The Hypnotist - A Fucked-Up Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" she asked softly.

"Just a second!" I gasped, hurrying to grab a loose pair of shorts and quickly pull them up my legs.

Then I dove into the bed. I quickly covered myself and turned onto my side to face the door, so that my obvious boner was concealed rather than pitching a tent. I set a smile on my face by the time Mom pushed the door open. She smiled at me, and then reached over to turn off the lights. The only illumination was from the lamp in the living room, but then she pushed the door closed.

I was still confused when she slipped beneath the covers with me, and it took a few seconds before it hit me and I gasped. She was planning to sleep with me, in my bed!

"I thought you were going to sleep on the couch," I murmured lamely.

She reached over and felt around until her fingers brushed over my right shoulder. Then she gave me a soft squeeze.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mitch," she said softly. "I didn't bring bed linens to put on the couch, or a pillow. This just made more sense to me." She rolled onto her side facing me, and I felt her breast press against my ribcage. "Besides," she whispered, "if you or your sister decided to sneak past me while I was asleep, I probably wouldn't notice. If I'm here, in bed with you, neither of you should be tempted."

She leaned closer to give me a soft smooch on the lips. When she did, her hip brushed the tip of my dick and she blew a surprised breath out of her nostrils. Before I realized what she was doing, her left hand snaked down and found my throbbing boner. Her fingers wrapped around the head and the first couple inches of the shaft before she broke off the kiss with a gasp and quickly released me.

"Oh! Sorry!" she hissed. "I—I thought it was your knee."

"It's okay, Mom," I whispered. "I...guess I should have pulled my hips back further. I'll try to be more careful."

There was a long silence as we lay there. I almost wished I could see her face, but imagined she had to be terribly embarrassed at that moment. I know I was. I mean, what do you say after something like that?

"That's...that's...hmm," Mom slowly muttered. Then she yawned, and I could hear her shaking her head. "It's just too late, and I'm too tired to think about it," she said as she yawned.

Of course, that triggered a yawn from me, and I had to shake my head. Mom's hand found my face, and she leaned in to give me another peck on the lips.

"Sweet dreams, Mitch," she whispered, and then she rolled over to face away from me.

"Sweet dreams, Mom," I replied.

It had been a long day, and I was as emotionally exhausted as I was physically after moving all of Gwynne's stuff back into the apartment. I scooted a little closer so I could wrap my arm around my mother's midsection to give her a soft squeeze, and she moaned happily and leaned her back into my chest. It felt nice to hold her like that, and she didn't seem to mind. I closed my eyes, let out a soft sigh, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

I was only vaguely aware when she pushed her bottom back against me, but nothing else happened. Not that night, anyway.

* * *

The next morning we shared breakfast. Mom had gotten up and cooked eggs and pancakes for us, before Gwynne or I were even awake. We made our way out and ate with her, but we were both still groggy. Mom was chipper, smiling at both of us repeatedly while we ate. After breakfast, Mom headed out to smoke while Gwynne headed into the bathroom.

It was Saturday. I groaned when I realized I needed to go to work, but at least I should only be there for a few hours. I should have the next day off, unless something weird happened. I blew out a breath and shuffled into my bedroom to get ready for work.

Because I had been living alone, it simply didn't occur to me to push the bedroom door completely closed. I did what I normally did for the past few months, walking into my bedroom and stripping off my shorts and t-shirt and tossing them onto the foot of the bed before I went through my closet for clean work clothes. I selected a dress shirt and slacks that went with it, and set those on the bed before I turned to grab clean underwear out of my bureau.

Mom was standing in my doorway, staring at my dick. I don't think she was aware of it when she briefly licked her lips, but I felt my dick lurch in response. She swallowed heavily, and I finally slid my hands down to cover my crotch. Neither of us said a word. Mom looked at my face, shook her head once, and backed out the doorway. She pulled the door completely closed.

I stood there for a second. Then I glanced at the clock and hissed, "Shit!" I hurried to get dressed, and gave my mom and sister a peck on the cheek before I left.

Once I was in the car, I shook my head and let out a bitter chuckle. For just a moment, I recalled a similar incident from right after Gwynne had moved in. "You'd think I would learn," I muttered.

Fortunately, nothing weird cropped up while I was at work. I wrapped up everything I needed to get done in only three hours, and then I was off for the remainder of the weekend. I hummed along with the radio as I drove home. When I pulled up and found a parking spot, I was surprised to see Mom's car was gone. I headed upstairs, and Gwynne smiled at me when I walked in.

"Hey!" I said, smiling at her.

"Hey yourself," she replied, coming over to give me a hug.

We let out simultaneous sighs as we hugged, and then released each other with a soft chuckle.

"Where's Mom?" I asked, as I headed to my room.

"She's at the house, with Dad," Gwynne replied. "She should be back pretty soon."

I nodded and stepped into my bedroom, pulling off my dress shirt and pulling the t-shirt back over my head that I had worn at breakfast. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure my bedroom door was closed before I shed my work pants and put my shorts back on. Moments later, I joined my sister on the couch.

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded. "Pretty good," she replied. "I haven't wanted a cigarette nearly as much since Mom's been gone."

"Oh?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "When did she leave?"

"Not long after you did," she replied. "I got a lot of reading done over the past three hours. It actually explained a lot. There were some questions I had in two of my classes, and now I understand completely why they did it that way."

There was a lot more, of course, but I won't bore you with the details of my sister's graduate courses. I could barely follow half of it. The biggest thing was that we sat there on the couch and talked for two and a half hours until Mom returned, and neither of us felt the urge to kiss or make out. Perhaps it was just because we expected Mom back sooner.

* * *

After my shower that night, I made sure I put on underpants beneath my shorts, and I wore a shirt to bed. Mom's hair was still slightly damp following her shower, and I took a long, deep whiff of her freshly-shampooed hair as she snuggled back against me.

"You smell great, Mom," I murmured, wrapping my arm around her again.

"Thanks," she replied, turning to give me another soft smooch.

When she turned like that, I felt the underside of her breasts press against my arm. It reminded me just how big they were, and that she wasn't wearing a bra. She sighed happily and turned her head away from me, and her left hand settled on my forearm and lightly rubbed it.

"Sweet dreams," she whispered.

"Sweet dreams," I replied.

I lay there awake for a while, listening to her soft breathing. Twice I shifted my hips back away from her when I felt her bottom press back against me. Eventually I dozed off, but I woke up when she moaned and pumped her bottom back against me some time later. I was completely hard, and if I hadn't been wearing those shorts I'm sure she would have forced my dick right into her pussy.

"Oh, Alex," she groaned lustily.

That woke me up completely. Alex was my dad's name. I pulled my hips back from her again, and she reached back and whined softly. Her hand settled on my tummy for a moment and I felt her fingers sliding over me. By the time I figured out what she was doing, she had slid her hand down inside my waistband and wrapped it around the shaft of my dick. She gave it two slow strokes and moaned.

"Oh, damn. You're so hard!"

I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her off of me. She groaned in protest, but released my dick. I slid my hand up to her shoulder and shook her lightly.

"Mom!" I whispered urgently. "Mom! Are you alright?"

She sounded groggy and I felt her lift her head off of the pillow.

"Mitch?" she mumbled. "What's going on?"

"You were...having a bad dream," I replied lamely.

"Oh!" she muttered. "I'm sorry. Did I wake you up, baby?"

I scooted back from her and started rubbing her back.

"It's okay, Mom," I murmured. "Just go back to sleep."

"Mmm, okay," she mumbled.

She returned to sleep almost immediately, but it took me several more minutes. I was still completely hard and couldn't stop thinking that she'd had my dick in her hand again. I fell asleep, but was awakened again a couple hours later as she once again moaned and humped her ass back against my boner. I could actually feel the hot outer lips of her pussy pressed against the head of my dick through my shorts.

That time, I just groaned and rolled over so that I was facing away from her. I was almost back asleep when she rolled over and pressed her tits against my back. I felt her hot breath on my neck as she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me to her. I bit my lip when I realized she was humping her pubic mound against my butt.

In the morning, I woke up to feel her hand inside my shorts once again, slowly stroking my dick. I turned my head quickly, and saw her smiling with her eyes still closed. In the dim morning light, I could also see her nightgown had risen up above her naked hip. Once again, I gently pulled her arm until she released me, and then I slid out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

* * *

Since it was Sunday, the three of us headed over to the house together and spent the day with Dad. As soon as we walked in the front door, the odor of their cigarettes hit us. Even Mom noticed and wrinkled her nose. I could tell it made it tough for my sister every time one of our parents lit up a cigarette. We had a big lunch in the afternoon as a family. It was really nice.

Shortly after we ate, Gwynne and I got ready to head back to the apartment. Mom stepped up and spoke softly.

"Do you think it would be alright for me to spend some quality time with your father?" she asked.

"Of course," Gwynne immediately replied, smiling.

I nodded in agreement. We understood what she was really asking: could we be trusted alone while she had sex with our dad? By giving her approval, we were really promising to behave while she was gone. Gwynne had driven us over, and we hopped into her car and drove back to the apartment. We were both a little nervous for the drive, and looked at each other uneasily when we reached the front door.

As soon as we stepped into the apartment, Gwynne sucked in a big breath through her nose and sighed loudly.

"Oh, that's so much better!" she said.

I chuckled, but I was also relieved to be away from the smell of stale cigarettes. We each headed for our bedrooms, changing clothes without having to explain it. As soon as I had put on clean shorts and a t-shirt, I poked my head out of my bedroom door.

"Hey, Gwynne, how much dirty laundry have you got?" I asked.

"Not much," she replied. "A couple of shirts, a blouse...I'd say less than half a load."

I grabbed my hamper and walked over to her bedroom door, just in time to see her pull her t-shirt over her head. She was facing away from me and I could see she had removed her bra. She looked surprised to see me standing there when she turned around.

"If you dump your clothes into my hamper, I'll wash them for you," I offered.

"Oh, thanks!" she replied with a smile.

I snagged a book I had started some time earlier, along with the detergent and fabric softener sheets. There were a few other people in the laundromat, including four smaller kids. I had to wait for a while before a washer became available. Then I got engrossed in my book for the next hour. Tamara, a neighbor from three doors down in our building, gently nudged me to point out that my washer had finished.

"Thanks," I said, smiling up at her.

"No problem," she replied.

She took her basketful of clean clothes and left with her daughter, and I got up and moved the wet clothes into the dryer she had just emptied. Twenty minutes later, Gwynne prodded me to get my attention. I hadn't even noticed her arrival.

"Mom sent me down to check on you," she said, chuckling. "Good book?"

I nodded and checked the time, then stood and stretched before checking the dryer.

"Looks like it will be another fifteen minutes," I informed her.

It was pretty loud in there, with the kids playing and all the dryers tumbling. Gwynne nodded, looked around, gave me a weak smile, and then left. I returned to my seat and read another chapter before I got our clean laundry and headed back to the apartment. Normally, I would have folded everything first. I just didn't want anyone to see me folding my sister's skimpy panties.

In fact, I thought it would be best if I avoided touching them. After all, we were trying our best to get back to a normal relationship. Back in the apartment, I sorted out my clothes and then dumped my sister's clean laundry on her bed. She was in her room at the time, and she smiled and thanked me.

"You're welcome," I replied.

Then I headed back into my room and folded and put away my clothes. Mom was watching me closely from the couch from the moment I walked in with the laundry hamper. She gave me a smile when she came into my room and saw me putting away my clean clothes, and we hugged after I was finished.

"I'm so glad I could trust you," she whispered, giving me a firm squeeze.

I just smiled and held her, rocking from side to side and savoring the scent of her shampoo. It was nice to feel like everything was finally getting back to normal.

* * *

After dinner, we went through what had become our normal routine. Gwynne showered first, then me, and Mom had a cigarette while I showered. I was already in bed, wearing shorts and a tank top, when she came in to join me. I didn't get a good look at it, but the night shirt she wore had a satiny texture when she slid into bed and hugged me to her.

"Sweet dreams, baby," she whispered, giving me a soft smooch.

"Sweet dreams," I replied.

She rolled away from me, and I rolled so that we were back-to-back in the bed. After a moment, I felt Mom's backside pressed against me and then she shifted a bit.

"Mitch?" she whispered.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Would you please cuddle up with me again? I really liked it when you held me like that."

