The Hunters Moon

Story Info
A magical night.
1.4k words
3.95
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers

Her body glittered with dew from her bath as she stepped out of her cottage under the light of the moon. She drew forth her basket of supplies from the step, within it her athame, candles, and gardening knife. She stepped down the steps and barefoot, walked down the path, stopping here and there, collecting the herbs and flowers needed this night. Slowly would she bend down, whispering the words of collection, while snapping them from their stems with the knife. The wind was low and light on her body, drying the moisture from her skin. Swiping her hand across her brow to move her hair behind her ear, she looked up into the sky, accessing the position of the stars to tell her how much time she had left to prepare for the ceremony.

The moon was starting to lift above the trees, telling her by its movement, she was on time in her chores. Basket full of what she needed, she lay the knife upon the path, knowing it had no place where she was to go.

Following the path, she reached the river, and crossed over the logs. Once across, she jumped down, and started upon an unseen trail leading deep into the woods, where lay a meadow with standing stones. She soon reached woods end, and stepping out, put foot on the path leading to the stones shining in the center of the meadow. As she approached, she saw above that the moon had risen and was nearing its point for the ritual she was to be a part of. Moving more quickly, she reached the stones, started placing the candles at their points. One for each direction, one for each element, and one for each participant. Eleven candles in a large circle.

Looking up at the night sky she saw it was time. Setting the basket down, she pulled out the athame, holding it up to the clearly lit night sky. Chanting in low tones she called to her Goddess, called to the points of the earth. Walking in a slow circle, she held the athame in one hand while holding the other raised over each candle, lighting them with the light within, creating her circle. Calling upon the elements at each point. Fire, earth, water, fire...

As she called upon the final element of air, the circle was cast. Returning to the circles center, she lowered the athame, and returned it to the basket. Lifting the herbs and flowers she had gathered, she placed them upon the alter in the center of the stones. Kneeling before them, she raised her hands, her voice rising with the wind, increasing in volume. Closing her eyes, hands raised fully to the sky, she finished her chant as a bolt of lightning streaked down from the sky across from her, hitting the ground near the edge of meadow meeting woods. A unnatural light glowed on the ground, incandescent in its fire. Rising from the grass behind it rose a figure, its skin shimmering in the witch light.

She senses the new presence, and opening her eyes, sees what has been sent to her.

He stood proud in the light, his muscles flexing from the cool wind that he did not feel, for the fire burning in his belly. His eyes speared through the night and met hers across the alter. His gaze burned into hers, spearing lust through her body, matching the fire in his. Returning his gaze, she stood up, showing off her skin shining in the light of the moon, and opened her arms.

Slowly he approached her, as a wolf might stalk a deer, moving toward her with sure movements, stealthy and light, his feet left no mark on the ground.

"The Hunters Moon has called us," he said to her. "Do you accept and yield on this sacred ground?"

Looking deep in his eyes, she found her answer. Lowering her arms, she knelt on the ground before him, and replied, "It is meant, and will be done."

Knowing she had accepted the call, he touched her on the head, sensually pulling his hand through her hair, catching it up in his hand, and pulling her head up so she may gaze at his face, simply said, "Begin."

She placed her hands on each of his feet, tears of joy tipping her lashes, and bent down, placing a kiss on each foot, slowly raining kisses upon his legs as his hand in her hair brought her closer to the center of his body. She kissed his legs, his thighs, and soon enough, her mouth was in front of his cock. It stood out from his body as a sword brought forth from a sheath, long and straight and proud in its magnificence. She let him bring her face before it, and opening her mouth, brought out her tongue to circle lightly around the head, lightly caressing it with her teeth and tongue, she then pulled the dick fully into her mouth and began suckling it, as a babe would its mothers tit. Using the suction of her mouth, his dick began to engorge, and thicken, slowly releasing a drop of pre-cum on her tongue. Pulling her head away from his cock, he brought her to her feet and took her mouth with his, feasting on her mouth. Holding her head on each side with his hands, he caressed her head, moving his mouth from one side of her neck to the other, leaving trails of shivers along her skin, then returning to her mouth. They both knew a kiss was the most intimate experience, and both gave willingly and cherished each moment.

Losing their breath in each other they pulled away from each other only slightly, to see the moon and gauge their time. He then bent her back upon the alter, gathering her bounteous breasts in each hand, molding them with his hands, he lowered his head and laved he nipples with his tongue. Scraping them with his teeth he pulled them each into his mouth, sucking and pulling and pinching, to bring her greater pleasure. Pushing her tits into his face, she moaned with feeling, pushing her hands through his shoulder length hair, and sighing in pleasure.

Slowly his mouth trailed down her belly to her pubis, his fingers trailing after. Using his fingers, he open the tulips and found her engorged and wet, a pleasing sight to see.

Lowering his mouth to her, he licked her clit, and used his fingers to enlarge her and make her drip with want of him. He felt her trembling increase with the use of his tongue, and felt her orgasm as it lifted her off the alter. Shaking with increased need, she brought his head up and implored him with her eyes to finish it.

Pulling her off the alter, he turned her around and laid her upon her stomach on the alter, spreading her legs until they fit into the impressions laid in the rock. Spreading her arms across the alter, she grabbed onto the corners, knowing she would need the stability. Her breasts pushed down against the rock. He laid his palm across her back, then widened her opening with his hands. He stepped closer and put the tip of his cock to her vaginal opening, and with both looking up at the moon reaching its zenith, both cried out "It is done!" as he plunged his cock deep within the well of her body.

She cried out in pleasure, ripple moving through her body and he banged his dick into her over and over and over. He held onto her hips, forcing himself deeper, and deeper, groaning in pleasure as his cock rubbed within the walls of her deep well. Banging and banging until the pleasure built up in both, pushing them both beyond reality into the primal awareness of wild creatures. Instantly they both came at once, together, screaming their release into the night sky, pounding and pounding, the orgasms became longer, and harder.

What seemed hours later, he pulled out, turned her over on the alter, the candles guttering in their wax, the rim of dawn in the distance. She lay there in her sweat and his, unable to move from the sexual gratification. Her eyes caught his, and his hers. They gazed at each other with hunger that would never die. Both looked up at the moon. The Hunters Moon.

Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers