All Comments on 'The Huntsman and the Nix Ch. 02-03'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444about 2 years ago
Always like a good sex combat scene 🤗

Gripping as always!! And lol doing it in front of the beast. Nice work 😆

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Aargh! I hate it (love it!) when you do that! Page after page of tightly coiled emotion leading me higher and higher, until suddenly you toss me off that familiar evil cliff of which you are so fond, and I land, splat! back in this mundane world of ours. Sigh . . .

Thank you, anyway, for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the writing. There is a part where she asks when he is going to fuck her, but they already had sex at that point. Still a great chapter

JoymacJoymacabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Can’t wait to see how they get out of this.

EGRIEGRIabout 2 years ago
Perhaps my favorite of your work at this point

For those of us with dogs we know what an audience can be like. Having sex in front of a monster brings things to an entirely different level of exhibitionism. That magic bag of tricks Sutter has seems to be bottomless. Are there any snazzy weapons in it?

Corrosion120dbCorrosion120dbalmost 2 years ago

You create the best tension between your characters. I also really enjoy your descriptive sex scenes. They're so vivid. My mind can see it playing out. HOT!

Angel_Wings_UnfoldingAngel_Wings_Unfoldingalmost 2 years ago

Martial arts training as seduction is so hot. I love how he subtly plays with her, leading her further and further into his desires.

This is a great story, thank you. I look forward to reading your other works.

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

Excellent so far... But as anon pointed out? Might check editing/writing. She does ask about sex after they've already had it.

Looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really excellent. I got lost with some of the training moves (where he was, where she was), but the story and the chemistry is great. I like that Sutter isnt some moral hero. And to answer jra13, I believe Isobet was asking why he hadnt initiated sex again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES