All Comments on 'The Huntsman and the Nix Ch. 09 - END'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444about 2 years ago
lol Jaunt

Thanks for another great tale! The dialogue is clever (loved the Princely exchange) and also quite funny 😀 don’t know how you manage to slip good humour into an intense plot but you always do. Looking forward to the next one! X

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 2 years ago

Well done Semiosis.

Another lovely flowing tale with just the right amount of everything in it.

Get it polished and published is my advice. It will sell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! PLEASE CONTINUE WITH FEARSOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For those looking for the rest of Fearsome, check out semiosis50's bio for where to find it. It's worth it. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new fairy tale please! I love what you imagination comes up with!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes the system does work - love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this so much! Thank you for writing it!

ThejadedoneThejadedoneabout 2 years ago

As always, such a pleasure to read. I deeply enjoy the characters and world's you create Harp. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t get over how good this was! Sucker for a happy ending. But damn that spice too.

Hooked_on_SmutHooked_on_Smutabout 2 years ago

5 stars from me for each chapter as always, Harp. There're errors but you did mention you didn’t have time to edit properly. Great storyline/plot. Love the way you tell your story, as usual. You made it real, and we can connect with the characters. The story was cleverly written. Love how you turned the 7 "dwarves" into 7 huge Nix. Also love it when you left clues.

I knew Sutter was royalty (the Heklasi) when he said he sat through the broadcast of the execution of his parents and the rest of his family. For it to be broadcasted, his family had to be important. So that was a nice clue you left.

I wish Bruja didn't have such an easy and quick death. She hardly suffered at all. After all the evil things she had done and the pain she caused others, she should have suffered a lot more, if not, at least a little. I also want Alec T to get more than just being fired from his Justica position.

I like the ending, although I wish there's more to it. It's serene, short and sweet & everything was wrapped up nicely. Maybe I wish it's longer because I don’t want the story to end. Alas, all good things must come to an end.

As always, thank you for sharing your talent and stories, and taking us on an adventure and a fun journey through your imagination and creativity.

shelleycat1shelleycat1about 2 years ago

Loved it, thank you. I have read Panitus Maiden now, which is also great.

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 2 years ago

Wow, I got a shoutout! That was a pleasant surprise. First of all, so happy to see Vanata & Maeser released (finally)! Love the idea of a sequel to Fearsome. Can’t wait to see everything you have in mind! As always, another great read, Sutter and Isobet. Thank you

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

I loved this adaptation of Snow White. I would love another one based on Sleeping Beauty. Maybe the heroine has narcolepsy or something.

Amandag87Amandag87almost 2 years ago

I first found the Vanata series on here and absolutely feel in love. I constantly comeback to see what you have new and end up binging. This did not disappoint and I look forward to what you come up with next!

And Audiobooks!! I cannot wait!!!! Ahhhhha!!!

EaxiaEaxiaalmost 2 years ago

What a great read. Funny, silly, sexy, and so much more. I love the movement of you stories and your direct dialogue. Great use of the fairy tale - didn’t feel heavy handed or too rigid. You could do a whole series on the nightclub alone, visiting different pods each night and telling a different tale.

For a suggestion, have you ever read: “WHANAWHANA OF THE BUSH

A Tale of the Fairy Folk”

I think it would be a great supernatural story. Can’t wait to see what comes next!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 2 years ago

So appreciate you sharing your talent, as ever this story was compelling and I haven't managed to get much done until finished :)

MiralynMiralynalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for an awesome story. You are easily on of my favourite authors here and I am happy that your talent has been acknowledged by a publisher. I like how you come up with new ways to combine non-con with romance and fun. It is much appreciated. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You never disappoint, Harp - it's always a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really excellent. Im glad you had this chapter. When you follow the characters like this you want a good ending for them. I gotta say, I missed what happened to Bruja.. might have to go back and or that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. I was chuckling, because I found myself skipping the sex parts once their relationship was established. Reminds me of reading John Norman’s Gor books, the fetish stuff loses its novelty but the writing is good enough to carry the story. (I’m older, the Gor series was probably written before your time.)

Think I’ll buy your “Dangerous” thru Smashwords, support you a bit. First couple chapters here were also entertaining, and less sex. (I know I know, it’s LitEROTICa, but you’re a good enough writer that I get into the story more… too much sex distracts from the plot flow.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oops, I meant Fearsome, not Dangerous. Same difference. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, as always. Well written and charming. Love happy endings.

Stitch93Stitch93about 1 year ago

I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY OMG, i was so drawn in to your story and kept hoping nothing bad falls upon Sutter and Isobet 😭

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was here for the sex, but omg this was so good. Read it quicker than I've been reading any of my paperbacks. Perfect plot and I loved it 😍 you are my hero thank youuu 💗 I just started reading on literotica, i typically read on wattpad+ tumble+ao3. I came to this website for great smut and I wasn't disappointed. But this was such a great plot and characters and aaaahhh 😍😍😍😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES