The Hyacinth House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sshh. Go find Jilly. She'll be wondering what's happened."

He stroked her hair and looked down at her fondly. Madeleine knew Adam wouldn't give her any quid pro quo declaration of love, but hoped that he loved her and thought that he might, in his way. Sometimes his eyes went very dark, very deep; deep enough to drown in.

"Jillian, hey? Let's see what she's up to. Shall I undress her from the bottom up, or the top down?"

"Oh, God," said Maddy, "I don't know. Either direction will be an eyeful, and will get you to the same place in the end. You choose." She kissed him. "Tease her though. That way, you tease me."

He laughed. "I can do that." He stood up. "Now, where's she gone?

"Oh Jillian, my darling, where are you hiding, where have you gone?" He called as if it was a game of hide and seek, and he'd counted to fifty.

He went back through to the kitchen, but Jilly wasn't there. He went out to the lounge room, and there she was, kneeling on the low bench in her alcove, looking out the window, the curtains hiding her head. Her lovely curved bottom stretched tight the cloth of her skirt, and Adam could see a perfect band of thigh above a black stocking. The garter belt was taut across her pale skin, its crisp contrast like a Helmut Newton photograph.

"Jillian," he said, "there you are. Madeleine says I'm to tease you."

"Mister Cain! You wicked man. You'd better come over here and begin." Her voice was muffled through the curtains.

"No, you come here, and behave."

"Here, Adam. Do as you're told."

They were both quiet for a count of ten.

"My, my, Adam. Are you a strong, wilful man, who'll put me over your knee?" He could hear the delight in her voice, still talking to the window. He tiptoed silently closer, almost within reach of her delectable ass.

"Jillian Jones." She jumped, not realising he was so close. "Are you being disobedient, a bad girl?"

"God, you made me jump!" She quickly stood up on the window seat, unravelling herself from the curtains, and was much taller than him.

"Come here, you gorgeous man." She pulled Adam's head to her breasts, and his short beard was smooth against her cleavage. Then she threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. "Carry me!" she commanded, and clung to him.

He took her weight in his arms and carried her back to the room where Madeleine was. "She's misbehaving, Madeleine."

"It's not me, Mads. Adam won't do as he's told. He's the bad boy. I'm the good girl, see!"

Jilly, trusting absolutely that he'd hold her, kicked one leg out straight and both arms wide behind her head, showing herself off in a "ta daaa" pose, just like Dita von Teese on a Tuesday.

Maddy laughed. "Jills, you're impossible. If I was Adam -"

"If you were Adam, babe," Jilly interrupted, "what would you do?" She was still in his arms, feeling very comfortable.

"If I was Adam?" Maddy thought for a moment. "If I was Adam, you'd be on the bed, your arms stretched high and tied..."

"Well, Jillian Jones, how does that sound? For starters." Adam made it quite clear there'd be multiple courses.

"Ooh, you two!" Jilly said with delight. "Plotting against me. Put me down, then." As always, her timing was impeccable. "The scarves are in the second drawer."

"Jilly," exclaimed Mads, forgetting where she was.

Jilly looked at her friend. "Mads, you really are quite adorable. You do know that, don't you?"

Maddy pretended to look sheepish, but the flush on her chest gave her away completely.

"Well, Mister Cain! Are you going to do as you're told? By the tall leggy one over there, not poor little defenceless me." Jillian peeked at him from behind a curl, to make sure he was paying attention, properly, to her.

He was. As he lay her gently on the bed, Jilly contrived to brush a hand across his groin, and was pleased to discover he was thick and full already. "Ooo, Mads, Adam's getting hard. I'm being a good girl, so he must be having wicked thoughts. I think I'm going to get ravished." She stretched her arms up over her head. "Am I going to get ravished, wicked man?"

Adam looked down on her, enjoying her game, looking forward to loving her senseless.

"Take my skirt off, then, before it gets torn." Jillian didn't wait for an answer, but lay waiting for him to undress her. "It's worth a fortune. Just like me!"

Adam found the zip on Jillian's skirt, on the left hand side, and eased it down. As he did so she watched him, a tiny smile at the corner of her mouth and creases at the sides of her eyes.

Jilly knew Adam well enough by now to know he'd take his own good time, his long, decadent, luxurious time, to undress her. He'd take forever to find every single place on her body, every exquisite soft place, then he'd find the soft skin next to it, and drive her into delirium, inch by slow inch. She'd want blissful release immediately, then want it to last till tomorrow. She closed her eyes and lay waiting to be tortured. If she was a cat she'd be purring.

Madeleine watched the couple on the bed. She knew Jilly well enough, from when they were both very young, to know she had so many layers, so many faces; from the frivolous Miss Jilly Jones all the way deep down inside to someone very serious, so very precious, she could weep. Maddy ached with love for Jilly, and her fingers slid to her clitoris for slow release.

She watched as Adam slid his hand inside the cloth of the skirt where the zip opened, revealing Jillian's pale hip; and the tingle on her own thigh must have been a fraction of Jill's. Goosebumps ran up and down Maddy's flesh. She ran a hand over her skin and wondered if it was as soft as Jilly's. She couldn't remember; she'd been too excited to slow down and take her all in, those first times.

"Lift your bum," Adam whispered, and Jilly was obedient for once and did so. Adam carefully pulled the skirt down her legs and away from her feet. He stood and folded it, placing it neatly on a chair in the corner.

Maddy realised he'd stepped away from the bed so she could see Jilly, curved into her corset still, but with the roundness of her thighs, the side of a hip now exposed, for Maddy to see.

She watched Adam undo the buttons on his shirt, and saw Jilly watching him. That left Jilly unseen, so Maddy looked at the deep blue cloth between her thighs, the straps on her garters to black stockings, and the pale bands of flesh; and she thought Jilly looked like a beautiful painting. Serebriaskova, that was the artist's name, her curving girls. Jilly could have been the model.

Adam took his shirt off, folding it and placing it with Jillian's skirt. He returned to the bed and looked down upon her, lying languidly on the soft covers. He studied the woman silently, caressing her up and down with his eyes.

Maddy wondered what was going through his mind. She might ask him another time, but right now she watched, fascinated, as he gazed down upon Jilly.

"Well," said Jilly softly, "do you like what you see? Do I please you?" Maddy liked this side of Jilly - still confident, but wanting affirmation, wanting to be sure.

Instead of words to reply, Adam used touch. He knelt beside Jillian and softly caressed her cheek and her throat with his fingers. Maddy saw how Jilly arched her head back to expose her throat, preening her head against his hand for more, like a shameless cat.

Maddy smiled: the old saying that dogs have masters and cats have staff flashed into her mind. That suited Jilly absolutely, but Adam wasn't exactly staff; or if he was, only when it suited him. He too was like a cat, and Maddy wondered what Adam did when all he wanted was to stretch on his back in the warm sun, and have someone tickle his belly. She giggled, hushing the sound in her hand - the irreverence of that thought about Adam...

Oh god, could he read her mind? Adam turned towards Maddy with an inquiring look on his face. She shook her head, nothing, it's nothing; and he turned back to his... she almost thought prey, but seeing Jilly lying there exposed... gazelles don't lie down for lions, but a lioness does.

Adam ran his fingers lightly up Jilly's arms, up to her wrists, and laced his fingers through hers, stretching her arms higher. Then, with one hand pinning both wrists together, he held her to the bed. He slowly drifted his fingers back down her arms, lightly, his touch soft on her skin. She shivered with pleasure and her legs eased apart.

Maddy saw the darkness of Jilly's wetness on the narrow band of cloth between her legs, but Adam's touch was still on Jilly's shoulders, and again on her throat. He delicately ran two fingers down Jilly's cleavage, then along the tops of her breasts, lightly touching her skin.

Ooo, though Maddy, the rules of this undressing were becoming clear. Adam was deliberately teasing Jilly, touching only her skin, which meant there was a barrier of cloth over most of her body. With Maddy, though, there was no such barrier, and she pulled her nipples to tight arousal, and her fingers drifted down to her belly.

Jilly must have seen or sensed the movement, for she turned her eyes towards Maddy, and the two women looked at each other. Jilly couldn't bear it, and turned eyes back to Adam. "Please, touch me, my pussy, I'm..."

"Sshhh, Jillian," he whispered, "we'll get there." He placed his hand on the bare flesh of her thigh, so much closer. "But there's so much to do first." He began tiny circles of movement, then slid his hand down a leg, over her stocking, away from her centre.

"Sweet fuck god, you're torturing me." Jillian whispered back. "But don't you dare stop!"

Adam stopped all movement.

Jilly shivered. "Bastard," she whispered in response. "You sweet, sweet bastard. Fuuuck. Kill me slowly, why don't you? With your slow fingers."

He traced his finger down the seam of one stocking, and back up the other. "That's what I like about you, Jillian. You don't beg."

He carefully unclipped the stocking from the garter strap, thoughtfully rubbing the little red patch of skin where he'd flicked the strap earlier. He put his fingers to his lips, and touched the finger kiss to the little place.

"It doesn't sting," she said. "Not any more."

"Good," he replied. "I'll torture you slowly, but I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't like being hurt."

And they understood a little more of each other. Adam rolled both stockings down her legs, leaving them bare. He stood and eased his trousers off, and his cock was thick and hard for her already.

Maddy gazed at him, and wanted his cock in her hands, her mouth, her cunt. She watched, enthralled, as he returned to Jillian, willingly sacrificed there on the bed. Maddy's fingers were wet and sliding, and she kept watching. Jilly's breasts and cunt were still hidden under cloth, and Maddy didn't know how Adam did it, revealing his prize so slowly.

Adam lay his head on Jillian's thigh, and gazed at the barrier of cloth covering her sex. Maddy moaned, and circled her rising clit. She tried to imagine being behind his eyes, looking at Jilly so closely. How did a man look at a woman? She didn't know.

"Goodness me, Jillian. You seem a little wet." He traced the outline of her lips against the soft cloth as if in wonder, and found the hollow of delicate skin right at the top of her thigh. He kissed it, and Jilly moaned.

Maddy moaned too, and circled her aching clit. Her belly was heavy, her pleasure deep and thick, rising slowly. Was this how Adam did it, stretching out time forever, connecting up every tiny moment? Infinity in a heart-beat? She vaguely remembered something he'd said, or written - life is made up of tiny moments, living is the space in between. Right now, she was completely and totally alive. She could picture his delight when he found her solitary freckle, high up inside her thigh, where one young day she'd run naked under the hot sun.

Adam kissed Jilly's thigh again, and his lips murmured like butterfly wings down her leg. He found the hollow behind her knee and tasted her there. Doing this, his body twisted, and his hot cock brushed over her breasts, hot against the cool silk of the corset. Jilly eased her hands away from his trapping fingers, sliding her hands down to hold him. He shifted a little to make it easier, and she held him without moving, pressing his hot shaft against her skin.

He moved down to a foot, and sucked her small toes into his mouth, two at a time, his tongue dividing Jillian's toes. He curled his tongue around her big toe, and sucked on it like a little cock, or her thumb. And all the time she held him, holding his shaft with two hands.

Adam massaged a foot, then did the same for the other. His lips drifted up her leg, and Jilly's hands left his cock to grip the sheet instead, in helpless, repeated movements.

Maddy watched, and saw how Jilly quivered. And still she was hidden, her glorious breasts still covered, her sweet kitty covered too. It was too much for Maddy, and she gave in. "Adam, will you... I want to hold you... will you come here? I want your cock in my hands."

"She wants my cock, my darling, can you wait?" He whispered in Jillian's ear, kissed her throat, and touched his fingers to her lips.

"Mmmmm," Jillian purred. "I knew I'd have to share. Promise you'll come back soon?" She didn't think he'd be gone for long. He'd not finished undressing her yet, and that was part of the dance. "My turn to watch."

She looked straight at Maddy with her drowsy, languid eyes; and the man moved between them.

He walked to Madeleine's chair and stood, facing her. His proud cock was rigid against his gut. Maddy reached for it with both hands, clasping the shaft between her palms like a prayer. "It's so hot," she whispered, before leaning forward and taking his cock head into her mouth, curling her tongue around it. She cupped both hands on Adam's ass cheeks and held him still while she sucked. He gently stroked her hair.

"Suck me, Madeleine," he said in low voice, reinforcing her action by stating it, and naming her. He cupped one of her breasts, rotating his palm against the nipple. "Suck me a little, then you can watch me fuck Jillian."

"Kiss her, Adam," said Jilly, "and bring her taste back to me."

Adam eased back, and Maddy released him from her mouth. He knelt between her legs, licking and sucking on her sex until she moaned.

"That's not quite what I meant." Jilly smiled, and slipped two fingers down inside the small band of cloth between her legs, circling her clitoris. "Better, though. Much better."

"Go back to Jills, Adam. I want to see." Maddy pushed his head away from her kitty.

"Just a taste, Madeleine? I could do this for hours."

"I know. But I could watch you and Jilly for hours. Everything about you two, it just seems to fit."

"I seem to remember saying that about you and Jillian." He stood up from his place between Maddy's legs and kissed her on her lips so she could taste herself.

"Mmmm. I taste yummy."

"Oh yes," Adam replied. "You do."

"Taste me, Adam," called Jilly. "My kitty's so much sweeter than hers."

"Honey versus nectar, Jillian?"

"If you like."

"Oh yes, I like." But Adam, after setting up the expectation of a honey sweet kiss, proceeded to ignore Jillian's sex completely, slowly untying the laces down the front of her corset instead. He could have loosened them all quickly, but he pulled each lace through its loop, one long pull at a time.

There were twenty loop holes all down the front, and by the time he was done, Jillian's eyes were closed and her chest flushed red. "My god, could you go any slower?"

He looked down at her with a soft smile. "You know I could, Jillian." He ran his finger down her cleavage, her breasts still in the corset cups, and down over the centre of her belly, circling her navel twice. He leaned down to kiss the little hollow, caressing the curve of her belly. Her skin was so very soft.

"Show me her breasts, Adam, those glorious Jillian boobs." Maddy was watching, her throat flushed with arousal.

"That's very impatient, Mads. I though you were a good girl, just looking." Jilly wanted Maddy's eyes on her, but wanted to tease her too. She wanted to splay naked for Adam, but was loving the delirious wait.

"Sit up, Jillian. Here, in front of me." Adam sat behind Jilly, his back resting against the bed-head.

She turned onto her side, then moved where she'd been instructed, to sit facing Maddy, her back against Adam's chest. He circled her body with his arms, the corset still hiding her torso from view. She leaned her head back up to him, her blonde curls soft against his cheek.

"Ooo, are we going to do the Madelyn scene, where your cock becomes mine?"

"Not this time, Jillian. This is so I can play with your breasts, your lovely belly, and your wonderful pussy. So Madeleine can see."

He reached between them, placing his shaft up against her spine, flesh against hot flesh, inside the cloth of the corset. Jillian gasped at the heat of him behind her. "Mmmm, Mads, just wait till you see what's behind me." She wriggled back against him.

"Lucky Jilly," said Maddy. "You enjoy it, babes; I'm loving this watching."

Adam and Jilly were still, as they watched Madeleine play between her legs, easing her fingers into her kitty.

"Now that," whispered Adam, "is beautiful."

"But these," Jillian whispered back, "are mine. And they're beautiful too." And she placed both his hands inside the spread cloth of the corset, to cup her full, heavy breasts. "Don't you think?"

"Jillian, my darling, why did I take so long?"

"Because you like your gifts revealed slowly, one tiny inch at a time. Or, with me, big inches. My breasts, they really are too big."

Adam held one of his hands in front of them, to examine its size. "No, they're a perfect size in my hands. See." He held the weight of her breasts in his hands, gently squeezing.

"He's right, babes," said Maddy. "No spillage, not from where I'm sitting."

Adam and Jill gazed back at Maddy, admiring her much smaller tits.

"Jugs, though, Mads. Is that what you're saying? I've got a big pair of jugs?"

"Jilly!" admonished Maddy. "They're not jugs."

"She's right, Jillian. They're a handful, but not big saggy boobs. See."

And he lifted away the corset with one hand, and offered up Jillian's breasts for Madeleine's eyes, cupping their weight in his hands. Her large nipples were revealed, dark against her pale skin.

Now, all Jilly had on was the garter belt and the soft skein of cloth between her legs. Nearly naked, she felt wickedly exposed. Adam's shaft against her spine was hard and hot. She lay back against him, knowing he'd be inside her soon. But this display was for Maddy. Jillian didn't mind waiting, not for Maddy, nor for Adam. She had them both, and they had her.

"Wriggle, Jillian. Let's get this off." Adam tugged the knickers from between her legs, spreading her knees apart for Madeleine to see.

"Ohh Jills, you've got such a beautiful pussy, it's so different to mine. Mine's all smooth and tidy, it's just a crease, really. But yours is like a butterfly resting on a flower. Adam, show me her colours. I want to see."

Adam eased his fingers down to Jillian's sex, sliding them between her lips, spreading them slightly to reveal colours, reds and pinks and light browns. He flickered two fingers over her clit, making her sigh, making her quiver.

Jilly leaned back against him, enjoying his hands all over her body. She turned her head to rest on his shoulder, looking up to his mouth, his full lips. She studied him for a moment. He caught her gaze and smiled back, his eyes soft.

"Hello, Jillian Jones," he said in a quiet voice. "It's a pleasure to have you in my arms. You seem to fit rather well."

"Why, thank you, Adam Cain. But there's somewhere you'll fit even better."

"Are you sure about that, Miss Jones?"