The Hyacinth House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Jilly moved again, as if in a dance, turning Maddy onto her back. They returned her hunger, feeding off whatever it was that drove Maddy's sudden shift in mood, kissing her fiercely, making her the centre of their world. It didn't matter that Adam was no longer inside Jillian, or that Jilly was no longer fucked so deeply by Adam. Maddy was somehow hurting, and that wasn't right.

Adam sucked hard on her nipple, nipping it between his teeth, thinking Maddy needed a tight pain to calm her.

But Jilly knew her best friend better.

"Be inside her, Adam. Give her what you gave me." Jilly sensed what Maddy really needed - leaving him so suddenly, she knew what emptiness meant. Maddy had been watching, but it wasn't enough. She was empty, and Jill knew what that felt like, she'd been empty for a long time herself.

"What...?" asked Adam.

"Give yourself to Maddy, like you gave yourself to me."

Jilly knew what friendship meant, and if she couldn't care for her Maddy, then she couldn't call herself a real friend. And she had in her bed a selfless man, a man who cared more about his women than he did about himself, so who better? Besides, Jillian had another, more intimate plan for this man, so she wouldn't be empty for long.

"Mads, babes, leave it to Jilly. You know I'm right." Jill caressed her girlfriend's cheek, then moved down the bed to Maddy's centre, where she carefully shifted Maddy's legs apart to reveal her tidy crease, the neat line of her sex.

"Adam," Jilly instructed, taking his hard shaft in her hand. She positioned his cock head just inside Maddy's lips, observing closely the shine of her own sex on his shaft. Satisfied that he was placed exactly right, Jill eased Maddy's thigh wider, stretching her a little, making her open up for Adam.

"Ohh Mads, you're going to like this," Jilly whispered, more to herself than to Maddy. "I did."

She ran her fingers along Adam's shaft, reminding herself of his heat, then cupped a palm over his balls, which were high and tight against his body. She nodded twice, confirming to herself the answer. He was close, but Jill thought Maddy was closer, her emotional melt-down placing her release at trigger point.

Jilly moved back up the bed, her fingers still on Adam's shaft, right where it entered Maddy's kitty. He held himself still, waiting for Jillian's instruction. She laughed with delight and said, "Adam, count to ten," before whispering something in his ear that only he could hear.

She lay down beside Maddy, carefully tucking a wayward strand of hair behind her baby's ear. "Hang on there, Mads, you're going for a ride. You'll really like this, babes. A lot. I did."

"Rock and roll, Adam, it's Maddy time." Jillian let go of his shaft, and in moments he was deep inside Madeleine, beginning a long, sliding fuck.

Jilly whispered in Maddy's ear, giving her a running commentary, ramping her girl up even higher, ratcheting up her pleasure. After a minute she stopped whispering, because Maddy was moaning meaningless sounds, over and over, and could no longer hear any words.

Jillian stretched her body alongside Maddy's, where she could feel the juddering fuck of Adam into the woman beside her. She looked up to his face, saw him gazing down at the woman he fucked, faster now, losing count, beginning to lose control. Ohh, Jillian thought, he won't call out my name...

Adam had Maddy spread wide, his arms hooking her legs up high, fucking her faster, making her moan even louder. Maddy scrambled helplessly at the sheets.

Jilly spread her own thigh wide, sliding her fingers around her clit, matching her own rise to theirs. Adam had got her close before, and Maddy's emotional outburst had primed Jilly too, so her frig was fast, she wasn't far behind.

Adam set the pace and Jillian followed along, her fingers flickering fast. Maddy had no choice; she was being loved so fiercely, Adam's passion and his fast fuck overwhelming her. She couldn't escape if she wanted to, couldn't escape if she tried.

With a long, keening cry, Maddy shuddered, coming hard. She wrapped her arms around Adam as if her life depended on him, clutching him with all her strength. The spasms of her orgasm clenched around his thrusting cock, bringing him to his own climax. He arched his back, driving deep into her with a throbbing, pulsing cock, before collapsing on top of her, his heart beating fast.

"Waiiit, wait for me," Jilly cried out, "Oooo, fuck... mmmm... wait for me... oh Jesus, oh fuck... I'm... " and she came too, her fingers fast in her pussy, her palm pressing hard over her clit.

Adam pushed himself up, taking his weight on his elbow, allowing Maddy to straighten her legs. Still inside her, he looked down to see the faces of the two women, side by side, gazing back at him.

"Madeleine, Jillian, my God. Look at you both."

"Can't, Adam. I'm looking at you, my beautiful man," Jilly was first to speak. "Fucking my girlfriend in my bed. How's that even work?" Her smile, though, as she looked at him, was radiant, full of love. He'd not called out Maddy's name, either, so she still belonged to him. Or did he still belong to her? Jilly shook her head, it didn't matter.

What mattered was the come-struck woman between them; Madeleine in her lovers' arms.

"Mads, my naughty darling, is everything all right now?" Jilly knew how to cajole Maddy out of most moods, but this time her friend was still enjoying Adam's cock deep inside her, and was probably fine. Jilly was only a tiny bit envious, because she had her own plans once she had Adam to herself. Like Maddy, once Jillian had her heart set on something, she usually got it.

"I don't know what came over me," said Maddy, who was calmer now. She blushed. "But I know who came in me... Adam... Jills, how did you know... about Adam, I mean?"

"Babes, didn't I tell you, Jilly knows these things." She turned towards Maddy and stroked her cheek, moving the tendril of hair that once again straggled there. The touch was as intimate as any finger anywhere, a finger still wet from Jilly's kitty.

Maddy took in a deep, shuddering breath, before registering who she could smell. "Jills, were you playing too?"

"Fuck yes, Mads. You getting loved by Adam, right next to me. I wasn't missing out on that. I could smell you, that's for sure."

She poked Adam. "And you." She moved down the bed and put her nose right up close to their skin, where Adam's thigh rested on Maddy's. "In fact, this has to be the most glorious scent, your fuck smell." She nuzzled her face even closer, taking in a deep breath. "I wish I could bottle this. I'd wear it on my wrist."

"Jilly!" Maddy was shocked, as she often was with Jilly.

"Jillian," said Adam, with light humour in his voice. "I think you're startling the kittens." Deep inside Maddy still, he was quite content listening to the women doing what women did, which was talk to each other.

"Move a bit, big boy. I want to see Maddy's kitty, right up close, and see how your cock slides out." She pushed at his thigh, and he moved slightly so that Jill could see between him and Maddy. She took another deep breath, breathing them both in, savouring that slightly metallic smell of a woman after she's come, the tangy scent of his semen mingled with her cream.

Jilly lay watching them, right up close, her finger sliding down into herself once again, lazily circling her clitoris. She was still aroused, her cunt aching for the cock that was here inside Maddy, right here in front of her eyes. She watched, fascinated, as Adam's now shrinking cock slowly appeared from within Maddy, glistening with their juices, shining. She knew the length of him, and was curious to see him smaller, how soft his cock was.

She heard Maddy's soft sigh when he finally left her, his cock smaller now, the veins on the shaft thicker, fuller.

Jillian turned on the bed, gently guiding Adam onto his back. She carefully took his soft cock into her mouth and cupped his balls in her slow fingers. She didn't suck, she didn't lick, she just held him in her mouth.

Rearranging herself, Jill placed her sex above Maddy's face, and lowered herself onto Madeleine's mouth, for her hot embrace. "Make me come again, Mads, make me come."

Maddy did, slowly at first, then she was hungry for Jilly's cunt, licking her with a wide, wet tongue, then fucking up into her with a pointed tongue and her fingers.

And all the time Jillian held Adam's cock in her mouth, without sucking. He grew a little thicker, her arousal feeding his. Jilly adjusted herself to stay comfortable, and she held his heat in her hands. When she came, after several minutes, she was completely silent, which was unusual for Jilly. But then, she had a cunted cock in her mouth which was hard, and her own cunt on a mouth which was soft; and she was the woman in between.

Afterwards, because she was smaller than Maddy and Adam, Jillian found herself on her back in between them; all three under a doona which somehow, someone had pulled up around them. The scent of their sex was still high in the room, rich and earthy.

Maddy's long lean body was pressed against her side, her dark head on Jillian's shoulder, a little rattle at the back of her throat as she slept.

Adam was on her other side, his mouth not far from a nipple where he'd suckled for a short while, before he too had fallen asleep. Jilly had slowly stroked his hair as he sucked, her breasts feeling heavy and curiously full. She'd felt oddly maternal, which was strange, since Adam was quite a bit older than she was, but in that moment, so young. She liked a vulnerable man, and thought Adam was a lot like her, hiding behind a façade. Did I get behind those eyes, Mister Cain, into your soul?

Jillian Jones smiled to herself. She'd get Adam to call out her name, if it was the last thing she did on this earth. And meanwhile, she had Maddy.

Jilly turned to snuggle up against her woman, and behind her, her man curled up against her back.

Outside the hyacinth house rain began to fall; and far away, thunder rolled.