The Hyacinth House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck on them, suck really hard." She dropped one breast over his mouth, and he reached up, biting and sucking, taking her flesh in. "Ooo, that's... it... yes, mmm... The other one, too, share my tits. Ooo fuck, that's good."

He pressed one breast hard up against her chest as he suckled on the other one, then swapped. Jillian swayed from side to side, enjoying the pull and tug of his mouth on her nipples and the soft flesh of her breasts. She shuddered with pleasure. "Ooo, nice, that's... a nipple-gasm, I... harder... ooo, I get... ah, fuck... little comes, from my breasts..." She moaned. "Damn, that's good."

Adam bent one leg up, and she ground her cunt back against his thigh, spreading herself wide on him. She shifted her body down, dropping her breasts against his chest, finding his mouth with hers for a long, hungry kiss. She tongue fucked him, bit on his lush lips, hungry to taste him. Her fingers found one of his hands, and she stretched it up above his head. With her other hand Jillian fought and grappled with her skirt, pulling it out of the way, and she found her wet centre, sliding her fingers under her body to her clitoris. She frigged herself, getting her fingers sticky and wet, but not wet enough.

She brought her fingers up to Adam's mouth, and fucked him there, finding his spit for lubrication, and letting him taste her cunt. He licked his own fingers, and together they slid and pulled the flesh of her lips, his fingers sliding into her cunt and across the heat of her asshole, her fingers finding her own special rhythm on her clit.

"My tits, suck on them harder... that's... ooo, fuck... more... " Jillian was hungry for her own pleasure, grinding her wet slide against the coarse texture of his jeans, and Adam could feel her heat. He curled two fingers and pushed them into her, fucking her quickly, matching her panting rhythm with his thrusting fingers.

"How's that Jilly, you like that, you want it, you want more? Ahhh, Jilly, you getting near? You want it, you want to come?" Adam crooned in her ear, whispering words inside her head, telling her, asking her, wanting to give her pleasure, wanting to give her more, repeating his words with a repetitive beat, the sound of his voice fucking sweet joy into her head. "That's my girl, ooo yes, you like that, don't you baby... you want to come, you want it, you want it, you want it..."

He could feel her climax getting nearer and kept whispering in her ear, urging her on, fucking her cunt with his fingers, her mouth with his tongue; and Maddy was there beside Jilly, squeezing her big, full, aching breasts, and she whispered too, "Ooo, fucking hot babe, come on, nearly there baby, ooo, fuck Jilly... ahhh, there it is. Fuck, Jilly, I'm watching you fuck Adam's fingers, ooo, yes..."

And with a small cry and a long, final shudder, Jillian came; and she didn't know whose mouth to kiss, Adam's or Maddy's, so she fell on Adam's chest instead and he held her in his arms and, "Oh my god, I needed that," Jilly finally managed to speak.

"Sshhh, honey," soothed Adam, and Maddy stroked Jilly's hair away from her cheek.

Maddy lay down alongside Adam, and she felt the heat of Jilly's right breast against her arm. "See, Jilly, your beautiful breasts. How could he keep his hands off them?"

Jillian lay between them, half on Adam with Maddy long and lean against her side. She slowly caught her breath, cradled in their arms as they settled her down. "Thank you," she said. "That was delicious."

"If you come like that from your breasts and two fingers, what are you like when you fuck?" Adam asked, his hand inside her blouse, wrapped around to warm the base of her spine.

She shifted her head to look into his eyes. "We can find out later, can we? On a comfortable bed where there's plenty of room, and it's warm. I'd like that."

"Plenty of room, Jillian?" Adam asked with a smile. "Room for what?"

"For Maddy. I want to share you with Maddy." She turned towards Maddy. "That's fair, isn't it Mads, since you saw him first?"

"Yes, I'd like that." Maddy touched the heat on her throat, and wondered why she'd never been this close to Jilly before. "I'd like that a lot."

* * * *

"So, if you were to write me like that, how would you write Maddy?"

Jillian was turned on by his words, and interested to see how he'd contrast her with Maddy, who was so very, very different. She lay with her head in Maddy's lap, enjoying Maddy's hands stroking through her hair. She could see a thicker bulge in Adam's jeans, and tapped it with the tip of her boot. "That was hot. More."

"Yes, what would happen to me?" Maddy asked.

"The thing with you, Maddy, is you wear jeans. So how do we get you out of those? Plus, you're not as assertive as Jillian. You're quieter, more passive, so we have to circle around you more slowly."

"But her sweet kitty. That's got to be the prize, doesn't it?" Jilly asked.

"You and my kitty, Jills. Anybody would think you want it, more than you want cock." Maddy looked at her friend. "I can't see how that's likely."

"Oh, I can," said Adam.

* * * *

"But look, it's getting cold, we should get going." Adam sat up, and started gathering things up to pack away. "I reckon it's going to rain. The wind's picking up."

"You're right. Look there, over the other side of the river." Jilly pointed and they could see, on the hills beyond the far bank, swiftly moving shadows of cloud cutting bands across the brighter patches of sun. She wrapped her coat around herself for warmth, doing up some buttons. She circled a scarf twice around her neck and looked like an arctic explorer. "It is getting chilly, isn't it?"

Adam took one load of things up to the car, piling them into the boot. As he returned to the river's edge, large drops of rain began to fall and a gust of wind swirled across the water. "Quick, girls, or we're going to get wet. Wrap all those containers and plates up in the rug, we can sort it all out later. Just chuck it in the boot." He grabbed two of the chairs, and ran up the slope to the car. Jillian followed behind with the big cushion and the picnic basket.

"Hey, wait for me, you guys!" Maddy took a last look around, and gathered up her bag and the picnic rug, and started running. Just as she left the low flat of the river bank, her foot slipped on some gravel and she fell, sliding sideways down a small incline, ending up flat on her ass in a wet hollow. She screamed, more from surprise than pain, and lay there, stunned.

"Jesus, Maddy, are you all right?" Adam quickly went down to her, watching his own footing, and reached for her hands.

"Mads, you're soaked. You'll bloody freeze." Jilly came down to help, picking up Maddy's bag and scrabbling for the other things Maddy had dropped. "Come on. Can you stand?"

"Yes, I'm okay. My bum hurts from where I landed, but nothing's twisted. I'm not hurt. Sodden though. That fucking puddle was six inches deep. Fuck." She grabbed onto Adam's arm. "Have you got a towel in that car of yours?"

"I dunno. Don't think so, but there might be another rug. We can wrap you in that. Let's get you to the car."

"You'll have to get your gear off, Mads. You're gonna freeze to death, you're wet through." Jilly went ahead to open the car doors.

Maddy was soaked. Her jeans were completely sodden, and half her coat too. "Just my fucking luck!" she exclaimed.

"Could have been worse, Mads. At least you're not hurt."

"Just my pride."

"Bum on the seat, Mads. I'm going to pull these off. Adam, give me a hand." Jilly undid the laces on Maddy's shoes and handed them to Adam, one by one. He took them to the boot, then he leaned into the driver's door and started the engine, turning the heater full up.

"It'll take five minutes, but we'll have some warmth. Maddy, you're shivering."

"I expect there's a bit of shock," said Jillian, "but these jeans are so cold."

"Come on then, let's get her out of them. I'll find that rug."

Jilly tugged and pulled on the jeans, which clung tightly to Maddy's legs. "Shit, babe," she joked, "if your legs weren't so bloody long we'd be half way to Christmas by now." She tugged again. "Bum up."

"You're going to have to roll them down," said Adam. "They're too tight."

Jillian grinned up at him. "I've always wanted to do this. Typical Maddy, she has to fall into a puddle for my luck to change!" She managed to unroll the jeans down Maddy's legs. "Aw look, babe, your sweet kitty, it's all wet too. Get 'em off." And she rolled Maddy's brief cotton panties down her legs, handing them back to Adam. "And your coat and top. They're wet too. Christ, you're fucking cold. Adam, where's that rug?"

Maddy sat naked on the seat, huddled into herself to find warmth. Adam passed the rug to Jilly, who wrapped it around her friend. "Get in," Adam said, "get in beside her so she gets some body warmth from you. The heat's not coming on yet. The engine's still cold."

"No, not me. You're bigger. Take your jumper and shirt off, so you're skin on skin. Mads, your dream's coming true. You're getting naked with Adam, to get warm."

She looked up at Adam. "Besides, we'll need to put her in something for the drive home. Her clothes will never dry, and she's too bloody tall for anything of mine." In a crisis, Jillian was always practical, and Adam could see she was right.

"But you've got body heat too, Jilly. If Maddy lies on me, and you lie on top of her, she's going to warm up in half the time. Look, her skin's turning blue."

"He's right, Jills. I need to get warm faster. A human sandwich, that'll work." Maddy was shivering - the slip into the water had been surprisingly cold, and her skin was still wet. "I'm bloody freezing."

"Stick the pillow up against the other door." Adam said. "I'll lean back against that, Maddy's back against my front, you get on top of her front against front, and we wrap the rug around all of us. That's the fastest way to get warm."

"Like sleep overs, Mads, and a blanket fort. Thank god Adam's got this big car, with plenty of room in the back!" Jillian took control.

"Okay, Adam, jumper and shirt off, get on your back." She laughed. "Now that's a line for later. Mads, your top off, snuggle up against Adam in his big, strong arms. There's a good girl."

Adam lay back again the cushion, one leg stretched on the rear seat, the other resting on the transmission shaft tunnel. Maddy lay back against him, her flesh cold against his chest."I'm so cold, I can hardly feel you."

"Sshh, honey, give it time."

"And now me," said Jilly, opening her coat and undoing the buttons of her blouse to reveal full breasts in the blue brassiere, "See, it does match my knickers," and she cuddled up against Maddy, breast against breast. "There, Mads, your own little human hot water bottle."

Maddy laughed bravely, but was shivering too much to appreciate anything other than the heat of their bodies.

"You hands, Mads, between our bellies... oh fuck they're so cold. You poor baby. Adam, wrap that rug around us, and get your hands under my clothes too, we need lots of heat under here." Jilly wriggled to find a comfortable place, and ended up with her breasts against Maddy's, her head in an awkward twist on Adam's shoulder, from where she could smile up at him.

"Well, isn't this unusual. Two half naked adults with a sex goddess in between, and not a kitty or a cock in sight. Is that a first, do you think?"

"Truth is stranger than fiction, Jillian, that's for sure. Who'd have thought, the scullery maid knowing all about hypothermia." Adam waited, counting to five.

"The scullery maid, Mister Cain? The scullery maid? Harrumph." Her eyes glinted with joy. "This man of yours, Mads; when you're done, can I borrow him? I could do with one like him."

"One like him, how's that, Jilly?" Maddy asked, finally warm enough to talk without her teeth chattering.

"One who cares."

Jillian looked up at Adam, and she might have been a completely different woman in that moment, stripped bare and naked herself, complete honesty and longing in her eyes. She couldn't bear it, and closed her eyes to stop falling.

Adam didn't say a word. He extracted one hand from under the blanket, and gently stroked her hair. Jillian smiled the tiniest smile so he'd know, but she didn't open her eyes. Instead, she brought her own hand up to his throat and found his pulse and the beat of him there. Thirty seconds later her eyes did open, wide in wonder, and she held her two fingers longer, counting to make sure.

"It does that," Maddy whispered. "Stops and starts again. You found it too."

Outside their steel cocoon the rain came down. Inside, Maddy soon stopped shivering, and Adam made up a story to pass the time. Twenty minutes later she was deliciously warm, and she realised Jillian had fallen asleep in her arms like a small, hot animal, a tiny rattle of breath from the back of her throat. Maddy stroked Jilly's hair, and her heart melted. She whispered to Adam, "Look at Jills. She's fast asleep. She's adorable, look."

"I told you she'd be like my cat, exhausting herself." He looked down at their two heads, one all messy blonde curls, Maddy's dark brown, nearly black. "Are you warm now, honey? We should make a move. It's an hour or so back to town."

"Yes, I'm toasty now." She turned her head to kiss his cheek. "Adam... thank you. For keeping me warm, for just being you." She paused. "Do you know, I've never been naked with a man before, when nothing's happened. That's kind of strange, kind of nice, too. Thank you. I didn't know people could do that."

"It's the comfort of strangers, I guess, where baggage doesn't matter, and only the moment does."

"It's what you write about, isn't it? Intimacy. It's different to sex. I've not always seen that, sometimes I'm not sure how to tell the difference."

"I guess. But it's not nothing, though."

"He's right," said Jillian, stirring from sleep at the sound of their voices. "It's not nothing. Right now, with us, it's a tiny moment but the biggest place in the world. It's everything. Just like your man at the netball games, Maddy. It's being safe, is what it is."

She sat back from Maddy and did up her blouse. "One thing, though. When we get back to my place and we've cooked ourselves dinner, we're all going to bed. You do know that, don't you? Maddy and Adam and Jillian, in a big bed. You can take turns."

"Doing what, Jillian?" Adam asked.

"Adoring me, what else?" Jilly laughed. "Besides, I want to see that beautiful cock of yours, that you promised."

"When did I promise that? I don't remember a promise."

"In your stories, Mister Cain, that's where you promised. All those women of yours, those women you write. Why should they get you exclusively?" She looked at Maddy. "What do you think, babe? Shall we share?"

"As long as I get more than Adam," replied Maddy, astonishing herself even as the words left her mouth.

"Goodness me, a lady might blush."

"Jilly, don't be silly. You always knew. It's just that I didn't."

"Does this mean...?"

"My sweet kitty? You might need to share it with Adam, but I'm sure you can sort it all out. I mean, look at this." She pointed to her naked body. "You know I'm pretty fit."

"You're a hussy, is what you are," replied Jilly, her eyes bright. "Don't you think, Adam? A right little tart."

"We'll find some cream, I'm sure."

As the big car purred back along the freeway, Adam glanced from time to time in the rear view mirror. Maddy slept up against the pillow, the rug still around her. Belted into the centre seat beside her Jilly slept too, snuggling up close to her friend for comfort.

Adam turned the stereo down, but even so, kept his eyes on the road and his hands upon the wheel. Up ahead, they'd pass the roadhouse and descend the hill to the hyacinth house. It had been his soundtrack for over forty years, and would be a soundtrack for a few years more.

* * * *

.../ to be continued in Part Two.

* * * *

This story references several other works by electricblue66 - aka A.A Cain. Links are provided below:

The Floating World - The Madelyn Chapters in five parts; Adam, Madelyn, and Juliette (and a scene with Bonnard).

The Dark Chronicles in twelve parts; a re-telling of the Arthurian myth.

The Floating World Parts One and Two; Adam, Amanda, and Antony (Part Two only).

The Floating World - Twelve Silken Buttons Adam and Gabriela, and a sub-theme with Flick (Felicity).

American Girls Downunder Adam and two college aged girls.

Songs of Seduction - Fire and Ice an alien and an astronaut.

A Love Song for Sara Adam and Sara, Adam and Ruth (not the Ruth from the cafe).

The last paragraph references two songs by The Doors.

© electricblue66 2019