The Hunter Becomes The Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My inner slut won!

I slowly reached back and pulled out the condom. I could see a smile on her face as she poured some lube on my fingers. I graciously stroked her cock, lubricating her cock until it was shiny and glistening with cum. I was in awe of it. It looked so magnificent. The sheer essence of power and manhood. It oozed authority, calmness, power. I knew with this woman, I wasn't in charge. I wasn't the alpha male here. She was. She was the alpha male and female all wrapped in one. I was her subordinate. I was there to please her, to worship her, to be her toy, her new latest conquest.

In an act of total surrender, I resumed the position, knelt over the couch with my knees on the edge of the couch and my butt poking out. Arched my back as best as I could to make myself more seductive. Reached back with my other hand, took her cock and carefully positioned it at the entrance of my asshole.

"That's it my boy, that's it," She said as she slowly pushed her cock back into my asshole.

Without the condom I could feel every engorged nerve on her cock. The heat emanating from her cock was amazing. It stroked my interior making the sensations even better as she pulled out and pushed back again. The waves and waves of pleasure coming from her cock to my asshole were almost overwhelming. In a sudden moment of clarity, I knew I'd never be the same again. I knew I'd never be able to live without a raw cock banging me regularly. She'd turned me from a straight black man to a very bent black man. As she picked up speed and banged me more and more harder and ruthlessly, I knew this was what I was born for. To be someone else's bitch. To be fucked like a bitch, a whore, a slut.

Our hips slammed into each other as I pushed back against her, welcoming her thrusts into me. The faster I pushed, the faster she fucked me. Sweat dripped from her face and body onto my back and down my asshole, mingling with the lube and ass juices. My hand crept down to my very erect cock, so hard it felt like it could burst. She smacked my hand away.

"You don't play with your cock, I do."

She squeezed my cock with her hand and started stroking it as she fucked my harder and harder. I knew I wouldn't last long and she sensed it.

"You want my cum, slut? You want me to breed you?" She bellowed.

"Fuck, cum in me, please. Make me your slut. I'm yours anytime you want."

She drove her cock a couple more times. I could feel her cock getting bigger and bigger as she screamed.

"I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhhh...take it."

Her hands were pistoning on my cock, urging me to unload as she unloaded in me. The first gusts of hot cum in my asshole pushed me over the edge. I'd never felt anything like it, it was like a jet of hot water splashing deep inside me, triggering my impending orgasm.

My cock exploded splattering my couch and her hands with cum. My asshole twitched involuntarily and closed around her cock, draining out more of her cum in me.

"I love it, love it..cum in me," I moaned, almost in tears from the feelings and sensations overwhelming me. I collapsed on the sofa, overwhelmed with all that was happening to me. She collapsed on top of me, her arms holding me as her cock twitched and gushed the last bits of cum. We were breathless for a few minutes. I was in a daze, in a different world. I couldn't think. My mind was blank. Reeling from the total mind and body fuck it had just experienced.

She laughed gloriously as we caught our breath. Pulled me tighter in her arms, turned my face in her direction and kissed me.

"Was it worth it?" She asked. "Did you enjoy it?

"Yes I did. Damn I did," I responded. "It was the best sex I've ever had in my life. My life will never be the same again."

And it was true. There was no way I was going back to vanilla sex again. No way I wasn't gonna get more of her cock in me.

Her cock slipped out of my ass and a mix of cum and lube gushed out of my ass.

We both laughed at the lewd fart that emanated from my ass.

She brought her cum soaked hand to my mouth.

"Lick it," She ordered. "Lick your cum from my fingers. Taste yourself."

I eagerly lapped away, cleaning my cum off her fingers. She joined me and our tongues met in the middle, kissing while we slurped and sucked my cum from her hands. I could feel her cock stirring again as we engaged in sheer debauchery.

"Please spend the night," I asked her tenderly.

"Of course I will. That ass needs to be properly opened up and I still need to teach you how to suck my cock," She responded with a smile.

"I want that so much," I said with a smile. And I really did.

12