All Comments on 'The Husband Experience'

by keptbyfather

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well done. I hope you write more.

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 2 years ago

I already read this on your Tumblr and it was one of my favourites. This is seriously hot and it DESPERATELY needs to be continued!

Ab3171Ab3171over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this, would love to read a follow up.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

To be continued! Great to see you post. You made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel you. I have one whose engaged. We've been seeing each other for (5) years and the relationship has grown and evolved. Before he moved her and her (2) children in we use to see each other at anytime of day or night. Now I'm lucky if its once per month (but its always intense). I love him. Wish I could find someone else like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not sure if more chapters are planned; I would love to hear more from Dan and He/Him. What a unique way to non verbally set the story’s relationship boundaries, especially with all other names mentioned. When He asked for the husband experience, the significance of that name/title isn’t lost to Dan. He has a lot to lose if he leaves Patty, but then Dan isn’t asking that of Him. I want to see where you take this next rather than making it up for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Please continue, but I'll be honest I'm my hope for a happily ever after.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

omg can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely continue this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Please don’t stop. Thank you :).

MarriednLonely034MarriednLonely034over 2 years ago

When I imagine having a male lover, this is to a tee what I’m looking for. Thank you. And super hot!!!

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

Omg! Please continue this story!!!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 1 year ago

Great Story. Please keep writing!!!!@

JayGirlJayJayGirlJayover 1 year ago

Wait! More!! Please!!

CuriousMatureCuriousMature10 months ago

I fantasize having a male lover like this with not just the hot sex but the intimacy. All the kissing and intimacy drove my wild. Couple that with the introduction of “husband experience” in that they started to behave as a married couple who are in love……very cum worthy story!!! I just a great gay erotic story!

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Lovely story. Wish there was more.

Pak130Pak1306 months ago

Great story, hope you still intend on continuing this, these two deserve their happily ever after!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous