The Hypnotist - A Fucked-Up Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a couple of minutes, she pulled her head back and gasped, "Oh, fuck! I'm coming! Coming!"

I kept lapping at her clit at the same pace, knowing it was the best way to insure a really good orgasm for her. She cried out softly and bit down on the inside of my thigh as she shuddered through it. As soon as those tremors passed, she took in three ragged breaths and then urgently sucked my dick back into her mouth.

I pulled my head back, knowing she was too sensitive for me to continue licking her. I panted and watched her suck my dick, and feasted my eyes on her incredible, huge tits and rock-hard nipples. It was the first blowjob I'd enjoyed in months, and Mom was really good at it. The fact that it was my own mother made it even hotter. When I felt my nuts clenching up, she moaned around my shaft and sucked even harder.

"I'm going to come," I gasped in warning. "Where do you want it?"

Instead of answering, she grabbed my ass cheeks and ran her tongue around the sensitive ridge of my cock head. Then she applied firm suction and quickly bobbed her head just a couple of inches until I exploded between her lips. She moaned again and again as she slurped down my thick load. I shuddered as I watched her do it, then turned and buried my tongue inside her dripping pussy.

We were gentler after that first urgent orgasm, sucking and licking and savoring each other for another twenty minutes or so. Mom shuddered and came twice more, and I was completely hard again for several minutes before she broke off sucking me with another gasp.

"I need you inside me!" she panted.

I nodded and turned around as she rolled onto her back. As I slid between her spread legs, I looked down at her and shook my head.

"You look incredible," I breathed. The wonder was clear in my voice.

She smiled, but then her mouth shot open as the fat head of my cock spread her pussy wide open. I leaned down and filled my mouth with her left breast, and she moaned and bit her lip. I barely managed to work half my dick inside her before she shuddered and drenched me with her juices.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. "I'm coming already!"

I held still and watched her face as she arched her back and shook beneath me. When she finally stopped coming, I pressed forward with my hips and pushed another inch of my dick into her incredibly tight pussy.

"Wait!" she gasped, pushing on my shoulders.

I released her breast from my mouth and rose up onto my haunches again, but didn't pull out of her completely. She looked up at me a little nervously and licked her lips.

"Gwynne said you fucked her in the ass," she whispered. "Is that true?"

I nodded and swallowed, not trusting myself to speak.

"I haven't done that in almost six years," she whispered. Her voice was so faint I could barely hear her. She licked her lips again and cleared her throat. "I really, really want to try it," she murmured, but she looked nervous. "Promise me you'll be gentle."

"Of course, Mom," I replied gently.

I smiled and ran my hands up her hips and sides until I gave her generous breasts a light squeeze. Then I kept my eyes on hers as I bent and kissed her hard nipples. We both groaned softly when my cock slid out of her pussy, and then I slid out of the bed and retrieved the tube of lubricant from the top drawer of my bureau. It felt a little rude to ask, but I thought it was necessary.

"Mom, did you already clean out your ass?"

She blushed and nodded, then rolled over and presented her sexy bottom while lowering her head to the mattress. I shook my head, scarcely able to believe it as I stared at her tight little puckered ring. My dick throbbed in anticipation and I just knew I was going to love fucking my mother in the ass.

I made sure to take my time as I carefully lubed and spread her snug backdoor. She moaned and groaned deliriously as I did it, and her pussy was practically drooling the whole time. Every time she let out one of those lusty groans, my dick bobbed up and down in response. By the time I finally knelt behind her and guided her hips back toward me, I was leaking pre-cum.

Her beautiful little sphincter spread right open and swallowed the head of my dick, and we both moaned as the shaft slowly sank into her ass. I was being careful not to hurt her, while she was taking her time so she could savor every second of the experience.

"Oh, God, I've missed this so much," she sobbed.

"I can't believe I'm actually in your ass," I whispered in response.

Her asshole twitched and squeezed down on me as she chuckled softly.

"No kidding," she murmured. "I can't believe it even fits inside me. But, oh lord, does it ever feel amazing!"

We savored another half hour of deliciously slow strokes as I worked my entire length into her sweet ass. Twice I had to stop as she shuddered through a pair of spectacular orgasms. During the second one, I glanced to my right and saw her watching our reflection in the mirror. Our eyes locked for a second, and then I let my eyes take in the magnificent sight of my mother's incredible, stacked body writhing and jiggling as she came with my dick in her ass.

After that, we were both ready for me to pick up the pace. I spread her cheeks wide open so I could watch my dick drive in and out of her asshole. It was fucking amazing! Oh my God, did that ever feel and look incredible. I shook my head a few times, still unable to believe this was actually happening. I was fucking my mom in the ass, and we were both loving it!

All too soon, I cried out and came with my dick buried balls-deep inside her. I heard her muffled cries as she buried her face in the sheets and joined me in a breathtaking shared orgasm. We were both left quaking in the aftermath, and I pulled my spent cock out of her quivering little butthole. She flopped over onto her side and turned to stare at me.

"That was incredible!" she panted.

I nodded in agreement, still catching my breath.

"It sure was," I agreed.

We took a few moments to recover, and then shared a shower. I think my mother was shocked at how intimate that experience was. I didn't even have to ask; sadly, I knew she and my dad never shared sexy showers like I had enjoyed with Gwynne. Hell, I had enjoyed intimate showers like this with most of the women I had sex with. They'd just been far sexier with my sister, and now with my mom.

It was just as clear when I soaped up her freshly-fucked asshole that Mom was a little sensitive back there. I was careful and gentle as I teased the thick semen out of her and rinsed it away. After that shower, she giggled when I scooped her up and carried her back to the bed.

"Stop!" she insisted merrily. "I don't want you to throw out your back, carrying your fat, old mother around."

I lifted her so that her face was closer to mine, and kept right on going.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother that way," I replied. "She is one of the sexiest women on earth."

After I set her on the bed, she shook her head and looked up adoringly at my face.

"You really do make me feel like one of the sexiest women on earth," she whispered.

Her eyes shot open when she saw how hard I was. From her expression, I think she was worried that I was going to try to fuck her in the ass again. She let out a soft "oh!" as I lowered my face to her pussy and opened her legs wide. I was hungry for her pussy, and settled in for a nice, long feast.

"Oh! Oh my! Oh, Mitch! Oh my God!" she groaned, again and again.

I have no idea how many times she came before she struggled to push me away from her. I licked my lips and pulled back slightly, but then I noticed how red and swollen her pussy lips were. My eyes shot up to her face and I watched her panting desperately. Her face was flushed, and her magnificent breasts heaved as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"That was...holy fuck!" she panted. "I've never...come that much...in my life!"

I slid up onto my knees and gently rubbed her thighs. They were still quaking in the aftermath of her last orgasm. My tongue ran around outside my lips as I savored her tangy juices. Mom stared at my tongue and shook her head.

"I didn't know you could do that," she groaned. "Gwynne said you were good, but...holy fuck!"

I grinned, but held back from saying "you already said that."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked.

She reached down and carefully felt the engorged lips of her pussy. She shivered as soon as her fingertips made contact with her sensitive flesh.

"Wow, I'm so tender," she panted. After a few more ragged breaths she added, "No, you didn't hurt me, Mitch. But I'll need a little bit before we can do anything else."

I nodded and slid over to lie down next to her. She sighed happily when I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her to my side.

"God, I love you so much," she breathed into my chest.

Then she let out a soft, breathy chuckle as she saw my nipple harden from her breath blowing across it. She leaned forward and ran her tongue around it, and chuckled in her throat when I moaned in response. For the next few minutes, she licked and nibbled on my sensitive little nipple. Then her hand slid down my abdomen and wrapped around the base of my cock. She groaned and gave my nipple a wet kiss.

"I wish I wasn't so sensitive," she whispered. "I really want to feel this hard cock inside me again."

I put my arms behind my head and leaned up to look at her.

"In your pussy, or in your ass?" I asked.

"Both," she groaned. She shook her head. "I don't know how Gwynne was able to take it all those months. I feel absolutely wrecked, and we've only been going at it—" She looked over at the clock and sucked in a shocked breath. "Three hours! Oh, God, I had no idea it was that long! No wonder I'm such a mess!"

I was equally surprised. Gwynne would be home in less than an hour. Before I could sit up, though, Mom kissed her way down my belly and inhaled my throbbing boner. I gasped in surprise and watched her take most of it between her lips and right down her throat. I was already completely hard after all that time spent worshipping her delicious pussy, and her insistent throat muscles quickly pushed me right over the edge.

Mom felt it even before I cried out in warning—felt my fat cock head swelling up in her throat, and knew I was going to explode. She quickly pulled back so she could welcome my load onto her tongue before she gulped it down. We stared into each other's eyes as she savored every drop of my sperm.

"Wow," I whispered. "That was so intense. Thanks, Mom."

She nodded without releasing me from her lips, and I shivered when she ran her tongue around the sensitive ridge of my cock head and then explored my piss slit. After working the tip of her tongue into it, she pulled her lips back until just the tip was between them and sucked out the last little bit of cum from my sensitive shaft.

"Oh, damn," I groaned. When she finally released me and licked her lips, I added, "I guess that makes us even."

"Oh, no," she countered, giving the base of my shaft a squeeze. "Tonight, after we go to bed, I plan to suck your dick for at least a half hour. Then maybe we'll be even."

I blinked as I stared at her face. I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or not.

* * *

We had plenty of time for another sensuous shower together, and dinner was almost ready when Gwynne returned that night. As soon as she walked in the door she smiled at us and sniffed the air appreciatively.

"Oh, that smells so good," she groaned. "Let me get changed real quick!"

Unlike the night before, Gwynne was not wearing a bra beneath her long t-shirt when she emerged from her bedroom. Neither Mom nor I could miss her obvious, hard nipples. Mom was standing to my left, and turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged and went back to stirring the pot. Gwynne came over behind us as we stood at the stove.

"Thank you so much for cooking dinner," she murmured. "I'm starving."

She gave Mom a kiss on the cheek, wrapping her arm around her back and giving her a quick squeeze. Mom smiled. Then she slid behind me and pressed her breasts into my back as she wrapped both arms around me and squeezed me to her. It was impossible to miss how her hard nipples pressed against me. I swallowed and exchanged another look with my mother. She smiled and shook her head.

Both of them had obvious, hard nipples as we got our food and sat down to eat dinner. It was a struggle for me not to stare, but I think I managed not to be too obvious. After that final, marvelous, ball-draining blowjob Mom had given me, I was able to avoid getting a full-blown erection. We each had two glasses of wine with dinner, and I think that helped us all relax.

We just weren't as talkative as we had been the night before. Still, it was a really good dinner. Mom stretched and got up after we had eaten, heading out onto the balcony to smoke. Gwynne turned to me and her eyes were wide after she had watched Mom's boobs bouncing and shaking with her movements. As soon as the sliding glass door slid shut, she swallowed and cleared her throat.

"Has she been dressed like that all day?" she asked quietly.

I shrugged, trying to act like it wasn't a big deal. As I thought about it, though, I couldn't recall our mother dressing like that at the house.

"That's what she was wearing when I got home," I replied. "Why?"

She shook her head slowly and her eyes searched mine.

"Was that what she wore when she went to bed with you last night?" she whispered.

I swallowed uncomfortably. "Well, it wasn't the same nightgown, but yeah."

She shook her head again. "If I wore something like that to bed with you, it would be because I wanted you to fuck me," she said. Then she colored and bit her lip. "Sorry," she whispered. "I—I shouldn't say that to you, should I?"

I groaned and had to bite my own lip as I shook my head. Then she clearly noticed my eyes flitting down to her hard nipples, and her eyes widened. In that moment, we both knew that we still wanted each other. We both knew—after all those sessions with Dr. Jenkins—that it was wrong. But after what we had enjoyed together we desperately wanted to do it all again.

I swallowed carefully and looked over toward the balcony before returning my gaze to my sister.

"I guess it's a good thing Mom's here, isn't it?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," she replied hoarsely. "Otherwise..."

We both nodded. Nothing more needed to be said. We were both a little shaky as we got up and started clearing the table. Fortunately, Mom didn't seem to notice.

Because it was late, we didn't stay up watching television that night. Gwynne took her shower and gave Mom and me long, soft hugs before she headed to bed. I brushed my teeth and then headed to bed. Mom grabbed one last cigarette and then brushed her teeth before joining me.

In the darkness of my bedroom, she did indeed suck my dick for half an hour. She wasn't loud, but her soft moaning and slurping kept her from hearing it when Gwynne padded up to my bedroom door. I heard my sister let out a soft gasp. I know she was still there, listening, when I came in my mother's mouth.

