The Hyacinth House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very. Fucking. Nice," Jillian spoke again, and he felt a small hand take hold of his cock. "Mads, come and see." She measured his length with the span of her hand. "So that's why I'm only five foot four. That's... a fine length, Mister Cain."

"Wait," said Maddy. "Adam, turn around and take three steps backwards. On the bed."

He did so, moving back until the back of his left leg touched the edge of the bed. He lay back, his cock fully erect, the tip of it reaching the bottom of his navel. He revelled in the exquisite hardness of his cock, in his own sensation, his arousal doubled by two pairs of eyes.

"Do you want to see, babe?" Maddy asked, as she climbed onto the bed beside him, her head resting on his chest, looking down at his cock.

"I've got my eyes closed, enjoying the feel of him," Jilly replied. "Oh, you meant Adam. I'm staying right here, so I can memorise this beautiful thing."

Maddy chuckled. "I can see that." She turned to Adam, and undid the scarf, tying it loosely about one of his wrists. She looked into his eyes, seeing his pupils dilate; then his eyes widened as he took her all in. She was propped up on her elbows now, her chin in her hands. She could turn her head one way to kiss Adam, turn the other way to see Jill.

Adam slowly ran his hand down Maddy's back, around the perfect curve of her buttocks, along the tight line of her thigh. She was an amazing contrast of silky soft skin and tight, taut muscle. Adam could lie there for years, learning every tiny place that was Maddy.

Jillian too, at the end of the bed, she was entranced and enthralled by his cock. She knelt on the floor, and the bed was the right height so she could hold his shaft in her hands, and look at it closely. Adam watched her study him, saw the way she ran a finger down the shaft, tracing the line of veins with the tip of her finger, and her touch was exquisite softness, followed by the firmness of a fingernail as she followed the ridge of darker flesh up the seam of his shaft.

Jillian looked up into Adam's eyes, and her gaze was very, very serious. She didn't say anything, then looked back to his centre, as if she too was astonished by the movement of her finger. A tiny smile creased her lips; she could do this for ever.

Maddy moved further down the bed so she could see exactly what Jilly was seeing. She eased one leg up for Adam to reach down and find her kitty lips, smooth and shiny, wet already from the evening's slow arousal. She shifted slightly so that Adam, when he wanted to, could slide fingers inside her. For now though, Adam was content with slow dreamy fingers, exploring the length of her slit and every now and then, the hardness of her clitoris bud. Maddy wanted that too, and didn't want penetration, not yet.

She cupped one hand over Adam's balls, feeling their coolness at the base of his hot shaft. Jilly saw, and kissed the back of Maddy's hand, and was rewarded by two of Maddy's fingers to suck. She suckled Maddy's fingers for a long moment, and her mouth was a little fucked place.

Jilly closed her eyes, her hand still on his cock, enjoying her first sweet finger fuck from Maddy. She'd waited a long time for Maddy to fuck her mouth with her tongue or her fingers, she'd lost count of the times she'd day-dreamed this first moment.

"Fuuck, babe, who knew I'd get you like this? All rolled up with a man for dessert." She whispered as she drowsily let Maddy's fingers go. "But feel this, his cock head's like velvet, so soft."

She ran her fingertips over the skin of Adam's head, then ran them over Maddy's lips. "It's the same." Experimentally, she lowered her own lips over his head, then reached out to Maddy for a kiss. "It is the same," she said in wonder. "Velvet soft." She reached down between her legs to find her own soft skin. "It's all the same, hot velvet soft skin."

She gave her wet fingers to Adam so he could taste her too, giving Adam's mouth a tiny fuck, just like she'd fingered Maddy's mouth. "Ooo, more of this..." and Jilly fucked both their mouths with her fingers. She spread her legs apart, and Maddy slid a hand between them and did to Jilly what Adam was doing to Maddy. Both women moaned.

"Oh my fuck, is that what he's doing to you?" Jilly shifted her body so Maddy could penetrate her. "Inside, babe, fingers inside."

Adam took the cue, and slid his fingers between Maddy's slick sliding folds, and slowly started to fuck her. Maddy eased her body back to give him better access, shifting her thighs apart so he could see her cunt and his fingers sliding inside. "My asshole too, finger my ass."

"Ooo fuck, Mads, do it in me. Two fingers, ahh fuck, that's... so... fucking... good." Jilly moved up from her knees, holding Maddy's fingers in her cunt, and leaned up over Adam so that Maddy had better access between her legs. With one hand she yanked the bra from her breasts, "Fuck the strap," and dropped a big heavy tit onto Adam's face. "Suck hard, suck my tit hard. You can bite."

"Slow down," said Adam. "Let me do this. Don't worry about me, not yet. My desire, ladies first." He slowed his finger fuck into Maddy's kitty, and Maddy matched his pace into Jilly's.

"Sweet god fuck, how can you be so right?" Jillian managed to say. Less frantically, she gave Adam her big full breasts, alternating left and right, and he nipped her nipples with his teeth. With one hand on her shoulder, his other fingering Maddy's cunt, he set about orchestrating a new rhythm. Maddy figured he didn't want strong sensation on his cock, so she lay her cheek on it, and focussed on Jilly's sex.

It was so different to hers. Whereas her own slit was long and smooth and tidy, her lips nearly the same colour as the rest of her skin, Jilly's cunt was darker, her labia folded and thick, her inner lips a little dark moth about to fly. Maddy eased her fingers between those lips, separating them, feeling the wetness inside. She slicked some of the stickiness onto her fingers and tasted Jilly for the first time.

"You're sweeter than me," she whispered. "My kitty tastes different. This... this is the closest I've ever been to another woman's sex. Even myself, with mirrors, never so close. It's beautiful. And so different to mine."

She slowly pushed her fingers into Jilly, in wonder at the sight of her friend's cunt and her disappearing fingers. "I can see why you write about pussy so much, Adam. It's a gorgeous place... " She eased her fingers in and out, feeling Jilly's cunt clench, seeing how her wetness turned creamy white.

"Jilly," she said. "Adam, I want us both to fuck Jill, make her come." She started a faster fuck with her fingers. "Jilly first. I can wait. She's my adorable baby, I so want to make her come."

"Because you really, really want to, Maddy?" Adam was curious, and he also knew the power of words, how to tease Jillian with more suggestions of delight.

"Because I can," Maddy replied, so her motives were much more mischievous.

Jilly let out a long moaning sigh; all her Christmases were coming at once. Madeleine wanting to fuck her, Adam with his beautiful cock, what was a girl to do? She was helpless, and didn't want to be helped. She knew that Maddy, when she put her mind to something, always got it; and she sensed Adam always put his woman's pleasure first. It wasn't hard to give herself to them, she'd wanted them both all day.

"She really is divine, all those curves and little dark places. Let's play with our darling, because we can." Adam sounded joyous at the thought of Jillian as a play-thing.

She felt Adam roll from under her, and he took her in his arms and moved her up the bed, on her back. He took the scarf from his wrist where Maddy had looped it, and quickly flicked it around Jillian's wrists. It was only symbolic, she could easily escape, but he lightly tied her arms up to the head of the bed.

"How convenient, Jillian, a bed post. We'll have to tie you here more often."

"Is that a promise, Adam."

"Oh, I think so. If you like."

"If I like, Mister - ooo, fuu... uk." Jilly's body lurched upwards, pleasure rippling through her. Maddy had spread Jill's legs wide apart, pushing two fingers deep into her.

"Sshhh Jilly, you're talking too much. You really do go on sometimes." Maddy continued her gentle exploration. "Ah, there it is. I've never been able to find mine. Even with all the books."

Maddy looked at Adam with a sly smile. "Her G spot. This'll be fun!"

Jilly was helpless before, now she was taken over by a slow mounting bliss. Maddy urged pleasure into her with slow rolling fingers, pressing and pressing on that wonderful place. Jilly moaned, and moaned again, her head arching back with pleasure. Her body bucked up against Maddy's fingers. "Ooo, fuck, fuck, fuck meeee..." She cried out, vocalising her pleasure, her lust.

Adam joined in, suckling on Jillian's hard nipples, squeezing and pressing her breasts, then moving to her mouth for a deep penetrating kiss. Jilly was fucked in both places, Maddy's fingers alternating between thrusting in and out of Jill's cunt and giving her a steady pressure on her vaginal wall, while Adam thrust his tongue into her mouth. Then oh sweetest heat, Jilly felt Maddy's hot mouth on her sweet kitty instead of those fingers, and she nearly swooned.

Adam flipped loose the scarf from Jillian's wrists and moved on the bed so she could reach his shaft, to overwhelm her with more sensation; his hot, powerful promise in her hand. She gripped him, but was overwhelmed by her rising orgasm and couldn't do anything more. It didn't matter, the heat of his cock was enough, and Adam's darting tongue in her mouth.

With Maddy's thrusting fingers in her cunt, and big aching breasts bouncing on her chest, Jilly was taken, taken, taken, and, "Oh... ohh... ohhhh... mmmm... my... " Maddy's long finger was tight in her ass, pushing and fucking her there. "Nnnn... oh... ohhh... ohhhh..." there was her crooning call again, and Jilly was helpless, helpless, helpless, bliss climbing up inside her and... "I'm going to..." They were too good; working their rhythm perfectly together, Adam and Maddy took Jill into her own microcosm of hot swooning ecstasy where her world exploded...

... and Jilly came, shuddering, her hands scrabbling helplessly on the sheets, until Adam dropped the thick hot heat of his shaft into her hand and she gripped it tight because his cock felt so good too; and she shuddered and gasped, making little sounds in the back of her throat because her mind couldn't make any words.

Maddy held her hot mouth over Jilly's heat, calming her with steadying breaths. Her finger in Jilly's ass didn't move for a moment, then Maddy eased it from her, sealing Jill's little tight hole with an open mouthed kiss. She couldn't resist, she had to probe Jill's sweet tight asshole with her tongue one more time.

"What a perfect little bottom, Jills. Who'd have thought I'd like that?"

Jilly couldn't answer, she was still trying to get her breath back. She felt Adam shift on the bed beside her, turning her on her side and spooning his big body behind her, the heat of his cock between her legs. Maddy moved up the bed too, pressing her long, lean body against Jilly's front, breasts against breasts, hard muscled flesh against curves and soft cuddly places.

They held the little woman between them, caressing her, murmuring little kisses on Jilly's skin, soothing her, welcoming her back to the warmth of their world. Adam and Jillian and Maddy, and only Jilly had come. What a wonderful world, and Jilly was in the best place, cuddled between them. She was quite overwhelmed, and for once in her life was silent.

"That doesn't happen often," Maddy whispered.

"What's that?" Adam asked, just as quiet.

"Jills, not being able to say anything."

The most Jilly could manage was a long sigh of joy. She sleepily opened her eyes, to see Maddy's soft eyes gazing at her.

"Ssshh, Jills. We've got you."

"I'm so spoilt. That was sooo good. Thank you."

"Thank you, Jillian, for being so ravishable." Adam smiled. "It wasn't hard."

"It still is," said Jillian, her drowsiness forgotten. "Scoot down on the bed a bit. I've always wanted to do it, but never found the right man."

"What's that, Jills?" asked Maddy.

"Be a big boobed porn star, giving a man a tit fuck. I've got the perfect cleavage, Adam's got the perfect cock."

"Ohh, that's not fair," Maddy pouted. "My boobs are too small to do that."

"Don't worry, babe. I'm sure we can find something for you to do." Jilly turned to Adam. "Would you like that, Adam? Your beautiful cock between my divine breasts? A titty fuck for Adam? Your sceptre spurting juice on my tits?" She spread her arms wide, jiggling what was on offer.

"I've had worse offers, that's for sure," Adam replied. "I'm not going to say no to something like that. A titty fuck from a slutty goddess, it'll be fingers and pearls..."

"Ooo, you delicious man. Let's see what Miss Jillian can do." She reached over to a bedside drawer and found a bottle of lube, and spotted a tube of lipstick too. She laughed. "Wait a sec, let me do my lippy. If I'm going to be slutty, I might as well do it right!"

Madelyn settled down to watch. She'd not known many men, and Adam's cock would look very nice between Jilly's splendid breasts. His was definitely the longest cock she'd ever seen, and she had a feeling he knew how to use it. But for now, she was content to watch Jilly play, to play with their man. She smiled to herself, 'What a presumptuous thought, but right now, tonight, he's definitely ours.'

"Penny for them, Mads?" Jilly asked.

"Toys. I was thinking about toys. And men. Well, one man." She lay back on a pillow and spread her long legs apart. "But if you get to play with Adam, I'm going to watch. I'm sure you won't mind if I play with myself?"

"Bloody hell, babe, so many choices! But I did promise Adam."

"There's always another time, Jills. But look, you're neglecting him."

Adam didn't seem to mind. He was lying on the bed, lower down where JIllian had placed him, his head resting back on a pillow, arms behind his head.

"Look at you, Lord Muck," said Jillian. "Shall we bring grapes and have a eunuch wave a fan? Anybody would think we were slaves."

She knelt at the end of the bed and took his cock in both hands. "I assure you, oh man with this magnificent cock, that I'm paying attention because I want to." She wrapped both her hands around his shaft, looking up at Adam over the tip of it, a devilish glint in her eyes. "Gosh, I didn't know my hands were so small!"

"Jilly!" Maddy exclaimed as she often did, a strange prudery all of a sudden.

"Oh, look at you, Miss Proper, with your fingers in your kitty. Keep your eyes on my work, and you'll learn a thing or two."

Adam's eyes were closed, the exquisite touch of Jillian's slow hands bringing him a quietly building sensation, almost calming. "She knows what she's on about, Maddy, this really is -"

"Sshhh, Mister Cain. No chatter. Just lie there and think of England. If I need you, I'll call on your services. Meanwhile..." Jillian lowered her lips to his cock head, and her red lipstick was almost a perfect match.

Maddy watched, fascinated. Jilly's hands on Adam's cock were constantly varying their stroking motion, sometimes twisting his shaft, sometimes squeezing, then stroking, her fingers a gripping, sliding tube. She saw how Adam responded, his long sighs, a moan when Jillian found some deeper place for his sensation.

Jilly pressed hard against his perineum and didn't stroke at all, then she grazed her palm over his cock head, and saw how he jerked uncontrollably, his fingers scrabbling on the sheet.

"You're very good at that, Jills. Where'd you learn to be so good?" Maddy asked.

"In the back seat of cars, mostly." Jilly continued her gliding hands on Adam's cock. "When you were off playing netball, Mads, and sitting on your daddy man's lap, Jillian Jones was giving hand-jobs out the back. Jack-off Jilly, I think the boys called me. Ten bucks a pop, it was easy. Stupid boys with quick trigger dicks, tossers the lot of them. I made a hundred bucks one night, and all it cost me was two packs of tissues."

She lazily licked Adam's head like a lollipop, swirling her tongue around him.

"Did you blow them?" asked Maddy.

"Fuck no," Jilly replied. "Always always always on my terms. Hand job, come in a tissue, tissue in their pocket so they'd get their own mess to keep, kick them out of the car. Well, Mum's car." She smiled. "Fuck that. No stupid boy was gonna get his pathetic prick near my mouth. The quickest dick was thirty seconds, I reckon - you know him, that footy jerk, Trevor. Thought he was king cock, did Trevor."

She laughed, momentarily distracted by her own story. "Should have seen him at school the next day, bragging to all the lads. I knew he was talking it up, so I walked right past him and tapped my fingers on my watch. Shut him right the fuck up. I don't think he ever spoke to me again."

Jillian returned to Adam's cock, studying the heat in her hands. "Not like this beautiful cock, not a single one of them." She outlined his length and thickness with her fingers. "Boys like you must have moved in different circles at school, Adam. You must tell us later, who was your first lucky girl?"

She stopped stroking, a sudden memory flashing through her mind. She reached out to touch Maddy's foot, to quickly share it. "The end of school prom; you know that silly princess bitch, Evangeline Isabella or whatever the fuck her name was, Miss fucking Queen Bee, look at me?"

"Yeah, Miss prissy proper, never been kissed; such a bitch." Maddy remembered her too.

"At the prom. Remember that dress she wore, that red thing that had her tits hanging out everywhere? And she kept saying she'd spilt some sauce on it, saying someone 'bumped her at the buffet.' She spent most the evening trying to hide the stain." Jilly laughed. "Guess who her date was."

Maddy cast her mind back, and started giggling. "Fuck, it was too, wasn't it?"

"Yup. Trev the tool. Another thirty second job, I'd say. Silly bitch, she didn't even get it in her mouth."

"Jilly!"

"What?"

Jilly grinned at her girlfriend, their friendship going back such a long time. "This is what best friends are for," she said, looking down at the cock in her hands. "Sharing stories. Think what we can tell our grand-daughters about Adam."

"Jesus, Jills, you'll have us in Zimmer frames next." Maddy laughed too, she could see Jilly's point. "This is why you write stories, isn't it, Adam. Remembering."

"I guess. Erotic nostalgia, huh? Now there's a thought."

"Fuck nostalgia, Adam. This is now. I'll try not to get distracted again." Jillian looked almost apologetic. Almost. She grabbed a hair band from the bedside table, and pulled her hair back into a tight crimp. "I'll be a good girl, now. And concentrate, not be some ditzy blonde."

And she squeezed her lovely breasts around Adam's cock, and began to slide him in her cleavage. She quickly reached for the lube, squirting some out to warm in her palms. "Ahh, that's better."

The slick of lube glistened on his shaft, and Maddy was treated to the sight of Jilly's voluptuous breasts enclosing Adam's cock, sliding back and forth, urging his pleasure up, slowing him down, pulling him up higher and higher, making her tit fuck the best thing in his world right now. Maddy watched, fascinated, her own fingers playing in her kitty, as Jilly's breasts enveloped Adam's cock. She heard the change in Adam's breathing, and caught Jilly's eye.

Jilly nodded, and mouthed, "He's getting close."

Maddy slid over to Adam and took one tight peaked nipple into her mouth, tugging it up and nipping it with sharp teeth. She twirled his other nipple with her finger and thumb, and felt his body jerk.