The Hunter's Serenade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of feminine moans and clapping flesh filled the dim bunk. Serina, although she was not getting stimulated directly by Sev, still achieved satisfaction from Kira's pleasure. Anticipation and arousal filled Serina, knowing that she would soon enough be receiving what her sister-wife was.

Kira frenched Serina like they were lovers as well; perhaps at some level that was what they were learning to become. The feeling of Sev's long deep strokes stimulating her pussy and his cockhead repeatedly slamming into her cervix caused Kira to moan like a wild animal into Serina's mouth.

Abandoning their lips, Kira expressed her pleasure. "Yes! Right there, boss! It feels so good! Keep doing that to me! Yes!" she wailed, Sev grinned and gripped her hips even tighter, causing her to let out a ragged gasp.

Serina smirked at how well Kira was getting fucked. But she felt that Kira could work on her dirty talk. "Kira, you need to talk dirtier. It makes the sex better," Serina informed.

"Huh? Ah! What do, ah! You mean??" Kira moaned in between her words.

"Tell him you love how well he's fucking your pussy. You've spied on us long enough to know how I talk during sex. Just say the kinds of things you've heard me say." Kira slowly nodded in understanding and slight embarrassment.

"Em, okay, I'll try..." she uttered. "Fuck my pussy, boss!" she blurted out. Her provocative words seemed to intensify Sev's fucking, eliciting more heavy moans from her lips.

"Good! Keep going, Kira. Sev is loving it!" Serina encouraged, as she locked eyes with Sev. He nodded with approval at how effectively his first wife was indoctrinating the newest addition to their family.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! I love how your cock feels inside of me!" Kira moaned out. Serina and Sev were thoroughly pleased with how quickly Kira had been coaxed into joining their dirty talk.

Kira's flesh reverberated in rhythm to Sev's heavy thrusts. Her bright turquoise eyes rolled back into her skull as his manhood repeatedly slammed against her inner core. This wasn't making love, it was more like mating!

Kira squealed with lustful pleasure as she abruptly reached her orgasm. Searching for anything to hold on to, she hugged Serina tightly. Kira writhed and squirmed on top of her, causing Serina to gasp with amusement.

But, as much fun as she was having, Serina was painfully eager to take her own turn with Sev's cock. Her anguish would be addressed soon enough. Unsheathing himself from Kira's sopping slit, still shivering with ecstatic convulsions, Sev lowered himself to Serina's waiting pussy.

Serina gasped as his cock slipped inside her as easily as its girth and mass allowed. Her eyelids fluttered with satisfied relief as her pussy stretched and wrapped around his love pole. As Sev resumed his thrusting, lustful moans of pleasure escaped her lips. At the same time, Kira slowly lifted her head from Serina's shoulder and gazed at her with glazed eyes.

"Ah, ha- having fun?" Serina inquired in a breathy voice.

"Mhmm, this is very fun. I never thought having sex with another person could be this arousing!" Kira purred. Serina couldn't agree more. The idea of this big strong male mating with his females was all too appealing. It was so primal, so evocative of healthy young animals rutting without regard to any of the veneer of human socialization...

The two lovely women smiled at each other briefly, sharing a tender moment as they enjoyed their shared lover. Then, a spark of lust surged from within and they lunged toward each other to lock lips again.

Serina and Kira were quickly growing addicted to kissing each other. Although they loved kissing their man, the different eroticism of a woman's lips was a welcome change of pace.

Sev gave Serina long and deep strokes. His dark eyes gazed down at his two lovers as they lay atop each other, making out with unceasing passion. Seeing the way Kira's pussy was continuing to throb as she eagerly awaited her turn with him again, he reached down with his right hand and placed two fingers along her slick pussy lips.

"Ah!" Kira moaned as her lips parted from Serina's. Swiveling her head around to face Sev, she locked eyes with him. Observing a playful grin on his face, she sexily licked her lips and nodded at him to proceed. A gasp escaped her as she felt his fingers delving into her pussy. "Ohhh," Kira moaned as he began to slide his digits in and out of her wet love canal.

At the same time, Sev only intensified the strength of his thrusts into Serina, causing his raven-haired lover's eyes to flutter and then roll back. The two wives moaned in a slightly unsynchronized rhythm as their husband relentlessly pleasured their quivering bodies.

Soon enough, Sev brought them both to the brink of their orgasms once more.

"AH! FUCK!"

"FUCK, BOSS!"

The two squealed in unison as their pussies gushed their juices out upon his cock and fingers.

Sev watched as Serina and Kira gasped for breath. The two alluring women turned their gaze to him. Their eyes were filled with lust and satisfaction.

As much fun as he was having, though, Sev was reaching his limit. Slipping out of Serina, he sat on his ass and spoke, "Come here, my loves, and finish me off." Hastily exchanging glances, the two wives crawled to him with the playful eagerness of puppies. Their minds were hazed with the carnal desires imparted to them by the alpha of their pack.

Serina and Kira wasted no time in jointly kissing and licking up and down Sev's manhood. Sev groaned and carefully grabbed their heads as their wet mouths pleasured him. The two women squirmed seductively as they took turns forcing their throats open for his cock. As if finding the perfect balance, they patiently waited for each other, no longer fighting each other for dominance, causing Sev to smile warmly.

"Gah... Soon..." Sev announced. The wives' eyes lit up with anticipation. Reaching for his cock, the two wrapped their fingers around him and began to stroke him with harmonic unity.

"Cum, my love. Cum on our mouths," Serina cooed in a low voice as she sexily parted her lips and stretched her tongue out. Kira's heart raced as she impetuously mirrored her sister-wife; she was finally going to acquire a proper taste of Sev's seed.

Sev's cock throbbed in their delicate hands as they eagerly stroked him to orgasm. Their wet tongues looked so alluring as they curled and uncurled, awaiting his seed. The wet sounds of their stroking filled the cozy bunk, causing all three of them to buzz even higher with arousal.

"Augh, get ready," Sev groaned. Serina and Kira quickly leaned forward, widening their mouths and beckoning with their impatient tongues.

"Ahhhhhh," the two hummed as they stroked his cock faster.

The two women gasped in surprise as Sev finally unleashed his load onto them. He first pointed his cockhead into Serina's mouth, discharging a few heavy loads into the depths of her dark orifice before turning to Kira and shooting several more loads of his abundant seed into her mouth.

Kira moaned with delight as the first taste of his thick white cum alighted upon her tongue. Her stomach fluttered to finally imbibe his very essence. He was somehow salty, bitter, and yet sweet, all at the same time. Kira quickly learned that she loved his flavor.

Sev took turns filling each of their mouths. A few of his ropes missed their mark and landed on their pretty faces, but that just made things hotter for all of them. When he was finally finished, Sev let out a heavy breath of relief.

He gazed down at Serina and Kira with proud accomplishment, like an artist surveying a recently completed masterpiece. Their mouths were filled and their faces were sexily slathered with his white goodness. Closing her drippingly-full mouth, Serina gulped his load into her stomach before presenting her empty mouth for his review. Kira glanced over at her and did the same.

"Wow, that was fun..." Serina spoke with a satisfied voice as she cleaned Sev's cum from her face and lapped it up. Turning to Kira, she helped clean her face. "So, how was that? Did you have fun, Kira?" she asked, collecting her seed from her pretty face, licking it up, and feeding some of it to her sister-wife.

"Mhm! That was fun! I never thought that having sex with you would be this enjoyable!" Kira hummed happily, licking Serina's cum slathered fingers. Then turning to Sev, she abashedly blushed and asked, "So... as your wives, did we satisfy you?"

Sev smiled warmly. Speaking no words, he reached out and pulled Serina and Kira into a warm embrace. The two hummed with happy affection and rubbed their cheeks into his solid chest. "Hmm, I think we should do this more often," Serina uttered as she basked in his warm presence. Cupping their faces, he gave them each a tender and passionate kiss.

The three laid back into bed and cuddled up for a while. As they lay there, Serina and Kira rested on either side of Sev's muscular chest: Serina lay on his right, and Kira on his left. The two let out a gasp as he felt a firm hand grasping their butt cheeks. Glancing up at Sev, they playfully leered at him. Sev chuckled with his eyes closed, causing the girls to giggle along with him.

-

Sev stirred as a notification pinged on his console, interrupting the peaceful scene of his two lovers sleeping. Serina gave a grumpy growl in her sleep when he attempted to get up, while Kira, more easygoing, let him go without fuss.

Although staying in bed was undeniably tempting, Sev had duties to tackle. Carefully untangling himself from Serina, he crawled out of the bunk, took a quick shower, and geared up in his armor before settling into his pilot seat.

Reviewing his messages, Sev reflected on his current situation. Life with Serina had turned out even better than he had any right to expect. Her competence and self-sufficiency were attractive qualities, providing him peace of mind. Adding Kira to the mix brought its own set of challenges, especially with her lack of combat skills. Still, teaching her the ropes of life as a living person was enjoyable, and she was a quick learner. Thanks to her smart AI background, he was confident she'd adapt to the world in no time. Even as he grappled with the complexities of his relationships, Sev was finding a unique blend of challenges and happiness in his daily life...

To be continued...