The Hunt Pt. 03 - Used

Story Info
I'm caught, and the hunters use me as their cum dumpster.
1.5k words
4.19
34.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, well, what have we got here?". It's the leader. The smug asshole. "Seems like our little cum dumpster wasn't that smart at all." Laughter.

He's the kind of leader that can silence the crowd with one word or gesture, but mostly he's just charming and talkative, making sure everyone is comfortable. Well, not everyone, obviously.

"Who needs a brain when the only purpose is to provide us with holes to fuck?" More laughs. "Talking about holes, that pretty little mouth should be put to use too".

On cue, someone drags me up by the collar. Then they make me kneel on the grass, roughly pushing me down. My hood is ripped off, and I'm still trying to focus when they start slapping my face again.

I'm surrounded by cock. The first guy pulls my head to the left and stuffs his cock down my throat. Then a second guy pulls my head to the other side, and another cock goes down my throat. The third one is so big I have trouble swallowing it, but that problem is solved when someone else pushes my head violently towards the cock. I'm gagging, and they love it. Oh my, it's like every gangbang porn movie I've ever seen.

My face gets smeared with saliva and spit, and they rub their cocks in it. One guy cums on my face, then another one. More cocks are stuffed down my throat. Another guy cums deep down inside me, I can feel his cum hitting my esophagus, while his hold on me is so firm I can't turn my head. The next guy cums in the back of my throat, and it makes me gag so hard, but the only content of my stomach is cum so there's not much to throw up. More cheering ensues.

From the corner of my eye, I can see the petite woman being used again too. The two female hunters are slapping her, and what looks like fisting her. Well, at least their hands are smaller. But then I get some more cum in my face, and someone starts spitting at me, so I go back to focus on myself again.

They decide cumming and spitting on me is clearly not enough, so they agree it's time to piss on me too. I'm still on my knees, but at least no one is holding me or slapping me anymore. I try to keep my face facing the ground so I'm not getting too much on my face.

A guy grabs my head by my hair, forcing my face upwards, staring me in the face. "Open your mouth". I don't want to. I've swallowed a lot of cum already, and unlike the cum swallowing - which is not my favorite either - swallowing piss is a hard limit. On the other hand, pissing in my mouth without making me swallow is a loophole in my contract.

"Open your mouth." His voice is a bit more insisting now. Whatever little resistance is left in me; this is it. He raises his voice and gives me a stern look: "Open." I stare back at him, stubbornly. I really don't want to. I'm wet and have started freezing again, and I'm so fucking tired, and I fear I'm going to throw up for real.

While we're still in this standstill, cum starts trickling down my forehead and into my eyes. It burns like hell, but there's nothing I can do to stop it. My hands are bound, and my head is still being held tight. I feel like crying. I've never been pushed this far in my life.

Another voice says: "Open. Your. Mouth."

It's the leader again. He's been standing behind me for a while, observing. There's something about his voice that makes me want to obey, but I keep my mouth closed.

He's not repeating himself, and it feels more powerful than if he had. Then they start hitting me in my face, again and again, while he's just calmly waiting for me to give in.

I'm losing this one, or my cheeks from the feeling of it, so after a while I open my mouth. I'm still reluctant, and he notices. I'm not broken yet. Then he walks away and disappears behind the cabin while another guy starts pissing into my open mouth.

Finally, they show me some mercy. My handcuffs are released, and I'm dragged over to the creek so I can splash some water in my face. Correction: My face is plunged down into the creek by a guy holding me by my collar, but the result is the same. My eyes immediately feel better, but the icy cold water also makes me freeze even more.

I understand perfectly now why the petite woman looked so worn out. They've stopped using her now, but they're not done with me yet.

I didn't even notice, but it must be close to morning. Birds are chirping, and it's lighter, and soon rays of sunshine will find me. It gives me hope.

They put a blanket, like a pretty gingham picnic blanket, on the grass, and one of the guys lies down on it on his back. It's my old partner and friend. I keep my face calm, not really looking at him, as they drag me over to him and make me slide down on his cock. I can both see and feel how turned on he is by all of this, but he also cares deeply for me and gives me a look as if to check on me. I must look like shit, so I give him a small nod. I'm still hanging in there.

He grabs my hips and starts fucking me hard from his position under me, his big cock thrusting inside me. He's also wearing socks because his feet are always cold. The feeling of familiarity from this tiny detail, and the trust I have in him, make me relax so much I close my eyes and cum. When I open my eyes again, I see his grin. It's like a predator's grin, but in this situation the fact that he cared about me for a second feels like having an ally.

The others don't give a shit about this lovely reunion of course - if they even notice. I'm grabbed by my hair again, so they can push me forward without tumbling over, and a second cock goes up my ass. There's nothing much I love more than two cocks inside me, and I cum again. Somehow cumming feels a bit like an act of resistance too, and that makes me enjoy it even more.

I can see some of the guys start poking the petite woman, checking on her. She barely responds, she's just hanging there. She's conscious, but still not entirely present. It's like she's both observing what is happening to me and not registering at the same time. For all I know she's having the time of her life floating in her happy space, but I honestly doubt it.

Two cocks are not enough, so I get a third one down my throat again. They rotate, moving from my ass to my throat, cumming in my mouth and making me swallow. Over and over. My friend is the most enduring partner I've ever had, and this is probably why he was chosen as the leading man of this session. For all I know he's already fucked the petite woman for an hour too.

Time is almost up, and they're mostly done with me. I feel like a rag doll. I've never been so thoroughly used in my life. I'll be sore and hoarse for a week, but it's almost over. I work a little extra on my friend's cock, and we end up cumming together.

I always love how it feels when he cums deep inside me, but there's no time to commemorate. I'm being lifted off him, and then pushed down on my knees again. The final guy to use me is the leader. He pulls out his cock and this time I open my mouth without hesitating. I don't have it in me to defy him anymore, but on the other hand the clock is working in my favor.

He slides his cock down my throat. He's not even touching my head, but I will not give him the pleasure of pulling back so I just take it.

He fucks me kind of slowly, taking his time, observing how far he can go before I'll attempt to pull out. Before, I used to panic after a few seconds of being choked, long before the lack of oxygen became an actual problem. But over time, and with a lot of practice, I've learned how to remain calm. I send a mental thanks to everyone that's ever fucked me like this, preparing me for this very moment.

I don't look at him. I don't look at anything, really. The world disappears, it's just here and now, him and me. I use every bit of whatever is left in me to concentrate, to make it through. Each time he slides his cock out of my throat, I gasp for air, and each time he gives me a little less time to breathe, and a little longer to choke on him. It feels like I'm going to black out every second. And finally, I do. He must grab my head, so I don't fall over, and then he cums down my throat.

But I didn't pull back.