All Comments on 'The Hunter Becomes The Hunted'

by muntusaurus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

living my dream

rmac1rmac110 months ago

Wish I had a chance to meet someone like her. I would absolutely love it, to be used and totally enjoy that lady’s cock pound my boipussy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story. Almost the same for me, my first time read like this: I don't know how I got here, an hour ago I was in a bar watching a game with a co-worker and now I'm on my knees, face down, white ass up while his long black cock pounds my ass and he tells me I'm taking it like a bitch. Well I was I'm moaning like a bitch and I didn't have to tell him to fuck me deeper and harder because he was already balls deep. It was my first time will another guy, he pumped his spunk into me, my ass ached and was funny for a few days and yeah, I was his bitch that summer before going back to college.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist9 months ago

There are very few authors here who are able to weave a tale with a dominant white Shemale and her

Black submissive bi man.

Could it be because they think that only gay and bi white guys have secret yearning to become a man’s breed bitch boi with a very big surprise?

I sincerely hope that you continue to post more stories Muntusaurus, this way unique!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fabulous, an (unfulfilled) fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

PLEASE write more chapters of this! These types of stories are EXTREMELY rare!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermuntusaurus@muntusaurus
Used to write here sometime back. Took a break and now I'm back again. I write on African erotica. I have a huge anal fetish so my stories will always have some anal in it. I like exploring themes involving black people that are not common in erotica. If you want to support m...