The Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

50 spanks he gave her, and each one felt like the touch of an angel. She was in a state of utter bliss that words could not describe. In that moment, she felt like she would give her life for this man that she barely knew -- all he had to do was command it.

She became aware of movement- her body, which, in this moment, seemed to be a separate entity, was being picked up. The shackles binding her feet were suddenly unlocked and her legs were freed, sparking a pang of sadness at this new liberty. Her knickers, hanging limply on her feet for some time, were taken off, and she was made to straddle him.

His big hands gripped her waist and held her mere inches above his cock, standing tall and proud and eager to enter her. He pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss on the mouth, then whispered: "I'm going to fuck you now. Do you understand?"

She gave what she thought was a nod, and somehow managed to utter a few words encapsulating her state of being: "Do whatever you want with me."

Slowly, inexorably she was lowered onto his cock. He pushed his way inside her delicately, as if afraid he might hurt her, and then, when he was fully inside, began rocking his hips backwards and forwards to a steady rhythm. Unconsciously, she matched his rhythm, bucking as he thrust, taking as much of his cock inside her as she could. He pulled her face tight into his chest and wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her as he fucked her. Every fear or anxiety that perpetually existed on the edge of awareness melted away into nothing. All that existed in this moment was this man whom she had given her body to. He was the focal point of her conscious experience -- he was all that mattered.

The twitching in her thighs and abdomen indicated an orgasm was near. He increased the pace of his thrusting, she matched it and, seconds later, the warm, wet explosion inside her was accompanied by a crescendo of electrical impulses radiating from her pussy. She didn't scream; she was instead paralysed into a state of stupor as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body. She felt herself yield to him completely, accepting his complete power of her with a joy she had never known.

They sat together cuddling, his cock still inside her, for about ten minutes. He made sure to reassure her constantly by petting her and stroking her hair. Intense subspace experiences could sometimes be accompanied by a corresponding low which could be deeply unpleasant.

After he was sure that she was calm, he kissed her on the forehead, picked her up and placed her on the couch, lying on her side. He decided to shackle her ankles again -- for many subs, restriction was a place of safety where they felt most comfortable, and a happy moan from her showed that it was the right call. Then, he got a fluffy blanket from the bedroom and laid it across her body, tucked it in up to her chin and kissed her on the forehead.

A feeling of serenity and deep contentedness immersed her like a warm bath as she watched him cook, chained and swaddled, from the couch. Gradually, her emotional state returned to normal and she allowed her mind to wander.

He wasn't the tidiest or most elegant chef, but the meal he made looked hearty and quite delicious. He brought a plate to the couch and moved to adjust her so that she sat upright. Sitting next to her, he began to spoon small bites of food into her mouth, making no move to release her from her bondage. She noticed the great care he took in making sure the bites were not too big or too small, and how he was careful to make sure no food spilled down her chin. She stared into his sea-blue eyes in an attempt to figure him out: Why was he doing this? Why did he care so much? What was he getting out of it?

He saw her, and stared back, overlong, with an odd, tender look in his face. It was in that moment, with half-chewed omelette in her mouth, with her hands cuffed behind her back and her ankles shackled together, with her bum sore and her body totally exhausted, that she knew she was in love.

And that he was too.

Glossary

• Jilbab -- a type of long, loose outer-garment worn by some muslim women

• Niqab -- a type of Islamic veil that covers the face

• Hijab -- a name for the Islamic concept of modesty and coverage. Also used as an alternative name for a headscarf

• Halal -- meaning 'permitted' in Arabic. The opposite of 'haram': forbidden. Used to refer to anything not prohibited by Islamic jurisprudence

• Alhamdulillah -- means 'praise be to God' in Arabic

• BDSM -- Bondage/Discipline, Domination/Submission, Sadism/Masochism. Used to refer generally, but not exclusively, to a subculture encompassing a wide range of sexual and relationship dynamics

• Dom -- dominant. The 'top', who asserts their power and authority over the submissive

• Sub -- submissive. The 'bottom' who yields power and control to the dominant

• Subspace -- an intense, altered state of consciousness that can be induced in a submissive during a session (yes, its real)

12