The Hung Games Pt. 08 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turn, Luke decorated me like a tree with his sperm, leaving thick globs in some places, tinsel-like strands in others, finishing by letting me enjoy the baubles of his cock in my face. It was as our year drew to an end, as I sucked my way to my final fuck for the year I became a chamption, as Luke expertly timed my last orgasm at midnight (kisses are for amateurs) that I realized after all this, we were just getting started. we'd carve our way through every fuck-fighting tourney we could, always a little scared we'd be outdone, always thrilled if we weren't, always retreating to our lives of perfect sexual bliss until the next time. I had waited almost twenty years to fuck my brother, I'd spend the next hundred fucking the hell out of him, and even then I don't feel like I'd done enough to make up for all that lost time.