The Hunt Pt. 02 - Game On

Story Info
I’m tracked down in the woods by a hunting party.
1.5k words
4.14
21.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been less than an hour when I hear the whistle. I have no idea which one of them it is, but I really hope she is okay and not too injured or scared, whatever happened to her. They will take care of her, and there is nothing I can do about it anyway.

My problem now is that there are three hunting parties and only two of us left. Which means it just got harder for us. Harder for me.

I start to see a couple of weaknesses in my strategy. Despite the jacket, I am getting cold. I can solve that problem by starting to move, but the vegetation is so sparse in this area that I fear the hunters can spot me from a long distance if I try. I decide my best choice is to stay put and wait, and I curl up behind the tree trunks and try to cover as much of my naked body as possible.

After what feels like hours, I hear faint screams. They caught the second one. I am not sure how many hunters are going to start having fun with her, and how many hunters are still going to search for me, but I reckon the hunters want some fun.

I haven't heard anyone getting close to me yet, no voices or footsteps, so for now, I am safe.

Even in this crazy situation, I somehow manage to doze off. How I can fall asleep while they hunt me down, I don't know, but I am known to be able to sleep anywhere, anytime. I even fell asleep between contractions when I gave birth to my two daughters. I have slept in cars and parks and public bathrooms. I have fallen asleep at parties and after parties. Sleep deprivation doesn't just feel like torture to me, it also makes me feel more vulnerable and fragile.

Luckily, nothing bad ever happened to me in those situations, but now my luck is turning.

I wake up with a jolt. They have surrounded me. There is something about their movements, circling closer, not talking but still somehow communicating that tells me they know exactly where I am. I hold my breath, still hoping for a miracle. My heart is racing, and my body wants to flee, but it is too late to run. They are too close, and I will not be able to outrun them anyway.

I have no idea about how long I slept, but from the light I am guessing it is still a couple of hours left before the game ends. Three hours at the max. I curse myself for the decision to stay put and not change my hiding place from time to time. I was naive, and now I am fucked. Literally. I cannot help it, but my dark mind sees the humor of the situation. The consequences of them finding me are exactly this: They're going to capture me, restrain me, and use me until morning.

Then there are three pairs of feet right next to me. I brace myself, trying to hide my head and face in case they start kicking me. One of them pokes at my back with his boot, then someone grabs me by my feet and drags me out of my hiding place. They lift me like a rag doll, holding me by my arms, legs, and hair, then flip me over. I get a knee in the small of my back, so hard that I lose my breath for a moment.

My eyes have already teared up from the hair pulling, but my body is still resisting. They twist my arms behind my back and fasten the handcuffs together. Then they drag me up, and someone ties a rope to my collar. I glare at the guy tying me up. For this small act of rebellion, he slaps me hard in the face before they command me to move.

I believe they initially planned to put a hood on my head, but the terrain is so steep and covered in small holes, rocks, and roots, not being able to see would make me trip and fall over too easily. Maybe this is what happened to the first woman. They do not need a second injured prey.

We walk for about 10 minutes. Further down, the terrain is grassier. The trees are bigger, and there are more of them. By a small cabin there is a meadow with a table and benches made of logs. A small stream chuckles past the campsite, where it widens into a pool perfect for splashing around on hot days. It is beautiful, the perfect spot for a Sunday picnic - if you leave out the torture and rape part.

Getting closer, I can see the petite woman. They hung her by her arms on a tree. She could easily have stood on her feet, but she doesn't. She is just hanging there, as if her legs cannot carry her anymore. I can't see that many marks on her body, but she looks worn. Her eyes are empty, and her body is slumped in total surrender. I don't know what they did to her. We never discussed our individual contracts with each other, just the main rules. Too bad for her if she forgot to state a hard limit or two.

Her being worn out might signify that the hunters are tired too. That is good news for me. But if she broke too early, with little or no fight, that is bad for me. Tomorrow I will feel like shit for thinking like this about another human being, but on the other hand, I cannot help her even if I want to.

At least I'm wide awake now, and I am no longer feeling the cold. It feels like I am both hyper focused and disconnected at the same time, working myself up for what's to come. In this state of mind, there is no room for empathy. All I can think about is my own survival, and at this point, not surrendering mentally is still a win in my book.

My jacket is long gone. I'm still wearing the stupid socks, but that's it. Since we reached our destination, they can finally put the hood on my head. Someone bends me over the table. With my hands tied up behind me, my forehead smashes into the wood when he loosens his grip on my collar before my head is properly resting on the surface.

Before they robbed me of my vision, I tried to count them. There were four or five guys in the party that found me, and three or four more by the cabin. So, about half of them are here, more if someone is hiding out of sight or inside the cabin. But I was the last one out there, so no reason to keep hunting in the woods anymore.

They start groping me, hands and fingers are all over my body, and then I get the first hit. Someone pulls my legs apart, slapping the insides of my thighs and pussy. Then something hits me on my ass checks, and it is burning, and my face is slapped through the fabric of the hood. Someone else keeps hitting my upper body, so there is no rest in between the hits. I am not counting, but it feels like they hit me hundreds of times.

When they decide my ass is red enough, someone rams their cock inside my pussy, and makes my body slam against the table again. Someone else keeps hitting me on my back. Another cock replaces the one in my pussy. Then another one. The next guy pushes inside my ass, not giving me any time to adapt to his cock before he starts rough fucking me, because why should he.

Someone loosens my handcuffs. They flip me over on my back and make me put my arms above my head before they attach my handcuffs again. Two of them grab my ankles on both sides to lift and spread my legs. They keep slapping me in my face, and now my boobs are taking hits repeatedly. All this while they make sure to keep pounding my ass.

The guy fucking me starts slapping my clit with his hand, and then he slips his cock out of my ass and starts rubbing my clit with it. I have kept mostly silent all the time, not giving them any cues while they use me. But when he makes me squirt, I cannot help but moan out loud.

At once they tell me what a dirty whore I am, and stuff some more cock inside me since that is clearly what I love. Laughter.

They keep taking turns on me, hitting and fucking, fucking, and hitting. They are having fun with switching from my ass to my pussy and back again, first plunging inside me and then pulling out, commenting on my gaping holes. They agree my holes would look better with cum filling them up. Somehow that comforts me, since it means they might be done for the night.

Suddenly, I can hear voices getting closer. Cheerful hellos, clasping hands from the high fives.

The rest of the hunters are back.