The Hung Games Pt. 08 - Epilogue

Story Info
Our victorious champions savor their victory and each other.
7.6k words
4.66
14.2k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/28/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

((Hey all! Here's the conclusion to the Hung Games, I hope you enjoy. Soon I'm going to begin dropping chapters of the sequel to these set in the same world but far from the arena of professional fuck-fighting, stay tuned for the upcoming Huge Man on Campus.))

***

It was actually really nice between Desiree, Joseph, Luke and I after that. All of us slept at least a few hours, then took our time in the cleansing bath and made our way for the exit. The administrators showed some sense in that the oil waterfal was shut off by the time we walked that way. Before we made our final emergence the boys shook hands, and I wrapped up Dez into a warm, sisterly hug. All the tension between us was gone, athletes who had tested their limits (and in some cases exceeded them) were now just four very hot people, attracted to one another and care free.

The moment we emerged from the cave façade there were cameras aimed at us and microphones pointed, questions being hurled from every side.

"Joseph, when did you know it was over?"

"Luke, just what are the exact dimensions of your dick!?"

"Jasmine! Do you like sucking balls?"

"Desiree, what exactly is the torque strength of your vagina?"

We answered nothing, walking through the crowd to the waiting limousine. We partook of the mini-bar's various offerings and Joseph glanced through the complimentary newspaper. He made a stunned gasp and dropped it.

"Guys?" He was breathless, pointing at the top of the page above the headlines.

One by one, we each had our own moment of shock. It was the date. Even subtracting time for a pleasant sleep we'd each had, we had been in that grotto fucking for literally two days and sixteen hours; We'd shattered the duration of every previous fuckfight finale. We weren't just this year's winners and losers...we were gods.

Everything from there is just flashes of memory. I know we had a big awards ceremony. I know we had a parade. I know we partook in the odd ritual of letting hundreds line up to kiss my tits and Joseph's cock for luck and prosperity and whatnot. I know we met the president. (I might have blown him in a private moment, but I'll never tell.) I know I got in touch with Desiree and we began to form a nice friendship. I know there were parties and dinners and discussions with hollywood about movies to be made of our story. I know we had lots of merchandise to endorse and model. I know they made castings of Luke's cock to be the most popular sex toy of that year. I know I got my own line of bras. I know the talk started that we might return next year, but would we get to finish as a couple or would we have to take each other on? I know it was all over in a blur and we were off to our reward, a year together in the world's nicest estate on one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I can't go into the whole year and how wonderful it was, but I can tell you about the first week, and how we basically didn't stop fucking for all of it, and how I stopped counting time in hours and minutes, my only unit for the passage of time, was the orgasm.

Climax 1

We already couldn't keep off of each other just on the plane flight over. It was a private jet, scotch guarded and outfitted for vigorous fucks, but we had been teasing each other for over a decade, on some level we weren't ready to just jump right in even though every fiber of our beings was straining at it. My first orgasm came as we made out sloppily in our plush velvet love-seat, my hands groping along the rigid length that would destroy his pants if not for their capacious size, in turn he'd reached down my pants to finger me, skillfully switching between stimulating my clit and my g-spot, I gasped out in horny lust as his hooked fingers curled inside me and brought me over the top.

Climax 2

Still on the plane. We'd moved to taunting oral, for my part I was gnawing on his big ball like it was a piece of succulent through through his pants so he could see it and feel the pressure, but not the actual sensation of my mouth on his nuts. He payed me back for it by flipping me over and savaging my clit with firm presses of his lips, making me soak through my panties with juice. My brother drank it with lewd slurps and sucks that showed just how much he loved my taste.

Climax 3

We controlled ourself a little more after than until we were in the limo to our island manor. The tropical heat was glorious and I'd already changed into a strained halter top and shorts by the time we'd left the airfield. HIs eyes popped out of his head when he saw me like that and he couldn't keep his big mitts from wandering all over my tits, pawing at them lustily, tweaking and tugging my nipples, bringing forth another orgasm purely from the hunger of his tit play. I loved how badly he wanted me, it made me feel power like I'd never had before, and I know for a fact every man I've met has wanted to fuck me since I outgrew training bras.

