All Comments on 'The Hunter'

by HOG57head

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few typos but otherwise a good start. Long in some spots about the business but otherwise very engaging. Looking forward to the next part and perhaps some physical action

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

Good story and well done. Thank you

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

Good start look forward to seeing what comes next

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

A member of the USMC Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, cannot become a SEAL

Talmadge69Talmadge69over 1 year ago

Petty Officer Second Class is a Navy rank, not a Marine

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

You have written in this genre before. Very nice story, thanks. 5/5

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Enjoyed this!

Ready for more!!!

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

Did he ever open her car door and help her getting in and out of the vehicle, and if so, did she smile back at him each time? I can't remember, as it was all a blur after the eighth time it was described. Five pages to describe a job interview and screening felt excessive and I was starting to skim to get to parts where something happened. The author is a good storyteller, but he is definitely not a minimalist.

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

I like like your storyline and characters, and scored accordingly. These are offered as assistance, not criticism, as others offered me after my first effort.

Editing is critical - bad grammar and punctuation, and extraneous words are confusing.

Long paragraphs are difficult to read on a phone, which most of your readers are probably using.

Again, not criticism. Just ways to improve your story. Hope it goes several more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but confused how he joined the Marines and became a SEAL (Navy). Also, SEAL's routinely advance in rating (rank) relatively quickly. It seems unlikely that after multiple enlistments A SEAL would leave as only a PO2. Looking forward to next installment.

Tootsall222Tootsall222over 1 year ago

I think your story will be a good one however feel that you should seriously seek out a proof reader; there are many words that are spelled correctly but used in the wrong places: (i.e. “it” instead of “is”). Nomally I would down-score but as this is your first, it’s ok. (Possibly you are using audible-to-text software?). Please, at least reread and correct the glaring errors before submitting to lit. Now looking forward to reading the next couple of chapters and any subsequent ones.

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read and it looks like it is only going to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, how much time and effort can you put into eating,? Unless that is what the storyline is really about, with the sex thrown in as a it of a distraction.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Very good start, looking forward to more chapters. Five stars.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Too much repetition

Too many clichés

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

12 years and an E-5 is not even close to being realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ill give up now. Too many military discrepancies. I find it difficult to read stories with military references when the author probably never served.

doodlesdaddoodlesdad11 months ago

Petty officer in the Marines? That’s Navy not Marines.

You made it clear he was a Marine by using Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children.

MisterMordinMisterMordin11 months ago

Too much pointless minutiae, commentary that sounded like an episode of Dragnet and the writing desperately needs an editor.

Couldn't even finish page 2.

Re the military stuff...you need to do better research.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Great beginning1

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHOG57head@HOG57head
Please rate and leave feedback. I can only improve if i understand what i am doing wrong.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories