All Comments on 'The Humper Game Pt. 06 Ch. 06'

by WilCox49

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Skippy0403Skippy0403over 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this wonderful love story. Please finish, you have me attached to these people. I would like to see how you have things wrap up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting

The saga has been great to read. Sometimes I wondered about the story lines. In the end (that is the most recent entry) a lot came together and I was glad to be patient enough to stay with the story.

I am actually looking forward to more about these characters.

WilCox49WilCox49over 5 years agoAuthor
waiting

Thanks to both of you for your comments, and I'm glad you like things so far.

Part 7, which is the last part, is mostly written and even mostly revised. Once again, I may be away from contact with the outside world (and also from the computer I write on) in the near future, and I've got some other commitments coming up fast before that. Unless something drastic happens (death, serious injury, house burns down), it should be ready for posting within a month or a bit more. Work on it was delayed by critiques from readers--entirely justified ones--which meant a lot of unanticipated work on Part 6.

I should add that writing this story has taken over a year and a half, during which I've let almost everything else slide.

Thanks to those who've said they like it, and especially to those who offered specific critique.

-- WWC3

WilCox49

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous