The Hung Games Pt. 08 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bounced and thrashed wildly, howling my lust as I bounced my behemoth boobs all over his wet head,

"That's right you cunt-eating hung bastard! Eat that fucking pussy! I wanna hear you gargling my fucking juices!"

And I did. Finally he drank his fill of me and set me down, tilting my chin up to meet his gaze as he said, "Now we're gonna h--"

"Actually, master and brother of mine," I interrupted him, "you're still in charge, but I have a little surprise I had arranged before we came here. Wanna see?"

He arched an eyebrow, it was risky challenging him for control in a way, but he seemed inclined to take the bait.

"Very well, show me."

I took his hand and lead him through the myriad halls. Of course we'd never return to the bedroom we'd just destroyed, its bed was a cum-soaked mess of twisted steel and ripped mattress, I wondered if we were the first to fuck a bed to death in this hallowed house of champions. Finally we came to the bedroom I'd set aside for my brother's treat. I stepped back so he could open the door, his jaw dropped.

"I thought you'd never get here," said the sultry voice of Desiree Malone.

Climax 1036-458,742

As I mentioned before, we'd become good friends before we left for our victory tour, and it had been no challenge at all to persuade her to come and share in the spoils of my brother's titanic twat-wrecker, I only felt bad that I'd gotten so distracted by the epic fucking Luke had been giving me that it had taken more than a day for us to reach this point. But she didn't seem angry, her comment had been more of a tease and she opened her arms to bring me into a huge.

As our huge tits touched, it was like electricity, I let myself grind deeply into them as we hugged, and then kissed. Luke smiled that lechy way men always do when girls are getting it on with girls and treated himself to a comfy looking chair to spectate for a bit, his hand idly fondling his semi-hard cock in the long commanding strokes only a man of true size can muster.

Our kisses started tender, but soon we were just a pair of deeply sucking lips, our tongues stabbing out to fuck each others' mouths, we whimpered and moaned into one another, hands beginning to wander, exploring tits, ribs, hips and lower. I've been dripping for Desiree ever since I met her, and though I wanted this to be a gift for Luke I couldn't help but help myself to some of what was on offer. He didn't seem to mind, anyway, especially not as she bent to suck and worship my mammoth tits, hefting and stroking those.

"I admit it, cunt!" she said between slurpy licks, "you have the bigger, better tits. Are you happy now? I know you've been checking out mine, I think you were sizing us up too."

I moaned and laughed, stroking her hair, "Glad you finally came clean, bitch. When you're done polishing those you can service me like you should, as the inferior cup size warrior, of course."

She began to kiss down my taut stomach, tasting every inch of my flesh.

"Oh yeah, bitch, I'll devour that fucking clit real good."

"Ah ah ahhh..." I said, playing the cruel bitch I know she secretly wanted, "Luke just finished that little job, you're going to eat my fucking ass."

Well it wasn't too cruel, we had just come and cum from a shower after all.

"So you're saying he had dinner already?" she said as she kissed down my rounded butt cheeks, teasing at my crack with her fingers.

"Yup, and now you get desert." I giggled.

"Tossed Salad is NOT a desert!" she complained as she stuffed her face into my cleft, puckering her lips to kiss the part of my body that puckered back, tongue flicking out to tease at my rim, making it quiver with anticipation as she teased it, her flicks horny and slow, tantalizing me without penetrating or buzzing just yet, merely teasing me.

"Well that's not fair," Luke's bass voice cut in, "Why should she have all the fun?"

Then his cock was in my face, first dolling out a couple of those punishing cockslaps I'd seen before, then cramming between my lips. To the first, I finally understood what it was to take a hit from his member, it wasn't just the weight behind it, it was the sense of purpose, the utter command he wielded. Nature had simply endowed my brother with the scepter to rule all of us and it was simply his responsibility to wield it. At least that's what my cock-addled brain was saying as it rattled around in my skull from the impact of his tremendous dick punches.

