The Hyacinth House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian started a low crooning hum and a soft chant. "Hmmm, that's it... ooo, that's my baby, that's right... come on darling, closer, closer, hmmm... oh yes, nearly there... come on Jilly's luscious tits, ooo... hmmm... that's it, that's it, come for Jilly, all that cum, over my breasts, ooo... that's right lover, nearly there, nearly there..."

"Oh, there you go, here it all is... that's it, baby, over my tits, ooo... such a lot. Ooo, there's some more, gosh, what a lovely hot mess. Lucky Jillian, all that cum, just for me? Me and my clever hands?"

"Up on me, Jilly, lie up on me. I want cum all over my breasts too."

Maddy reached down for her new lover, wanting Adam's cum on her skin, and the heat of Jilly's body, her breasts, her tongue, her mouth, her lover, to be covered by sticky creamy loveliness, Adam's strong arms around them both, his hot sticky heat against her thigh, between her legs, her mouth feverishly kissing Adam and kissing Jilly then Adam again, she couldn't get enough of them, and her hands were all over them both, rubbing her palms over Jilly's breasts, wetting them with sticky, creamy, delicious cum, his jism over both women, their nipples shining bright, their eyes shining too.

And Jilly's fingers, wet with Adam's seed, were in Maddy's cunt, her sweet kitty cat cunt, and she finger fucked Maddy till she came, her ecstasy surging up until it spilled over her, just as Adam had spilled over Jill.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." Maddy chanted, beside herself with pleasure, and Jilly did, then Adam's fingers were there too, and he fingered her asshole and Maddy was throbbing and climbing and closing her eyes tight to see the shimmering light... and she came again, shuddering between Adam and Jillian and...

"Who's a greedy girl, then Mads?" whispered Jilly, who'd fucked Maddy's mouth with her fierce little tongue; and slowly Maddy started to breathe again, her body hot and sticky, and her skin flushed and tingling. Adam's cock was still hot against her side and Maddy didn't know where her body stopped and their's began, but it didn't matter because there was the animal warmth of three bodies in bed, and Jilly pulled some covers up to keep the heat in.

Out in the other room, a log dropped and an ember cracked and jumped against the fire guard. It started to rain, drips knocking against the downpipes like a clock. Inside the house with a hyacinth garden the three of them dozed, temporarily sated. Further out in the countryside, the river began to rise, filling the place where Maddy had fallen.

* * * *

Adam woke without moving, coming awake to a little snuffling snore behind him. It took several seconds to register where he was, a warm hand on his thigh a quiet reminder. One of the women, Jillian or Madeleine, wiffled like a small animal as they slept. He felt body heat through the bed and didn't want to move, but his bladder called. What time was it?

He carefully slid out of bed, tucking the blankets down around the woman in the middle so the cold wouldn't creep in and disturb her. He looked back, and in the dim red light of the bedside clock he could see Jillian's toss of curls hiding her face. She slept on her side, and it had been her warm breasts against his back and her little hand cupping his balls as he'd fallen asleep. Madeleine lay on her back next to her, only her dark haired head visible on the pillow. They both looked much younger than they actually were, sleeping innocently behind their honest, earthy sexuality. He was a lucky man to find them both.

He reached for Jillian's gown on the chair, and draped it around his shoulders. The soft silk was cold against his skin, sliding against his thighs as he silently left the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He was awake now, and would remain so for an hour or more, before falling back asleep before dawn. It was an occasional pattern of broken sleep as he got older, especially in an unknown place.

Adam felt his way along the corridor to the toilet, his eyes slowly getting used to the dim light. He found the loo and silently peed, directing his stream against the side of the bowl so as not to splash. He put the lid down and didn't flush, a habit ingrained from decades past when children slept and his wife lay quietly sleeping. All that was different now, all so much older, and love had changed too. He shook his head to keep those thoughts in their place.

He went down to the front room where the embers of the fire still glowed. He placed more logs on the grate and knelt before it, blowing steadily to restart the flame. Ah, there it was, a purple blue flame caught and spun under a log, soon joined by another. Within five minutes there were five dancing, flaming angels, shifting forth and back along the underside of the logs. Pleased with the result, Adam went to the kitchen and found a bottle of water in the fridge.

