All Comments on 'The Hungry Wolf Ch. 07'

by wanderingmindgames

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
popparazzipopparazzialmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

Love the way you handle dialogue,it's impressive. It makes the story flow nicely.

Looking forward to the mating in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

This story is awesome!!

However it makes me depressed bc I expect to find a guy like Damien. :( yeah...good luck to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your writing is really top notch! That being said, I dozed during all the pack history stuff. Personally it read to me like "blah, mate, blah, pyre, blah..." It seems weird to me that you spent so long on that stuff and gloss over the sex scenes. I mean - this site is called literotica!

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Yowch.

Sorry to hear that your laptop gave up the ghost in the machine.

*ba-dum-tish!*

Aw c'mon, it wasn't THAT bad...

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 10 years ago
Cant wait for more!

I love your writing, there's so much attention to detail. In a previous comment they mentioned too much time was spent on the history of the pack and not enough on the sex scenes. In my opinion I loved going through the history of the Dimeo pack with Charlie. I felt like I was looking at all of the pictures with her. Because of that this chapter is my favorite so far!! Please keep up the great work and please put Damien and Charlotte out of their misery...looking forward to the mating ceremony. Five stars from me!!!

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Glad to see a new update!!!

This was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the packs history along with Charlie. It's really sweet the way she is finally coming to terms with life among the pack and embracing it. I can't wait to see what happens when Damien's parents are introduced into the mix. Keep up the great work. This story has definitely become one of my favorite WIP's!!!!

bensyayabensyayaover 10 years ago
Awesome

I love this story. It's simple enough. Guy meets girl, they fall in love, meet the family and have normal relationship drama. Nothing too major, which makes it so easy to relate to. Can't wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Sweet update.

Great pace, wonderful emotion and detail. Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 10 years ago
Perfect mix and pace

Love the way that you're fleshing out the background so well, and wonderful hot sex in every chapter. Cheers

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Lovely in depth chapter, as always. This is such an enjoyable read with the details given and the emotions portrayed. Am glad you got the work of your PC, it's so scarey when that happens! Thanks.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
This is such a great story

I hope your PC is back healthy (or you've got a new one). As a computer geek I have to say it: This will teach you to back up your data!!! Those little thumb drives are cheap and they now come as big as 128GB. But back to your story: I am really enjoying it and I keep wondering: what will be the next twist? Will Charlie's ex-husband show up to Challenge Damian or just to try to make her life miserable?

I'm the one who suggested (as an anonymous) that it would be great if Charlie's (gay) best friend turned out to be Mira's mate. That would be an interesting twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beck's arrival

Will Beck find her mate at the ranch? Will the pack open a restaurant so Charlie can cook? This is a great story. I also like that the main character is a Beta, its good to see the pack from a different point of view. Keep up the good work! Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

I can't wait for chapter 8! This is such a great series!

BluestarsBluestarsover 10 years ago
Checking back in hopes of an update :)

Love the story and hoping for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keeping coming back for more

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please, don't stop now.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Mmh, I wonder

if this might be on the way to become one of the many abandoned stories on this board.

I'm really anxious for this one to continue as it's one of my favourites on this board.

PLEASE, keep writing and posting :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Becky should have a male mate. It would be interesting to see how that would play out and how Becky would react to her feelings towards him. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
are you ever?

are you ever going to finish this series?

wanderingmindgameswanderingmindgamesover 10 years agoAuthor
OK - Chapter is coming

Had a shit storm in my personal life, which chased my muse away. But I think it's back, and the next chapter is done and will be submitted by the end of this week.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Really. I didn't mean for it to go this long.

zalethzalethover 10 years ago
Great Story

Can not wait for the next chapter!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Will you be submitting anymore chapters?

I really hope you do it is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Craving More

Please, please post your next chapter!! It's such a beautifully written story and it would be a shame to end it here :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really like this

Great characters and descriptions ... love it.... wish you would write it all at once though. When there are long breaks it comes across in the writing and change of tone and conversations. Don't take that wrong I still love it and am waiting to see how things go and how her friend deals with things just wish the tone was consistent chapter by chapter. If you wrote 80 pages share them don't edit them totally down. I think you have a real skill for story telling and I would read the long version

thewerewolfgodthewerewolfgodover 10 years ago
a beautiful thing

it would be beautiful if when she becomes one of them the R fades so it looks like an l and it goes from whore to whole symbolizing being with her other half but thats just my opnion i actually balled when i got to the end of the fourth page cause now i have to wait for more!!! please upload as fast as possible i love it!!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
This story is so great

But why don't you update once in a while? :-(

wanderingmindgameswanderingmindgamesover 9 years agoAuthor
It's me

Hey there - today is Monday, October 27, 2014, and yes, I am alive.

Sorry to have left you all so long, sorrier still to have left Damian and Charlie for so long. I have been through almost a year of one heartbreak after another. An end to a marriage of almost two decades, an end to a new relationship, an end to friendships I thought were wholly unbreakable...the pain, the hurt, was real, it was physical, and it clouded everything. Even the precious time I spent with the Dimeos and Charlie.

Yeah, I know how it sounds. But consider this: it's not an EXCUSE. It's an explanation.

It took me a while to get over it all. But I did. The past is the past; I cannot change what happened, and honestly don't think I would wish to at this point.

I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. I am writing again. It was hard to start again, but that - thankfully - was short lived. Even better, I am hearing Damien and Charlie and Becky and everyone again. Which is a grand thing.

I will have the next chapter up ASAP.

Best,

-W

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for posting!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

That was so beautiful, so tender and caring. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous