The Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
Continuation from The Hunter - MC bond strengthens.
24.9k words
4.57
8.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers

This is the second chapter. Almost 25K words. This chapter picks up where "The Hunter" ends. JJ gets his first consultant job. This chapter is mostly graphic sexual scenes. Further establishing the bond between the MCs. All sex is between consenting adults older than 18 years old. I apologize in advance for the details in the sex scenes. it makes the story drag out I had hoped in the beginning that the story would move faster. My perverted mind just won't let me. I wrote this for my enjoyment. I hope that you enjoy the reading of it. If you are an anonymous troll looking to nit-pick the story don't waste your time or mine. Please leave feedback good or bad. Tell me if my chapters are too long. I can try to break them up more,

I'm still a newb at writing, please be kind. I am looking to improve as time goes on. Spell checker is currently my only partner in editing this. Thank you.

The Hunter 01 - Getting better acquainted

"Come on up here baby." She whispered. I pushed myself off of her and started to climb upon the bed. She was doing her best crab imitation crawling backward toward the head of the bed. We embraced and enjoyed the comfort of being in each other's arms. She nuzzled her head in my chest and whispered, "Thank you."

I smiled and replied, "No, no it is I that should be thanking you." I was stroking her hair and back reaching down to the top of that magnificent ass just enjoying this...whatever this is. We drifted off to sleep. We can shower later.

I slept like a log. I was awakened by the sky becoming more and more bright. Some knuckle head didn't close the black-out drapes last night. Oh, that knuckle head was me. Must have been distracted by a beautiful sex goddess, and she didn't escape. She is still in my bed. I am one lucky bastard. Her soft snores reminded me of a kitten's contented purring. I had to piss badly. I tried, somewhat successfully, to extricate myself from this sensuous entanglement of legs, arms, and bed covers. I went to the bathroom and took care of business. I brushed my teeth and started to gather my clothes preparing for check out.

I heard the sound of a body rustling in the bedcovers and a subdued moan, "Uuuunnnggghhhh, come back to bed baby." A decision like that is one of man's hardest decisions. I slid back into the bed and snuggled up against that semi-comatose life form. I stuck out my arm and she promptly laid her head on my bicep. I used my other arm to pull us closer together. She wiggled in contentment and smiled.

I looked down at her face and softly kissed her on her forehead, cheek, nose and lips. I whispered to her, "Good morning, beautiful."

She opened her eyes ever so slightly and whispered back, "Good morning, to you too, studley. What time is it?"

"It's a about seven." I replied.

"Soooo, is this sleeping in for you?" she whined.

I chuckled and said, "Yes, I am usually up at 4:30 to 5:00."

"Sooo, what you are telling me is I don't need to set an alarm or request a wake-up call when we are together." Her whining becoming less intense.

"Well, you can, it's always nice to have a back-up." I planted a few more light kisses about her face and lips. I finally aroused enough passion out of her to return some kisses.

She hugged me and whispered, "I could get used to being awakened like this in the morning. I'm starving." She sat up in bed and sniffed for odors. "Damn someone had some serious sex in here!" she exclaimed. "Let's get a shower. Then get something to eat and finish making plans at breakfast."

"Let's do it." I said. I helped her out of bed and swatted her ass. While she was peeing, I started the shower and adjusted the temp to my liking. When she finished and flushed, then she reached in and felt the water's temperature and made a final adjustment. We enjoyed about a thirty minute slice of heaven, ensuring each other's body was squeaky clean. We didn't get out of hand too much as hunger was the driving force. We dried each other and dressed. "Do you want a repeat performance at the Egg Harbor Café?" I asked.

"Ooh, that sounds wonderful. Let's go." We walked hand in hand down to the elevator. Kissed passionately once in the elevator down to the lobby and held hands out to the car.

Once again, the Egg Harbor Café was busy, but not overly crowed. We found a place to sit and the same waitress from yesterday came to our table. Ashley ordered the down home biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and I ordered the down home biscuits and gravy with an extra egg - also scrambled. We started making plans for our two day adventure. We needed to clear out of the hotel. Go to Ashley's place. Pack for our two day adventure. I needed swim wear, lotion and aloe vera gel. We also needed to get some food and beverages. I could see Ashley's excitement growing the more we talked about the trip. I was really enjoying her attitude and her company. We ate and enjoyed our conversation about what we were looking forward to the most on our adventure (besides the upcoming sex). We left the restaurant and proceeded back to the hotel, grabbed our gear then drove to Ashley's house. She gave me the nickel tour. She lived in a nice two bed two bath house with a detached garage. She sent me to the garage to get an ice chest and some fishing gear while she packed her clothing and personal things. We loaded up and headed out to Lake Lanier with stops along the way for groceries and beverages. We arrived at the cabin about 4:00. We got everything unloaded and put away. We had our choice of a gas or charcoal grill, which was nice. I mixed a couple of gin and tonics and took them to the back deck. Ashley joined me shortly. She stated, "I can never get tired of this view. The water is so pretty and the mountains in the background really are magnificent."

"Are you getting hungry yet?" I asked.

"Getting that way." She replied.

"How about burgers, baked beans and chips? I make pretty good beans." Bragging just a bit.

"Good Looks, great sex and you cook too? Damn I feel like I hit the jackpot!" She smiled and raised her eyebrows in a "Groucho" fashion.

"Yes, I do like to cook, especially for my woman. You get the fixings ready and I'll do the burgers and beans." I proposed.

"Deal!" she clapped, got up and went inside. I followed her inside and to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and bent over to get some veggies out of the bottom crisper. Daaaammnn, what a fine ass! She had on some short shorts and the cheeks of those delicious pears were peeking out from the hem of her shorts. I couldn't resist and gave her a little pinch, not hard enough to really hurt but enough to let her know I appreciated the view. She jumped, shrieked,gave me "the stink eye" and said, "Watch it mister, paybacks can be a bitch!"

I laughed and said, "Ooooooh, now I'm scared." I grabbed her, pulled her close, and kissed her slowly and with smoldering passion. She lowered her hands to my butt and returned the pinch. I kept her in an embrace and ground my now hardening dick into her belly.

She broke the kiss with a smile and said, "This ain't getting those burgers cooked, Mister."

"Ok, Ok, Ok. I can take a hint." I put my hands up in a surrender motion and backed away giving her adequate opportunity to see how my shorts were constraining my erection.

I grabbed a sauce pan, some oil, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, onions, breakfast sausage, green peppers, some garlic powder, the hamburger meat, a large can of Bush's original beans, a can opener, some "cavenders" seasoning, a cookie sheet, a sharp knife and spoon. I fired up the gas grill and while it was heating up I formed the patties and seasoned them with the cavenders. I then put some oil in the saucepan and started the fire on the side burner. I diced the onions and put a fine chop on the green onions, then put them in the saucepan to saute. The grill was hot by that time, so I put the burgers on a med-high heat. I then put about a half pound of the breakfast sausage in the saucepan to cook with the onions and peppers. I kept stirring and chopping, breaking up the sausage while browning it. When the sausage was browned, I flipped the burgers, nice crust I thought. I opened the can of beans and added it to the saucepan. I stirred everything a little and added about a quarter cup of brown sugar, about three tablespoons of black strap molasses, some garlic powder, and some mustard. I then stirred everything together and gave it a taste. 'Yep, another good batch of beans' I thought. I looked the burgers over and decided to let them cook a little longer 'till the beans came to a boil.

I took the seasonings and trash back into the kitchen. Ashley had the fixings ready, arranged nicely on the kitchen bar, and was on her second G&T. "She said "It is smelling good out there, and looking good in here." again with the Groucho eyebrows.

I smiled and said, "They are just about ready, get your buns ready!"

"Mister, my buns are always ready." she stated.

I went out and shutdown the grill and the side burner. I brought the burger on the cookie sheet and the saucepan of beans in the kitchen, setting both on the stove. We fixed our plates and sat at the small table in the eat in kitchen. She commented, "The burgers are cooked just right and the beans are really good."

I smiled, nodded in agreement and said, "Thank you, I hope you enjoy them."

During our dinner conversation I asked her about working at VC. She said that she mainly worked at the Atlanta facility, but that she had gone out in the field a couple of times to support contract work. I asked, "If I am not being too nosey, how are you set up to minimize the amount of monies you pay Uncle Sam?"

She explained, "For my circumstances, I decided to go with an LLC. I don't have a partner, or kids. I am business partners with my mom and dad. I guess, I could have gone with a sole proprietorship, but I felt the LLC had me covered a little better. Plus, it is fairly inexpensive and, if anything happens, there really is no will or trust because all of my assets are assets of the corporation. Until I decide to get married and or have kids everything will go to mom and dad. If they decide to dissolve the corporation after that, then it would be easy."

I nodded in agreement. "Thanks, for sharing that information." I said, "We are at a similar stage in our lives and that sounds like a good plan for my situation as well. Speaking of plans, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

She suggested, "How about we get the boat, fix some groceries, get the ice chest and the fishing gear, go to the marina, get some ice and you a fishing license, go out and catch some dinner."

I readily agreed, "I was hoping you would suggest that. I am really happy that you like to fish. I am going to enjoy tomorrow, a beatify woman, beautiful lake, what more could a fellow ask for?"

"Plus, if the fish aren't biting, then I can just sunbathe" she added.

We got up and cleaned up the food and put the dishes in the dishwasher. We fixed fresh G&T and went to the living room. There wasn't anything particularly interesting on the television so we just put it on a music channel and turned the volume down so we could continue our conversation. We sat on the couch close to each other. I think both of us knew this was just a prelude to more intimate surroundings. We sat our drinks down. I wrapped my arms around Ashley and she wrapped her arms around me. I stared into her eyes and brought my face closer to hers. She arched her neck and pulled me down until our lips met and the spark of passion began to ignite a fire that could only be quenched by satisfying our sexual appetites. Our kisses became longer and breathing became deeper. My hands began to explore her body. I held her head in my hands caressing her ears, her earlobes and her neck. My hands slowly drifted down, caressing her back. When I felt her bra, I undid her bra through her t shirt. That act broke our kiss because she smiled. "Damn, that was pretty smooth, mister." She commented.

"I try." I said, "Now where were we." We resumed kissing, and I resumed caressing her back and her fine rear end. After caressing and groping her sexy ass, I drug my hands toward her pussy and felt the heat coming from her. I rubber her crotch in a circular motion to tease her. My fingers zeroing in on her mons and areas known to be erogenous zones. She simultaneously broke the kiss, slapped her knees together and bent them trying to escape the teasing. I felt a little shudder in her body and I held her close so that she didn't collapse onto the floor. She regained her balance, and we resumed the kissing while I was tracing my finger down her neck and onto her breasts, Ashley began to trace the outline of my hardening cock through my shorts and slowly stroking/ rubbing it. The fires of our passion continued to grow. We were rubbing and fondling and starting to dry hump each other. I was literally mauling her breasts through her clothing, her nipples ready to jump through her clothing. My dick was starting to ache with desire.

She finally broke the kiss again and panted, "Mister, we need to take this to the bedroom."

"That is the best suggestion I have heard today". I replied. And the lust filled race to the bedroom began. Miscellaneous clothing from where we stood to the bedroom marks the trail. Shoes, shirts, bra, belt, and socks litter the floor leading to the bedroom. Pants and underwear make it to just inside the bedroom door. We both jump onto the bed and I immediately move such that our groins and faces are aligned for some serious oral activity. She kisses, licks and engulfs my cock as I grab her body and roll her over on top of me, I have a handful of ass cheek in each hand and bury my face into her pussy. I kiss her from her asshole to her clit and everything in between. She is grinding her snatch into my face and along with the moans and groans she is making, I am in heaven. She is pumping my dick in and out of her mouth expertly. There is no gagging just pure animal lust. It is as perfect a blowjob as any man can receive. The right tempo, the right depth, the right amount of suction, tongue action, Good God I can't last much longer. I am licking and probing the folds of her vulva working my way back and forth from her clit to opening of her vagina. Occasionally I lick across her taint and rim her cute little butthole. I suck in her inner lips and nibble on her outer lips. She is humping my face and chin searching for that combination of contact that will give her the relief that her lust demands. Simultaneously as I explode shooting spurts of come down Ashley's throat, her body convulses, and she squirts covering by entire face and head and neck. I lap and lick and suck as much of her essence as possibly can, picturing in my mind a weatherman out and about giving a hurricane forecast on the weather channel. I smile and enjoy the moment. She is dead still. Muscles in her thighs and stomach are slightly intermittently twitching. Her breathing is slow and deep. The bad thing about being on the bottom of a 69 and your partner is comatose is you can't go anywhere. The good thing about being on the bottom of a 69 and your partner is comatose is you can't go anywhere. Well, I guess I'll just stay here and enjoy the view. Her pussy and butthole were occasionally making little spasms causing me to chuckle to myself.

After a few minutes, I felt Ashley make an attempt at movement. She asked, "What is so funny? I damn near died. I saw flashing lights. White, red, blue, circling around. I thought I heard a clap of thunder and then nothing. I came back to and feel you belly moving like you are laughing. So, Ok mister, out with it. What is so funny?"

I had to get my thoughts together and quit chuckling. I explained, "I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. I love making you orgasm so hard that you pass out. I get to Watch and feel your muscles twitch and quiver. From this angle I get to watch your pussy and butthole do the same. I thinks it is funny to watch kind of like a fish gasping out of water."

"You're sick." she stated, "But damn if I don't like the results of your sick activities. You are a master at licking pussy and I thoroughly enjoy being the receiver of you going down on a woman." She sighed, "I am done, I can't handle round two tonight, but I will make it up to you later, I promise."

I explained. "Baby, there is nothing to make up for. This is a mutual pleasure, and even if it isn't, I get abundant pleasure, just from giving you pleasure. Seeing the results of my efforts, knowing that you are receiving pleasure. It just doesn't get any better than that for me. Hearing you moan and call my name in ecstasy all the while complimenting and urging me to continue is great for my ego. If I ever do anything that injures you physically or emotionally or something that you just don't feel comfortable, then please tell me to stop. It will kill my soul to know that I have done something to hurt you."

She crawled around until we were face to face. I taste the saltiness of tears as we kiss. This was not a kiss of passion, but it was a kiss of bonding, melding two hearts and souls together. I feel closer to Ashley at this moment than I have ever felt to another human being. I know those are tears of joy and not of pain. I break the kiss and hold her tight letting her get it out. I whispered, "I feel the same way baby." I hold on until I succumb to the embrace of sleep.

I awakened, feeling like I was being watched. I was. Ashley was staring and as my eyes opened she broke into a heart melting smile. "Good morning lover." She whispered. "I was hoping you would wake up soon. You smell like well used pussy." She kissed me and I kissed her back. I slowly rubbed her back working my way down to that fine ass of hers. "Hold it mister, but I want you to keep that thought for later. It's 4:30, we need to get our shit together so we can be out on the water when the bite starts." She explained.

We looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Shower." So we untangled from each other and the bed covers and staggered to the bathroom. The shower was great, it was a walk-in with a glass door. It had a washed gravel floor that was both comfortable and stimulating to the feet. A bench on one end opposite the removable shower head with variable spray settings. The shower hose was long enough to reach the bench, if needed. I got the shower going while she peed. When she finished, I took care of my business while she did a final water temperature adjustment and got in. I opened the cabinet in the bathroom to find it fully stocked. Soap, shampoo, and conditioner as well as towels and wash cloths were in the cabinet. I asked, "Do you have a preference on body wash, shampoo and conditioner?"

She said, "Coconut of floral if they have it. Beggars can't be choosy." Not wanting to mix products, I grabbed matching bodywash, shampoo and conditioner, some towels and wash cloths and joined her in the shower. We scrubbed each other from head-to-toe enjoying being close to each other as well as the water cascading down our bodies. There was a little playing around but when our passions started to heat up we cooled it with cold water, knowing we needed to get going. We dried and got dressed. I had just wore my swimsuit and a t shirt. Ashley wore a sexy bikini (of course any bikini she wears to me is sexy) with some shorts and a t shirt covering it.

"What sounds good for breakfast?" I can make biscuits and gravy, or some bacon egg and cheese sandwiches. Or does something else sound good?" I asked.

"Well we are going to have sandwiches for lunch so, how about ham and eggs with biscuits?", she replied

I nodded and said, "Sounds good. You make lunch and I'll make breakfast. After we eat, then we'll round up the rest of the gear."

HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers