The Hunger and the Taste Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop...please don't stop..." She could hardly get the words out.

He pulled his head back to only reply, "Yes, Miss Lucy."

As he sunk his tongue back in. As he licked deeper and deeper, she could feel herself reaching climax. She could feel her cum flush all over his face. She clutched his head as she felt wave and wave of orgasm flood though her body. There was nothing but pleasure overtaking her as her body shook involuntarily.

She took a couple of deep breathes and opened her eyes. There, across the room was Maria sitting in her chair, drinking her wine. Cody was at the door, fully clothed, standing like a soldier at attention. Lucy looked down and saw herself fully clothed except her shoes.

"Will that be all Miss?" Cody politely spoke.

Maria got up from her chair and strolled across the room. "For God's sake, at least put her shoes back on her."

Cody replied like a boot camp soldier. "Yes, Miss Maria."

Lucy looked at them both confused. All of that was so out of character for her, and here she sat like it never happened. "That's quite alright." She reached down and slid her shoes on her feet, clasping each one.

"Very well, Miss." Cody then bowed and excused himself from the room.

Maria helped Lucy up from the chair. "That is always my favorite spa treatment we provide. It gets better each time you do it, but can leave you a little woozy. How do you feel?

"I feel...great."

"That's good, child. Why don't you go your room and unwind some more. Dinner will be grilled on the patio at dusk in a few hours.

Lucy left the room and did as Miss Maria said. As she laid on her bed, she couldn't help but wonder whether all that happened. She then did something she never did before, she touched herself to climax. The entre time thinking only of Cody, and not Will.

12