The Hundred Year Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,398 Followers

"She was like you, and nobody accepted her when she told us. I talked to my parents after the bonfire. I told them how special I thought you were and that you were like Michelle, that I wanted to make sure nobody treated you like her. When they met you, they understood. Chrissy, I know this is new for you. It's new for me too, but I want to be here for you. Whatever that means, I want to be here. Take your time and figure it out. I'll be here."

We were no longer looking at the gravestone. We were inches apart, his brown eyes locked on the green of mine, our breaths mixing in the afternoon air, our hands clasped together like we never wanted to let go.

"You can kiss me now if you want to." I whispered. His lips found mine and my heart exploded.

To say the New Year's Eve dance was anticlimactic speaks volumes. The Veterans had hired a band from Austin called The Derailers that I absolutely loved. This was the first time I'd dance to them backwards, though. We danced every dance and drank probably too many beers, but neither of us cared. When the lead singer counted down to the new year, I was exactly where I wanted to be, in Danny's arms, his lips pressed to mine with a whole new life waiting for the both of us on the wings of the new year.

"We don't have to go home." I pulled him close and kissed him again as he opened the door to his truck.

"Where do you want to go?" He grinned at me as I climbed in.

"I don't know. Someplace private where we can look up at the stars."

"I think I know just the place." He started his truck and started driving. Of all places, we pulled up to Ben's big hay barn. I just laughed at the irony. This is where it all started. This is where it would start again, but this time, I knew where I wanted it to go.

"Does Ben know you have the combination to his gate?" I laughed and stole the blanket he had pulled from behind the seat of his truck.

"Ben and my dad share this barn. Half the hay is ours, but nobody keeps too close a count unless we're selling."

We both knew we weren't interested in looking at the stars, so we found a spot among all the hay and spread the blanket. Danny grabbed me, picked me up, spun me around, and kissed me hard as he laid me down.

"Are you sure about this?" He was at least feigning concern as he lay down next to me. I already had my boots off and was squiggling out of my jeans.

"I hate to tell you this, but your girlfriend isn't exactly a virgin. Maybe she'll tell you the complete story one day." I dropped my jeans and reached into my purse, throwing a bottle of lube at him. He practically ripped the buttons off my shirt while I busied myself with the zipper on his pants. My tits were fake, but everything else was real. Our passion, the wild abandon of our shared lust.

We touched and fondled each other. I gave him the most epic blow job I could. Xander and Sophie would have been proud. Danny amazed me by returning the favor. My god, it was incredible.

"I want you on top. I want to see your eyes while you make love to me." I squirmed onto my back, pulling my knees to my shoulders. "

"You know how to use that, don't you?" I pointed to the lube in his hand that conveniently was next to his throbbing manhood.

"I think you're getting ready to find out. And just so you know, this isn't my first rodeo, either." With that, he found my rose and pushed his way inside me. It had been a while since Greece, and it hurt, but I knew what was coming. Biting my lip, I moaned as he worked further and further inside me, letting the feelings I craved slowly grow deep inside me. I rocked my pelvis with his thrusts, timing them so that each one massaged my prostate, while the length of his shaft coerced pleasure from my gate.

"God, Danny, please." I moaned as the first tremor ran through me. A second, then a third. Holy fuck, this felt so good. Faster, harder, Danny worked his shaft deeper and deeper until he bottomed out. I reached up and pulled his lips to mine, driving my tongue into his mouth in search of his. Their dance borne of passion, I screamed, "Yes, just fuck me dammit!"

I don't know how long it lasted or how many orgasms blended into the one incredible feeling of ecstasy that ripped through my body again and again. I think Danny came twice, maybe three times. Holy shit, he was a beast. When he finally collapsed next to me, we were both covered with sweat.

Laughing, I rolled on top of him, pinning his arms above his head and kissing him hard. "You're never going to get rid of me now, you know that, right?"

"That's been the plan since I offered to show you where the hot chocolate was." He pulled me back into another kiss.

"You don't think people will say anything?"

"About what, that I have the prettiest girl in the county? I hope they do."

Nestling under his arm, I didn't care about the cold. I was where I belonged. With my man, his powerful arms holding me tight while I slowly massaged his cock, bringing it back to life so we could start all over again.

Ben found me the next morning with Cowboy and Lady, doing my chores.

"I didn't hear you come in last night. I guess everything went ok with Danny."

"You could have told me who he was, you know. It would have saved me a lot of stress." I turned and laughed at Ben.

"I talked to Evan. We decided this would be more fun. I'm glad it worked out." He picked up the oat bucket and helped me feed the horses. Just like that first time, we worked together like we'd been doing it for years. "Looks like you and Danny are getting along pretty well. So, what's your plan?"

For maybe the first time in my life, I actually had one. The smile that covered my face said more than any words I could have found.

--- Epilogue

So much has changed since then. I stayed with Ben and Maggie until Danny proposed. We built a house out past the little family cemetery on top of a small rise, and I started taking classes on-line to fill in the gaps about running a farm my BA didn't cover. The funny part was, I eventually went to College Station and got my Masters in Agribusiness. I was a fricking Aggie, too.

Rick went off to college and ended up playing baseball instead of football. Last I heard, he was in Triple-A ball out west and had a real chance of getting called up to the majors. Good for him.

Lexie put me in touch with a therapist in Dallas who helped me figure everything out and eventually got me started on my hormones. My boobs weren't fake any longer, but I opted for some help just to make Danny happy. Together we run the family farm. Evan and Joyce pretend to be retired, but always have a suggestion or three.

I made it to Boise for Easter. Danny went with me on his own Harley. It was an amazing road trip and mom and dad love Danny as much as I do. Emily, possibly more. She keeps calling him Prince Charming.

Belle and I traded favors. I was her maid of honor when she married Caitlyn, and she was mine When Danny and I got married. Lexie was a bridesmaid and Emily, my flower girl. Mom was prouder of me than I'd have thought possible, and my dad, well, he almost couldn't walk me down the aisle because he kept crying. Ben and Maggie sat next to my mom and dad, and Danny, well, he really is my Prince Charming.

No more jumping freighters or crazy adventures for me. I figure I've got all I can handle helping Danny run the farm. Besides, the lady from child services and the lawyer from the adoption agency are stopping by this afternoon with some very precocious four-year-old twins.

I'm about to start the greatest adventure there is.

***

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. I'm thinking about a sort of prequel around Chris' journey on the freighter. I think a few of you might want a little more detail about Xander and Sophie.

As always, please leave me a comment. Your feedback is what keeps me going.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,398 Followers
1...456789