Climax 4

On the walk up to the property, Luke had me up against one of the trees, his cock was hard and he was grinding it through his clothes against my sex, even dry-humping he was better than most men at outright sex. He leaned into whisper in my ear (that was what set me over the edge) "The second we cross that threshold, I own you. You are going to be my fuck-slut, my cum-whore, my cocksucking bitch. We may enter this place as brother and sister, but we are going to leave it fuckslave and master. I am going to ride you harder than you've ever been ridden before, and put you away wetter than water. If you don't consent to any of that, now is your time to let me know."

"Shut up and own me, already." Was my orgasmically moaned reply.

Climax 5

We didn't get two steps from the threshold before we were on each other, my hands pulling that huge cock out of his shorts, his ripping my shirt completely asunder. "I liked that shirt!" I chided him. "You're never going to need a shirt again." He growled back, clumsily pulling my tits from my bra cups, groping and fondling at them with years of held-back lust finally getting unleashed. "You can't imagine how these have taunted me!" I moaned as he licked and sucked my massive mounds, jerking and jacking the soft cock I'd seen in action so many times. I think I actually have a pretty good idea I thought as he feasted on and tongue-worshipped my nipples. At one point he did a surprisingly skillful thing and took all the weight off of my tits, hefting them in his palms. They overflowed of course, but he was still taking away all the gravity. Then he leaned down and gave each on slow sensuous licks, slurps, and even gentle nibbles. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and something about all the weight being off of them heightened the pleasure. I was shocked when I felt my pussy punch drizzling down the inside of my thighs; the stud had gotten me off just by the way he sucked my tits.

Climax 6 and 7

Finally I pushed him back and started to attack his cock in earnest, rubbing it's semi-hardness all over the super-softness of my wet well-sucked boobs, I wasn't titfucking him, just letting that giant log of meat and my behemoth fuck-pillows get really well acquainted with each other. I think they liked each other too, my nipples were erect and his cock was getting closer to that with every passing pulse beat, the huge member filling out and lengthening, veins protruding more as it fattened up. Beneath his huge balls pulsed with power and I couldn't resist smooshing my face into them... that was the instant I came, it wasn't the first time I'd come into contact with them, but in the heat of the fight before I hadn't gotten to fully appreciate them. Now it was just the two of us, just my face rubbing in his leathery warm sack, just my tongue exploring every inch of the big fat nuts I'd been lusting after since my first impulses of sexual desire. Never able to resist his dominant urges, I felt Luke's strong hands in my hair and he shoved me deeper, turning my whole world into his balls.

So I came again.

Climax 8

After finally letting me free from continuing to bathe his jaw-breakingly big balls in my whorish slobber Luke selfishly pushed me for the stairs, spanking my upturned ass thrice as he aimed his-now hard cock at it. But he still didn't fuck me yet, the tease was going to drag that out as long as possible, instead he seated me on the root of his cock, his giant prick extending between my legs, head smearing the bottoms of my boobs with precum. I didn't get what he was up to until he put his arms beneath my butt cheeks and thrusted himself, lifitng me with his cock and palms, humping me up several steps, the move made his fat gargantuage fuckstalk grind against my clit with gravity's aid, I answered this by making the steps more dangerous with a squirt of cream, howling as I came.

Climax 9 trough 15

He humped me up every step on the big case, his hands changing where they were coming from with every clit-mashing climb. In one moment they were reaching around to milk my big tits, another cupping and spanking my ass, another still parting the cheeks to explore my tight pucker with his tongue. He was a beast, a creature of pure fuck-power who had me cumming so much I wasn't sure I'd make it to the bedroom without passing out let alone up these stairs. But I stuck it out, I gloried in the sweat starting to bead on my tits and did what I could to move on him, rubbing myself off against his cock even when it wasn't part of the act of lifting me.

Climax 16-20

We danced in the hallway leading to the master bedroom. After we'd cleared the stairs he slammed me right up against the wall, hungrily kissing me, reaching down to finger fuck me with two of his thick long digits as his other hand busied itself with rubbing my breasts all over, mauling them really, and why not? They were there for his pleasure, not mine. That brought me off. We managed to stagger a few more steps down the hall before he'd slammed me against the opposite wall, this time letting his cock do the talking, grinding it on my clit from the front. In this position he asserted his massive strength again, lifting my by the ass like I was nothing, he gave a few quick hip-grinds and brought me off again, then began to walk, keeping me in that position so that every step brought me up and down on his shaft, I came again not long into the trip and one last time as we finally reached the end of the hall.

Climax 21

He stood in the doorway a moment, admiring the lush setting I couldn't see since I was facing away, and then with a rough growl he literally threw me across the room, I screamed on my short flight, ending in the soft plushness of the biggest bed I'd ever seen. The thing was thick down soft with trampoline springiness beneath it, and I must have made quite the sight bouncing for a few moments, tits splaying out, arms pinwheeling, legs awkwardly flung in all directions. Lucas looked me over with lust and strode to the bed... even a cock as humongous as his looks a little silly when it's bouncing with motion, but the joke was abruptly over as he wordlessly pushed me back, aimed the thing, and plunged inside of me. My world shrank to nothing more than my climaxing cunt and I finally understood so much.

Climax 22-50

I came a second time right on top of the first one. The girth was insane, and while part of me said that it should hurt more than it was, I was more just blown to the back of my own mind by the sheer amount of pleasure. How do I describe it?

Friction on the clit is one thing, a very good thing, but this was something entirely different, like my poor little button was getting stroked from the inside by the intense internal pressure. At the same time, it was being sort of tugged away from itself by the stretch of his width. On top of that, it felt like it was collapsing in on itself, the top-to-bottom sensation somehow made me feel pushed together at the same time as I was being pulled apart.

All of that hit me in the first instant of his penetration, and then he was pushing inside of me, and pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing... now I realized something else; it wasn't just his girth, the length of his beast meant he could continue to fling me over the pinnacle of orgasm again and again and again and again and again and again.

My mind couldn't adjust. My body couldn't adjust. I was just a helpless, cumming thing, my cunt bursting forth with endless gouts of juice, I didn't know what was hitting me.

As my orgasms entered their third-dozen, I came to understand so much as I came.

My brother could not have lost the tournament, he was simply built to please women to the most perfect degree imaginable. We joke about guys who think they are "god's gift" but he really, REALLY was. It made me look back more on our life together too... of course he hadn't gone out of his way to fuck me or to persuade me to fuck him. What could there be after this? He'd have ruined me for all other men! I was no longer contemptuous of his arrogance because he deserved it, nor could I be angry at him for his choosing to keep away from me, it could only have been out of love for me. He loved me.

and I loved his cock.

Erm, I mean him.

My head was rolling around, I howled with perfect ecstasy,

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! OH MY FUCKING GOD, LUKE! OH! YOU'VE FUCKED ME BETTER THAN EVERY MAN I'VE EVER BEEN WITH JUST ONE FUCKING STROKE! OH GOOOOOOD! AINGH!"

I wasn't kidding, I'd hit that 50th huge, gushing orgasm just as his balls swung up to spank my cuntlips, he'd almost fit it all, but he stopped just as his head found my cervix, a stroke of the perfect length. We were truly made for each other.

Climax 51-1017(aprox)

We stayed in perfect coital bliss for a long time, at least as measured in orgasms. I couldn't tell if there was a clock even in the room, my eyes wouldn't stay focused long enough to find it. I couldn't tell if the sun rose or set anywhere in the course of it. What I could tell was that my brother simply took me however he wanted for as long as he wanted. We stayed in basic missionary for a long time, then he had my leg up as he slamfucked my head into the headboard so hard I would later come to see the wood splintered in on itself where my horny thrashing had sundered the wood.

Next there was some unbelievable doggy-style, Luke's hands wandered between spanking my butt cheeks red in time with his savage strokes, at others they wandered up to milk both my huge tits, tugging my nipples harder just as I'd crescendo into another orgasm the way I like perfectly. In this position the girls would slap together when left to their own devices, and I couldn't help but think of them joining the applause of the audience in my tenth fuck-fight. It was a neat trick the way he could make me feel like an inaminate fuck-object for his own pleasure at the same time he made me love my body and myself in new ways I didn't realize I could.

For a while I was on one side, he scissored my leg up into a half-split, goring into me with his gargantuan prong, biting his lower lip in selfish pleasure. My juices were showering out so much I could practically hear them slosh as they overtook the speed at which the mattress could absorb them, by the time he was done with me the damn bed was probably going to squish like a sponge.

He worked me from that position back onto my back, seizing my other leg to put me into a full split, railing and reaming into me like a training plowing through a butter churn; yes, he had in fact fucked my metaphors into a incomprehensible jumble, his cock was the whisk that had scrambled my brains.

Somewhere in the middle of this insane fuckfest, my brother got to count time his own way, eyes wide with surprise as he hit his first climax. We were in that split position when it happened and he overfilled my insides with firehose blasts that drowned everything in my womb and possibly beyond, then pulled out and jerked himself between my tits, turning my face into a mess of sweat and sperm, streaking my tits with my own juices as his absurd meat log thrashed around between them.

Finally he stood over me, like some great conqueror marking his defeated foe, splattery thick fists of virile spunk bursting over my body, painting my tummy and thighs and tits and face in hot white heavy cream. When finished he attacked me with his cock like some deranged artist ruining his masterpiece, smearing his giant load around, feeding me mouthfuls of the mess right from his huge dickhead, staying hard the whole time as he played in his own handiwork. He didn't flag even a little, playing with my still throbbing tits as he re-entered me and began to fuck away again.

My climax-count is probably not perfectly accurate because I lapsed in and out of consciousness during some of what came next, but I don't doubt for a second that he continued to wring more orgasms out of me in the midst of it all. The next big thing to trigger my memory in the midst of it all was the feeling of the soles of my feet touching the headboard... he'd rolled me up so that his strokes were coming in hard and fast at a diagonal angle. The bed was industrial and supported by heavy steel, yet in time it began to groan almost as loud as I was. The one he'd broken back in the grotto hadn't been able to sustain his sheer masculine power, this one put up a much better fight, but in the end it too gave way, I gradually found myself in a mattress that was collapsing in on itself, cratered in the middle of a ruined metal frame. Have I mentioned that Luke could fucking FUCK!?

The crater became a swimming pool of filth by and by, the combined juices of our sweat and my endlessly juicy pussy. His legs sat on either side of the rim of the crater as his cock drilled deep, one ball thumping onto my clit, the other teasing at my ass-crack as he did an endless series of power-squats to sheathe and re-sheathe himself inside of me, he finally found another orgasm and topped off the pool I mentioned with his boiling spooge, his face a mask of almost angry looking delight, his roars echoing in the huge house as his huge balls emptied themselves a second time.

Climax 1018-1035

At the end of it he collapsed into the hole with me, smearing our bodies together in something that was as much a dominant body-vice as it was a cuddle. We nestled that way for a while, and I think I might have slept a little. When I woke up I was being carried, a strong arm beneath my knees and another supporting my back affectionately. I snuggled up against Luke as he walked wherever it was that he was walking, loving the feel of those rippling muscles. My eyes always been so drawn to that cock, it makes it easy to forget he's also just utterly shredded!

He adjusted me a bit so he could carry me beneath one arm for a moment as he used the other, I heard squeaking followed by the flow of water and then sighed in relief as he brought me with him under the currents of a piping hot shower. We cleaned one another, hands greedily rubbing glistening soap all over each other. I'd be lying however, if I said we didn't do a good job cleaning evenly, by the time we'd rinsed all the suds away he was the proud owner of a pair of balls so clean I could use them to degrease an engine, and my tits were basically a pair of giant polished mirrors on my chest.

Soaped clean he wasn't ready to leave the water just yet, and I found myself lifted gracefully by the hips and pinned high against the tile wall, the next thing I knew I was sitting on Luke's broad shoulders, resting my weighty whoppers on his head while he began to voraciously eat me out. After all the incredible effort he'd just put into fucking me through hundreds of orgasms, I would have thought he'd need real food, but he seemed quite content to subsist entirely on the juices he kept coaxing out of my pussy. His tongue was everywhere, slapping along my labia, wrestling with my clit, stabbing deep into my recesses, flicking across my G-spot and then repeating the whole act all over. I think he might have been reviewing the tapes from my dicey eleventh fight, because he was clearly trying some new techniques.

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers