All Comments on 'The Hunger and the Taste Vol. 01'

by Subtle28

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Was the wait worth it?

Unfortunately the answer has to be no. As you know I thought Miss Black was excellent (and that you should write further about her) and also enjoyed Dylan and Lynn (my only criticism being the ending) which I think ended where it needed to end although the ending was quite abrupt. One thing that I have realised is that one page stories don’t receive as good a response as those of two/three pages and Dylan, for example, would have been better submitted as one story not three.

I have been eagerly awaiting your next offering but the seven month wait has not been worth it. It feels as if this is the first thing you have written or someone, inferior to you as a writer, has submitted it using your name. Unlike your previous stories I feel that you really needed the services of an editor for this story and not just for the grammatical issues.

The beginning was very good and continued right up to the arrival at Villa-Lobos and the non-stereotypical “let’s put everything right for you” resort. After that it went downhill quickly and whereas with Miss Black and Dylan I wanted to read more I don’t feel the same way about this story.

I haven’t voted because I don’t believe in giving low scores. No matter how bad a story is, as a writer myself, I know that a writer has put a lot of effort into their writing and to reward them with a kick in the teeth is totally wrong.

Subtle28Subtle28over 5 years agoAuthor
#8

Miss Black #8 could never get past the reviewers....but since you were such a fan, I just sent it to you via messages on Literotica. Enjoy.

Subtle28Subtle28over 5 years agoAuthor
#8 Miss Black....

...has been sent via Literotica messages (message board). It never could get past reviewers so I stopped trying (pushes the envelope a little). Hope you enjoy her....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous