The Hyacinth House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So formal, Mister Cain." She smiled up at him. "Yes, I'm quite sure. Absolutely positive, in fact."

"And where might that be, Miss Jones?"

She counted to five in her head. "Why, in my alcove of course."

Adam's laugh was joyous. "Where the curtains match the drapes?"

"Precisely. Do you want to see?"

And she eased herself away from him, lying on her back in the middle of the bed. Her collection of curves and creases was quite beautiful, especially the one at the top of her left thigh, where her leg was bent and the edge of her delectable cunt was exposed. Adam saw the tight crevice and liked the way shadows made it look deeper, like the edge of a Goya, crisp and pure. She moved her leg an inch or two, and Rubens picked up his brush.

"Make love to me, Adam. I'd like that."

He replied in silence by placing himself over her, one hand cradling her head and the other hand moving down to spread her legs wider. Jillian reached for his cock, placing it at her entrance. She shifted a little to get the angle right, and positioned his cock head just inside herself.

Maddy watched, spellbound, her fingers motionless inside her own sex. She licked her lips, her gaze fixed on the place where Adam's cock entered Jilly's cunt. She tried to imagine what it felt like to have a beautiful shaft like that, sheathed inside a hot body.

She eased her fingers inside her kitty, but was so wet and slick, she wasn't tight enough. She moved on the chair, licked a middle finger with lots of spit, and eased it into her ass, where she was so much tighter. The pressure on her finger, that was better. She clenched, her asshole gripping the finger, and began to slowly move it in and out.

She watched Adam's cock begin to move, the taut muscles of his ass cheeks a promise of deep penetration.

"This fine cock of yours, Adam. Why isn't it deep inside me? Don't mess about..." Jilly spoke with her usual assurance, challenging Adam to take her. She wanted him, but wanted to play with him too.

He slid in an inch, and stopped moving.

"Don't... ooo... stop." Jillian looked up at him, her eyes wide. "Stop, stay there..."

He slid another inch...

"... fuck, that's... "

Two more inches.

"Oh... so good, so fucking good..."

He slid in some more.

"I guess... unhh..."

And deeper.

"Sweet fuck, you've..." silenced me. Jillian gasped with pleasure.

He filled her, his long shaft deep within her belly. She looked up at him, her eyes heavy lidded with bliss. "Love me, Adam. Fuck me slowly."

He began to move inside her with long, deep thrusts, finding her rhythm, finding his. He was in no hurry, and neither was Jillian. She was content with their love making to be sleepy, almost lazy, taking their time. She had no doubt he'd build her up to a wonderful orgasm; several, quite likely, and when she was ready... her kitty would clench tightly and she'd grip him and pull that creamy cum from him, all hot and spilling, a lovely wet mess deep inside her.

Ohh, this fuck... he was thick and deep, exquisitely moving, loving her so slowly it was like a dream. She spread her legs wider, welcoming him in, opening herself up, taking him, loving him. "Oh my God, love me slowly, love me like you care." She gazed into his eyes, looking for his soul, looking for his heart.

Jillian loved a man for the moment when she gazed into his eyes and saw the exact second he could no longer hold back. He might not come straight away, but she craved the joy of knowing when he couldn't stop, that she'd tipped him over his edge, and he was into those sweet final thrusts. Her men would call out; for God, usually, even those who didn't believe. Sometimes they'd call out her name, but not often.

With Adam, she wanted him to take a long while, to be the man who'd call out her name.

Jillian trusted him to find the woman beneath the Jilly and the Jill; to find deep within herself the woman she rarely saw, the fragile girl, the delicate soul, someone who didn't need to pretend anymore. An actress in her own world, she rarely saw the woman behind her own façade; but she thought Adam might find her. She trusted him.

Jilly gave herself up to him and let him fill her. She held the back of Adam's head and gave him her throat for a kiss. She stroked his hair, and was gently fucked. Her eyes closed, and she was content. She'd follow him down to the river and drown. "Don't you dare fucking stop," she whispered, and he didn't. He fucked her quietly, and her ecstasy began to build.

"Jillian," he whispered, "open your eyes, look at me."

She did so, and something in the focus of his gaze changed. She held his look, seeing a new intensity in his face, more depth in his eyes. The pace of his love-making changed, thrusting deeper, moving faster. He was giving himself up to her, sweet Jillian Jones.

Maddy was fascinated, watching them. At first she saw Adam being the dominant one, sliding into Jilly, taking her. But then she sensed a shift, and somehow it was Jilly taking Adam, welcoming him into her body, letting him stay. Their loving was gentle, and Maddy realised it wasn't a battle, nobody needed to win. She thought of the porn she occasionally watched, and these two weren't like that at all.

"On your back, lovely man," Maddy heard Jillian say. "I want to be on top, to ride you, just like I did by the river."

"But that was only a story, Jillian, made up of words."

"Are you sure about that, Adam?" She pushed him away from her, and with one hand, rolled him onto his back. He let her do it, pulling her on top of him. "I don't think it was just a story. I think it's what you wanted, right from the moment you first saw me." She grinned. "Jilly on top, worth a fuck, don't you think?"

He looked up at her, his lazy smile creasing his eyes. "You're right. I do like a woman on top."

"Especially a woman like me?" Jillian sat up, her breasts high, her back arched.

"Oh yes. You'll more than do."

"More than do? You cheeky bugger. I should be offended."

But even as she spoke, Jilly raised her body above Adam's, took his cock in her hands and positioned him just inside her opening. She wasn't offended at all. She slid slowly down, and this time it was she who stopped for each inch... until she had him all inside.

"I'm going to make myself come, Adam," she said, as she began to move. "But you're not going to. Not till I say." She smiled her luscious smile. "Ladies before gentlemen."

Jillian began to move faster, finding an edge of ecstasy and letting herself build on it. She placed her hands on his chest so she could more easily rock and slide on his cock, her groin grinding down onto his, finding the place where her clit met his shaft. Adam began to thrust up into her, harder now, and her tits began to sway as he fucked her.

"Jesus, fuck, that's it... ooo, there... that's it..."

Her whole body rocked to and fro, her breasts heavy and bouncing. Her nails slid through the hair on Adam's chest, finding his nipples, pinching them. He responded by grabbing both her ass cheeks, spreading them wide and exposing her dark star to the air.

"Oh, that's so pretty."

They'd forgotten about Maddy, watching from her chair.

Adam ran a finger over Jillian's dark place for Maddy to see, pressing her swirl once, twice, before spreading her cheeks apart once again. He thrust harder, and Jillian fell forward onto his chest. Adam gripped her ass cheeks, pulling her onto him even more, holding her around his thrusting cock.

"Jilly, can I?" Maddy wanted to touch Jilly's little dark place and to smell their fuck, right up close. She wanted to taste their skin.

Jilly couldn't speak, her mouth pressed against Adam's neck, but she managed to gesture with one hand, managed to lift her head in a nod.

Adam slowed his pace and wrapped his arms around Jilly, hugging her tight, holding her body against his. "Come to us, Maddy," he said, "come and play. Jillian will like that, I'm sure. Won't you, darling?"

Muffled words suggested her answer was yes.

Adam stopped moving, other than one hand lightly caressing Jilly's back. His cock was thick inside her. Every now and then he answered a grip from her cunt with a pulse from his cock, but her exposed bottom was for Maddy's eyes now, and her touch. Adam held Jillian's head against his shoulder, and the lovers waited for their love to come closer.

Maddy wasn't quite sure - wasn't this their time, and she just a visitor? But she'd asked, and been invited, so it must be all right. She got up from her watching chair and moved closer to the bed. She looked at Adam, seeking permission again because she was still uncertain. He smiled and nodded, stroking Jillian's hair, soothing her like a cat.

"Are you sure?" Maddy was still tentative.

"Oh Mads, stop messing about." Jilly was forever practical. "It's not every day I stop half-way through a fuck." She shimmied her ass, and that was too much for Maddy.

"Oh my god, Jills, you're so bad. How can I resist that?" Maddy climbed on to the bed and knelt between Adam's legs, gazing at the beautiful exposed globes of Jilly's bottom and the big heavy balls of the man deep inside her. "That's lovely, up close, seeing how everything fits. Can I..."

Maddy leaned closer, and the mingled smell of their sweat and Jilly's wet kitty was intoxicating. She took in one deep breath, inhaling their scent, then took Jilly's cheeks in both hands and eased them apart. Up close, the swirl of Jill's asshole was a dark place, a contrast to her pale skin. It was hairless, and Maddy was fascinated by a little seam of raised flesh which ran from Jilly's anus to the place where it joined her cunt lips, spread wide by Adam's shaft.

"I've never been so close to a cunted cock before." She ran her finger experimentally up the seam, teasing over the tightly puckered place and down around Adam's balls. Goosebumps flared over Jilly's bottom. "Oh babes, look what I just did."

"Fucking lick me, Mads. You're worse than Adam, driving me -"

Jilly's words were interrupted by Maddy's hot mouth on her ass, her tongue thrusting inside.

"Insane, Maddy, I think she meant insane." Adam was enjoying this: Madeleine's lust for Jillian, and his cock still buried deep, throbbing in response to Jillian's spasmodic clenches as she took Maddy's tongue in her ass.

Neither woman could speak, and all Adam could hear were Jillian's low moans and whimpers of pleasure, and the soft sounds of a very wet mouth on a musky place. Adam pulsed in response to Jilly's movements, and the smell of her arousal filled the room. Adam could wait a long time while the women made love, his cock deep inside Jill, who was the centre of attention as usual. She was quite content to be eaten, with a hard prick firmly in place.

"Ooo Mads, babes, you're a naughty... ohh yes... right there... girl..." Jilly squealed with delight, and collapsed onto Adam's chest, her body a soft, quivering mess of pleasure.

Maddy sat back, her mouth all wet and shining. She licked her lips. "Yummy Jilly. My pleasure, honey, that's for sure."

She got up from the bed and returned to her chair to watch once more. "There, Adam. You can have Jilly back now. I want to see you fuck her, make her come." I want to pretend to be you.

Jillian took a deep breath, pulling herself together after the detour of Maddy's distraction. "How close are you, Adam, on a count to ten?" What she meant was, how long have I got before it's over, before I'm too much for you? "How long can I play?"

"Hmmm, about a two or a three, sometimes a four. You'll know."

"Such control, Mister Cain! Here's me, thinking I'm irresistible, and here's you, counting sheep."

"You did ask, my little lamb."

Jilly sat back on him, still impaled on his beautiful cock, and looked down into his eyes. "My fucking god, you are gorgeous." She slowly started to move, adjusting herself to the depth of him once again. "How can you just lie there, when I do this?" She cradled her breasts in her palms, showing him their weight, teasing up her nipples to tight nubs. "And call me your little lamb?"

Jillian was moving steadily, sliding up and down on Adam's cock, all the time looking at him with softness in her eyes. "How is it... oh god you're..." She licked her lips, then wet two finger tips with spit. "Fuuck, this is good."

Jillian ran her hand with the spit wet fingers down over her rounded belly, the two fingers held away from her skin. She moved her hand down to the base of her belly, down over the soft blonde shadow of her pubic hair, down to her clitoris. She eased back the hooded folds there, circling her clit with her fingers.

She stopped moving, and edged herself slowly. She clenched her cunt around him, and was answered with a pulse, a throb. Jillian leaned forward, supporting her weight with one hand on Adam's chest, and her breasts swung low. She held her gaze on Adam's eyes, then pulled his look down her body so he could see her fingers on herself.

"Look at me play, Adam, my fingers on my little clitty." She laughed softly. "Jilly's kitty, Jilly's clitty. God, that sounds silly."

"Rhymes now, Jillian?" Adam smiled.

"Silly Jilly and her clitty, oh so sugar and spice; that's what little girls are made of. Naughty girls, ever so nice." She giggled as the whimsical mood swept over her. She squeezed him, his shaft. "A very naughty girl."

She stopped moving and looked down at herself. "Gosh, Adam. Is that your splendid cock inside me? It's very... fucking wonderful, is what it is. What you are."

"Jilly," Maddy softly called out, "shut up and fuck Adam, you silly, gorgeous thing. You're prattling."

"It's this damned cock of his, Mads. I don't want him ever to leave."

"Jillian," said Adam, "have I ever said I want to leave? I don't remember saying that." He reached up to her, taking her face in his hands. "Come here, beauty, lie on your side. I'm not going anywhere."

Hearing his new endearment for her, spoken as if it was her name, melted Jillian's heart. She moved onto her side, shifting her legs to keep his shaft deep inside her, and something inside her clicked like a switch.

"Am I, Adam? Your beauty?" She gazed at him with wondrous, wide open eyes. "I've never been anyone's beauty before. Can I be yours?"

"Jillian, honey, you already are." Adam slowly began to move, cradling her face in his hands. He kissed her on both cheeks. "Sshh, beautiful Jilly, you're mine now, all mine."

Jillian nearly swooned, and felt very small, cradled in this lovely man's arms. "No, you're mine." She smiled, and was serene with it, both outside and in.

"All right. I'm yours." Adam was content, making gentle love to Jillian, and it didn't matter to him who belonged to whom, because they fitted together so well.

"It's nice, belonging to you," she said, her slow pleasure rising.

"You don't really belong to anybody, Jillian. You're you."

"All right then. But you can take me anyway, if you want to." She stroked his cheek. "Fuck me gently, baby, fuck me slow."

They lay facing each other, Adam's cock deep inside Jillian, filling her with slow, leisurely thrusts. She bent her leg high up on his thigh, finding the right angle for an even deeper penetration. They fucked silently, gazing into each other's eyes; their hands slowly moving over each other until finally Adam took her smaller hands in his, and held them like a prayer between her luscious breasts.

Jillian's eyes lazily closed. "What's your number now, my love? Can you even count at all?" She kissed him. "Don't ever stop. Make love to me forever." She laughed quietly. "Is that even possible? Forever?"

"The next best thing, beauty. Not quite forever. But for a long time."

"I want Maddy in bed with us. Can we do that? Have Mads in bed too?" Jilly sounded half asleep, her voice all dreamy and low.

Adam changed his pace ever so slightly, sliding into her faster. Jillian's eyes opened wide. "Ooo, yes, is that a yes?"

She freed a hand, sliding it under Adam's neck and waving it vaguely at Maddy. "Come on babes, come lie behind Adam, so I can see you both."

"Is it all right, Adam?" Madeleine sounded shy. "Can I share your bed?"

"Jillian's bed, darling. It's Jill's bed, not mine."

"Mads! Now." Jilly was certain. She wanted both of them, and it was her bed, after all.

Madeleine came across to the bed, dropping her gown as she did so. She stood on Adam's side of the bed, looking down at the intimate couple, seeing how their bodies were joined as one. Adam's movements into Jillian were still slow and leisurely. Maddy admired the taut muscles of his ass as he tensed and relaxed, thrusting his long cock deep into Jilly's body. She saw how Jillian welcomed him, each thrust taking her deeper; her fingers gripping the sheet each time.

The two women gazed at each other, some silent communion between them. "Lie down, babes," whispered Jilly. "Cuddle up close to Adam. I'm sure he won't mind. Your tight little tits against his back, my soft boobs against his chest. He'll like that."

Maddy lay down behind Adam, and at first she just lay against him, stretching her long body against his. She felt how his muscles worked, synching her breath with his, feeling the rhythm of his movement. Was this what it was like, to love Jilly? She tried to imagine herself with a cock, and the soft pillows of Jillian's breasts against her own breasts, but she couldn't do it. I want a cock, she thought, to be inside Jilly.

Her clit, engorged and hard, wasn't the same, but she found a place at the base of Adam's spine where she thrust against him, finding her own pleasure in a small, fierce jab. She pressed her pubic bone against his spine, finding a firm place between them to take her push. Reaching around him, she found his nipples and pinched them hard, twisting the little nubs till -

"Fuck. Gently, Madeleine. That hurt."

She twisted again, and he winced, then she pressed her palms against his chest to sooth the place. She took his ear-lobe between her teeth, and gently bit, but somehow it was a warning. Adam turned his head, trying to see her face, wanting to see what had got into her. But she wouldn't let him see; instead, she shifted her mouth to his shoulder and bit him, very gently, like a cat does, but it was still a bite.

"Madeleine," he said, and his voice was low. "Don't."

He stopped moving in Jillian. She opened her eyes, knowing something was happening, but not exactly what. What had Maddy done, that Adam didn't like? She didn't know, but she'd heard the warning tone in his voice. Adam was inside her, as deep as he ever could be, but he was still, completely still. Jilly didn't dare move. What had Maddy done?

"Mads?" she asked, inquisitive. "What's happening, babes, what's going on?" Were they fighting over her? She didn't want that at all. "Adam?"

"Oh god, I'm sorry. Adam, I'm..." Maddy's voice quivered.

"Mads, babes, what's wrong?" Jilly reached out to her friend, hearing such a loss in her voice that her heart jumped. She eased away from from Adam - and the emptiness sucked at her insides, but something was wrong with her baby.

Adam turned too, to face Maddy, taking her into his arms and pulling her face to his chest. "Maddy?" He too was concerned; her mood had shifted so quickly. "Honey?"

Jilly quickly crawled over both of them, to hug Maddy closely from behind.

Maddy took in a big, long, shuddering breath. "I..."

She couldn't find words, but finding herself between a man and a woman who smelled of each other, whose hard cock was wet against her thigh, whose wet kitty nuzzled against her bottom - Maddy wanted them both.

She was voracious for them, kissing them fiercely, taking turns, trying to get as much of them tasted, sucked into her mouth as she could. She nipped their throats with her teeth, holding their flesh in her mouth. She didn't know what had come over her; some primal lust to devour them, like an animal does when in heat.