The Hunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On and on both Charles' thrusts and my orgasm went for what seemed like hours until finally Charles stopped and I felt his warm cum being pumped deep inside me.

My orgasm finally started to recede and I just lay there looking up at Charles who was also getting his breath back.

I vaguely became aware that Andrea was standing next to Charles when I heard her say,

"Wow bro, you gave Julia one hell of a fuck, you both must have been really desperate for it."

Charles finally replied,

"Are you jealous sis? Go and find a cock of your own, there's plenty about."

"There is bro, but none of them will be as good as you."

I wondered if that meant that Charles was fucking his sister, but I said nothing.

Charles turned his head back to me and said,

"Well Julia, that's got our urgent needs taken care of shall we make love slow and gentle now? Have you ever been fucked in a swimming pool?"

"Wow, so may firsts this weekend."

I thought as I sat up. Charles stepped between my legs and leant down putting his arms round my back down by my butt, then lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck and he carried me round the back of the house to the swimming pool. We were kissing all the way and as he walked I started to feel his cock touch my pussy as it started to get hard again.

We were still kissing as Charles jumped straight into the pool, us not breaking the kiss as his feet found the bottom and he just stood there chest deep in the water.

The end of his cock was still touching my pussy so I eased my grip on him and slowly slid down impaling myself as I went.

Charles slowly walked to where the water wasn't so deep and when it was just about up to his balls I let go of him and floated with his cock still inside me.

Charles started slowly pushing me away a little then pulling me back onto him. This was going to be a long, slow, relaxed fuck with me looking up at him and him down at me.

"Is this what you do with Andrea?" I asked.

"Sometimes." Charles replied with no hesitation.

"Do you two fuck a lot?"

"Sometimes, it depends on where we both are. Not so much lately because I've still been at uni and she is learning the family business, but now that I've finished uni it might become more often again."

The was a few seconds pause before Charles continued,

"Unless you decide to spend the summer with us."

I was stunned. As I slowly went back and forwards in the water on his cock and I was thinking.

"Are you inviting me to spend the summer with you, here? You hardly know me."

"I think that I've learnt one hell of a lot about you this weekend Julia, you're resourceful, you're clever, you appear to have a lot of common sense which is rare these days, you have amazing nipples and a clit to die for, and you're obviously happy to be naked and let lots of people see you naked and even fucking. What more could I want from a girl to spend the summer with? Put you in a very skimpy dress and I can take you anywhere and let everyone see your amazing little body."

"I, I don't know what to say Charles."

"You don't have to say anything right now, when I drive all you girls back to the university you can get out with them and we may never see each other again, or you can stay in the minibus and I'll drive to your dorm room where we can collect all your belongings and then come back here."

I was stunned - again. Charles and I were still fucking but my mind was in turmoil and not concentrating on our fucking.

My thoughts were broken when Charles moved a hand to my pussy and held my clit between a finger and thumb.

"I can guarantee a lot of action for this little girl." Charles said as he waggled my clit from side to side.

"Hmm, that's nice. It's a very tempting offer Charles but I need to think about it. I've already made plans for the summer. You'll know my answer when we get back to the university, Now can you just fuck me hard, I need your cock."

"I just knew that you'd need lots of sex Julia. We'll talk more when you've cum again."

"You as well I hope."

Charles' slow fucking changed to hard thrusting and we both orgasmed quite soon.

As we got out of the pool I looked around and saw another girl and a guy fucking like we had been doing. We walked back round the front in silence and when we got there I saw a group of the guys standing watching one of them fuck a girl who was on a table like I had been.

Charles and I went over to the well manicured lawn and sat down.

"I hardly know you Charles."

"Well that will be put straight in the next few weeks."

"What about your parents, don't they live here as well?"

Charles went on to explain that his parents were away on a 3 month holiday. They had left the family business in the hands of Andrea, himself and mobile phone calls. Now that Charles had finished university he was going into the business and the 2 siblings would run the business together. Charles explaining that it would be very easy for either sibling to get in touch with their parents to resolve any issues.

I asked about the house and was told that there would just be the 2, hopefully 3 of them there over the summer, the only additions being the housekeeper and a gardener, neither living on-site.

I asked about the £10,000 and was told that it was already mine, just a case of handing it over.

"What about the holiday I was planning?" I asked.

"You can still go on it or you could go away somewhere with me. Now that we've established that you are an exhibitionist I'm sure that we can find somewhere where you can flaunt that amazing clit and nipples of yours."

"So you believe that I am an exhibitionist do you Charles?"

"All 5 of you girls are, but you more so, The number of times that you've made yourself cum since you got here tells me. Hell, you even got the guys you surrendered to to wait whilst you rubbed one out for them. And look at you now, laid there with your legs wide open for everyone to see.. Julia, you ARE and exhibitionist."

"I think that you are right Charles. You know that until this weekend I've never even been naked anywhere other than my bedroom and bathroom."

"That doesn't surprise me, millions of girls are just waiting for the something to happen that will bring out their true selves. It just took Andrea skinny dipping in the pool when she thought no one else was home and I caught her for her to realise that she like to be naked in front of men."

"Did I hear my name? Are you guys talking about me?" I heard Andrea say then I saw her walking over.

"Just telling Julia that you too are an exhibitionist sis."

"And what makes you say that brother?"

"Look at you sis, you are as naked as the day you were born."

"Okay, you got me there. Do you 2 know that you look like you've just had a marathon sex session." Andrea said.

"You don't look much better sis." Charles said, "how many guys have you fucked?"

"Four."

"Well I suppose that you have your reputation to keep up."

"How many guys have you just fucked Julia?" Andrea asked.

"One, Charles." I replied.

"Bloody hell girl, what's wrong with you? With your body I'd have fucked most of them by now. Should we have made the hunt longer to get you more horny?"

"That's my fault sis, I asked her to come and spend the summer with us and she's thinking about it."

"Oh, that explains it, but Julia, this may be your last chance to get gang-banged before you go back to uni. Charles and I won't mind watching you get gang-banged, will you bro?"

"Not at all, in fact I was expecting it."

"You won't think any the less of me?"

"Fuck no." Charles said. "You go for it girl. It will give your brain time to think about the offer."

"So the offer of spending the summer with you will still stand if I go over there and ask all those guys to fuck me?"

"It won't be one offer Julia," Andrea said, "it will be 2, I'm offering as well. It might mean that my pussy doesn't get as sore. Have you ever ridden before Julia?"

I knew what Andrea meant, I'd seen the stable and the horse but I looked at Charles' soft cock then touched it and said,

"Only these when they get a bit harder than this one."

"Yes," Andrea replied, "it does look better when it's hard but I meant horse riding."

"I know, I've seen your horse."

"I could teach you, it's not difficult."

"You mean bare-back riding sis, and I'm not talking about without a saddle, You should see her tits bouncing about Julia, they look really painful."

"Well I don't think that I'd have that problem." I replied as I put my hands on my tits and tried to wobble them."

"Maybe your clit would stab the horse's back and we'd have to put a band-aid on it." Charles replied.

"It's not that big, is it?"

"No, it's a lot bigger than average but it's not that big." Charles replied, "Just right for a good chew."

"I'm looking forward to doing that." Andrea added.

I didn't reply but I did think that if I took them up on their offer I would probably be having another first, a threesome.

I turned onto my side and gave Charles a quick kiss then got to my feet. As I walked over to where the guys were still screwing one girl I shouted,

"GUYS, WHEN YOUR NOT BUSY WITH HER YOU CAN FUCK MY PUSSY AND THROAT AS WELL."

Some of the guys started walking over to me as I climbed up onto a table and arranged myself so that my pussy was right in one edge and my head was hanging over the other side. I wanted to be throat fucked as well as pussy fucked.

Just as the first guys touched me I heard Andrea say,

"I'll get a camera."

Another first for me as I was gang-banged at both ends at the same time. I was experiencing something that I had always fantasised about and I was really happy as the first 2 cocks entered me.

I felt like a filthy whore, a happy filthy whore, as more and more guys came and deposited their loads deep inside my pussy and stomach.

It was starting to get dark when the last guy pulled out of me and I just lay there revelling in the debauchery that had just taken place. After a few minutes I felt someone stroking my hair. When I looked up it was Charles smiling down at me.

"Are you okay Julia? You looked to be really enjoying that."

"Yes, I was, it was a dream come true."

"Good, but you look a mess, covered in sweat and you've got cum all over you face and hair."

"Can you blast me with that hosepipe again please?"

"No, I've got a better idea."

With that Charles picked me up and carried me inside the house and up to his bathroom where he put me in the shower, dropped his shorts and joined me.

After covering me with his shower gel he unhooked the shower head that was on a flexible hose and pointed it at my pussy.

"That's nice I said," then took it off him and unscrewed the head.

Holding the end of the flexible hose I held it to my vaginal entrance and let the warm water fill my pussy.

"Flush me out." I said to the bemused looking Charles. "I don't want the sperm of a dozen guys to seep out of me all the way back to the university, I haven't go any knickers to absorb it. Besides, if someone else wants to fuck me and I don't want them to have very sloppy seconds."

"You could have used the bidet for doing that Julia."

"I saw that but I've never used one before, the shower hose has always worked for me."

"I'll show you sometime."

"So are you going to fuck me in here Charles?"

"I thought that I'd let your pussy have a bit of a rest, it looks quite inflamed and maybe sore."

"Thank you, but I would have put up with the pain for you."

"You're not a pain slut are you Julia?"

"Not that I know of."

"Have you ever been spanked?"

"No, but I've often wondered what it would be like."

"If you come here for the summer I'm sure that I can give you another first, You're doing good at collecting those."

"I am this weekend and that's all down to you and your crazy ideas Charles."

"Are you complaining Julia?"

"Hell no."

"Okay, no fucking for now, let's get dry then get some clothes on. I guess that the other girls are wanting to get back to their dorm rooms."

Charles got dressed and I followed him downstairs. The door to the room with our clothes in was open and inside the other uni girls were mostly getting dressed. I say mostly because Mary was just sitting there still as naked as I was.

"Are you okay Mary?" I asked.

"Yes, just knackered."

"Didn't you get any sleep last night?"

"No."

I put my sandals on and picked up my dress and bag. I decided to ride in the minibus still naked.

As the 3 dressed girl started to leave I held out my hand for Mary.

"Not putting your clothes on Mary?" I asked.

"No, can't be bothered. You?"

"No, not yet."

I picked up Mary's clothes and we walked out together. At the minibus the still naked Andrea gave out envelopes to each girl, including me. I climbed into the front with Charles who asked me if I was going to be okay in the front dressed as I was.

"It's dark so I should be, I'll put my dress on when we get to the university."

The drive back was in total silence, the girl probably being too knackered, although I did a lot of thinking because of the decision that I had to make.

As the minibus pulled up outside the university the side door opened, the 3 clothed girls got out and I could hear Mary putting her clothes on. I picked up my dress and as I was putting it on Charles said,

"Have you made your decision Julia?"

I opened the door and got out. Mary was out by then and I said goodbye to her as I pulled my dress straight then I got back in. Shutting the door I turned to Charles and said,

"Take me to my dorm room please Charles, then can you help me pack?"

12