Returning to the lounge, he made himself comfortable in Jillian's chair, leaning back to watch the fire. Flames flickered and flared for several minutes, before settling into a steadier burn. A soft golden glow lit the room, all alive and moving. Nothing better, he thought, than an open fire on a cold winter's night. Well, almost nothing better - he recalled the women in the sleeping room and their burning desire.

Like a moth near a flame he'd been caught, and he wondered how long their soft seduction would last, this woman Madeleine and her best friend, Jillian. Opposites attracted, that was certainly true with those two, and he wondered where he fitted, whether he even fitted at all. They were both kind and loving, and he couldn't ask more than that. He was the stranger though, lying between them. He knew that much at least.

He heard a door close up the hall, and slow feet following the same path he had followed to the toilet. She lifted the lid up and shushed her own silent wee. He heard a quick turn of water in the sink and the rattle of a towel rail. He wondered who it was.

"Adam?" It was Madeleine. "Are you alright, out here by yourself?" Her voice was sleepy. She stood by the door, rubbing her arm where she'd fallen, a silhouette of a shape with no definition.

"Yes, I'm fine. I needed to pee, and knew I wouldn't get back to sleep, not straight away." He opened his arms to her. "Come to the fire, stay warm."

Maddy drowsily moved towards him, then raised a finger. "Wait, Jilly's got a nanna rug in that window box. Let me get it." She crossed to the window, peeked out between the curtains into the night, then bent to open the lid of the window seat. The knitted jumper she'd slipped on rose up across the curves of her bottom, revealing the backs of her thighs and the little gap between her legs. "There it is. This'll keep us snug."

She came back to him and silently undid the silken tie on Jilly's gown, spreading the cloth apart so she could sit naked on his lap, pressing her ass right back against him. "Like my daddy man," she whispered.

Adam felt the hot place of her sex, and began to thicken as she settled herself onto his lap, her back against his chest. Maddy pulled the rug around them, leaned back to kiss him, then placed his right hand up under her jumper onto her left breast. "He never did this," she said, almost to herself, "not in real life, anyway." She kissed Adam again, before leaning her head against his. "This is nice, by the fire," she said, before continuing with her memories.

"Can you imagine how many combinations I made up, an eighteen-year old innocent girl?" She was still half asleep, almost talking to herself. Adam listened and held her on his lap. It felt comfortable with her there and somehow, despite his arousal and hers, quite innocent. She reached down between her legs and eased her neat slit apart, remembering how she'd played when she was younger, and as she grew older, getting better at it.

Adam smiled, and pressed his hand against her breast where her nipple was already hard. "Yes, I think I can imagine that. I see why you liked the scene between Adam and Madelyn so much, where his cock became hers."

"Like yours is. It's my cock now." Maddy turned to kiss him, then moved again, spreading her legs apart. She reached down and put Adam's erection up between her legs, pressing his shaft up against her cleft. She held it in place with her left hand, slowly masturbating with her right. "This is how I did it," she said in a matter of fact voice.

"When I was older, I bought a dildo and would slide it up my kitty. Mirrors too, so I could see." She was slowly building herself up. "Always with my fingers though, like this." She licked her own fingers for taste and for her spit. "Never a vibe. I hated the buzz and it was never gentle, never slow enough. I got to know myself very well, gazing between my own legs." She smiled. "I think I might like the look of my kitty even more than I like the look of a cock. Is that right, do you think? Given that I'm basically hetero."

"Are you though? Hetero? I don't know about that, not really," Adam replied.

"Jilly and her sweet kitty, is that it?"

"I thought yours was Jilly's sweet kitty," Adam reminded her.

"Hmmm," she said dreamily, "that's right, she is; my little kitty cat cunt." She pondered herself and her friend. "Jilly's gorgeous though, isn't she?" she asked, as if she needed some kind of affirmation.

"She is. She fits well with you, there's a bit of yin and yang about you both. You complement each other nicely, you know each other so well. Even though you're so very different."

"Tall and short, tiny tits and big boobs, and you the curved line in between?"

"If you'll let me." He made it sound very simple, but maybe it wasn't.

"I'm sure Jilly won't mind," she said, "because I think I like that idea." Maybe it was that simple, after all.

As she'd been speaking, Maddy had been gliding her fingers in between her lips and over her clit, so familiar with her own body and her quiet places. She was comfortable with Adam, comforted even, and she found herself relaxed in his arms, her slow pleasure rising. She remembered what Adam had said about his own quiet places: the Japanese garden, his slow flowing waters; and she knew the comfort she gave herself, when she came - it was the same. She pressed his hand over her breast, over her heart, and held his gentleness there.

She turned her head to face Adam. "You're a safe place, did you know that? That's why I like your stories so much. Everything's so slow, you give the reader so much time. And space. Plenty of time to get turned on, and you conjure up safe places where nothing can sneak in, nothing can hurt you. You're always writing warm places with the covers pulled up, or sun on your skin, or cool water sliding over my skin." She'd not noticed how her words changed, how she was putting herself into the scene.

"Your characters, they're always looking up at the sky, not down on the ground." Her fingers returned to her kitty, sliding into herself quietly as she sat on his lap. "You write places for me to go into. Even when I'm not super horny, your stories always make me come. You give me just the right amount of time, and it's always in a lovely place."

Maddy was in a quiet, contemplative mood, her guaranteed fantasy cycling through its script. Anything Adam said of or did would be an interruption, so he held her as she'd been held long ago, and held her as she came.

It was a silent orgasm, quiet and unannounced. Maddy always knew when her peak would arrive, always knew the deep heavy bloom in her belly, the tight icy ache in her breasts. Sometimes, when she was alone, she'd pull and tug on a nipple, but here she had Adam to do that for her, and he knew exactly what she needed. Just a little pinch, enough sharp pain for a quick intake of breath.

She didn't need much stimulation, and when her fingers finally found it as they always did, her orgasm was a peaceful, flowing thing spreading through her body like molten gold, shimmering in a wonderful cycle, starting in her kitty, spreading hot flame up through her belly, grabbing both breasts on its way, triggering a sigh and a moan and a little croon from the back of her throat, before blinding the backs of her tightly shut eyes bright red, finally spreading silently in her head, filling it with white light.

Adam held her as she shuddered and quivered, and wIth Madeleine, it was enough to be there with her. He held her as she slowly came down from her favourite place. He watched her eyes slowly open, saw how they drifted into focus, and how she lazily smiled at him.

"It always soothes me, coming like that. Me and my finger, and a made up man in the room."

She turned to kiss Adam, clenching the heat of his shaft between her thighs. "But you've not come yet, so we're going to do something about that." She kissed him again, stroking his temple. "We've got a rug and a fire and a cold winter's night. I've always wanted to be a proper heroine, making love in front of a fire. Can we do that, Adam, do you think?"

"That's a hypothetical question, I trust?" Adam cradled her face in his hands. This woman continued to intrigue him - her contradictions; self-assured and confident one moment, a little tentative and uncertain the next. But what could be simpler, an exquisite woman asking him to make love by the fire? "I like your words, Madeleine. Making love. Thank you - even before we do that, making love... so much nicer than fucking, I think."

"Oh, we can do a little bit of that too. But you're right, I'm a bit silly with bliss after that lovely come. How did you know to just hold me, to let me pleasure myself?"

"I think you've been circling around that fantasy of yours for a very long time, it didn't seem right to interrupt. Holding you safe in my arms, I don't know. In some strange kind of way, it was somehow paternal, but then it wasn't that at all. I don't know. I can't properly explain."

"Jilly's always said I've got a daddy thing. That's probably it." Maddy smiled as she slid to the floor. "But I'm never going to call you daddy, you can forget about that. You're not my dad, and I never want you to be. But I do feel safe with you. Is that weird?"

"Not weird at all, and thank God you won't call me daddy. I've got a daughter already. I don't need another."

"You can tell me all about her another day. Right now, I'm the only woman I want you thinking about, doing this."

Maddy reached up to caress Adam's balls and his shaft, tugging him down beside her onto the floor. "Can we make this simple, really uncomplicated? I want you inside me, your weight on my body, your cock in my cunt, your lips on my lips."

"Seems straightforward to me." Adam held himself above Maddy, his weight on his elbows. "Like this, do you mean?" And he guided himself into her in one long smooth slide, she was so wet already. He saw her eyes widen with his movement, felt her hands on his ass pulling him in even deeper, and he heard a quiet, gentle sigh.

