The Hypno-ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
108 Followers

Fred was so happy a tear welled, watching his wife calm down, flopped forward, legs tight together on her front. She whispered only swearwords for the next minute, hips rolling and quivering on the bed. It didn't matter what happened now, this woman was happy, and she loved him and he needed to cum like never before.

He braced himself over her, push-up fashion, and kissed her neck, then nudged his cock beneath her bum cheeks, between the softest parts of her inner thighs.

"No. Wait," she breathed, "It's my– oh." He slid deep into her, within two more strokes she was pushing back at him, and within minutes she was moaning again.

"I'm cumming," she whined over her shoulder, "I'm cumming."

"Good," Fred said, pushing hard and fast, ploughing the furrow beneath her bottom, trying not to let the glorious slap of it on his front un-do his control.

"Don't... cum," she blustered, arching rigid beneath him "Don't... don't oh F-fuck!"

Fred gritted his teeth and concentrated on pushing hard and deep into her, shutting himself off from the irresistible flutter of her hole on his shoving. Now he wished for the numb sensations of the morning, as his balls ached for release against his wife's clamouring. But it was a losing battle, it had been too much, today, and his wife was way too sexy.

Just as Jane's orgasm rolled off, leaving her flopped beneath him, her hips idly chewing up at his thrusts, Fred felt a familiar hot ball of tension gathering from the surface of his skin to the base of his cock. He growled and ground to a halt.

Jane squeaked and all but leapt off him, leaving him confused and kneeling on the bed, hands clasped to his cock as if for everyone's safety, while she flipped onto her front. She took his spasming member and gobbled it into her, humming crazy words he couldn't understand. She rubbed him quickly, unlocking whatever he had locked down, arching him to her eager, nodding head.

He exploded. Proper exploded, with a head-rush that made him roar and a gush that seemed to come from another universe, ripping through him, sucked up into the irrepressible black hole of his wife's mouth. She squealed and laughed a wild abandoned cackle as frantic jets pulsed into her. She didn't lock solid and suck, ready to spit. She didn't even just swallow; her mouth slippery with cum, she lapped at him, putting the super-lube to use on his bucking, pumping member. Her pillowy lips a mess; she slid slick, sensuous kisses along his length. She turned his climax back on him, used it to heighten his pleasure more than he ever dreamed possible. With joy, and love.

He collapsed onto his back, powerless, and Jane went with him. Well after his tremors had ebbed, she kissed and licked and sucked, catching his eye with that sly, sheepish smile.

"Sorry," she said, biting a splash from her lip and shrugging, "Slutty, I know. I can't help it. Any doubts now?"

Fred shook his head, and blinked and gawped at the angel he'd married. "Thank you so much," he said in a voice so pathetic they both giggled. He grabbed her for a cuddle, but she slipped out of his reach, settling between his legs and licking his balls.

"Oh, I'm not done, yet," she said. "We've got catching up to do." With that, she lapped a flat tongue up his softening length and sucked him back into her.

#

Fred didn't know what the blowjob record was, how many times a woman had sucked off a man in under an hour. But three male orgasms had to be up there with the best. Jane really hadn't been kidding about making up for lost time, and it was only when she started to cause him actual pain that he made her stop.

Apparently extremely pleased with herself, Jane bounced up the bed to his side, licking a splash of the back of her hand.

"So there," she said.

"Yes, you have definitely won that argument." Fred chuckled, ready to sleep for a year.

"So you like my blowjobs, then, you've made up your mind?" She nibbled his earlobe.

"Dunno. Maybe try again– No! Joke!"

She nuzzled up against him. "Fred, I'm going to make this the best day of your life."

"Already is."

She propped her chin on his chest. "No, the best day ever. I've got something to tell you."

Fred blinked. Was he asleep already? This was a dream, right? Or one of his brother's tricks.

Jane cleared her throat. "We're going to have a baby."

They screamed, they cheered, they rolled about the bed hugging and kissing like a seventies comedy romp scene. Tears trickled down their cheeks, and life bubbled high in laughter that they couldn't contain. They had finally found their sexual ideals, their uninhibited lovers for life. They could have the best sex they ever had, absolutely whenever they liked. And now, to top it all, they would have children!

What could possibly go wrong?

ABigCat
ABigCat
108 Followers