twice, slowly, still sort of on the edge. But as I pulled back a little way out of her, the full spasms of ejaculation hit, and I thrust in and out as I continued. I thought she was on her way down when this began, but apparently not. Or perhaps it triggered a new orgasm. Anyway, it went on and on and on. The sensations it gave me were indescribable.

When she was all done, Ellen got her arms around my neck and pulled my head to her for a long kiss. "Phil, it's never been like that. Ever. I don't know what you did to make it so good, except keeping me off balance at the beginning. If that hadn't been you, I would have been afraid. I'm like you, I want to know what's happening and what to expect, but I'm not as good at figuring it out as you are. But I will trust you with anything."

I pulled out of her and got on my knees and moved away. She was still breathing hard, and I probably was too. I went to the sink and got two washcloths and dampened them, tossing one to Ellen.

"I was entirely making it up as I went along, and for a minute there I was afraid I'd kind of painted myself into a corner. I'm glad it turned out good for you. And I didn't need to hear what you said to know it."

I turned to the other two. To my surprise, Jenny was crying a little.

"Jenny, what's wrong?" I moved over to pull her to her feet and hug her.

"Oh, Phil, it's nothing, except—except I was expecting to enjoy watching something fairly routine—yes, good, since you were doing it, but nothing new. And I realized all over again what I threw away by not talking to you, not trusting you to be willing to make everything as good as possible and better than I ever imagined. Please, help me, when it's my turn, help me to need to trust you like that, so I can learn how." By this time tears were streaming down her face.

"Jenny, I'll try. But you heard what I just said. I was winging it from start to finish. I know I'm in a rut, but I got lucky and it worked this time when I tried to improvise. But I don't think it can ever work like that again. I didn't think it would this time."

"Part of trusting you is to let you fail sometimes, and still trust you. I know you, I can trust you absolutely, you're not going to take your belt to beat me black and blue, or do anything that could really hurt me. And I know I can trust you to try your absolute best to make it as good as you can. I was stupid not to trust you, and to think I could trust someone who was, well, dumping someone like Ellen."

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers