All Comments on 'The Huntsman and the Nix'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Wow! What an introduction! Just tantalizing hints of background, clues scattered almost as after thoughts, this is awesome! I could barely breathe until she fell asleep, then sighed with relief she was safe. How do you do that, Harp? How do you make me care so much that she becomes real to me? Thank you for sharing your talents with us and PLEASE let us have the next installment soon. Pretty please? How about tomorrow? Would tomorrow be good? No? Wednesday then, ok?

Bellie444Bellie444about 2 years ago
:)

Wow you write some good villains! 🫣 Extra satisfying when they get what they deserve. Looking forward to what’s next. Thank you !!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 2 years ago

I love your stories. The Vanata books are my favorite, but this one is already shaping up to be amazing.

I hope she gets him to look at the data on the ring and realize Bruja set her up, and Nivea-1/Isobet was only defending herself. Bring on chapter 2.

semiosis50semiosis50about 2 years agoAuthor

Harp here. A couple of people have emailed to ask about the plot hole. Elizabeth got back to me about Vanata Song, the second book in that series. When Hala is being held by the senator and Kesh enlists his father's help to try to retrieve her, he and Shep have a fist fight. Maeva comes in and asks what's going on, but she doesn't react to the fact that Kesh's eyes are all gold. I missed it, obviously. My readers missed it. Everyone who read it missed it, and as soon as Elizabeth said that, it was like a ninety mile black vortex plot hole opened up, sucking everything down into it. So I plugged it with a small splat of a sentence about two days before the final copy went out and I would buy her coffee if I could. The next chapter of Huntsman and the Nix is coming. It says it will post tomorrow. Thanks for reading. -Harp

EGRIEGRIabout 2 years ago
Great start

I liked the subtle refusal of the blood wine by the Huntsman. Nicely done. Bruja is evil right from the very start. A danger, danger Will Robinson warning should be ringing loud and clear in the Huntsman's head. With all the historic and current gaps of information plus the inconsistency of what he has been told and what he has witnessed should lead to some interesting tugs of war over who gets to control of Nivea-1. Looking forward to how he handles Snow White upon his return to the evil kingdom.

JulespatraJulespatraabout 2 years ago

Love it! Can’t wait to read more and you better be working on Fearless!

JoymacJoymacabout 2 years ago

Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve visited lit and was pleasantly surprised with this new story! I love all your works semiosis50!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just love it when you post a new story!! No fear of an unfinished product, can just read and enjoy the chapters for a week :)

abrunettevixenabrunettevixenalmost 2 years ago

you say badass a lot for your adjectives. change it up a bit and don’t use the same one for every description. like “lethal” or something else.

Angel_Wings_UnfoldingAngel_Wings_Unfoldingalmost 2 years ago

Great story set-up, great characters. You can really feel the sexual tension build.

The proximity shackles are a great idea, something about that concept really gets to me (in a good way) - he's got her but he hasn't got her. I may have to borrow that one sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is 🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories