The Hunger Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw something once on a porn video that an ex-boyfriend was trying to use to seduce me. It didn't work, by the way," she said, giggling briefly.

"Go on," I said.

"Well, in this video there were two girls... and you know... well... one of them... how do I say this without sounding stupid?"

"Just say it," I said, taking her chin and directing her eyes back to me once again.

"Well...one of the girls sorta sat on the other girls face... and... and she sorta just humped on the other's girl's face. Ever since then, I haven't been able to get that image out of my head... especially when I am masturbating," she finally managed to get it all out and I could hear a certain degree of fear in her words. I recognized it for what it was, fear of rejection, fear of being thought of as some sort of freak. I understood the feeling well.

"You want to sit on my face," I asked, seeking clarification.

"No!" she exclaimed. "Uhhhh... the other way around. I always see my self as the one on the bottom."

"OK, no problem. It would be my pleasure to help out a lady with a fantasy in need of fulfillment. No biggee. It wouldn't be the first time for something like that for me." I could see sudden relief and gratitude flood Heather's face upon hearing my reassuring words.

Her lips met mine in a hot, passionate, and extended kiss. I sensed a change in Heather. Perhaps it was her own hunger or perhaps it was resolution of some inner demon. In either case, she seemed more relaxed and open, to both me and her own needs. I was starting to see subtle changes in her. These changes were all positive and left me feeling ever more attracted to her. As she moved her mouth to my breast and almost suckled on the nipple, I realized I was falling for her, more and more. The ground swell of sensation she was evoking in my body prevented any conscious thought on the nature of my feelings for her and I gave in to the needs of my body.

She released my nipple with a loud plop as it escaped her sucking lips. I could see excitement twinkling in her eyes. She lay down on the bed and beckoned me to her. I straddled her face and held myself above her, just out of reach of her mouth. Her hands reached out and embraced my hips, pulling them down to her waiting mouth. I settled in, making myself comfortable while trying to keep from squashing her with my weight. She seemed to want nothing to do with that and pulled me even tighter against her mouth.

Her mouth settled into my splayed pussy and I felt her tongue bury itself into my very wet chasm; seemingly try to work its way ever deeper into my core. Her nose bumped against my engorged clit and I felt an electric spark shoot through me. I let out a contented moan in response to the sensation. I looked down and saw genuine exhilaration in Heather's eyes as she herself responded to my pleasure. There was something else in her eyes as well, "Contentment?" I asked myself. Whatever it was, I was happy for her, and for myself, as I felt her tongue striving to please my increasingly horny pussy. I gave in to the desire running rampant through me and I took the headboard in my hands as I started moving my hips with an increasing urgency, riding Heather's mouth and tongue.

Heather's technique was not exactly what I would describe as polished or sophisticated, like that of the other female lovers I had enjoyed. However, what she lacked in finesse was more than adequately compensated for by her pure and unadulterated enthusiasm. Besides, this was not making love. This was raw and lustful fucking. She wanted me to use her mouth to get off and my needs were such that I was happy to give her exactly what she wanted. Her tongue was lively and active and oh so marvelously long. She reached depths I had never experienced before. Her lips provided a wonderful seal around the opening of my pussy and her nose added a delightful pressure against my clit. I could feel her warm breath coming from her nose as she struggled to breathe and it added just another sensation to the jumble of sensation bombarding my nether regions. I heard her slurping my juices as my steady flow began to turn into a virtual water fall.

As my arousal grew, I felt my orgasm approaching fast, like an oncoming train. She sensed it as well. The tempo of my hips increased and she cupped my ass with her hands and encouraged me further. I was close, oh so close, and my impassioned cunt only needed the slightest additional push to have me spinning off into ecstatic bliss.

I attempted to verbally encourage my young lover. My moans, cries, and groans of pleasure were interspersed with occasional and almost spastic exclamations of "Yes!... Oh gawd!... More!... and So GOOD!"

Her hands left my ass and rose to embrace my breasts and then grasp my nipples between her fingers. I place my own hands on hers and encouraged her to squeeze harder, adding a wonderful mixture of pain to everything else I was experiencing. I instinctively changed the angle of my hips, bringing my clit down to her lips and tongue and Heather responded by wrapping her lips around my clit. Her flicking tongue and suckling lips were all it took to drive me over the edge into orgasmic oblivion.

"Yes! Yes! Cumming!" I cried out in joyous release.

My orgasm left my body shuddering and heaving in release. As orgasms go, it was a doozy. In the midst of it, I somehow realized that Heather was busy swallowing the seemingly ever present stream of cum that was spraying out of my spasming pussy. I know the volume overwhelmed her, but that was far from my mind at that moment as electric pleasure surged through my body. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I slumped against the headboard, depleted, satiated, and utterly mindless.

I vaguely recall Heather's strong arms moving me to a reclining position. She had somehow managed to crawl out from beneath me. I was still floating in the clouds of post-orgasmic after shocks. My body was ultra-sensitive and quivered at the slightest touch of her hands. When I finally opened my eyes, she was there, beside me. Her beaming eyes and bright smile clearly showed that she was pleased with herself and happy. The rest of her was, to be honest, a mess. Her face and hair were saturated with my juices and her lips looked swollen and abused. If I was capable of more conscious thought, I would have been concerned. The expression on her face, however, was more than adequate to defuse any concerns that I felt. I simply snuggled into her shoulder and felt content in having her next to me.

When I opened my eyes, she was still there, her eyes still wide eyed with glee. She had that joyous look of a child on Christmas morning.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?" I managed to croak through parched lips and an equally dry throat.

"You can't even imagine how exciting that was for me," she said in reply. Her lips joined my own in a slow sensual kiss, befitting our post-sex mood. My lips were moistened by the copious juices still on her face and mouth and I could taste and smell myself on her.

"Besides, I should be thanking you," I said. "If you could see yourself in the mirror you definitely wouldn't be thanking me."

"Do I look that bad," she said, concerned?

"No, definitely not bad, but definitely like you were just fucked," I said. "Wanna help me to the shower? We could probably both use one and I'm probably pretty rubber legged right now."

"Sure."

I had to get Heather to help me strip out of the garter belt and hose. I made a comment to her that they came off a lot easier then they go on and she giggled at the inference. She did say that she thought the impact of them was worth whatever effort to put them on. I was glad to hear that she was appreciative of how they looked on me.

Our shower together was nice, not really sexual, but definitely communal and sensual. We washed and shampooed each other and helped each other dry off. I ran a brush through her hair and she returned the favor. That in itself was an enjoyable experience for me and I sensed that she felt the same.

During the shower, I asked her if she wanted to sleep over and added that I would take her to her car in the morning on my way to work. She whole heartedly agreed, clearly pleased that she was asked to stay. She mentioned that she didn't have an early class and I told her that I wished we could sleep in but my hectic schedule prevented it. She happily settled for a promise of a "sleep in" in the near future. Her smile gave away her pleasure at that thought, as well as the fact that I was clearly interested in a return engagement. I felt it was important that I express to Heather that I didn't simply want a one night stand with her. She was obviously in agreement, although this remained largely unspoken on both of our parts. Looking back at that exchange now, I realize that we were both trading lightly around the subject of any sort of commitment based solely on one pleasure filled night together.

Fresh, and once again sweet smelling, we returned to the bedroom. It was clear that my bed was largely unusable after the previous sexual gymnastics and soaking that it had endured. Neither of us was up for remaking the bed, so we agreed to make a pallet on the floor. A couple of soft comforters were soon on the floor and I grabbed some relatively dry pillows.

Heather and I settled into a comfortable cuddle as if we had been doing it for years. She was just so damn cozy. Slightly energized by the shower, we chatted for a while. She was uncharacteristically open. I suppose hot monkey sex with a new lover is an excellent catalyst for sharing. Mainly, we talked about our sexual histories. I sensed that she felt like she needed to share some things with me. The details were hardly arousing and to a large degree unpleasant. In a lot of ways I was able to draw parallels to my own earlier sexual history, but perhaps not to extreme she had experienced.

She went into more detail then she had shared with me earlier. Then she came to her first and only female lover before she met me. If her prior experiences were upsetting, this was even more so. Apparently this woman was "encouraged" by her husband to find another woman for his little threesome fantasies. The woman wasn't really into other women but went along to please her domineering husband.

This all led to a single, unsatisfying tryst between Heather and the woman, and two largely disastrous attempts at a threesome with the husband. The husband, as it turns out, had desires and fantasies that far out ranged his capabilities and stamina in the bedroom. For the most part, both the husband and wife were duds in the bedroom and their plans for Heather being their "love slave" were mostly for naught. Heather had been avoiding the woman, who was a client at the gym, since their last encounter. The woman had repeatedly tried to entice her back with claims of how her hubby had gotten the "little blue pills" and everything would be better. Needless to say Heather could not be coaxed back, little blue pills or not. Her experience with the couple had definitely left a bad taste in her mouth in regards to them, and the general concept of threesomes in general.

I started off telling her my early history, emphasizing the similarities between some of my lovers and hers. After hearing her tale I was somewhat hesitant to tell her my recent history but decided to do so and try to put a positive spin on something which had clearly just involved the wrong people. I told her all about Jim and Sharon, Mike and Amy, and my other friends, acquaintances, and lovers at the nudist camp. I left out the details of the night spent with Ken and Lynn, not sure she was ready to hear about something that "kinky." I also detailed the differences between the kind of relationships and experiences I shared with them and what she had experienced with the "couple from hell," as she referred to them.

Before I was done, she was making comments that made it clear to me that she may be more than a little bit interested in sharing the kind of life I was beginning to build. Rather then be repulsed by my recent experiences, I could feel the growing excitement that she felt upon hearing about what my life had become. She was enthralled when I told her that Jim and Sharon knew all about Heather and that they had heartily agreed with and blessed my desire to date and get to know her better. I made it clear that I considered them more than just my "recreational lovers." I told her I felt a strong and hopefully permanent bond with them but also said that that did not necessarily preclude other lovers in my life. I told her that exclusivity was just not part of the kind of relationship we shared. I think that comment really got her head spinning.

She said there was something she had to ask me. I told her to go on, ask away.

"When you came earlier... you know... you got really wet."

"Uhhhh yea," I replied. "I should have warned you about that. I kinda forgot."

"Oh no! I liked it. It's just that... I wanted to know... what... I mean... you know," she stuttered.

I decided to help her out, realizing what it was that she wanted to know. "No, I didn't pee. I'm a squirter. That wasn't pee. That was what you wanted to know, isn't it?"

"Yea, I guess so. I mean it really turned me on. There was so much. I've heard of female ejaculation of course, but that was the first... you know... first time I actually experienced it. There's something else I need to tell you," she added.

"OK, what's that?" I inquired.

"When you came..." she was shy again. "I did too. I mean I had an orgasm. Not like the big one earlier, but I was just so turned on. I wasn't even touching myself. Well... maybe a little, but just mainly rubbing my legs together."

"I'm glad I was able to inspire you to such heights of passion," I replied, giggling with her.

"That's never happened to me before. I was just so into what was happening, into the moment I guess you could say. Here's the funny thing though," she said, stopping, as if to collect her thoughts.

"This is kinda embarrassing," she admitted.

"Go on, you should have figured out by now that anything is fair game to share with me. There's not a single thing that you can say to me that should make you feel embarrassed," I said, trying to reassure and support her. At the same time I was so pleased that she seemed to be opening up to me.

"Well... when you were cumming... and squirting into my mouth," she said, halting again.

"Yes, go on."

"In my head... at least... I thought it... it might be pee," she said, obviously struggling to get the words out. "I think that might have been... been part of the reason... the reason I came when you did. Does that disgust you?"

"No sweetie, not at all," I replied, trying to make my words as soothing as possible. Her admission had obviously taken a lot out of her and she was clearly in need of my support and understanding. That sort of revelation was something new and out of character for her. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her sweetly. I could see the relief in her face.

"Is that one of those fantasies I mentioned earlier, the kind we keep buried deep and have a hard time admitting even to ourselves?" I asked.

"Yea, I guess so," she said, sheepishly.

"Well, why don't we save that topic for another time? We can talk about it more when we are both up for a more in depth conversation. Just remember this; my philosophy is that lovers should be able to share anything and everything with each other, even if it's embarrassing. That's what separates a lover from a fuck buddy, the intimacy and sharing of ourselves," I said, staring into her eyes and once again I found myself getting lost in them.

"Is that what we are, lovers?" she asked. I could see something close to a need for acceptance in her eyes.

"I hope so," I replied before closing in for a longer, more passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "I like the sound of that... lovers. I like it a lot."

The balloon had finally deflated and we had talked ourselves out. The conversation slowly ground down and we finally agreed to get some sleep. The night was going to be way too short as it was, and I knew I would be dragging the following day at work. Whatever the cost, the time spent with Heather was well worth it. We rearranged ourselves on the pallet and I fell asleep with Heather spooned behind me, her firm breasts pressed against my back, her sparse patch of pubic hair tickling my ass, and her strong arm and leg draped over me. I felt a contentment and happiness that I had never experienced in my dreary little apartment, as I fell into exhausted slumber.

++++++++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Chapter 11 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's experiences. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.