All Comments on 'The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 01'

by razorlyt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lose the weight, then go find a new wife

A wife who rarely give or receives oral isn't worth keeping.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
You guys got married by Elvis didn't you?....

.....don't you know beer gut is why they invented cowgirl style?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what ever works!

For some the thought of a new wardrobe, for others the thought of that high school reunion, for others ... sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Better Idea

Dude you're better off paying for pussy than being married to it. It's cheater in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Say goodbye to sex

The "rewards" point schedule is ridiculous, especially the level 5 and above items, which become available only after SERIOUS weight loss. Maximum safe weight loss on a sustained program is only 1-2 pounds per week. That means #5 won't be availabe for at least 12 weeks, #6 for at least 17 weeks, and #7 for half a year. I'm betting she'll have a boyfriend long before you lose the first 25 pounds (if she doesn't have one already).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP AGAIN

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why I Am Able To Get Your Husbands

The moment he puts a ring on your finger, you start refusing him sex. Blow jobs and anal sex are expressly forbidden. I have no such prohibitions for your husband. I get to enjoy him at his best. You could have had your husband's best if you had not tried to be so controlling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hand the list back to her

And hand her your list. 1) Get a divorce. The end

davwoodavwooabout 6 years ago
Crap

A totally boring waste of time

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not worth the time to find chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would totally work for me

My wife and I both are a little overweight, so we have a variation on this type of agreement. Using an app, we both have calorie goals for the day. Whoever has the most "calories left" at the end of the day, gets to choose how we spend the evening. I'm very motivated, to say the least (and getting more oral sex than usual as a result). She's motivated too, and is getting more back rubs than usual. Both of us are losing weight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why?

What type of fat assed simpleton doesn't take the personal initiative to keep their body fit for life's duration? It amazes me the idiotic excuses people come up with to blame their slovenly fat asses.

Then there is the wonder why their partner doesn't find them "attractive"... DUH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too complicated. Why not just join Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.

Aononymous wondering why? - You youth is showing.

Gotta agree - not sure I want to waste my time with chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous