The Hyacinth House Pt. 02

Story Info
One man and two women entertain each other.
15.3k words
4.83
13.9k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter continues straight on from Part One. If you haven't read that one I suggest you do so first, otherwise this chapter will not make much sense. The link is in my profile.

* * * *

"It makes sense to go back to Maddy's place first," said Adam, "since she needs dry clothes and a hot shower."

"Yes, but I've not got much food in the house and a rubbish electric stove. Jilly's got a much better kitchen; plus, she's central. And my car's at hers."

"Simple then, we get you warm and dressed. While you're doing that, I'll go buy some food, and we'll go over to Jillian's to cook. She has a small alcove I want to see." Adam glanced up at the mirror for a reaction.

"Mister Cain, you cheeky man." Jillian's eyes lit up.

"Your bay window, Jilly. He's talking about your bay window."

"Is that what they call it now?" Jilly replied. "I really must get new curtains."

"To match the drapes?" Maddy asked, feeding her the line.

"Of course, my darling. I'm a natural blonde. You'll see."

"Is that a promise, Jillian?" Adam asked.

"More a foregone conclusion."

"Jilly!"

"Well, he did ask."

Twenty minutes later Adam eased the car down Maddy's drive. The sun was going down, glowing gold through great banks of cloud to the west, and darkness would descend quickly.

"You two go in, I'll come back in half an hour to pick you up. Maddy, can I have my jumper back, before I go back out? It's cold."

Maddy looked down at herself, wrapped in Adam's blanket and wearing the jumper she'd worn during the drive back from the river. "Oh, must I? I like being wrapped inside the scent of you." She inhaled deeply, her nose buried in the crook of her arm.

"Ah, but I'll get a bit of you, in return."

She smiled softly, then passed the blanket to Jill. "Here, hold this." Then, without thinking twice, as comfortable in Adam and Jill's presence as she was in any gym changing room, Maddy took the bottom of the jumper in her hands and pulled it up over her head, revealing her beautifully toned torso and tight breasts, a shadow of hair above the cleft between her long legs. Jilly gasped at the sudden declaration of Maddy's naked splendour.

"Good God, you're gorgeous, you really are. Adam, how come she doesn't know?" Jilly shook her head, still in wonder.

"It's a mystery to me, too. Madeleine, she's right. You really are beautiful." He blatantly admired her body. "But go and get yourself warmed up. I'll be back as soon as I can." He placed the blanket around her for warmth, kissing her hair as he did so. "Jillian, look after her properly now. Over my knee if you don't!" He grinned, loving the laugh in Jilly's eyes.

"Ooo, Mister Cain. You delightful man. I'll neglect her completely, cast her out into the storm."

"Jillian Jones, you're a liar!" Maddy turned in her magnificence, and slinked ahead of Jilly up the stairs. "You can dry me."

Jilly deliberately posed by the door, one arm high up on the wall, her head tossed back and the other arm dramatically thrown across her brow. "Oh my goodness, so many choices! What's a girl to do?"

"Go inside, Jillian, do as you're told." As she turned to go, Adam gave her a swift smack on one lovely bum cheek. She laughed with delight, blew him a kiss, and closed the door. Adam grinned to himself as he got back into the car. A good meal, and these two women? A man would be greedy to want more.

* * * *

"Do you want any more, Adam?" Jillian asked, gesturing towards the kitchen.

"No, thank you. That really was delicious, and the perfect amount."

"Mads? Any more?"

"No, I'm good," Maddy replied, easing back her chair from the table and stretching out her long legs. She was dressed in a fleecy pair of tracksuit pants and a bright knitted jumper, practical and ever so warm. Despite the baggy clothes hiding her figure, she radiated a natural sensuality. Her skin glowed and her eyes were clear and bright.

She'd soaked for a good fifteen minutes under a hot shower back at her place, recovering fully from her immersion in the freezing pond. By the time Adam got back from the local supermarket she was dressed and drying her hair.

Jilly was curled up on the couch reading a magazine when the doorbell rang. She got to her feet and went down to greet Adam.

"Mads," she called up the stairs, "there's a handsome stranger at the door, shall I let him in?"

"Is he the man with the fast car?" Maddy asked, playing Jilly's game.

"Do you have a fast car, Mister Handsome Man? Or a carriage with four white horses?"

"Only the car, I'm afraid," Adam replied.

"Tut, tut," Jillian said. "That just won't do, Mister Cain. Not at all. But you'd better come in." She stood close beside him, looking up into his eyes, her own eyes sparkling with joy. "I'll go first, up the stairs. You may look."

Adam did, waiting until she was five steps ahead before he started up the stairs. The beautiful curve of Jilly's bottom sashayed from side to side right in front of him, and he imagined it bare.

"That's rather divine, Jillian," he said.

"My backside, Mister Cain?" She reached the top of the stairs and turned to face him.

"The idea that popped into my head." He stopped too, their faces level.

"What idea was that, Adam?" she asked.

"You, naked, on a bed in front of me."

The pupils in Jillian's eyes dilated with her immediate, visceral reaction. "My god," she said. "Am I that I obvious?"

"It's just a thought," Adam replied, seeing a slight flush start on her throat. "A nice one, don't get me wrong. But no rush. I'd have to undress you first." He said it as if it was the most everyday thing in the world, but it wasn't.

"My goodness," she said, touching the heat on her throat in wonder. "And now it's me has to wait." She recovered her composure. "Maddy, are you ready? We really do need to go. I'm getting hungry." She winked at Adam.

"Just a sec," Maddy answered. "I'll get my bag. You go on down."

"We've just had that conversation. I think I'm getting myself into trouble, thinking about that." Jilly was as honest with herself as Adam was, when it came down to it. Lowering her voice so only Adam could hear, she whispered, "I hope you know what you're doing. Because I don't."

"Don't worry, Jillian. Everything will be fine. You'll see."

"Is that a promise, Adam?"

"Yes, I reckon it is."

"Maddy. Don't forget Maddy." Jillian was still whispering.

"That's hardly likely." Adam glanced across at Madeleine, who was walking towards them with a cat-like liquidity.

"What are you two whispering about?" Maddy asked. "Trouble? Who's in trouble?"

"Me," replied Jilly. "I'll need you to save me."

"Don't be silly, Jills. You can always look after yourself."

"Not this time." Jillian looked straight at Adam. "This one's not like all the others."

"What do you mean, Jilly?" Maddy hadn't heard Jill doubt herself before.

"Adam's different. He actually likes me. I'm not used to that."

"What are you used to, Jillian?" Adam was curious.

"Foolish men and stupid boys who only like me for my tits," she replied.

"Hmmm. I can't deny I don't mind a bit of cleavage, and your ass is rather splendid, but really, there's only one place I'd rather be..." Adam left his words hanging, teasing Jillian gently.

"And where's that?" she asked, aching for the answer.

"Why, in your alcove, of course. Where did you think?"

Jillian looked at him with directly. "I shall hold you to that, Mister Cain."

"Good," he replied. "I'll be happy to be held, Miss Jones."

"You two!" said Maddy, shaking her head. "Do you need a room?"

"Probably," Adam said.

* * * *

"When you're writing yourself into a story, what's the process there?" Jillian asked.

She was curled up in her favourite chair near a small fireplace, logs hissing from wet wood, an occasional spark bursting out. A delicate teapot sat on a small table beside her, and she sipped from a fine porcelain mug. She'd disappeared into her bedroom earlier, emerging in a long gown emblazoned with Klimt's painting, "The Kiss." She was in her own little gallery of fin de siecle decadence, in a warm and comfortable room with perfect company.

Maddy was stretched out on the rug in front of the fire, her head by Jilly's feet so she could see Adam, her feet by his so she could touch him. Adam had found Jillian's alcove, a small bay window, curtained now against the night. He sat, propped up at one end of it, his legs stretched out towards the fire.

"Hmmm, let's see," he replied, pondering Jillian's question. "I usually paint a small scene, to set the stage as it were. Light brush-strokes, I don't lay it on, just enough for readers to picture it for themselves. It's interesting, the words readers use when they describe my writing - someone said it was cinematic, someone else said, like a film. Visual then, I guess, which makes sense. I've got a very visual mind."

"You like to watch?" Jilly half joked, and looked down at Maddy. Adam saw the shift of Jillian's gaze, and the light in the room became a little more intense, from where he sat. The fire flickered as if a breath had been exhaled to feed its flame.

"More to see, than to watch. Watching seems a little remote, I think. I want to get the reader in closer, for them to see the tiny details as the scene unravels."

Maddy stirred, rolling onto her side to look up at him. She shifted away from the fire, it was getting too warm on her skin. She rubbed a sore spot on her ankle from where she fell. It didn't hurt, but she was aware of it.

"Someone wrote, once, that I write so intimately, that I get my head right down onto their pillow. Whereas she wanted to go away and close the bedroom door, leave them be," Adam continued, telling them a story by the fire on a cold winter's night.

Maddy, who had done that often enough with Jilly, didn't want him to leave her like that, not this time, not any more. 'Don't close the door,' she thought. She reached over to touch Jilly's leg, and her skin was so very warm and so very smooth. She heard Jilly sigh, but it might have been a breath from the fire.

"Go on..." said Jillian, her voice low, but she had no doubt they were both listening closely. She could have heard a heartbeat, if it stopped. "How do you write the sex?"

"I circle around it slowly, like a cat finding warmth -"

"Or hunting," Maddy interrupted, remembering the little waitress Amanda, dragging eyes after her as she walked away, the prickling feeling on her neck as the watchers watched her go. Maddy remembered her own thoughts in the café, wanting Adam to look at her from behind his eyes, wanting him to take her alive, to pin her down; to leap across the table and fuck him.

"Is that how it works?" Jillian said, getting to her feet. She reached down to take Maddy's hand, pulling her up. "I've got an idea." She turned to Adam. "You, stay there. We can do this next bit by ourselves."

"What are you doing, Jills?" Maddy asked, as she followed Jilly out of the room, hands still held, hand in hand.

"You'll see."

Adam watched them go, and closed his eyes. His fingers stroked the edge of his own porcelain cup, feeling the delicacy of the hard rim and the remaining heat from the tea. By his feet the fire crackled, and an ember shot onto the rug. He heard the women return, but didn't open his eyes.

"See," said Jillian. "He doesn't want to look."

"Sit forward," she said to Adam, "and stand up when I say."

Adam did as instructed, and felt a soft skein of cloth being placed around his head to cover his eyes; blindfolded.

"Can you see,?" Jillian asked, and he couldn't. "Stand up. Come with us."

Adam did so, and both women took a hand, leading him down a short hall to another room. Adam, who didn't know Jillian's house, assumed it was her bedroom. The carpet was soft under his feet and the air was warm. She must have left the heater on, or the house had ducted heating. It didn't matter; the air was comfortable on his skin.

"Wait," Jilly said, and left the room, the swish of her gown the only sound. A few seconds later, Adam heard the clank of metal on metal. "The fire screen," she said, as she returned. "Don't want the place to burn down... now, where were we?"

"Adam was talking about seeing things, holding his gaze," Maddy replied. "Watching him, watching women."

"Well, we've taken that away. What's next?"

It was a hypothetical question, so Adam remained silent. Earlier, Jillian had whispered she didn't know what she was doing, but she was clearly wrong about that.

"Touch then, don't you think?" Maddy replied, and Adam turned his head towards her voice. She was behind him, but he had no sense of the size of the room, nor his place in it.

He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. He had nothing to fear, he was safe in the hands of kind women. He gave a little of himself up to them with each breath, and got their tenderness in return. Jillian took his hands in hers and slid them inside the cloth of her gown, placing them on the bare skin of her waist.

"Don't move," she whispered. "Keep your hands where they are."

Adam held his hands on her waist, spreading his fingers wide to explore the areas he could reach. He eased his fingers down an inch and felt the softness of silk and soft lace. He smiled, wondering what colour she wore.

"Dark blue, Mister Cain, just for you." Jillian had read his mind, and liked his fingers exploring.

He felt hands on his own waist from behind; Maddy was close to him. Sure enough, he felt her breath by his ear; she was taller than Jilly and didn't need to reach up. "I've got nothing on underneath," she whispered, as her hands moved around to his belt. "For you... and for her."

Adam could imagine the affection in her eyes, and he liked the way Maddy was sneaking up on Jilly's sweet kitty. That would be lovely to see. He'd watch them quite happily; being in the room would be enough.

"Let me," Jilly said, "so much easier from in front."

Adam felt her body drop before him, his fingers running up now over the sides of her bra and her soft breasts. He felt the drape of her gown over his forearms, and heard the creak of her knees.

"Oh, my ancient bones, listen to them." Jilly laughed. "You won't hear that with Maddy. She's disgustingly fit. She's a bitch." But her voice was soft when she said it.

"I do keep telling you to stretch before exercise, Jilly." Maddy's voice was still close to Adam's ear, and her hands were creeping up inside his jumper.

"I know you do, darling. My fingers are fine, it's just my legs that creak."

"You need to spread them wider then, Jills. Stretch them out. Pretend you're a dancer."

"I can call you Margot, if that helps," Adam said.

"Hush, you delightful man. We're doing touch, not sound." Jillian pressed her hand against the swell in his jeans, to remind him.

"A strict order of senses then, Jillian?"

"Oh yes, Mister Cain. Don't you think?" Jillian undid Adam's belt, and undid the button at the top of his fly. Then her fingers left him, and he could no longer sense where she was.

"Arms up, Adam." Maddy was still behind him, and he felt his jumper being lifted up. They were undressing him, one slow garment at a time. He lifted his arms up and Maddy pulled the jumper up over his head.

"How tall are you, Adam?" Jillian's voice was a few feet away. She was watching Maddy standing with Adam.

"Six foot."

"Gosh. I'm only five foot four. That's an eight inch difference. No wonder I get a sore neck, looking up. Even tippy toes don't do it."

"Don't worry, Jillian. It'll be fine."

"You keep saying that. What on earth do you mean?"

"I think we might find out, Jills. I think I've figured it out." Maddy laughed. "It's not often I'm ahead of you, is it?"

"It's not. How'd you do that?"

"Read more stories. Adam's left one or two clues."

"Has he, indeed? But that might be artistic licence."

"You don't need a licence, Jillian, if you write what you've got," Adam said.

Jillian, who really did have a deep cleavage, looked down at herself and did some quick geometry in her head. "Oh, I see what you mean. We are getting awfully close. I'll wait, you lovely man. I'm in no hurry. I'll watch while Maddy undresses you."

"Naked male, clothed female, is that your thing?" Adam asked.

"How do you know I'm not naked already?"

"Oh, I think you like to be undressed. You wouldn't put lingerie on, otherwise."

Her chuckle was wicked. "Mister Cain, we've only just met, but you know me so well."

"There's always something quite lovely, undoing a ribbon, unwrapping a gift, undoing buttons one by one," and Maddy was doing that, undoing the buttons on Adam's shirt. "See, Jilly? His skin is so soft. You should stroke it... oh, I expect you will!"

She pulled Adam's shirt away from his body, sliding it from his arms and dropping it to the floor. She ran her hands slowly over his chest and belly, teasing along the top of his waist band but going no further. She remembered herself in the garden, and held a hand on his gut, just as he'd cradled her belly; and Jillian's down by the river. She ran her fingers up over his chest, and tugged on his tiny tight nipples. "Do you like that?"

He leaned his head back against hers, to show that he did. Maddy was strong, and tightened her arms around him in a hug, returning his sentimental gesture from the garden. He enjoyed the strength in her arms.

"Mads, let me see." Jilly's voice had a slight quiver, and Adam figured she was sitting forward, watching. He wondered if her gown was spread, showing Maddy her hourglass curves and her blue lingerie. His cock pulsed against the pressure of his jeans, and he breathed a little faster, willing Maddy's fingers lower.

She resisted his desire, and concentrated on slow teasing of her own. She caressed his torso, his shoulders and his back, but then she was gone. He heard a soft movement of cloth behind him, and a gasp from Jilly.

"Ooo, you lucky man. I think I'll join in, in a minute. Goodness me, what a gorgeous sight!"

Adam's imagination raced. Maddy revealed? But how much? He craved the sight of her, but didn't pull the scarf away from his eyes. He felt her naked skin against his back, the hot press of her breasts against his flesh. He sighed deep in his throat, and moaned as she slid around his body. She circled around him once, and he knew the movement was for Jilly.

"My fucking God, babe, your body is exquisite. If I was gay, I'd do you." Jilly laughed, as she repeated her old refrain.

"Pretty fit, Jills, that's me." Maddy laughed too. "You can be a little bit gay, if you like. I think I'd like that."

"I might not want to."

"You're a liar, Jillian Jones. I've seen that look before." Maddy continued to circle around Adam, placing his hands on her body so he could discover she was completely nude. She trailed her hand across his hardening shaft. "I think we'd better get these off, don't you agree? Jilly, come on, give me a hand."

Maddy crouched in front of him, and slid down his zip.

"Wait for me!" Jilly exclaimed, and Adam felt two pairs of hands caress his torso and arms. As the women pampered him, he followed their bodies with his hands. One moment he felt the soft silk of Jillian's gown, the next moment the gown was gone and he touched bare skin. Bare, soft skin, and the silken feel of her underwear. Jillian was shorter than Maddy, and it was easy for her to take Adam's nipples into her mouth, sucking and flicking them, nipping the little erect nubs with her teeth.

"I'm not waiting any longer," said Maddy. "These are coming off." She tugged at the waist of his jeans and pulled them down his legs.

"Oh, my word," exclaimed Jillian. "You really are very fine, Mister Cain, very fine indeed."

Their hands moved away from his body, and Adam knew they were looking at him, his thick prick rising. His cock was for them, thickening and filling, now that it was free of his clothes.