The Hundred Year Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what does that have to do with boobs?"

"It's complicated." I could hear the fear in her voice.

"More complicated than a cross dresser in a small Texas farming town going on a date with the towns star football hero who doesn't know he's a guy?"

"Point taken." She smiled at me.

"Ok, where I work, they had a costume party for Halloween. I just wore my barrel racing outfit, boots, chaps, satin shirt with all the fringe, and my hat. I know, real brave." She laughed. "Anyway, there was a girl there named Caitlyn. She dressed like Cat Woman, Halle Berry with red hair, you know, the bra, mask with ears, long gloves, and the ripped leather pants. She even had a whip. Well, she came up and started talking to me, kind of flirting and stuff. I couldn't stop looking at her. I was so confused, and then she kissed me. She went to get us more drinks, we danced and kissed some more. I went home and locked myself in my apartment for three days, even calling out from work."

"Hey, it's ok. I got you." I rolled toward her and put my hand on her stomach. "Besides, you may never see her again, right?"

"That's not the point. I want to see her again." She rolled away from me, putting her hand on mine and pulling it around her waist. "I can't stop thinking about her, the way it felt when we kissed. I'm not sure, but I think I like girls too. When I saw you, you look so much like Caitlyn, tall, fit, all that red hair; to be honest, the first thing I thought about was kissing you."

There was a long pause. Belle's voice got softer. "When I realized what you were going through. I thought, well, I thought you were beautiful, and you were really a guy... That's why I asked all those questions earlier. I thought maybe you could help me figure it all out." Her gentle sobbing drifted through the darkness.

"Belle, It's ok. So, you got the hots for me. That's kind of flattering."

"Chrissy, I'm sorry. I'll talk to mom. We don't have to go tomorrow." Belle tried to get up. I just held her a little tighter.

"So, the boobs are to make me more like a girl for you, not Rick?" I spooned a little closer behind her, whispering my question in her ear.

"Kind of..." She was still crying. "I'm so sorry."

"For what? Maybe I'd like to see what it's like to have boobs. I've done crazier things."

"I feel like I'm using you?" She rolled onto her back, sniffling and wiping her eyes.

"You haven't used me; yet." I leaned down and kissed her. "And Xander and Phoebe kind of used me like a woman." The sexual tension between us was boiling. "I'd be happy to share what I learned with my big sister. Sister's share, right?"

"Uh, huh." Belle moaned and kissed me back. "But we can't, I mean, I'm not protected."

"That's ok. Sisters don't do that, do they?" I slipped my hand down her body, finding the edge of her nightgown, gently pulling it up her thighs and across her body, exposing her quivering stomach. Her panties were just as lacy as mine, which was no surprise since my panties were hers, too. I smiled and moved on top of her, using both hands to push the flimsy satin up over her chest, marveling at her perfect breasts. We both moaned as she helped me pull the nightgown over her head. "My god, you're beautiful."

"So are you." She smiled up at me, reaching out and pulling my lips to hers and sliding her hands down my back, pulling my nightgown up over my body, and dropping it unceremoniously on the floor on top of hers. "But you definitely need boobs."

I took my time exploring every inch of Belle's muscular body, kissing and teasing her, pinching and biting her nipples and my hands explored lower, freeing her from her frilly panties, releasing her musk into the night air.

Like a cat on the hunt, I prowled the landscape of her body as my kisses and nibbles made the way across her perfect form, eliciting moans and soft purrs of delight just like Sophie had instructed me.

Inhaling deeply when I reached the soft tuft of fur on her mons, I looked up into her eager eyes before I dove into the core of her pleasure, my tongue lashing and lapping wildly at her lips, driving into her wetness, as her moans turned to soft cries, begging me to attack her prize.

A nibble and then a lick. I could feel her swollen nib tremble as I sucked it into my mouth, using my tongue to write sonnets in Spanish, English, and Italian. Belle's fingers dug into my hair, holding me in place as I worshiped the altar of her femininity. Her thighs squeezed my head and her legs wrapped around my back. Her back arched and her body shook as one crest and then a second sent spasm after spasm through her body.

"Chrissy, yes, my god, yes, no, I can't. I mean, oh shit." She let out a loud sigh. "What did you do to me?" She was laughing and crying at the same time as, exhausted, I finally ended my onslaught, leaving soft tremors still skating across her stomach and down her legs.

"That was incredible." Belle was still moaning softly as the last aftershocks of her orgasm faded.

"My pleasure. Sophie liked when I did that to her, and I guess you do too, but to be honest, when I think about having sex as a woman, I think about Xander and what he would do while I was pleasing Sophie." I bit my lip and looked at her sideways, not sure how she was going to respond.

"I have a vibrator." The words drifted across the darkness like a phantom in the night. Ten minutes later, I tried not to scream as I spewed hot seed all over my stomach and Belle worked the silver metal rod in and out of my pulsing rose, milking the last of my juice from my throbbing prostate. Holy fuck, what had I gotten myself into?

Belle and I shared a quick shower, rinsing the evidence of our tryst from our bodies.

"So, boobs?" She smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss.

"Boobs." I nodded, smiling, watching intently as she picked up my nightgown from the floor and slipped it over her head, letting it cascade down her magnificent body. I slipped hers on and climbed under the covers, nestling in her arms as she spooned behind me. With a long sigh and a quick laugh, I closed my eyes and let visions of Belle, Sophie, Xander, and what I had done with each of them fill my dreams.

...

Some things in life just defy explanation or description. The way I felt when Belle and I left the salon and spa was close to the top of my list. Having Xander slip his cock in my ass for the first time while I fucked Sophie was going to be hard to beat.

Manicure, pedicure, massage, facial. It was all amazing. Even the body wax. Sure, it hurt, but my skin was so smooth when they were done. The wonderful herbal body wrap that came next was intoxicating. I even loved the way they styled my hair, cutting about six inches off and giving me the cutest bangs. When Belle showed me some faux ruby ear studs with a matching belly button bangle, what could I do? I just smiled and nodded.

Le Exotique was a different story. Nestled in the middle of a strip mall in an industrial area just off the interstate, it looked like your standard sex toy shop. It surprised me how clean it actually was once we got inside. I guess the rent was cheap or something.

Belle took the lead, asking the girl behind the register where the 'boobs' were.

"Let me get someone to help you with those." She winked and smiled at me. It was obvious Belle wasn't the one that needed them. "Lexie, to the front." Her voice echoed through the store.

"What can I help you girls with this afternoon?" I turned around to see who the husky, breathy voice belonged to. Lexy was a good four or five inches taller than me, with long platinum blonde hair, and a bit too much makeup for my taste, and massive breasts.

"My little sister needs some boobs." Belle answered for us, followed by a loud giggle.

"Well, those I know a thing or two about." Lexie laughed out loud, using her hands to bounce her massive breasts up and down. "Now, let's go see what we can find." She spun on her toe and, with a flourish, pranced off toward the back of the store.

"Go." Belle nudged me to follow Lexie. "I want to be surprised." I trotted off to catch up with Lexie.

"So, baby girl, what are we looking for? Do you want Boobs?" She grabbed hers again. "Or are you just looking for titties?"

"Something smaller, I guess. I don't really know. Just normal, I guess."

"Well, take that coat off and let me see what we have to work with." I took off my coat, and then the sweatshirt Belle had given me, exposing my flat chest under the satin camisole I had on underneath it all.

Lexie's entire expression changed. "Oh, my. I honestly had no idea." A soft smile crossed her face, and she just seemed to get softer. "You are so pretty. I just assumed you were a girl looking for some help. Well, this changes things a bit. We keep our cross dresser and transgender things over here."

We chatted about where I was in 'the process,' another surprise for Lexie, and about where I wanted this to go. I admitted I didn't have a clue, and she said that while she had a little more baggage; she cupped her boobs and bounced them again, that's how she started, too.

"Kind of scary and exciting at the same time?" I nodded and for the first time felt butterflies in my stomach. Lexie was the first person I had met that understood exactly how I was feeling, and she had made it through. "But your sister is behind you. I wish I'd had that when I was your age."

"I already have an adventurous streak. Belle just kind of pushed me over the edge. Her mom and dad helped, too." Once more, I gave the short version of how I got here.

We spent the next hour trying on different sizes and styles of boobs and talking about ourselves and motorcycles. Lexie was definitely gay, absolutely a drag queen, and rode a Fat Boy. From our conversation, I decided I was most likely just a cross dresser, maybe with slight transgender tendencies.

I felt comfortable in Belle's clothes, and liked the way it felt to be pretty, and I loved people noticing it, and that boys like Rick got nervous talking to me... Well, OK, maybe more than slight transgender tendencies.

Lexie wore a breastplate, and for the look she was going for, it was the only answer. I decided on a realistic pair of glue on forms that almost perfectly matched my skin tone. With them glued in place, I wouldn't have to wear a bra, but with Lexie measuring me as a 34C with them on, she recommended it. We even picked out a nice lacey one that sort of matched my panties.

"Lemme see, lemme see." Belle came bouncing up behind me as I picked up my sweatshirt to put it back on.

"Chrissy." She almost screamed. "Those are perfect! And you bought your first bra. You are turning into such a girl." The way she said it hit me hard. I slipped the sweatshirt over my head and smoothed it against my body, reaching over to grab my coat while my mind spun with everything I had done. Not just today at the salon and spa, or at Le Exotique with the boobs, but everything all the way back to pulling on that first pair of panties.

We made our way to the front of the store and Belle pulled out her card to pay for the boobs, getting more and more excited. I didn't say a word.

"Hey girly girl." Lexie's voice had a concerned tone to it. "Here's my number. Call me if you want to talk. It will be alright." She gave me a big smile, grabbing my hand and forcing me to take her card. "I've been there, girl. Trust me. It will be ok."

"Thanks. It's just a lot and it kind of hit me all at once." I smiled and put her card in my purse, breaking out laughing. Fuck, I even had a purse.

"You ok, little sister" Belle put her hand on my arm.

"It's just a lot when I stop to think about it, and I know exactly what you're going to say; 'then don't think about it.', right?" We both laughed.

"Hey, you're the free spirit. I'm little miss plan everything to the last detail." It was hard to deny Belle's smile.

"Ok, you got me there, but this isn't some superficial fling. This is deeper, and it scares me a little. I can't just hop on a plane home and leave this behind me like I did Xander and Sophie. I like being pretty. When I looked in the mirror and saw myself with boobs, the first thought in my head was how to make them real."

I found myself in a massive hug between Belle and Lexie. I felt better, but that feeling that I was reaching a tipping point wouldn't let me go.

"Call me," Lexie mouthed, putting her hand up to the side of her head like she was holding a phone as Belle and I left the store. I smiled and waved at her. I knew I would. Girls like us needed to stick together, after all.

The bonfire was in full force by the time Belle and I found some place to park and made our way to the old grain silos. We had gone back to the farm to take care of the horses and grab some dinner and so Belle could dig out her old high school letter jacket. Both Ben and Maggie loved my new haircut, and Ben was pleased I hadn't gone overboard with his money on the breast forms. It blew me away that a near stranger would spend that kind of money on something like that.

I saw Rick and the rest of the team up on a flatbed trailer waving at the crowd. A guy I figured was the coach was using a handheld megaphone to incite the crowd to yell louder while another guy held up a trophy.

This whole thing was a first for me, mainly because I'd gone to three different high schools and never had the chance to get into the whole school spirit thing. Watching as the crowd yelled and screamed as the people on the trailer passed the trophy around made me feel like I had missed out on something. At Texas the games were high energy depending on who we played, but it had been a long time since Vince Young made that run to the corner of the end zone to win the championship. This was pretty cool.

"Belle, Belle, over here." Someone was yelling at us. Belle grabbed my arm and dragged me through the crowd to a small group of people that immediately pulled us into a massive group hug. The chaos that ensued was almost comical as they all talked at the same time.

"Everybody, this is Chrissy, Chrissy, everybody." Belle finally introduced me when the melee died down. "She's staying with mom and dad for a while." I said hi to everybody and then just listened as Belle regaled her old friends with stories of life in Los Angeles and all the stars she had met. Belle was so in her element, it was obvious this was her cadre, that she had been the queen while she was here.

"Pretty amazing how she just sucks them all in, isn't it? How do you know Belle, anyway?" I turned around to see a chest, a broad chest covered in a very nice leather jacket. Slowly looking up, I found a big smile and the deepest brown eyes I had ever seen, all of it topped by a perfectly formed cowboy hat. "I'm Danny, by the way."

"Um, Chrissy." I smiled up at him. "I got caught in the storm and her parents adopted me until it clears. Based on the weather report, I may be here for a day or two."

"Good to know." There was that smile again. "We've got some hot chocolate over by the silo, if you're interested."

I turned to tell Belle where I was going, quickly realizing she wasn't going to notice, and decided I'd bring back a cup for her. "Sure." Danny held out his arm, and I looped mine with it, letting him lead me through the crowd.

"You made it. Rick's going to be so excited." Sissy was behind the table, serving the hot chocolate and coffee. Her big smile slowly faded when she saw me with Danny.

"Rick?" Danny looked at me.

"Um, yeah. He ran into me and Maggie at the grocery store and asked me if I was coming. I told him maybe. Then Belle got home, and well, she's not easy to tell no." We both laughed. "Rick wanted to hang out. I didn't have the heart to tell him I was older than him. I mean, hang out is harmless, right?"

"How old is older, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, gentlemen don't usually ask ladies their age, but considering the context; 23 in March. I just graduated from Texas. I was heading home for Christmas when I hit the storm. Snow and motorcycles don't mix very well."

"Ouch." Danny grimaced. "That could be a problem. I mean, you are beautiful, but I don't know, a Longhorn? I'm not sure any self-respecting Aggie could date a T-sip."

"Really? You went to A&M, and to think I thought you were cute." We both laughed. In the back of my head, I caught myself thinking Danny really was cute, Xander cute. I also noticed I seemed to fall into this whole flirting thing very easily.

I told him about my Harley and my ill-advised plan to ride home to Chicago in December. He told me about graduating with Belle, his degree in agriculture land management, and his plans to take over his family farm when his dad retired. We created our own little universe, totally oblivious to everything else going on around us and completely forgetting to order any hot chocolate.

"Sissy, my girl, one large. I am freezing. Hey Chrissy, you made it. I told some guys on the team about you. They can't wait to meet you. Um, Dan? Wait, what are you...?" The fog in my head cleared, and I realized Rick was standing right next to me, looking at Danny like he wanted to rip him apart.

"Rick. Congratulations on the championship. You boys looked great all year." The way he emphasized boys was so condescending it voided any prospect of his comment being a compliment.

I had been both Danny and Rick in this scenario. I knew what was coming. The increase in the testosterone level was almost palpable as they shifted to face each other.

I watched as Rick's face went flush and he puffed up his chest, Danny setting his jaw and clenching his fists. Danny might have had an inch, but Rick didn't look like a guy that backed down from anything. Rick glared and opened his mouth to respond. I didn't let him say a word.

"Stop it, right now!" I shouted as loud as I could. Rick and Danny both got these stunned looks on their faces. "I am not some carnival prize. Rick, thank you for telling me about the bonfire. Danny, thank you for showing me where the chocolate is. Sissy, may I have two large please with a touch of coffee in each one?"

Sissy made me the chocolates just like I asked, trying not to laugh as Rick and Danny tried to figure out what had just happened. Spinning on my toe, I took the chocolate and disappeared into the gathering crowd to see if I could find Belle.

"What was that all about?" Belle actually found me. "We heard you yell all the way over here."

"Danny took me to get some hot chocolate. We got to talking and Rick showed up. It was kind of scary." I handed her a cup of chocolate.

"Danny, as in Danny Mesner? Tall, big brown eyes, blonde hair and a smile that can melt your heart. That Danny?"

"Sounds like him." I smirked. "Why?"

"This is too perfect. You've been here less than a week. The two hottest single guys in the county almost got in a fight over you, and you're not even a real... well, maybe you are." She reached up and poked me in the boob, smiled at me and grabbed my free hand.

We milled around for a while. Belle introduced me to tons of people I would probably never remember. I heard all the stories about Belle growing up, a few of them two or three times. I gave the short version of how and why I was here more times than I cared to count. We just had a wonderful time.

Belle gave me the backstory of Rick and Danny. Rumor said Danny had 'stolen' Belle from Rick's older brother. What really happened was Belle caught Rick's older brother cheating on her and dumped him. Danny took her to the prom. They all graduated and went off to college. That was about it. Evidently Greg, that was Ricks' older brother, still held a grudge, and by proxy, so did Rick. Small town high school drama at its best. And now, I seemed to be stuck in the middle of it.

123456...9