The Hut

Story Info
A beautiful night in a remote cabin for a night of fun.
3k words
4.17
8.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving over the recessed rail tracks, the tyres thud against the plastic-metal-plastic combo.

I bring the car to a steady crawl, as the rain is pouring down, wipers clearing the new drops only to be replaced with more.

We pull across the road into the driveway of a place I've been before.

The repurposed trainstation house looms into sight and I bring the car to a stop, parking as close to the path we're about to run down.

The host is already waiting to do the run, torch in hand, he greets us both, helping my redheaded girl out of the car while I grab the bag which I stupidly put in the back of the car.

Typical, the one time I didn't have the back seats up, the skies open and the bag is nearer the boot.

I lean in and grab the black bag, my trusty bag that's been with me through my teens and into adulthood. I can feel the rain hitting my back like a drumstick on a skin, I hear the rain through my body as I run towards the fading light.

I round the corner and fumble for the lock button. Sod it, we're in the middle of nowhere, nobody will come near the car. My feet catch up to the redhead and the host, huddling under the roof of our one night rental as he opens the lock to the hut.

The door opens and I hear her gasp. The lights are already on, ready and waiting for us to arrive and the host promptly starts lighting a fire for us. The redhead has her back to me, I can't stop myself from dropping the bag on the bed nearby and taking hold of her, my hands passing over the curves of her hips and resting on her stomach which we fondly name Baby Scroggle.

Her beautiful brown eyes find mine and I place a kiss on her cheek, her face nuzzles into my neck and I kiss the top of her head in response. Her body presses against mine, both of our tops are soaked through, so I unzip hers, her back still against me. I check the host is still busying himself with the fire as I cheekily hold a breast, pinching it through the dampened jumper and bra she's wearing.

I release the pinch as the host shuffles to his feet and starts explaining the facilities of the hut.

Having stayed with the host before, everything is the same as previously, so he makes his leave and the door closes, not before letting a gust of cold and damp air into the cool room.

We both set to closing the blinds within so we can both get changed as the fire heats the room, but as she stands before me in her top and pants, I step towards her, our lips lock together, my hands running over that silky smooth body of hers, as I lift the top up to see a new bra. "Cute" I say, as I take the new bra pattern in, her pale boobs poking out the top, and her hands continue undressing me, pulling my jeans down and pushing me onto the bed.

I land carefully as there's a metal bunkbed above, her hands pulling off my knickers to reveal my shame. Still haven't shaved for her, fucksake!

She ignores the bush and buries her head into me. She takes my oversized clit whole, and starts moaning into me.

Fuck, she knows what and how to do things to me!

She continues, the feeling changes as she moves occasionally. Her lips continue running over my chickdick, her tongue flitting over my clit.

I keep lifting my head up to see her between my heaving breasts, the fabric of my own bra restricting the view somewhat.

She moans again, and my head drops against the bed, my eyes closed as one of her fingers begin to push against my chocolate starfish, which she lightly calls my pussy. I relax more as her finger continues pushing and she's inside me. She moans again and I feel the finger pushing deeper, finding T-spot, fuck the G and P spots, she knows where my T spot is!

She rubs it as her lips keep going, moans coming from within her. The whole thing sends me wild.

My hands lash out, my back begins to arch and buck and she continues taking me, occasionally taking more of my chickdick in that soft mouth of hers. I manage to get out "I'm cumming," as she takes me deeper. I feel myself cum into her mouth and I feel her sucking, licking and swallowing me.

After what feels like a lifetime, my orgasm calms down, and she runs her fingertips lightly down my legs, tickling me as she goes.

I feel her remove her finger from within my pussy as she walks across the hut to the sink in the corner.

"Did you enjoy that, baby," comes the soft-accented voice. I breathe my reply "Of course I did," I giggle as she's done that a few times to me, and she knows how to play my body against me.

"It's your turn to please me now," she turns around, I make a false sulk face as I was enjoying seeing her ass in the knickers, but she walks towards me, her thumbs expertly sink beneath the bands on her hips and begin pulling them down.

They're on the floor as she reaches me, and I shift off the bed. "Let me check the fire first," knowing it's the least sexy comment going, but the room is freezing.

I shove some logs into the converted fire, a converted gas bottle, watching them catch light I start to restrict some of the airflow, knowing it'll heat the room up quicker. As I move back toward her, she's removed her bra, leaning on an elbow, her hand is pinching one of her nipples as she presses the mass against her. Her eyes are fixed on me, and I follow her other arm, her hand is between her legs, the lovely redhair there is wet as she teases herself.

I grab her ankles and lift her legs as she playfully yelps. She gets the idea quick and presses her feet between the top bunk's metal slats just as I bury my face into her.

I begin to lick her softly at first, teasing the hood of her hidden clit, I use a hand to pull the hood back and her cute little clit eventually comes out from hiding. I suck on it, lick it and nibble it. How long has she been horny for?

The only sound within the room is the fire, the wood softly cracking in the heat, the rain beating against the roof and her moan.

Just as the thought of how long she's been horny enters my head, she cums, her legs begin to shake, so I rest my hands against the backs of her thighs should she need the support. In response, her hand shoots between them, fingers grabbing hair and pulls me into her more, she continues to fill my mouth with the sweet liquid.

The legs soon stop shaking, the moan subsides, her breathing returns to normal, and I tap her legs.

The legs drop around me and using the arm on my head, I pull her towards me, her lips agape from the orgasm, she kisses me, licking herself from around my lips as they eventually lock on me again, I slowly release some of her juice into her mouth and we both swallow. She smiles and lays back down.

Naturally, I lift both legs back up to the former position and resume my place.

The red tuft tickles my nose, but I sink my tongue as deep as it can go inside her.

Her hand resumes it's grasp again, and I start to tongue fuck her. Softly at first, but I feel her tighten against it and again a trickle enters my mouth. I use my thumb to rub against her clit and the trickle turns to a flow. The moan this time is my name.

My tongue keeps probing her, my thumb rubbing as one of her hands find my resting hand and takes it, gripping it. I grip her in response.

This time I swallow everything, afterall, spitters are quitters!

I love how she tastes, feels, sounds.

Her legs slowly and shakenly drop around me again, and she lets go of my hair. "Boo wants food and cuddles," comes the soft voice, accompanied with a weary smile.

I get up from the uncomfortable wooden floor, finding the orange bag we'd put goodies in earlier, passing her the bag as I check on the fire.

While my back is turned, she's grabbed some biscuits, gotten out of bed and found my Kindle and climbed into bed properly, the duvet hiding her figure.

Removing my bra, she hands the device to me to get some Wifi to watch something, adding it onto the network was easy, but having to stand in a slowly warming room wasn't.

I find a film on Netflix and climb into bed with her. The opening sequence begins as my head hits the pillow, I look at her as she rests an arm on my chest, the other hand playing with my hair, her expressive eyes dance as she laughs at the opening jokes coming from the small speaker.

I move my head up and kiss her neck as she softly moans, looks at me and tells me to stop.

Naturally, I do it again, and she presses her ear to her shoulder and giggles at me, "I've got goosebumps now you bitch!"

We lay there on the bed, her fingers playing with my hair as we both watch the film, laughing at the jokes and occasionally exchanging kisses.

Eventually I shift. "Lets go out and get something decent for dinner, there's a pub nearby which our host has recommended," her only reply is the smile as I know 'boo always wants food'.

We get out of bed, into the warmed room, and get dressed. I open the gas bottle door to let the fire die quickly, regretting not going to the pub to eat before checking in, knowing the room will be cold when we get back again.

Dressed, we step outside and find the rain has stopped.

Finishing our meal, we notice it's started hammering it down again. We both take our coats, settle the bill and head back out into the rain.

"I've an idea," I say, her hand falling into mine perfectly. She looks quizically at me, as the car unlocks lighting up her face, "just get in, you'll like it."

We drive back to the hut and I relight the fire. This time doing my best to ramp up the heat as quickly as possible.

The kindling soon replaced by some of the smaller logs as I throw in some of our rubbish from the car, the pre-bought dessert cardboard goes into it, helping the heat build back up.

Just as she's finishing fingering the tub of custard, I dip my finger in the bowl and run some custard down her cheek toward her neck. I let her lick the finger which she ends up sucking on as I do my best to suck the custard off her face.

Unsexily we both plonk ourselves on the beds within the room as we enjoy our dessert, the film resumes and we continue giggling away as the room continues to heat up around us.

Eventually it's bedtime, and I've been waiting for this.

She's hidden my glass dildo inside the freezer, the room around us is hot enough to be comfortably naked in, and I strip her down excitedly.

I push her down onto the bed, her feet automatically going above her onto the bunk above as I begin to explore her again, fingers, tongue, lips, hair, a palm smack on her perfectly formed ass.

I check she's not looking as I open the small freezer door beside us, I manage to see the dildo but spot something more exciting. She's put the dildo ontop of a bag of open ice cubes. Tonight is definitely going to be fun!

I fumble for a small cube, enough to wind her up, her head lifts and she see's what I'm doing. Fuck! Caught in the act.

She smiles and her head goes back down as my fingers manage to find a small bit.

Between fingers, I run it softly down the backs of her legs, behind her knee which makes her squeel in delight, down her thigh, over her bum and back up the other leg.

Eventually, I open her lips and pulling back her hood, I press the remaining cube against her clit as she not only inhales sharply but moans, the legs drop simultaneously and her hand grabs my hair.

I put the cube into my mouth as I get pulled into her and my warm mouth clearly calms her down, I move the cube to my lips, my tongue pushes it against her and she screams, hands flailing around her, grabbing the sheets, duvet and finally finds a pillow for her to continue the scream.

The hand pulls me again and I feel her warmth melt the remaining cube, filling my mouth as I see her chest heaving, her breasts rise and fall as her pale arm keeps the pillow firmly against her face.

Being the good girl, I swallow her, and my right hand fumbles with the freezer door, fingering for further small cubes.

I find just the one, small enough that I can tease inside her, but big enough I can remove should she need me to.

Closing my fingers into each other, keeping the cube at the top of my fingers, I push into her and the release the cube.

My hand opens, fingers come out of her as I leave two to curl against her g-spot, she's already shaking against me as the fingertips find the cube and push it into her spot. I hear her cry into the pillow again as the shock of cold hits her, I use a finger to warm her back up as the cube drops inside her, but I know I've not got long with her warmth, the juices inside and the ice itself, so I find the cube again, lifting it just as she cums again.

My lips never leaving her, suction hurting my jaw, I feel like I'm being scalped but it's so worth it!

I keep sucking on her, she floods my mouth, and again, followed by a third as my finger presses against her again.

The hand finds another cube, and this time I go for broke.

I push this against her ass, the shock makes her clench, but I've already removed it and licking the starfish warm again. My nose is pressed against the entrance to her, watery juices are still escaping her as I know her pussy is still spasming. I move up and tongue tease her again, another rush of juice hits my mouth.

I push the cube against her ass again, this time she's relaxed enough for it to pop in slightly, her moans are deafeningly loud, anyone would think I'm killing her in here. I eye up the door, I've bolted it, good.

The cube pops back out, and I leave it to melt between the boards on the floor. My tongue pushes into her slightly open ass, and she cums again. Her legs shaking against me. I use her knees and pull her towards me, my hand finding another cube quickly as I lift up from the floor. Pleased I didn't need to fumble, as I enter her. Another cube pushed inside her with my clit. The pillow is still firmly pressed as she screams into it. I feel her pussy tighten against me, the cold cube goes further inside her, I'm sure it's stuck to my wet clit, but I pull back out slightly, I feel it stop as I push back inside, this time a bit more of me enters her.

I feel her juices flow down against my thighs, pooling at my knees on the wooden floor, I pull out again and slowly enter her again, the cube still there, but surely rapidly melting inside her warm wetness.

I continue entering her and pulling out as another wave of orgasm hits. This time, her contraction against me pushes the remaining bit of cube against my clit, the tightness, the cold, her juices, the heat all make me cum too.

The sudden shock of everything hits me as her legs finally find their way up my body and rest on my shoulders, allowing me to push into her further.

The remaining bit of cube hits her deep as another flood of juice pushes against me and down my chickdick.

I remove myself and watch it splash down onto the wood.

Both of us breathing heavily, the pillow eventually moves. A hand extends from the bed, and I take it and gently pull. How many times have we stood too quickly and had headrush?

I smile, pussy juice covering me, dried into my chest, breasts, still dripping off my chickdick, still running down between my legs.

"Wha-wha. what, t-the h-hell, d-d-di-i-id yu-u-you d-do?" She finally manages between shivers.

I smile broadly, "Temp play," I smile wider, "did you enjoy it?" I try my best to look innocent, while asking.

Her hand barely lifts in an attempt to slap me for being cheeky.

I eventually manage to lift her into the bed, the wet patch is my side, but also almost all over the bed.

I pick two towels from my bag, placing them down, I get in beside her, my arm naturally going beneath her neck as she becomes the little spoon. My little boo, in my arms where she belongs.

Eventually her breathing softens from the deep breaths to soft. I know she's fallen asleep against me.

I brush some of her hair away from her face as I kiss her shoulder, settling behind her to fall asleep too.