* * *

In the morning, Mom was up and dressed before I was. When I stumbled out of my bedroom to shower and shave, I blinked and looked at her smiling next to the dining table. Gwynne was also awake, but looked like she had just stumbled out of bed as she poured a cup of coffee.

"I wanted to get some errands done today, while you're out," Mom informed us in that chipper voice. She had always been more of a "morning person" than the rest of us. "I trust you two can behave yourselves," she added, smiling as if it was funny. "I'll see you this afternoon."

Gwynne blinked and looked at me over Mom's shoulder as they hugged, and then I got a quick hug and a peck on the lips before Mom headed out the front door. There was a long silence as Gwynne and I stared at each other. As soon as we heard Mom's car pulling out of her parking spot, we hurried into each other's arms and started kissing passionately right there in the kitchen.

We didn't have time to discuss it, and we both knew it. Gwynne broke off the kiss and grabbed my arm, dragging me into her bedroom. I watched her quickly slide her panties down her shapely legs, and then I hurried to drop my shorts. As soon as I did, she was already lying back in her bed with her legs spread.

"God, I've missed you so much!" she whimpered as I slid between her legs. "Oh, yes!" she cried as my cock spread her pussy wide open.

"Oh, Gwynne!" I gasped.

Then we were kissing desperately as we fucked. It was a frantic, hurried coupling, filled with animalistic hunger. Fortunately, she was wet as soon as I was inside her, otherwise we would have hurt each other. There was no loving foreplay, just eager, hard pounding. My cock had missed my sister's tight pussy every bit as much as her pussy longed to be filled.

She shuddered and came almost immediately, and then wrapped her legs around me and urged me to fuck her hard and fast. We moaned into each other's mouths as I filled her with cum, and she shuddered and looked right into my eyes. It had happened so fast! I think we were both shocked at how quickly we had gotten off.

We had time to share a quick shower, and kissed and fondled each other as long as we possibly could. Then we scurried to get dressed and out the door so we wouldn't be late.

* * *

It was Tuesday, and Gwynne didn't have any afternoon classes on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I was surprised to see my sister's car in front of the apartment, but Mom's car was gone. Since I had no idea where she might be or when she might get back, I didn't want to get my hopes up. I hustled up the stairs, and found the front door unlocked.

"Where's Mom?" I asked, as soon as I stepped inside.

Gwynne rushed over and pushed the door closed, locking it carefully. I took note of the thin kimono-style robe she was wearing and wondered for a second if she had anything on beneath it. As she once again pulled me along to her bedroom, she explained, "She's at the house, cooking dinner for Dad. She sent a text."

Then she kissed me as we both hurried to get my work clothes off of me. Gwynne slid to her knees in front of me as she tugged down my pants and underwear, and then she moaned lustily as she took me in her mouth. I threw back my head and groaned. God, it felt so good to have my sister's mouth on my dick once again!

After that, though, I struggled to get out of my pants while she sucked me. After several seconds, she pulled her mouth off of me with a giggle.

"You're so silly sometimes," she murmured as she reached down and helped me step out of those annoying pants.

After that, she pushed me onto my back on her bed and attacked my dick with her mouth. It was really noticeable how much quieter she was, now that we were no longer under that hypnotist's spell. It was a relief, really. I was able to relax and enjoy another sensational blowjob. When I started getting close, I lifted my head and looked down at her face. Gwynne knew me so well that I didn't have to tell her. From the way she increased her suction and bobbed her head up and down, I knew she wanted me to come in her mouth.

I groaned as she sucked me past the point of no return, and watched her gulping and swallowing as I came in her mouth. Damn, that was a sight that would never grow old. She looked into my eyes the entire time, giving me an adoring expression as she drank my cum.

"I missed that so much," she whispered, stroking my cock afterward. She gazed at it and gave the tip another soft lick. "I swear, if I could have this in my mouth all the time, I'd never want another cigarette."

"Oh, I wish I could help you out like that," I breathed.

We shared a chuckle and a smile, and then she sighed and sat up. It was my turn to sigh appreciatively when she opened her robe and revealed her sexy body. When she slid up and impaled her lubricated asshole on my dick, it was almost bizarre to hear her let out a soft moan. I stared at her face. It was almost like being with a completely different woman from the one who had cried out so loudly every time I had been in her ass.