I chewed my lip for a second and then turned around to wrap my right arm around her midsection. I just couldn't bring myself to mention the way she had damned near pushed my dick into her the night before. I assumed she was unaware that she had reached into my shorts twice to stroke the shaft of my dick. She sighed happily and settled back against me. I figured we would be okay, since she had spent that "quality time" with Dad that afternoon. It was comforting to hold her like that, and since she wasn't humping back against me I soon relaxed and fell asleep.

Unfortunately, I had an arousing dream. I can still remember it clearly. Melinda, one of the women I had been seeing for casual sex the year before, had gotten married. Even though I hadn't been invited to the wedding, I was happy for her and her husband. The two of us hadn't spoken since that weekend when she had showed up at the apartment to let me know she was engaged.

In the dream, Melinda showed up at my apartment with tears running down her cheeks. She tearfully told me how her husband was cheating on her, and how she'd discovered it had been going on since before their engagement. She shook her head and looked at me sadly.

"I think he only proposed so I would stop seeing you," she sobbed in conclusion. "I feel so stupid."

I held her in my arms, murmuring, "It's okay. It's okay."

"Are you seeing anyone?" she asked abruptly.

I shook my head, and it wasn't that much of a shock when she reached down and filled her hand with my hard dick. We both groaned and she leaned up to kiss me. I can still recall thinking it was a bad idea, but I was too horny to care as I let her lead me into my bedroom. Melinda slid her shorts and panties down her sexy legs, and I knew we would have sex. Part of me wanted to object, since she was married. I just couldn't find the strength to do it, particularly after she pulled me into the bed with her and pulled my dick out of the bottom of my shorts.

All I could do was moan as she guided the head of my hard cock into the welcoming folds of her wet pussy.

Even though I was dreaming, it seemed a little "too real" when I felt hot moisture engulfing the head of my dick. By the time I managed to rouse myself, Mom was moaning and driving her hips back, taking my full length into her soaking-wet, horny little pussy.

"Mom?!?" I hissed.

She replied immediately, whimpering, "I'm so sorry, baby, I just couldn't resist. Oh my God, your cock feels so good inside me!"

I had expected to find out she was sound asleep, and shoving her hips back to take my dick because she thought she was in bed with my dad. Instead, I knew she had never gone to sleep. I didn't actively thrust into her, but I kept flexing my ass cheeks every time I was balls-deep inside her. Damn, it felt so good to be inside a wet, welcoming pussy again! I hadn't been laid since Gwynne had moved out months earlier.

It wasn't like I was actively holding myself back out of guilt. The only reason I wasn't thrusting right back into my mother's tight little pussy was that I was still groggy and half asleep and was still trying to figure out what was going on and why. I also had that intense dream in my head, and part of me felt like I was still fucking Melinda in my bed, rather than my mother.

I listened to her shudder and moan softly when she came, and felt her vaginal walls trembling around my shaft and squeezing down on me as her juices soaked my pulsing boner. It took a couple of minutes after that for her to recover, and she let out a long, slow breath as she slid forward and let my dick slide out of her. Then she carefully rolled back over so that she was facing me again.

"I'm so sorry, Mitch," she repeated in a whisper. I felt her hair brush over my shoulder as she shook her head. "Really, the only reason I'm even here is that I'm supposed to keep that sort of thing from happening. Please don't tell your father. He'd never understand."

I reached out and we both let out a soft gasp when my hand was filled with her right breast rather than her right shoulder. I quickly slid my hand up and gave her shoulder a squeeze.

"Sorry!" I whispered. I squeezed her shoulder again and chuckled quietly. "This is what I was trying to squeeze."

She snorted softly.

"That's okay," she whispered. "After what I did, I'm sure you're entitled."

In the darkness of my bedroom, she couldn't see the way my eyebrows shot up. I had to wonder what I was entitled to in that moment. My dick was still completely hard, and now that I was fully awake I was practically aching to be back inside her. It was a real struggle for me to think about anything else. Still, it felt like I needed to hold back, just to show her I could be trusted. I rubbed her shoulder softly and thought for a moment.

"Mom, what..." I whispered. I thought some more and licked my lips. "I understand why I was completely hard," I explained. "I haven't been laid since the day you caught us. What I'm wondering is what had you so worked up."