The Hypnotist - A Fucked-Up Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes!" she hissed as she worked my dick deeper inside her. "I've missed this so fucking much! Oh, fuck, Mitch. So fucking good. Oh, yeah."

I continued to stare at her face. She'd been so unbelievably quiet! I grabbed her hips and drove my dick up into her, and she groaned in response. It wasn't like I wanted her to scream out like she had before; it was just that I expected her to at any moment. Gwynne looked spectacular as she shook on top of me and took every thrust, but she never screamed or announced what I was doing to her. She just took my dick in her ass and coated my belly with her pussy juices.

Oh, it was incredible—both visually and feeling my hard dick driving in and out of her tight, sexy butt—but it was so disconcerting for her to be that quiet that I never got close to coming. She shuddered and came spectacularly, twice, and then lifted her hips and let my slick cock slip out of her.

"Mmm, you're still nice and hard," she murmured appreciatively. She glanced at her clock and then rolled over onto her knees. "Get over here and fuck my ass!" she hissed.

I quickly knelt behind her, grabbing her hips and driving my dick into her to the hilt.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Do it! Pound my tight little asshole! Oh, fuck yeah! That feels so fucking perfect!"

Again, it looked and felt fucking amazing. Her dirty talk spurred me on. But, I was tense because I kept expecting a loud outburst that never came, and it kept me from coming inside her. She still came like crazy as I pounded her horny asshole from behind like that. I could tell when she was done, and carefully withdrew my cock from her twitching backdoor as she slumped forward.

I planted soft kisses all over her body afterward, and snuggled up behind her. She moaned happily as I held her and she recovered. Then we kissed and shared another shower before she got dressed to leave for her evening classes. I kissed her twice more before I let her out the door.

Mom arrived just fifteen minutes later to find me relaxing in my bathrobe. I was lounging on the couch, and leaned back to kiss her when she walked over behind me.

"Let me get out of these clothes and I'll be right with you," she growled into my mouth.

I chuckled and reached for the remote. "I really don't care that much about this show," I said as I turned off the television.

A much better show was in store for me, as I followed my sexy mother into my bedroom and watched her strip off her dress and lacy underwear. After she slid her panties down her legs, she shook her bottom at me teasingly. I growled and opened my robe as I slid up behind her.

"Ooh! Yes!" she moaned happily as my hard cock slid right into her.

Her sweet pussy was wet and tight as it welcomed every inch of my dick. She was still sensitive, but no longer sore. It only made her come more explosively when I buried my full length inside her and took her from behind at the side of my bed. I reached around and filled my hands with her tits as I filled her horny pussy with hard cock.

I was careful not to get carried away, and she could tell. It probably helped that Gwynne had sucked me off earlier. Mom came twice before her legs were too shaky to continue. She kissed me frantically as I guided her onto her back in the bed and thrust her hips up urgently once I was back inside her. It felt simply divine for me, as if my mother's pussy was designed to please my horny cock. The way it squeezed and welcomed me was sheer perfection.

It wasn't just me, either.

"Oh, it's so perfect!" Mom whimpered as she wrapped her legs around me and shook through yet another intense orgasm.

She came twice more when I grabbed her hips and picked up the pace of my thrusts. Then we shared another frantic kiss as I came deep inside her, filling her up with a massive load. I could actually see streams of pearly cock juice leaking down the inside of her right leg as I guided her into the shower afterward.

I managed to shock her again. First, she looked over her shoulder at me and gasped in disbelief when I pushed my soapy fingers up her asshole and carefully cleaned her out. Then she was even more shocked when I knelt behind her after rinsing her out, and my tongue snaked its way into her ass.

"Oh God!" she gasped. "I can't believe you're doing that! That's so nasty."

She groaned out that last part, and her legs shook as I explored her with my tongue. I didn't get to enjoy it for long—her legs shook uncontrollably after just a minute and I had to help keep her upright as we dried off. She looked at my face the entire time and her expression really turned me on. It was obvious she'd never had her asshole eaten before, and she could not believe I had done it.

I couldn't wait to get her into bed, so I could do it again. She moaned helplessly into my pillow as I spread her sexy cheeks and licked, teased, and drove my tongue deep inside the puffy little ring of her asshole. By the time I finally lubricated my cock and pressed it into that snug little opening, she was on fire with lust.

"Oh, yes! Fuck my ass!" she cried out, pushing her hips back insistently.

I was as turned on as she was at that point. I lay on my mother's back, biting and kissing her neck as I drove my dick deep into her ass. In that position, she came like crazy again and again. By the time I came inside her, we were both wiped out.

We took a brief nap with my dick still buried in her ass. That still left us plenty of time to share another unhurried shower before we started a late dinner. When my sister got home, Mom was humming happily in front of the stove, stirring the veggies with a fresh load of my cum in her pussy.

* * *

The next several days were a blur of wonderful experiences like that. Mom and I were all over each other as soon as I came home from work, but she often left for a few hours at a time, leaving me and Gwynne opportunities for more incredible, frantic sex. Every night, I fucked my mother thoroughly, and twice I heard Gwynne listening outside my bedroom door.

Saturday the three of us went over to the house and spent most of the day hanging out with Dad. Mom was very affectionate, kissing and hugging him often. We barbecued out back on the deck, but wound up eating inside after it started raining. It was still a wonderful afternoon with my family.

Gwynne and I managed to sneak off so she could suck my dick when her urge to smoke became overwhelming. It was the first time we'd done anything in that house. I could not believe how quiet Gwynne was when she did it. Even when she moaned, she was so quiet I could barely hear her. We didn't have enough time for her to actually suck me off, but it seemed to do wonders for her. After that quick, sneaky blowjob in the pantry, she was in a marvelous mood and she did not have another cigarette until just before we left.

Mom had a dreamy expression on her face as we drove back to the apartment. The reason Gwynne and I had the opportunity to sneak off in the first place was that our parents had gone into their bedroom after we'd eaten lunch. Evidently Dad had given her quite a thorough fucking, and that was a real relief to me.

I had been concerned that Dad wasn't paying our mother enough attention, and that his dwindling sex drive might ruin their marriage. I had also worried that Mom wouldn't want to move out of our apartment. As much as I had enjoyed being with her, Gwynne and I both desperately wanted more time together.

While we were driving back to the apartment, we passed the strip mall where the hypnotist's office had been. All three of us glanced over as we drove by, even though we knew that a dentist had set up his practice in that spot. Of course, the entire experience of being in that office ran through my head once again, and then I recalled those peculiar thoughts I'd had the previous week about Dr. Jenkins and her cute young redheaded receptionist.

Then it felt like my mind was shying away from those thoughts, and I could actually see Dr. Jenkins in my mind, murmuring, "You will forget all about this, Mitch." She was waving that little pendant back and forth as she spoke. In an instant, that image was gone and I couldn't bring it back up. I shook my head in annoyance, but saw a thoughtful expression on my mother's face as she glanced over at the dentist's office twice more. Gwynne simply drove on, and seemed unaffected.

It was the first it occurred to me that my mother might have had her mind altered. I blinked a couple of times as I looked at her face and my mind worked through it. This was the same woman who had hauled me bodily out of my sister's bed when she had first caught us having sex. She had been furious, even after Gwynne had moved back in with them. I could recall how angrily she had glowered at the hypnotist, all through the trial. Gwynne and I had given our testimony, and answered questions, but we hadn't been mad at the guy even after several sessions with Dr. Jenkins.

Mom's attitude had changed, and it had done so after those early sessions where she had sat in with my sister. I realized that she had been staring at my dick that first evening at our apartment, and then she had come to bed with me wearing that skimpy nightie and nothing else. Gwynne's words ran through my head once more as I considered that outfit. "If I wore something like that to bed with you, it would be because I wanted you to fuck me," she had said.

I swallowed heavily, because I couldn't help recall the way Mom had pushed her ass back against me in her sleep each night. I could clearly recall her moaning my father's name once, but as I thought about it I couldn't be sure she hadn't moaned out my name some of the other times she had done it. Then it was a real shock to realize that I had never seen our mother dress that way—not even once—in the entire time I had lived in that house.

Even when I had come into my parents' bedroom in the middle of the night, she hadn't worn anything so revealing. I swallowed heavily again and watched my mother slowly shake her head, then turn to me with a lustful gleam in her eye. Damn. It actually seemed possible that Dr. Jenkins had hypnotized my mother.

How on earth would I ever be able to know for sure?

* * *

For the rest of the evening, I watched my mother closely. I couldn't shake the suspicion that she was acting under some compulsion whenever we were alone. Still, she wasn't nearly as obvious as Gwynne and I had been when we had been hypnotized so I couldn't be sure.

Maybe she was just horny and frustrated, and my sister's explicit stories had put those fantasies into her head.

I considered broaching the subject with Gwynne, since she was taking that course, but then I recalled her description of it. The theory was "all over the place." What I needed was an expert on hypnosis.

My eyes shot open and I blinked when it hit me. I knew a guy...but he was in prison. We had helped put him there. There was no way he would help me, was there? Even if he agreed, could I actually trust him?

Once again that session in his office played in my mind. There was never anything malicious in his words or his expression. He was covering his ass, but his suggestions to me seemed genuinely intended to make me a happier person. A little too happy as it turned out, but that wasn't his fault.

I wondered if I was just over-thinking it. I mean, I was getting incredible sex every day from two women who adored me. Why risk messing that up?

Just an hour later, I would get my answer.

Mom took her shower first that evening. It made sense; she hadn't showered after she'd had sex with our dad. After she emerged from the bathroom, she hummed happily as she made her way into my bedroom wrapped in a bath towel. Gwynne and I exchanged a smile after she passed. Just moments later, though, my sister gasped and stared at my bedroom doorway. My jaw dropped when I looked over there.

Mom stood in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe. She wore a babydoll nightie more revealing than anything I had ever seen before in my life! Not only was it completely transparent, but it was also clearly supposed to be worn with a matching pair of panties and she hadn't bothered to put those on. She was completely exposed from below her belly button! Her huge tits and thick, hard nipples were clearly displayed through the diaphanous fabric.

Mom just grinned and let us stare at her for several seconds. Then she growled, "Are you ready for bed, Mitch?"

I looked over at Gwynne and licked my lips nervously. Her eyes were wide in disbelief.

"Um, sure, Mom," I mumbled, rising unsteadily from the couch.

I couldn't help it; I was completely hard and Mom and Gwynne both noticed. My sister let out a soft moan, and I could not miss the frustration in her expression. As soon as I turned to close the bedroom door, I saw her heading toward the balcony for a cigarette. That made me feel guilty, but then I turned to see my mother lying on her back with her legs spread and a sexy smile on her face.

There was no way I could resist.

I also could not turn off the lights. She simply looked too fucking sexy and I could not take my eyes off of her. I loved the look on her face when I dropped my shorts. Her eyes lit up when my rock-hard dick sprang into view and her left hand slid down to spread her glistening pussy lips, showing me exactly where it belonged. I slid into the bed between her legs and we shared a lusty groan as I watched my dick slowly disappear between her slick, puffy little pussy lips.

My eyes slid up her body and I licked my lips as she lifted that gauzy little nightie and hefted her massive right breast.

"Mmm, you want to suck Mommy's titties while you fuck me?" she groaned sexily.

I couldn't say no to that! I moaned as I filled my mouth with that magnificent tit-flesh and savored the feel of her pussy around my dick. Her mouth shot open as I started pumping slowly in and out, and she let out a deep moan when I inadvertently slurped around her hard nipple. Her moans grew louder as I fucked her gradually faster.

I heard the sliding door open and close, but Mom kept moaning loudly. My eyes shot open and I stared at her face when she moaned, "Oh, yes! That feels so good, baby. Damn, your dick feels huge inside me! Oh, Mitch, I'm going to come so hard all over that big, beautiful dick. Yes, keep fucking me just like that! Just like that! Oh, fuck! Yes! I'm coming! Oh, baby I love you so much."

I couldn't stop thrusting in and out of her, but I also could not stop staring at her face as those words tumbled out of her mouth. Gwynne could hear every word. It felt like Mom had intentionally waited until Gwynne had come back inside before she cut loose and announced what we were doing in my bed. She had always been quiet before, whenever Gwynne had been home with us.

It felt like she was taunting my sister, and it pissed me off. I stopped thrusting and held still with my dick buried inside her.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I hissed.

She just smiled and gently shook her head. "Oh, Mitch, that was wonderful," she moaned happily.

"Gwynne can hear you!" I whispered.

"Oh, is that what's bothering you?" she asked in a conversational voice. I just stared at her as she cleared her throat and spoke up. "Gwynne? Honey? Can you come in here please?"

I was completely naked between her legs, and her flimsy nightie was pulled up above both breasts. We were completely exposed, lying in my bed with my dick still buried inside her, and she was calling my sister into the room? What the fuck was going on in that head of hers? I turned my head when I heard the door open, and saw my sister's mouth drop open as she stared at us and gasped.

"Come here, baby," Mom said, patting the bed beside us.

That loving smile never left her face, and she wrapped her legs around my lower back and pulled me into her once as Gwynne stumbled over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You know I love you both," Mom said, shivering as her pussy squeezed down on my dick. "Mitch has been taking such good care of me this week. I don't think I've been so deeply satisfied my entire life."

Her legs flexed around me once more, and then she spread them out and let them drop to the bed. I was still staring at her face, and she never stopped smiling as she looked back and forth from me to my sister.

"But, I've been really greedy," she continued. "Mitch got upset because he thought I was teasing you, and I'm afraid he might be right." She reached over and lightly patted Gwynne's cheek. "Go ahead and take off those shorts and panties, dear. It's time for you to enjoy this incredible dick."

"Mom...?" Gwynne and I both breathed in disbelief.

We exchanged a startled look, but then my sister licked her lips and stood up. She looked at me with a mixture of guilt and lust on her face as she slid her shorts and panties down her legs. We both knew there was something seriously wrong with our mother, but Gwynne's horny little pussy desperately craved a good, hard fucking.

It really bothered me that I could not resist. I had softened slightly when Mom had called Gwynne into the room, but I was completely hard when my mother gently pushed me up off of her and guided me over between my sister's legs. I stared into Gwynne's eyes as the head of my cock found the wet lips of her pussy, but her conflicted expression made me pause.

"Please," she whispered. "I need it."

I nodded, and then I fucked my sister while our mother watched.

That experience was so fucked up. Mom was really into it, panting and touching herself as she shifted about on the bed to get a better view. My incredibly sexy sister once again moaned sexily beneath me, and her pussy felt fantastic as it welcomed every deep thrust of my cock. I was looking right at Gwynne's face while I fucked her, and it was tough to see that look on her face. Seriously, I wanted to stop fucking her so I could hug and comfort her instead.

Her face was contorted with guilt and lust; it was such a terrible contrast to the way she had always looked up at me with love, happiness and adoration before Mom caught us at it. I understood how she felt. This was just dirty and yet neither of us could stop. It felt like we were a couple of addicts getting our fix, and Mom was right there urging us on. I felt a cold, sinking sensation in the pit of my stomach then.

This was just plain dirty and so wrong on so many levels. I could feel my mother's hot breath wafting across my ass, and heard her fingers frantically working in and out of her drenched pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, that's so hot!" she groaned.

My sister bit her lip and shook her head beneath me, and I know she had heard it too. I was revolted, and yet my dick was completely hard and I was thrusting in and out vigorously. My mind was screaming in protest the entire time. I really wanted to stop! Only, I wasn't capable of doing it.

"Oh, God, we're still hypnotized!" I groaned weakly, still fucking my sister as if my life depended on it.

"I know," Gwynne sobbed. "I don't want to do this, but I have never needed anything so bad in my life!"

"Oh, it's so beautiful," Mom moaned, clearly not hearing us at all.

"I'm going to come," I warned my sister.

She nodded. "Good," she panted, "That should do it for me, too."

Sure enough, as soon as my dick erupted inside her, Gwynne cried out and had a massive orgasm. When we finished shaking through it, we were finally able to stop and roll away from each other. Then we had to stare at our mother in horror.

"Oh, I can't wait for your father to join us," she murmured. She was pinching her left nipple and her fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy. She looked right at me and added, "I can't wait to watch you two suck each others' dicks."

That sinking feeling got worse then. As soon as she said it, I just knew that if my dad showed up, it would happen. I've never been the least bit turned on by guys, and I'm pretty sure my dad is as straight as they come. Whatever Dr. Jenkins had planted in our brains in those family sessions included a compulsion to have sex with every member of my family.