All Comments on 'The Hunting of Mist-Rolling-Softly'

by Brucimus_Maximus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmethystForresterAmethystForresterover 4 years ago

I want to be initiated as a Druid! Pick me, pick me!!!! Wow, was this good. Keep writing. This was delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good, need more

Please write the further adventures of Mist-Rolling-Softly/Fiercly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
O MY GOSH! That was the BEST story ever!

O MY GOSH! That was the BEST erotic story I have ever read! I would love more please, My Author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, but would it be possible for her to go back to the forest once again.

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 2 years ago

"You're in great peril."

"But I like the peril!"

"No, it's too perilous."

"Can't I have just a little bit of the peril?"

Shades of Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

AnonEMouse1AnonEMouse1over 1 year ago

This story is just perfect. Strong characterization, well described background, scene, and emotions, makes you empathize with the lead, great descriptions, a sense of wonder, just a little humor, and extensive, varied, creative sex. Did I mention the sex? Clearly the best of the three stories and one of the best on the whole site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrucimus_Maximus@Brucimus_Maximus
Ok, someone told me I need more info in my profile. I'm 6'5", closing in on 40, and just now starting college. Plan A is to be a writer. Plan B is to be an editor. Plan C is to write the instruction manual for your new curling iron. I have a fetish for enthusiastic consent...