The Hunting of Mist-Rolling-Softly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Freia!" she cried out again. "Please, I need your fingers in my pussy!"

"You want me to fuck your pussy with my fingers," Freia whispered. Misty flushed hot, but something about saying those words was even more arousing. She'd already debased herself in a dozen ways, letting all these people see her moan and orgasm and be filled with nectar and semen. Using these words was just another part of it, and the lust flared inside her.

"Please Freia, I need you to fuck my pussy with your fingers!" she said, loudly and desperately. "Please!"

"Of course, my queen," Freia said teasingly. She slid her middle finger into Misty's pussy, and Misty gasped. Freia slowly began to finger her, still teasing, still keeping Misty on the brink. She met Misty's eyes with a grin, and Misty knew what she had to do.

"Fuck me Freia!" she yelled, "Fuck me hard! I need your fingers in my pussy!"

Some of the fairy women looked shocked, others giggled and a couple flushed excitedly. Ural and Faltheim laughed, and Alder King smiled wide.

Freia finally relented, sliding two more fingers inside Misty and pumping them rapidly. Her other hand came down and lightly touched Misty's clit, and she grinned at the young druid again before she began rubbing it in small circles.

Misty bucked and groaned, pushing her hips against Freia's hand, her whole body tingling and flushed with excitement. Freia leaned over and kissed Misty again, and their passions collided, washing over them like waves at high tide. Freia broke the kiss and whispered to Misty again.

"Say you want me to lick your cunt. Say you want me to eat your pussy. Beg me to let you cum."

"Please Freia!" Misty repeated, loud enough to be heard. "Please lick my cunt! I need your tongue in my pussy! Please eat me until I cum on your face!"

"Now you've got the spirit," Freia laughed. She withdrew her fingers from Misty's pussy and brought them to her lips, sucking Misty's wetness off of them while holding Misty's gaze. The young woman felt like she was about to explode.

"Please," she begged again.

Freia got on her knees next to the altar and pressed her face in between Misty's legs. Misty let out a long moan as Freia's tongue flicked her clit and dove into her pussy; it was an entirely different feeling from Faltheim and Ural, and Misty had trouble determining which she liked more. Freia's soft hands pushed Misty's thighs further apart, and her tongue began to slow.

"More, please, Freia! Please let me cum, Freia, I need you to make me cum!"

"Do you like having your pussy eaten?" Freia asked slyly.

"Yes, I love how you eat my pussy! Please eat my pussy Freia!" Misty begged again.

Freia returned to her work, licking and sucking and moving her talented tongue in ways that brought Misty to the height of pleasure, higher than anything else had so far this night, and when she orgasmed she felt as if she might leave her body for the force of it.

Freia continued to eat Misty's young pussy, driving Misty to two, then three orgasms in rapid succession, and Misty grabbed Freia's hair, pulling her face tight against her slit. Misty arched her head back; each new release only made her desire strong, her passion hotter. Freia's soft lips closed on her clit as she flicked it with her tongue.

"Oh, yes, Freia, eat your queen's pussy!" she yelled, her fingers pulling Freia's hair harder. Freia stopped for a moment and lifted her head; her face was covered in Misty's juices and she smiled broadly before diving back in again. Misty squirmed and writhed some more, needing the fairy woman's tongue more than she'd needed anything in her life.

Freia continued until Misty could stand no more, then slowly lifted her head. Freia climbed up onto the altar next to Misty and kissed her again, deeply. They made out noisily for a time, Misty hungrily drinking her own fluids off Freia's tongue, before Freia broke the kiss and met Misty's eyes.

"Will my queen return the favor?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Fuck yes," Misty groaned. "Please let me lick your pussy, Freia."

Freia climbed over Misty, positioning herself over Misty's face. Misty took her by the hips and lowered her down; she let her tongue dart out, getting her first taste of another woman.

"Yeah, just like that, my queen," Feia moaned, grinding against Misty's face. Misty's mouth was inexperienced but enthusiastic, and Freia was already sopping wet. The tiny red-haired fairy woman rode the voluptuous dark-haired druid, making sure her lust could be heard by everyone around.

"Yes, my queen! Lick my cunt! Just like that! I love your mouth on my pussy! Gods yes, eat me, I love the way you eat my pussy!" she screamed as her own orgasm blew through her, drenching Misty's face with the best taste she'd experienced all night.

At this, the other fairy women closed the circle completely. As Misty licked and sucked on Freia's beautiful pussy, she felt small soft hands on her arms and stomach and breasts. Two different pairs of lips found her nipples, and another soft tongue darted between her legs, making her writhe and gasp as her own tongue worked. Freia came again, loudly, and climbed off of Misty's face, kissing her again and swirling her tongue to taste her own juices.

Freia's lips left Misty's and another fairy took her place. Misty kissed this one just as passionately, then the next, and the next, as each made their rounds of her body. Two tongues stroked her engorged clit while two pairs of hands kneaded the soft flesh of her breasts and two pairs lips fastened onto her nipples. Freia returned to Misty's mouth and presented her own nipple to the young druid, who sucked it into her mouth; Freia giggled and moaned with delight, supporting Misty's head with her hands.

Another fairy came forward and Freia backed away; the new fairy climbed onto the altar and straddled Misty just as Freia had, and Misty responded in the same way, dragging her down onto her mouth and pleasing the fairy with her tongue. Misty felt her hand being guided, being pressed against someone's hot sex, and she knew without knowing that it was Freia; Misty accepted the invitation and slid two fingers inside the beautiful woman, hearing her groan with delight. The fairy sitting on Misty's face came with a moaning laugh and slid off; another of the fairy women took her place, and Misty was only too happy to oblige.

The two tongues on Misty's pussy withdrew, and were replaced by another, and a long, delicate pair of fingers probed her lips until Misty let out a muffled cry of another orgasm. Each member of the fairy court took a turn, both in pleasing Misty and being pleased by her, until all had been sated. Freia helped the last fairy off of Misty's face and kissed Misty again, the intensity of her passion muted somewhat by her satisfaction.

The two made out lovingly for a long time, as the other fairy women circled Misty, tasting her and touching her and feeling her breasts and skin, until the moon hung low in the sky. The one by one they began to disperse, with Freia being the last to leave Misty's side.

Then the Alder King was standing above her, his own large member erect.

"Are you well, my queen?" he asked.

"Yes, My King," she answered hazily.

"Are you ready to receive your husband?"

The nectar was starting to wear off, and Misty was beginning to feel the creeping ache of the night's festivities stealing over her, but she looked into the Alder King's eyes and nodded firmly.

"Yes, My King. Take me. Make me yours."

The Alder King smiled gently and positioned himself between Misty's legs. He looked down at her and touched her cheek softly. His manhood, larger than any of the others that had given her pleasure this night, rubbed against her inner thigh. Misty put her hand over the Alder King's; her's was tiny by comparison, and while his size had intimidated her just a few hours ago, now it made her feel safe.

"Please, My King," she whispered. "Make love to your wife before your court."

He leaned over the altar and kissed Misty, and she felt the wicked duality of his spirit; his love and his lust, his darkness and his light, his gentleness and his roughness. But above all she felt the drive of the hunt and the thrill of his victory and she reveled in it, letting it wash over her. She was his, he'd captured her and would do whatever he wished to her; Misty opened her legs wider, inviting him to claim his prize.

Misty felt his manhood slowly spreading her lips and moving into her until their bodies connected. The sensation was magical; her aches faded into the distant background as she pushed her tongue past the Alder King's lips, feeling more full -- both physically and spiritually -- than she ever thought it was possible to feel. Her muscles flexed around his iron rod, eliciting a low growl from her husband.

The Alder King wrapped his strong arms around Misty and lifted her effortlessly off the altar; she put her arms and legs around him and held on, still kissing him passionately as he began to slowly move her up and down. Her body trembled with both exhaustion and lust; she broke the kiss and whispered in his ear.

"Did you.. mm.. did you like the way I talked to your daughter, My King? Would it please you to hear me speak like that for you?"

The Alder King grinned. "Yes, my bride."

Misty grinned back. "Please, My King," she moaned, "please fuck me! Please fuck my pussy, I need your cock, I need you to cum inside me!"

The Alder King growled again; his movements became slightly faster and Misty could feel his cock throbbing inside her.

"More, please, My King!" she continued. "Fuck me harder, use your bride for your pleasure! Please fuck your little slut-queen! Take me, fuck me with your huge cock!"

Misty looked over the Alder King's shoulder and saw that the fae court has descended into an orgy. Freia was on her hands and knees, eating out one of the blonde fairy women with reckless abandon. As Misty watched, Faltheim padded up behind her; she glanced back at him for a moment and smiled, then gasped as the dog-man put his hand on her back and drove himself into her. She went back to work as the huge Faltheim began to fuck the tiny woman from behind, roughly and animalistically.

Ural wasn't far away; he lay on his back as one of the other fairy women rode his thick cock wildly. Another fairy licked them both as the coupled, and a third came over and kissed him deeply for several seconds before straddling him and lowering herself onto his face.

The Alder King laid Misty back down onto the altar and covered her, and Misty screamed with delight. "Fuck me harder, My King! Drive your huge cock into my tiny pussy, fill me up, fill your slut-queen! I'm such a slut for my King! Fuck me, please!"

He grunted as he pounded into her, and Misty encouraged him with her voice, moaning and pleading and screaming as he pushed her into her final orgasm of the night, bigger and more powerful than all the ones that had come before. He let out a deep groan as he drove into her and erupted, spilling more seed than a stallion, filling her completely until it leaked out of her and ran down the altar.

"I love you, My King," Misty whispered.

"I love you, my queen," the Alder King replied as he kissed her tenderly.

The world around Misty grew darker; the smells and sounds of the fairy orgy around her sounded dimmer and more distant, if no less enthusiastic. Her eyes slowly closed as she descended into the darkness of sleep.

****

The sun was high in the sky by the time Tree-Dying-In-Sand and the rest of the Order's druids came into the clearing of the standing stones. Misty was alone, lying naked on the altar with one leg dangling off the side; her skin was covered in sweat and the dried remains of the men she'd coupled with, and her long hair was knotted and tangled.

"Oh, no," Sandy moaned, putting her hand to her mouth. She hurried towards the altar as fast as her stooped frame would carry her, her cane tapping the ground with each step. The other druids followed, their eyes wide and their faces pale.

As Sandy approached, Misty stirred, her eyes blinking blearily against the sunlight. She let out a soft moan and began the painful process of sitting up.

"What happened to you?" one of the other druids asked.

Misty squinted, recognizing Smoke-Rising-Through-Rowans. "What do you mean, 'what happened'?" she asked fuzzily. "I completed my initiation."

"Nothing like that happened at my initiation!" Rowan said dubiously.

"Me neither," said another. "I just got a message from a weasel to take back to Sandy."

"Same here," added a third. "Except mine was from a grosbeak."

"Field mouse," chimed in a third.

Sandy waved them all back and touched Misty on the cheek with her wrinkled hand. "Don't tell me. You said yes to everything."

Misty cocked her head. "Of course."

"Oh, dear." Sandy put her face in her hands for a second. "Oh my. Ok. This is fine. Can you walk, Mist-Rolling-Softly?"

"Yes," Misty replied. She slipped off the altar and tried to stand, but pain shot through her and her legs buckled; Rowan caught her arm to keep her from tumbling into the grass. "Or maybe no," Misty amended.

Sandy sighed. "Smoke-Rising-Through-Rowans, Ice-Crystals-On-Branches, help Mist-Rolling-Softly to walk." The druids moved to either side of Misty and put her arms over their shoulders. "I'm sorry, Misty," Sandy said sadly. "The Alder King hasn't been through these woods since I was a girl. I had no way to know he would come back this night." Her eyes glazed over for a moment as she toyed with a memory, then pushed it away and returned to the business at hand. "Alright, sisters, we need to get back to the longhouse. We must be out of the woods before the moon rises; he will be coming back every night that the moon remains full."

"He's coming back?" Misty perked up. "But I don't want to go! I want to see him again!"

"No, I'm sorry," Sandy said. "You're in great peril."

"But I like the peril!"

"No, it's too perilous."

"Can't I have just a little bit of the peril?"

Sandy shook her head. "No, it's not healthy."

"Fine," Misty sulked as the other druids began mostly-carrying her from the circle.

"Too much of a good thing, and all that," Sandy said, leaning heavily on her cane as they walked.

A thought struck Misty and she raised her head, her eyes worried. "I'm still a Druid now, right? Even though I guess that wasn't exactly I was supposed to do?"

"Yes, dear," Sandy replied gently. "You're definitely a Druid now. With extra... other... things," she finished lamely. "But we'll talk about that later."

The Order of the Green Knife supported Misty as they left the forest; none of them were aware of Freia, watching them from the trees with a sly grin.

"This one's definitely the best father has ever chosen," she muttered with a happy sigh.