"Mmmm, yes, that's exactly where I want you. Make love to me, Adam. Make love to your Madeleine."

Adam, draped in Jillian's robe emblazoned with the golden kiss, cradled Madeleine's cheeks with both hands, just like the image on his back. From above, an angel would have seen four figures, two entwined and blazing gold; and two bodies joined together in slow moving bliss. Madeleine's legs were bent, her thighs wide at his waist, her sex deep and full. The clench of her cunt gripped and relaxed on him, his cock sheathed in her velvet grip. He eased back so the tip of his cock teased her entrance, and her eyes opened wide with the repeated joy of his slide, as he made long gentle thrusts deep inside her.

They made love gently, their bodies bathed in heat from the fire, heat from their rising passion, heat from their sex made as one. He looked down at her face and saw a little smile, then her eyes closed and her fingers laced behind his head. "Love me slowly, my beautiful man, make it last the rest of the night."

She kissed him with her curiously innocent kiss. "I want you inside me when the morning comes." She sighed. "Ooo, that's nice..." Adam moved faster.

"Forget about morning." Maddy giggled. "I've... ooo... changed my mind." She shifted the line of her body so his thrusts found another place, another more exquisite friction. "Time to fuck me now, baby, quick and fast. Make me come... hmmm, that's... oh fuck, there..."

Madeleine, primed already from her drowsy fingers, and still aroused from the languorous night with Jilly and Adam, didn't need much to take her over again in a long, sighing moan. "Ahh, fuuuck, that's so... sweet... in my kitty. Come in me now, angel, come in me now."

Adam moved faster in her, finding the rhythm that would build his own moan, a soft growl from the back of his throat. Holding her cheeks in the palms of his hands, Adam fell into her dark eyes and kept falling, and the spill of his come when it came was blissful and slow, spilling his soul deep inside her.

Madeleine held his head to her breast, feeling his weight on her. She stroked the back of his head and felt strangely maternal. Is that what happened, finding a loving man, that it made her care differently, more deeply? She wondered momentarily if it was her clock she heard ticking and thought that it might be.

She heard a sound and looked across to the doorway from the hall. She saw the silhouette of a watching figure, and wondered how long Jilly had been there, watching their love making. Maddy didn't move, but didn't turn her head away either. Jilly would know she'd been seen.

Silently, Jilly shut the door, just as Maddy always did at parties; except that Jilly had seen a lot more.

"Was that Jillian?" Adam asked.

"Yes, that was Jill."

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know. I hope so. Maybe we should go back to her."

"Yes, I think we should."

Lying in her bed, Jilly saw her bedroom door open; and she watched Adam drop the gown and Maddy take her jumper off. They got into bed, one on each side of her. Adam, being the biggest, turned Jillian on her side to face Maddy, and he spooned her. Maddy kissed Jilly on the nose. "Did you think we wouldn't come back, baby girl? Silly thing. You know I love you. Now shut up and go back to sleep."

Jilly, who hadn't said a word, didn't quite know what she'd done to deserve these two. But for once in her life, she did as she was told.

* * * *

To: Maddy

From: Jilly

Date: August 20, 2019, 10:29 PM

Mads, can you save me from this fucking conference? It is so. Fucking. Boring. Two more days to go and I don't know how I'm going to survive. Babe, when you pick me up from the airport, can you bring a big box with holes for air, and I'll jump in it for twenty-four hours to recover. Forty-eight! How can people be so impenetrably not interesting?

It's not totally bad though. There's an American woman on my table who's funny as fuck, and knows her fashizzle. She's one of the speakers, on about mining or geomorphology or somefuckingthing. I didn't understand a word, but she made the whole world sound like some glorious fuckable body, all caverns and channels and rolling hills. She made some comment about glorious valleys, and I kid you not, I reckon she was looking straight at me, at my beautiful boobs!!

You've got your older man thing going on with Adam, maybe I could try this woman on for size! A nice tall thing she was, too. I'd be so cute and adorable beside her. But not as nice as next to you. God, babe, I miss you!

Of course I'm behaving, before you ask.

Speaking of cute and adorable, I read Adam's conference story last night. Have you read that one, where he's a speaker and there are the people in the audience he talks to? (How appropriate, he'd be pleased - "Research, Jillian?" With that damn eyebrow of his. Gush. "Of course, Adam, research." Wink).