All this only made Desiree up the ante, and soon her tongue was penetrating me deep with unmatched enthusiasm and glee, sure I had "made" her do this, but like with all things, she was making it her own, orally fucking my ass as my throat fought to accommodate the sudden intrusion from the giant cock that was violating it. I glurked and glucked and gargled inches and inches of him down, but he was taking me faster than he had before, it was a bit scary, my oxygen faded in and out as I vaulted between panic and pleasure, loving the fact that I was working on the biggest cock in the world yet worried it might put me unconscious if I wasn't careful.

The next many minutes were intense. My ass spasmed. Lukas clenched hist fists in my hair. Desiree's tongue skewered. Luke grunted his lust. Desiree spanked. I came. Luke's nuts met my chin like a pair of heavy saps. I came. Desiree shoved a pair of horny fingers into my dripping, drooling cunt. I came. Luke angled down, making me gag up a slew of nastiness onto his cock in gooey silvering strands. I came. Desiree pulled back to bite my left butt cheek playfully, then slid between my legs on her back, servicing Luke's nuts like a skilfull mechanic servicing a car's undercarriage.

Luke was all over the inside of my throat, sawing his way in and out, claiming new depths that no other man had ever, or really could ever reach, while Desiree was all over his balls, her slobber mingling with mine, the paired juices flowing together into a single dripping glaze that spattered her tits in globby drops. My gullet lurched and my gut heaved, but I was hell-bent on not refusing my brother's horny offering, I screwed up my courage, let the tears flow freely from my eyes, and fucking took it like the brother owned bitch I was. Desiree's hands reached out to massage and tug on my tits while I was throatfucked with increasing speed above.

"Selfish bitch, give me some of that cock!" she jeered as she gave my nipples an especially harsh tweak. I backed off and helped her up, putting her face to face with the one monster that had ever cowed her in battle. She began to throat him in my stead, gagging and glorking her way down his rod. I seized the moment and his balls, pressing the pair of meaty mangoes into my face greedily, my whipping out to lash gobbet after gobbet of slobber from him, first those I'd left earlier, then the contributions Desiree made to giant nut lubrication. As she made it over halfway down I began to give her tits some of the treatment she'd given mine, changing my technique up for loud popping sucks of his ball bag that left my lip connected to it in gooey tendrils of slather.

I kissed and licked my way up the parts of his cock Desiree couldn't reach, angling my head to work around as many angles of it I could, not letting a single milimeter of his leviathanesque prick go unworshipped or unmoistened. When I reached Desiree's thick, though painfully overtaxed lips I gave them a series off affectionate nibbling kisses before planting more wet smacks all over her face, then I leaned in to give especially firm kisses to the bulge Luke's cock was making in her throat. The two of them moaned in unison at that.

She pulled back to get air and I met her at his cockhead where she gasped. I stroked his humongous length in both hands, while she recovered and then we both attacked his top, each of us nibbling around the enormous crown of it, tongues trading blows in the cradle of his urethra, whatever control my brother had exerted finally fell away at that point, the two of us were running this show now and though he probably could have done something about it, he clearly didn't want to. Sometimes we fuck-fighters have a tough time turning off our competitive instincts, even when it's just for-fun sex.

I wrapped my heaving H-cups around the impossibly thick base of his shaft while we slurped all over that sensitive dickhead. Desiree followed my lead, letting her tits rest on mine facing the opposite way and then we were just taking turns as to whose mouth he was impaling as he fucked his way through stacked mountains of titflesh. My eyes flashed to one of the mirrors and they were greeted by the most lewd sight I'd ever witnessed, my smeared and glistening face distorted by gargantuan girth, Des's pretty tongue whipping out to lap his cock and my lips, jiggling breasts making each other bounce in reverberating undulations, a pair of fat balls swinging beneath to smack my tits with every forceful fuckstroke. Even the arena had never seen anything this nasty.

Finally we released him and dragged him by the dick over to the bed. Dez spread her legs wide and offered her sex up to him while I gave her tits a good tongue-polish, cleaning up the mess we'd just left there. Luke punctured her reality and cunt as one as he ramjammed himself inside, seeming to want to take her by surprise. She howled for just a few seconds before I stopped her mouth up with my cunt, leaning forward to make out lewdly with him and grind my tits all over his chest as he railed her and forced her screaming tongue into my pussy over and over. I cried out,

"Yes! Tongue-fuck that cunt you busty fucking bitch! Eat me like you're starving for it, whore!" and she convinced me she was.

That orgasm will always stand out in my memory as one of the best I ever had, even after cumming literally thousands of times over a period I would later find out had been the better part of a week, (amazing how much you can lose track of time when fucking for hours and hours on end) but throughout the year there were many others.

There was the time he returned the favor of bringing Desiree in by surprising me with a small army of studs, some of them fuck-fighters I'd never gotten to face, others just well-hung men he'd somehow gotten from somewhere. That orgasm I enjoyed while impaled on his cock, a cock in each hand, two in my mouth, one up my ass and one between my tits, I've never felt more filthy, used, gaped, ruined owned or alive, the gushing my cunt did in that moment could have filled a swimming pool.

There was the time I decided to pamper him, set him up in a comfy chair with some chilled beers and local foods I ordered in, (I'd have cooked for him, but I was trying to pamper him, not kill him) and then let him watch recordings of fuckfights from our year together. While he watched himself fucking or being sucked on the screen, I gave his balls slow, sloppy worship for hours on end, getting him more and more revved up for when I finally started to suck his dick. In the end he couldn't hold back and he was dick-blasting my face into the floor, sheathing his entire 18 and a half inch monster all the way into my throat again and again, causing me to make every glorking glucking gulching sound imaginable.

There was the time he put me through some more hardcore BDSM for a week. I was not allowed to wear clothes. I was not allowed to touch his cock without permission.

I was not allowed to leave the house. I was required to assume whatever position he asked for, whenever he asked for it. I was required to curtsy whenever I entered a room. I was required to present my breasts for his inspection twice a day. When I

stumbled on any of these, he would take me into the basement he'd rigged for discipline. I would be tied or chained, whipped or spanked until my ass would glow as red as heated metal, and I would always always always thank him for the lesson. By the end of the week I was well-trained and no longer making mistakes, but part of me desperately wanted to.

There was the romantic afternoon we took things to the beach. Together we swam in the ocean, and though it was shockingly cold, soon we'd warmed each other up magnificently with our making out and groping. I came dozens and dozens of times while we floated and fucked, the rhythm of the waves powering the momentum of our bodies... of course it was when a large passing ship sent us some giant artificial waves that really took the whole thing over the top. In the end we fucked carefully on the beach (I don't want sand anywhere uncomfortable) and I had to laugh when I stood up afterwards, seeing the shape of my body he'd drilled about five feet deep with the power of his masterful fuckstrokes.

There was games night! We got to spend a little of our time playing "house" so one night we hosted a dinner party (delivery again, I'm not fictional character Lucretia Borgia, imagine how awful it would be if people like that actually existed!) and invited a dozen fuck-fighting guests over. There was strip-poker, twister, truth-or-dare, and then a no-holds barred fuck-session that lasted a few days, broke a lot of furniture and ruined a good section of carpet. I remember licking my brother's cock between fuckstrokes as he gave it to two girls at once, comparing and contrasting the taste of their sweet pussies in great detail. At the end of the day I strangely don't remember who won any of the games, but I feel like it might have been me somehow.

There was the long drive. This was probably the most dangerous we'd ever gotten, but Luke used a fraction of his vast wealth to buy a Ferrari 250 GTO and we tooled all over the country roads of the island in it. I'm not much a car girl but there's something incredibly sexy about a powerful throaty engine pulsing beneath a powerful-throatstuffed cock. I spent hours simultaneously enjoying scenery and sucking his dick. A lesser man would have required me to lean over far enough that I would miss it, but my brother's towering slab of pork was long enough that I could easily see as I slurped. The joy's of having the world's best hung lover! Eventually he let me drive, sitting in his lap while he pumped the pedals and pumped his gigantic prong into my cunt, I had to beg him to go slower since it got harder and harder to steer as I came more and more. Oh we made a mess of that poor car's leather interior, you could have lubricated an entire engine just by rolling it around in the juices I left behind!

There was the porno we made! Of course fuck-fighting tends to eclipse pornography as a medium, but people still sometimes wanted a little more narrative to their fucking. I wrote a ridiculous plot and he set up a bunch of different cameras. It's a little different fucking to put on a show, you always have to be aware of what angle you're working from, keep your hair swept back, making sure to aim and angle everything so it can be scene. Once again, Luke's immense organ made everything better, and we found that would could fuck from almost any position with our array of cameras and still have everything be clearly seen. For the last scene, Luke let me do most of the work wile he held the camera so that it looked like the viewer was the one doing the fucking, "What can I say? My cock is something every guy deserves to feel like he gets to have just once!" I made that blowjob extra slobbery, sloppy and kept eye-contact with the camera. I was after all blowing every man on the planet at that point, and half the women who might have also wanted to see us in action.

There was the time we dueled to sexual symphony! Together we conspired and made playlists, creating digital soundtracks to fuck to, each of us laying down songs.

Mine was a hard-banging masterpiece, overwhelming bass and drums that would make the speakers and my clit vibrate as one as my brother's balls kept tempo to the screaming wails of metal, the angry poetry of rap, and finished with danceable techno riffs of increasing speed and intensity, by the time it came close to the end Luke was having trouble keeping up, his balls nailing my asscheeks like a pair of castinets. His contribution was much more slow and sultry, he unveiled his cock to dramatic classical, took his time with some ballads, and finally fucked me to the strains of some old-school R&B. I hate to admit it, but while I didn't love his musical taste, the sex he performed in time to it was incredible, I passed out from pleasure many times before we'd reached the end of his playlist.

There was our fan appreciation day. We held a lottery and invited five hundred fans to come up for a couple of weeks. These were normal people, not up to the standards of fuck-fighting world champions, so it was fun to see the looks on their faces as we demolished them one-by-one, probably ruining them for all others for life. I brought cocks off in minutes with my oral skills and tits while Luke destroyed a veritable sea of pussies. Some left after just one round with us, totally drained, others stayed for the week, getting all they could. A few dozen of them were even pretty well hung, so it's not like they were the only ones having fun, I took some nice long fat dicks and fed my cunt to no end of women. I had no idea I had such a lesbian following, but I wasn't sorry to exploit it.

There was roleplay. We spent a few intense weeks pretending to be in different situations. Luke played doctor and put me through my paces, getting me to collect ample sperm samples. I played mechanic and used an actual roller-dolly I found to service his undercarriage. Luke played minister and went really out of his element to let me "corrupt" him as the wanton young parishener. I played Cop and read Luke his rights before he showed me just what made him the criminal master of the entire underworld (Hint: It was his COCK!) Luke played teacher and had fun impersonating our poor old Mr. Ericson who suddenly had a jumbo-sized cunt-jammer I had to suck and fuck in order to get my grades up. I played landlord and took the rent right from Luke's balls. It's strange to think of high-caliber sexual gladiators wanting to mix it up like that, but it was a surprisingly good sexual training exercise for the both of us. If we chose to compete again (oh let's face it, we were going to) we'd have new moves and approaches based on the characters we tried to play.

There was shopping. We went to a mall and found a way to fuck in every store. Me in just my high-heels on at the shoe section, Luke breaking through condoms just for fun in the drug store, the poor food court will never be the same but our vast audience didn't seem to mind. Luke tied me to a bed with clothes in the home furnishings section. We tore through a copy of the kamasutra in the biggest bookstore, trying out every position with astonishing speed and ease. There are only a couple we can't do because they would take a cock much smaller than Luke's to work right. We felt a bit bad by the end of it, so we bought the mall and later tricked it out into a nice orgy play room. We haven't gotten to break it in yet, but I think sometime we'll invite the entire fucker fighter league to come have the world's biggest gangbang. I also cleaned out the liquor sections and had some fun with mixology at home, experimenting which cocktail tasted best in little sips between sucks of Luke's cock, and then which mixed best with his semen. I recommend the Ramos Gin Fizz for that!

Finally there was Christmas. It was actually hard to do justice, we both have everything and more money than you can shake Luke's cock at, but we found ways to surprise and delight each other. I gave him an advent calender with a choclate replica of a different sex act for every day, loving the way he'd feed me the chocolate before cashing in his blow-job or salad-tossing or balls-deep powerfuck.